All hotels in Madrid, Spain
Calle Salustiano Olózaga, 4, Madrid, Madrid, 28012, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

Loved the room! Contemporary modern in Madrid. Clean and staff very friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
lisa
"Bright spot"
Loved this Hotel... The staff ( especially Pablo) is wonderful ... It's in a phenomenal location and little things that matter were available. For example, the floors in the room have no carpet ( I'm so tired of hotels being cheap, even the Ritz uses disgusting carpet in the room). This hotel had wood floors. The staff kept me away from tourist traps and so each meal was wonderful. I could spend everyday in the Gardens just down the street. It's amazing to see everyone young and old at the Garden either for a simple stroll or hard core work-out. Stay here... Great value
1 night trip Jun 25, 2015
"Great location!"
This hotel is in a great location, near the metro, the nicer shower, the park, and the library. You can walk to most other areas of downtown Madrid from here including museums etc. The staff here though was reall stellar. The front desk staff was incredibly nice and personable, the maid service was light hearted, and the room was clean. Everryone was happy to help. The only reason I gave "room comfort" a 4 was because the sheets were pretty rough. Minor detail. I'd stay here again. It's a great hotel, and an awesome deal for the price I paid.
4 night trip Jun 4, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
We were a group of 6 and everyone was very pleased with this hotel. Service was outstanding!! They provided a map highlighting where to take the best pictures. The room was very clean and staff was always available to help on anything we needed. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Silvia
"honeymoon"
This hotel was amazing they were so accommodating when we arrived and the room was so comfortable. I am planning on staying here again next time I visit Spain.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
phylicia
"acceptable if you get good rates"
Location is pretty central, 20 mins walking distance to almost everything. Not much to eat during the night unless you walk and search about. Hotel service is subpar, taking their own sweet time and don't seem to be prepared for their guests. Checking out was a problem as well as it takes time to do so. Staff are friendly to a certain extend. Bathroom shower back flows and when you shower water will seep into the room. Bed is ridiculously uncomfortable to sleep in, especially for heavier people
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
"A+ experience as female American"
Excellent service from a nice European hotel. Wonderful part of town easy walking to many sites. Felt safe as younger female at hotel and in area even at night. Simple to take train from the airport. Staff was helpful in give recommendations and answering questions to this American who speaks no spanish.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2015
"Perfect hotel for a getaway!"
Lovely boutique hotel that captures an authentic European experience.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Nice and clean room but they are small with no room for your luggage
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Nice accommodations near Plaza de Cibeles"
The rooms are large enough, the beds are very comfortable, and the bathroom fixtures and amenities are high quality. We had a ground floor room without a view, but we didn't care. The hotel is a 4-minute walk to the Plaza de Cibeles stop for the Airport Express bus, the most efficient and reasonable way to get to the airport. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Great location!! very nice hotel"
It's the second time I stay here I like because it has a great location!! the staff is super nice and the hotel is very cool. I really like this boutique hotels.
2 night trip Feb 8, 2015
Mariela
"A nice room in the city centre"
The hotel was very modern, clean and quiet. A short walk to all the wonderful museums and parks Madrid has to offer! Highly recommended.
2 night trip Jan 9, 2015
Benjamin
"Great location, New modern hotel, Subprime staff."
Location is great. Amongst the best in Madrid. Service is very hit and miss -- good guy checked us in, unfriendly younger woman checked us out, night front desk unknowledgeable, breakfast guy was slow and uninspired. Looks like few are motivated. They rent out the lobby for events at night. Can hear music until 1AM, so not a place to count on for an early night's sleep. Rooms normal size for Europe, beds OK but not great, bathroom good with vertical shower. Decoration nouveau modern chic.
1 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2014
One Shot is something refreshing, new and with a great design that mixes comfort and modern beauty. Excellent geographic situation, in the heart of Salamanca neighborhood and just a few meters from Parque del Retiro, Museo del Prado and Puerta de Alcalá, is a place which I would like to visit again.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Paco
"."
I thought this was a cute hotel, but my husband thought it was too arty. The only thing we didn't like was that the bathroom had a glass panel between the main bedroom and the toilet/shower area.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
"Good boutique hotel!"
A well-kept, ultramodern boutique hotel, that is also centrally located. Had a one-night stay. Beds were softer than the usual hard Spanish standard, and the walls were thick enough to insulate any sound from outside. Staff was accommodating and very helpful. Would stay again - of note was the fact that the rooms were also priced very reasonably.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
Siamack
"Excellent hotel, excellent location"
I LOVE this hotel! It is so charming, in an older Spanish building with quaint balconies. The location is perfect with a short walk to many museums and sights in Madrid. The metro is very close. The staff went out of their way to be helpful... I cannot say enough. Although centrally located, it is one block back from Calle de Alcala which is very busy, so the hotel is very quiet on a quaint street. Loved it!
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Good location, very practical hotel."
comfortable, cozy, good value for money. the location is perfect near city centre but in the heart of salamanca Its walking distance from almost every where, and has a lot of nice bars and restaurants near by.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Khaled
"Absolutely fantastic value, wonderful hotel."
I was skeptical of staying here at first - My first experience in Madrid was a much smaller, louder, and nowhere near as pleasant hotel that was actually a bit more expensive. What I was afraid of was an even smaller place, but what I found was a perfect hotel room - and much more than I expected for the cost. The room was impeccably clean, surprisingly spacious, and super modern - The shower is extremely powerful, warm, and luxurious, well beyond expectations in the price range, and the bathroom is well stocked with all you could want. The bed was beyond comfortable, and it was surprisingly quiet (outside of a couple of heavily slammed doors) given the location - You are close to many of the popular attractions, as well as to metro lines. If what you want to see isn't immediately nearby, it will still be very easy to get to. If you are looking for a bed and breakfast, you may want to look elsewhere, but this is by no means an impersonal hotel - The staff is extremely friendly, and goes out of their way to help. I can't recommend this enough.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"Business trip"
I stayed here for a business trip for 3 nights. The hotel is in a fantastic neighborhood - within a couple of blocks of the Retiro Park and a 10 minute walk to the Prado Museum. It takes about 20-30 minutes to walk to the Plaza Mayor and the Palace. Access to and from the airport is very easy as there is a metro stop within 2 blocks. The conference I went to was at the IFEMA and it took about 30-40 minutes (door to door) to get there on the metro. The hotel itself is very clean and comfortable. The room I stayed was on the smaller side but was still perfectly comfortable for 1-2 people. I will say that the walls are a little thin so I could here the TV and music being played from neighboring rooms. The room I had faced a side street but I could not hear the traffic as the balcony doors are well insulated. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and spoke English. They go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. The hotel provides breakfast for 8 euros and it includes pastries, coffee, and orange juice. It was convenient but nothing special. I'd save my money and go to a cafe. I would stay here again if I visited.
3 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"New small hotel"
One night stay pleasant. Good neighborhood, short walk to museums. Staff was helpful and spoke English. Room on basement level was small but well designed with good lighting. Perfect for short stay.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Wonderful hotel in one of the best areas of Madrid! Right between la Puerta de Alcala and Recoletos--couldn't be better!
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great location!!"
We had a great time in Madrid partially due to where we stayed. Loved the artsy atmosphere of the One Shot hotel and it was clean. We walked everywhere and the airport is a short taxi ride away. We were there in mid September and the weather was still warm so it was nice to have A/C. The breakfast was plentiful - ham, cheese, jams, croissants, etc. excellent coffee late and friendly staff. The only shortfall if there was one, they only had one person at the front desk which got backed up from time to time with people needing information. There wasn't any information in the room regarding hotel services or the surrounding area which prompted us to ask a lot of questions not being familiar with the area. We would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Sep 10, 2014
KellyO
"Quiet neighborhood near great plazas"
It was lovely. the front desk was very helpful, and everything was clean and comfortable.
3 night trip Sep 7, 2014
This is one of the best hotels I have been in Madrid! In a beautiful building in the elegant Barrio de Salamanca. The rooms are very neat, comfortable, minimalist and beautiful (even the smallest ones). The service was excellent and beautiful photographs by Spanish artists are on display in the common areas. Top-notch!
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Fabiola
"Clean and modern"
This place was really nice, with very accommodating staff.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
damon
Really enjoyed staying at this design-focused hotel. Good location, nice staff. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Enjoyed my stay"
I don't really have complaints. It feels more like a little apartment than the typical hotel room, which is a nice change. It's close enough to most things to walk if you really wanted to and if not it's a 3 minute walk to any of the bus stops that will get you to other locations. All the staff were extremely helpful and pleasant in their interaction. Everyone also spoke good enough english so communication was never an issue. The room was really comfortable and the shower is very nice as others have mentioned. I paid a little extra for the balcony room, but I would say that it isn't worth it. The hotel is on a side street that isn't very busy so unless you want a balcony so that you can just step out to get air, then I don't think it's needed. Make sure you remember the street name if you're going to ask for directions. You'll just need to take the bus from the airport (5 euros) to Plaza Cibeles and walk 2 minutes, but it seems many people aren't familiar with the hotel yet since it's new, but when I said the name of the street I was told exactly where to go.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Very happy with my stay"
Ok, this is not a Hilton but then again it's not trying to be one. This hotel "marches to it's own beat". It has a young energetic staff who will always go out of there way to help. It has an artistic flavor that I found refreshing. It also has the finest in-room shower I have ever had, anywhere in the World. The only time I've had one equal to it I was in a $1,000 a nite Aria Skysuite in Las Vegas!! In addition they have a mini-bar system that I wish EVERY other hotel would emulate. They give you an empty, relatively large, in-room mini fridge and a "menu" of reasonably priced item you can order delivered to your mini fridge as needed. The idea is simply brilliant! Get your own or use theirs without being ripped-off! The room layout is unorthodox with the bathroom the point of entry and minimal case goods for storage but I grew to see the logic behind almost everything. I had a suite and it was excellent. I understand the regular rooms are more tiny but this hotel is a jewel!! Great cafes 30-100 yrds up the street and the French Embassy is 40 yards away. A+
5 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"nice and clean but small room"
Overall a very pleasant stay. I got the "executive" room with a balcony overlooking a quiet street. However, the room was tiny with only a bit of space to walk around the bed. I'd still say it's a very good choice given the price and location.
4 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"The One Spot 04 was terrific"
The One Spot 04 is a great new hotel in a fabulous location with a superbly attentive staff. A short walk to Salamanca shopping, Chueca nightspots, and all of the major museums. An excellent breakfast in the downstairs gastropub. Impeccably clean rooms with blond wooden floors, comfortable beds, ultra-modern baths ... all at moderate prices. I wouldn't hesitate to return again and again. A special shout-out to the staff, who not only made me comfortable throughout my visit but went the extra distance for me when my departing flight to Paris was cancelled at the last minute. Thanks again, Begonia and Jose!
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"No service whatsoever"
The hotel is located in a very nice area of madrid, and the rooms are well designed and furnished, however there is virtually no service in this hotel, literally only one person is available in the entire establishment. This issue is compounded by the fact that a min bar menu is provided in the room, but nothing is actually available in the room, you have to go all the way to the front desk to ask for a soda or bottle of water, the one person working in the entire hotel then leaves the front desk goes to some store room and gives you the coke, its quite absurd. There is also an incredible amount of noise for anyone staying in any room within the court yard. The building and interiors are very nice, but I would not really consider this a hotel, you are more or less on your own.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Yus
"Lovely hotel, near the Prado"
New hotel in a renovated old building. Lovely street views, very comfortable room and shower. Friendly staff speak English. The location is just a few minutes walk to the Prado, since the hotel is located on a small side street that connects to the Paseo del Prado. Very clean, beautiful.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014

"Good choice"
Loved it. Perfect location for our one night in Madrid. We walked to and from Atocha Station and found it to be an easy 15 or 20 minute walk. Very good breakfast. Wonderful little bar/restaurant on the same block where we had lunch since we arrived before our room was ready. Would return to this hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Margaret
"Perfect weekend break"
My friend and I just came for a weekend break away from husbands and kids! We were met by a really lovely and helpful receptionist who gave us a Map and recommended some places to go which was extremely useful. Our room was lovely and clean a few more hangers would be great and a bigger balcony! We had a super time great hotel which I would recommend to friends. We loved Madrid everyone was very friendly.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Handy"
Clean, well appointed rooms, good location near aiport bus stops. No restaurant.
4 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
"Great location!!"
Great location, friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were clean, very quiet and the beds very comfortable. The only drawback, the standard rooms were quite small. But so much to do and see in that area, not much time spent in the room.
3 night romance trip May 25, 2015
caroline
"Perfect location"
A quick short trip to visit the city and see what it was about: Quick easy checkin, however breakfast option/s was not spoken of. Room101, 1st room on the ground floor with only the "view" of the courtyard. The room was small but efficient for our reason of stay. I think the shower-room should have more protection from wetting the rest of the room. It also needed more selves/hanging facilities as there was nowhere to hang clothes nor toiletries. Overall these were minor issues, the main thing was that the hotel was perfectly located with a beautiful flower scent on entree/exit and it was clean.
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Martyn
The hotel was really central and it was easy to walk to restaurants and many of the attractions of Madrid
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Winki
"Good location close to city center"
Hotel is small like a boutique hotel and close to the city center for good food and shopping. Staff are helpful. The breakfast is not a buffet style but plated.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
mike g
PH
Great location with very friendly and helpful staff. A very good place for getting easily to Madrid's museums and not a long walk into the main centre.
4 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Henrietta
"Great hotel, handy for Madrid Centre."
A great hotel for the money. Staff all speak good English and are so helpful in making sure you have a comfortable stay. Rooms a little small but very well appointed. Close enough to the Centre of Madrid for you to explore the sites on foot. Would definately use this hotel again!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Barksy
"This hotel is perfect"
I don't usually review hotels I stay in but I feel like One Shot Recoletos 04 deserves one and it's going to be stellar. Everything about this hotels was perfect: the staff, the location, the room and even breakfast. Also, I loved the decor and really appreciated all the artwork scattered throughout the hotel. Even the staircase was pretty. If I ever find myself in Madrid again this is where I'm going to check myself in. One Shot Recoletos 04, thank you for a lovely weekend.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Marek
"Excellent central Hotel close to all the action"
This is an excellent place to stay in central Madrid within easy walking distance of all the sights yet very quiet and peaceful.Staff are helpful and speak good English but also encouraged our halting Spanish.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Magic Madrid"
Great week in a great city. Hotel was in an excellent location, modern boutique style, with great staff who were welcoming and helpful.
4 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great location, great service, great price."
A really nice little hotel. Great location, great service, great price. Really made our holiday. Highly recommend
3 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Adam
"Nice hotel, great location and excellent staff"
Fantastic two night stay. The hotel staff were excellent (especially the manager!) and always happy to help and give tips on the best places to eat and how to get around. Ideal location within walking distance of Madrid landmarks! Highly recommended!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Charlotte
"Nice hotel. Great location"
Nice hotel Great location!
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great location, great hotel"
Great hotel, can't recommend it highly enough. Great area, reasonable price, small but clean and comfortable room. Good location for a morning run in Retiro Park. Very convenient to Salamanca shopping and dining, and to museums and gallery.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"One Shot 04 - Just Brilliant!"
Cannot recommend this hotel enough, we stayed here for my wife's 40th birthday and had a great time. The hotel is ideally located between the high end shopping area of Salamander and the main shops around Gran Via, Chueca & Sol with easy access to all Metro stations and great location for eating out. Hotel staff were really pleasant and helpful and the room was perfect, really great bed and impressive shower! This has got to have been one of the quietest & cleanest hotels i've ever stayed in, top marks all round - I don't say that very often!
3 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014