All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
You can collect® Rewards nights here
5/3-4, Silom Soi 3, Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10500, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

The following English reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

"Nice & calm room"
My flight arrived at 6am and check in was supposed to be at 2pm but the staff let me in very early and saved my day basically. Nice and friendly staff, the room was clean (Was in a L mix Dormitory) with A/C, wifi was good as well, also it s in a quite street so there is not a lot of noise which is rare in bangkok. Guesthouse is located in Silom, there is a night market and subway close by so it s easy to go around. 500 bahts for a bed is a little expensive though :(
Other trip Mar 7, 2015

The following reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

"Good hostel, but needs improvements"
I had a good stay at HQ. The breakfast is awesome: eggs, sausages, spam, fruit, cookies, juice and cornflakes. The Internet were good and the showers where great (even though there weren't any lot of space in there). The beds were hard, the dorm was small and the 10 bed dormso faces the street so at night there is a lot of noise from the street and the air-conditioning system sitting on the outside of wall. The location is excellent!
Genuine guest review
2 night trip Nov 12, 2015
布団が半乾きの匂いがして臭くて、部屋もその匂いで充満して気分が悪くなった。 スタッフの対応も無愛想で二度と利用しません。
Genuine guest review
1 night trip Oct 2, 2015
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
旅館位於地鐵附近 離夜市很近 但因處於小巷內 有種鬧中取靜的氛圍 覆進巷子內有很多乾淨的小吃店與有創意的小咖啡廳 在這裡我遇到很棒的室友 我們交換很多旅遊訊息與經驗 使我這趟旅行更加難忘
Other trip Nov 18, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for HQ hostel Bangkok

"See you next year"
11/06/15 Trine H
Great, clean and friendly hostel with a good location. Right next to BTS station, and just a couple stops away from Siam. Stayed in a private twin room, which had good space, cold aircon and soft beds. Had free breakfast, and the friendly little receptionist even kept it open until we came down(way after breakfast hours). Would definitley recommend to stay here! (Oh and by the way, we're sorry we slammed the doors!)
"Great location, clean rooms"
11/03/15 travelzo1
My partner and I were really stumped at where to stay in Bangkok, eventually settling on HQ. We were really happy with the location in the end, being so close to a metro AND sky train station we found it so easy to get around. Heaps to do in the area too. We stayed in a private room with shared bathroom. Everything was clean and air con worked perfectly. Would stay here again.
"Clean & cheap for all the perks"
10/31/15 Julia H
I stayed here for one night. The dorm which I stayed in, that was a 10 bed — mixed, was 330฿. Around 10 USD. You get a towel, a pretty nice breakfast (eggs, toast, meats, coffee, salad), clean bathrooms and dorms (probably one of the cleanest I've been in in the whole of Southeast Asia) and there is some seating/couches in the common area with a nice collection of movies. The staff was pleasant. I really wasn't expecting that much, rather low expectations. My brief stay here was very nice. Socially, this was a very non-interactive bunch. When I spoke to other travelers, their response was in par with the normal traveler's social capital performance that Bangkok does to people; Socializing isn't always for everyone. None the less, some pleasant small talk happened and will stay here again when I feel like spending my weekend in BKK. Thanks everyone! เจอกันใหม่ — จูเลิย NJ, US / สามพราน, ไทย
"HQ Hostel is very very good hostel for accommodation/place to stay in Bangkok."
09/25/15 Rod F Manila, Philippines
HQ Hostel is very very good hostel for accommodation/place to stay in Bangkok. The room and bathroom is clean. The breakfast (included) on the room rate is great. The place is near in BTS station thats why you can easily go to the place you want to go.
"Private double room"
09/13/15 flamisz Szekesfehervar, Hungary
The room is enough for two. No furniture but it's ok. The common area is nice. You can use fridge, microwave, tv, hob. There is no elevator. The staff are very friendly and speak english. The room was quite. Location very good, 5 min walk from bts station.
"Amazing place"
09/10/15 KatzeTommy
HQ hostel Bangkok offers a very clean and pleasant place to stay for a more than fair price. We stayed in the 6 bed dorm, it was very comfortable and I'd like to compliment the staff for good and friendly service. I'll definitely come back here again the next time that I'm in Bangkok.
"Nice experience"
08/14/15 Kerry A
We stayed at the top floor with a double bed and private bathroom. Small as it is but its worth the price. Pros: strategic location as you can have access to the best street foods around silom area within 5 minutes. Can burn calories from eating too much by climbing the steep stairs. Clean. Quiet. Light breakfast is available from 7am. Friendly staffs. Cons: nope.
"Amazing! I keep using them again and again"
08/14/15 Kevin_Meldau Clearwater, Florida
I've been in Asia for many years and I wish that I had found these guys year ago. They are on form and I would of used them all the time. It's a great location, very modern, the staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms are super and clean and they have so many extras FREE breakfast & free printing!! I've stayed with them twice now and will keep using them.
"Impressive service"
07/30/15 designlisten
I have not stayed here but I feel good with the service staff here. Today, I need to print a new VISA application because there was something wrong on document.I could not find internet cafe along Silom road therefore I decided to ask HQ hostel to print it for me with some payment. Staff at HQ hostel helped me but rejected to receive some payment with smile. He gives me a reason that I think I should help you because you seem to need help.
"3.5 month trip through Asia, stopped at HQ Hostel along the way."
07/24/15 Kristina R
It is with love that I write my first review on HQ Hostel. Thankfully my friend found this place, in the Silom area of Bangkok, and we couldn't have been happier. Air conditioning, modern appearance, super clean, free breakfast, amazing fellow travelers, free filtered water, warm showers, games, great selection of movies, street food and restaurants everywhere, and the best most friendly staff. Although the wifi wasn't great (for me), the friendliness, location, safety, and loveliness of the staff makes this the perfect little place. I have stayed in many hostels on this trip, and this is by far my favorite. If you have been travelling a bit and need a break in a cool, super clean relaxed place, then stay here. My friend and I had double bunk beds in a private room, then they were kind enough to allow my friend and I to rent out 4 bunk bed room for the two of us. They are very accommodating and gave us a discount. Seriously, this place crushes it.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews