All hotels in Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Jesús Terán 35, Colonia Tabacalera, Mexico City, DF, 06030, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Room is all right
    Bad breakfast
"Comfy, clean downtown location..."
It was a nice, clean hotel for the price. It is in a noisy location, but for me was not an issue. However, I wish they had much friendlier staff.
5 night trip Jan 10, 2016
"musica en armonia 2"
perfect stay at this hotel is on a good location safe to walk to centro historico. money well spend on this hotel the staff is real friendly rooms and hotel is very clean.
3 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
Alejandro
"Perfect place for short visits"
the place was clean, good location, near to all kinds of transportations. The only thing we found was that their restaurant has a limited menu and sometimes out of stock during the night room service
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
F1 visitor
"Highly recommended!!! Close to everything!!!"
Amazing and enjoyable hotel! The hotel and staff provided me with excellent service. Close to mayor sites, transit, shopping, and upscale dining. I highly recommended the hotel for its comfort, location, and price.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2015
Anthony
Nice place.
5 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
Viridiana
"just ok"
AC didn't work well and luckily it was comfortable weather .toiletries we're not left on 2nd night stay Hard / small beds
2 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
"Great place for a great price."
the hotel looked great, everything very modern and neat. The walls were quite thin. I'd say that is about the only negative aspect of the hotel. We would stay here again for sure. The location is great, easy to find and near restaurants and the reforma.
3 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
For the day and a half I was there it was great. It was in a good area and close to the main streets.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2015
Natalie
"Great stay in Mexico City"
Stayed for a full week.Very convenient location, near bus and metro service, and walking distance to many sights. Always felt very safe walking to and from the hotel day or night. Free bottles of water provided every day was a nice touch. Also free apples and ice water in lobby in the afternoon. Convenience store at the corner for water, wine, snacks, etc. The proom was spotless, and the maid wonderful. Convenient cab available just outside, which saved us when the other ride we had arranged to take us back to the airport didn't show. The hotel cab was already stationed right there, at. 7:30 AM, and took us for the same price.
8 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"cinvenient"
Great value! Not right in the center of the historic district, but close enough - only 15-20 minute walk. We're planning to stay here the entire time we're in mexico City. I'd definitely return to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
kathy
"Great bang for your buck!"
Amazing place for the price. We got a really good room. The only thing, as some reviewers have mentioned, is that there aren't any dark blinds and the room we had faced an ugly construction wall. We spent most of our time exploring Mexico City so we didn't care about this detail.
3 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Luis
"Great Hotel for the Price, Location"
Very nice and friendly staff. Clean rooms. The staff were WONDERFUL . The food in the restaurant was good, a bit pricey. It was our first stay and will stay again. Convenient Location. The restaurant staff were very friendly and courteous and were very accommodating. Location is convenient to both metro and major bus lines and we walked to the Zocalo 8 times during our stay; it is a lovely and easy walk. We went out every evening while we were there.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Efrain & Rebeca
"Great place to stay!"
The only negative is leaving your windows open at night. Its in the city so its noisy. Close your windows and its not a problem.
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Sherry
"Very comfy room and great location"
The staff is was SUPER nice. I checked-in really late (after 2:00 am), no problem at all. The hotel is small, on a quiet street right off of Paseo de la Reforma. The room was small but EXTREMELY comfortable. Very cozy king-size bed with a firm mattress and plenty of warm soft white blankets and pillows to make you never want to get out of bed. I loved the bathroom. The floor and walls are all tile. The shower is of the same material with a big glass door. Hot water was readilty available and very hot too. (I've been to hotels where there was no hot water or it was very limited and took forever to come out). Complimentary water included in the room, nice big TV (which I didn't even use anyway). I slept great and had a great experience. I also liked the fact that it has a late check-out, at 1:00 pm. I will likely be returning to this hotel in the future.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Chad
"EXCELLENT!"
I booked this hotel due to the location, which is ideal! Very near en Monumento a la Revolucion, and we walked from our hotel to el Zocalo! I would like to share a story, My sister and I had bought to tickets for el Ballet Folklorico de Mexico, we had asked the hotel for a taxi, since we don't trust just getting one outside the hotel because they rip you off! The hotel provided us with private transportation and told us it was going to be 60 pesos and it was, coming back we called the hotel, Edgar (he was in charge) to see if someone could pick us up. And once again he told it was going to be 60 pesos, the guy knowing we were tourist tried to charge us 130 pesos! My sister and I were in shock and told him we only had 100, when we got to the hotel, Edgar (works at reception) asked us how much he charged us and we told him. He was furious, ten minutes later my sister and I get a knock on the door and it was him with the money that was overcharge (40 pesos)! He was very professional and nice to us when we there, and helpful also. He apologized to us and told us that he had reported the taxi guy with the agency and he would never service the hotel again. In general the staff was very helpful and professional and if you were looking to stay here I recommend it 100%!
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Business @DF"
The hotel is very clean, all the rooms are updated, the shower is great, the rooms are very quiet and the Internet is reliable. I had a good experience with the staff, everyone was very polite with me. The only complain it was the breakfast. ....they need to improve a little bit. The coffee was terrible, but you have a lot of choices just across the street from the hotel. I will definitely stay there again on my next business trip.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Roberto
"Everything was great except ...."
for the demonstrators nearby at the monument, and whose protest had nothing to do with the hotel other than making it difficult to get in and out. I have stayed here before and like it for its location, friendly staff and amenities. A good deal for the price.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Enjoyable stay"
Nice and modern hotel. Only complaint is that the windows can't block out the street noise so light sleepers should beware
4 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Quiet hotel in downtown"
My husband and I had a lovely stay at this quiet hotel. The room was simply and modernly decorated, clean, and the bed was comfortable. The hotel staff were all excellent. They were friendly and helpful, and kept the hotel running seamlessly. The hotel was so quiet, it was hard to believe we were only a few blocks away from a huge, busy roundabout. I would absolutely stay here again.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Expected Better"
Well, I had to be moved from the first room because the smell from the sewage coming from the bathroom was horrendous. The one Bell Man, Alejandro was upset because the room wouldn't be available for someone else.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Stella
"Way better than expected!"
We though this hotel would be a little shady but it turned out to be really great. The room was clean and big. The staff was really helpful. The hotel was also centrally located, close to both Hidalgo and Revolution metro terminals. I really enjoyed my stay here.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Joanna
"Very relaxing and easy one night stay in DF"
This is a super nice hotel for the price, my wife and I were both impressed. Location is good, the staff spoke English and were very friendly, and the room was perfectly clean and modern
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Glen
"Has potential to improve"
The stay was not bad, the AC did not work, so we did not use it. It made a hissing sounf the first night so we turned it off. Later it did not work. The bathroom design was not good, since the water came out of the shower. We wipied it off, it was manageable.
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"A GREAT STAY IN MEXICO CITY"
Very good stay and close to many restaurants...however, the mattresses were a little too firm for me...because of my back.
10 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Berry
"DF wknd"
Hotel near the heart of Mexico City! We walked everywhere, but we also used taxis and subway. Getting there from airport via Metrobus was a pleasant surprise because there were no transfers needed and our stop (museo san Carlos) lead us straight to hotel's street (jesus teran), we just had to walk a block or so to get there!! It's very safe, the Metrobus had a security guard and each stop as well. If you're not carrying super huge luggage then I suggest using the Metrobus;) I felt very safe walking near and around hotel, but like any big city I would take greater precautions at night, such as by using a taxi. I look forward to coming back to Mexico city and staying in Hotel Plaza Revolución!
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2015
guadalupe
"Very good value, but no view"
The hotel and the staff were quite good. It is a very good value, and is located within a few blocks of the metro. My only concern was that many of the rooms, including the one given to me, face interior walls, and so looking "outside" is depressing
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Timothy
"Super Value"
Great European style hotel .
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Restaurant in front. 7eleven on the corner."
Excellent. Near Plaza Revolution, one block. Walking distance to Zocalo. Clean. Safe. Good service. Quiet. Excellent price. Can take turibus in Plaza Revolution. Bus and Metro less than 5 minutes walking. Just Perfect.
4 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Petra
"A pretty awesome hotel in Mexico City.."
My friend Jessica and I shared a really lovely room that didn't have much of a view from the window but the room did have air conditioning and we were surprised by it being there after reading another review that said it wasn't available. The room had twin beds (not double beds) but they were firm and we slept well. My only complaint is the noise from outside the window that went on through the night and the cable TV kept messing up but I don't speak Spanish so it didn't really bother me much. Wi Fi had excellent service. I never had any trouble connecting to the internet. The clerk in the lobby was a handsome man and he got us a ride to the airport at a very reasonable rate. Our ride was on time for our 6 am pick up. I would definitely stay here again. Very nice hotel..
"Good location, room, bed, internet, staff & price"
Title says it all. Bonus: taxis waiting outside to take you where you want to go.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great location at an affordable price"
This was a great place to stay in on an affordable budget. We stayed 10 nights and spent approximately $720USD total between me and my boyfriend. The location is excellent, we walked everywhere and you have the Revolution Monumento really close. Also, Hidalgo station and Revolution station are very nearby for public transportation. The service in the hotel was excellent. We had a few complaints because Wifi wasn't working the first two days (only in our room because my other friends had no problem), cable TV was also not working but we didn't mind because we didn't watch many TV but you should know we had problems in our room but none of my friends had problems. Also, AC wasn't working but we didn't complaint because the weather was really cold. We really loved the place and we recommend it to anyone if we go back to the DF we stay in this hotel.
12 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Chantal
Good hotel for a few days of stay. Sleeping this well. Missing some amenities in the room as machine coffee maker, refrigerator, that at night even if there are shops as seven eleven near are not open until midnight. Do not choose a room facing the street, there are noise and there are many reviews equal to the mine, it seems that the Administration has never done anything. It is a little dark block it where is located the hotel, but appears to be safe.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
JOHN
It was an updated and modern hotel. Our room was facing the patio, so there was no view but it was very quiet. We mainly used subway and it was about 10 minutes walk to the Hidalgo station.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Reasonable hotel"
Nice hotel! But a room is a little small. And breakfast service is too late.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Yoshiaki
Excellent value for money, good location for business and tourist activities alike.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Great Hotel for the price!!"
would definitely stay here again!!
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Juan B
"Nice modern boutique close to Hildalgo metro"
About a 5 minute walk to the Hidalgo metro station, the hotel is just off the main street of Paseo de la Reforma. It is very centrally located to Alameda park and if you walk west of Paseo de la Reforma towards Insurgentes Sur, there will be a good deal of nice restaurants. Also walk down to Plaza Revolucion, it is a beautiful structure at night with its lights.
6 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
"Nice hotel, good location"
We stayed only 1 night, before we caught a flight home. The service was great, staff was very helpfull. Rooms are a little small but very nice and clean. Location is good, right next to the Zocalo (3 Metro stops - 5 minutes), but at night it's not too friendly to walk in the area besides the main streets (Paseo de la reforma etc.), everything gets closed pretty early in the evening. the walls of the room are pretty thin, so you can hear a lot of what's going on in the hallway or the room next to you.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Avner
Hotel was great inside. Although the street its on isnt the prettiest, if you take 30 steps to the right you are on a main road with restraunts, shops, and close to some nice monuments. I would stay here again if I decide to visit again
2 night trip Oct 23, 2014
We stayed four days and the hotel allowed us to say in nice location relatively close to the historic city centre. There is no restaurant in the hotel and food is provided by the restaurant across the street. So it is better to go there and eat the same food for a lower price. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and hotel staff are friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"A gem"
the hidden gem of the Reforma district
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
curtis
"great place to stay"
Definitely recommend. Rooms are very nice. They are very well maintained. Location is good. Staff was helpful.
5 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Hidden gem near downtown Mexico City"
Great choice for business or pleasure. Refurnished and minimalist but with great services and attractive rates
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
AG
"small boutique hotel with some flaws"
in DF the neighborhood can change quickly from good to bad. this hotel is in a seedy area near revolucion where you will see many streetwalkers at night. on the other side of revolucion the area is much better. I never felt unsafe there but I certainly got approached by many beggars and weird people. revolution is nice because it is a hangout for hundreds of students who gather on the sloping concrete. the rooms look very new and clean. they remind me of many small boutique hotels in Europe. the beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are spaceous featuring a large walk-in shower like in luxury hotels. I got a room to the inner courtyard on the top floor. there was no noise from the outside. unfortunately there is a huge gap in between the main door and the door frame, almost large enough so you can see through. of course it makes you hear any noise any inconsiderate people make in the hallways hammering doors or yelling aloud. the breakfast is poor. they give you a limited choice and charge you 100 pesos for desajuno Americano. the lady there was not friendly at all even though i tried to start smalltalk in Spanish. in general i found the employees very unfriendly, almost rude. of course there were some friendly exceptions. when i arrived on my folding bike which i do anywhere in the world, the employee waved at me and told me to go away. i scolded him and called him names in English. i did not feel welcome.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
fred
"Simple Room, Best Staff"
I'm an American Artist and needed a cheap, but comphy, hotel. The room was amazing, great view. Central to downtown and the staff is unmatched. I couldn't find an address I was searching for and the manager actually WALKED me to the location. They also let me borrow empty rooms on the top floor for hours at a time to draw and paint from. Incredible. Will definitely come back.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Will
"Central To Most"
Off a main strip + almost central to all. Most taxi's didn't know the location of the hotel, so we had to explain in little detail. Overall, a good stay & would refer anyone. Pretty clean rooms + loved the Taquero & Juice Guy outside on the street corner every morning!
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Great everything"
Great location, great hotel, great staff, great room. 100% recommended.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Recommended"
Great hotel, great room, great everything.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Great hotel and room, it was a fantastic stay.
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
"Excellent room"
Great hotel, excellent room, good location (one block of Reforma Avenue), High Definition television and channels. Everything was fantastic.
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2014