All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here14 Haven Green, Ealing Broadway, London, England, W5 2UU, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Highly recommended"
This is a cool place to stay with a bed and breakfast look and feel. Our room had a private shower which had an electric water heater ... the faucet in the bathroom was just cold water. For me, price is the key consideration is price since London is a VERY expensive city. It is easy to get to Central London on a single subway from Ealing, and from there you can walk or take another short subway ride to get where you want. Ealing is a lively neighborhood, and if you explore a little you will find high end homes that cost around 3 million pounds or more, so it is a pretty high end neighborhood in some respects, though it has a middle class feel. The staff was helpful and friendly -- for example they printed our bus tickets to Paris for free.
4 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Timothy
"A miniversion of the Grand Budapest Hotel"
This was my first time to London. The staff greeted us warmly and we got into our family room quickly after a long journey. The WiFi was better than other places, maybe because we were the only ones there. Typical of other places we stayed, there was a winter duvet, in June, but i used the other lighter blanket decorating the bed. The floor had several large gaps between boards large enough to make me worry if i would loose something between them - luckily i did not. The shower-head holder for the movable shower-head was broken. We improvised and after many attempts managed to precariously prop it is a fairly usable position. The room had an electrical converter, which came in handy, as few other hotels provided one. Despite its problems the price was descent enough that i would come again.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Bryan

The room wasn't ready when we arrived we gave been waiting 45 min. Reception not quiet organised the owner didn't know if he charged as already for the accommodation.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Great Location, great beds"
Nice Clean twin room, disappointed that toilet and shower room was not on suite and down the hall, although cannot fault the facilities as they were also clean.
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
Phil
"Trip to Wembley"
The room was clean had its own bathroom,television and tea and coffee.We were only stopping one night,but would stop longer.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
claire
"Good for the price but don't expect too much"
I stayed here for a cheap room with easy transport to the city centre and free parking. On these counts the room was great and they even allowed us to leave the car until 4pm after checking out which saves on local parking. However when we arrived at the hotel it was quite a shock to see we were sharing a bathroom with other rooms. I hadn't noticed this in the listing and on the hotel website it is not very clear so we were slightly disappointed but it was only for one night to rest our heads so it wasn't a big problem. Unfortunately we requested a double room and ended up with a twin room instead. I'm lucky to have an understanding wife as it was part of a break for our wedding anniversary so possibly not the best hotel choice for this purpose, however I would certainly stay again for the price and convenience!
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
We paid 9 pounds for a breakfast we did not get. Other than that the accommodations were ok.
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
"Cute bed and breakfast"
Nice place but our room was plain, very small, and all white. It looked nothing like the pictures and what we were expecting. The cafe mentioned is a short walk away and the owner was very nice and offered us free coffee and croissants there.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
Kris
"Decent place to sleep"
Shower room very clean with plenty of hot water. Toilet was also clean but the toilet seat was long past it's sell by date. The room wasn't too warm, had both a double & a single bed but there was no wardrobe (clothes were to be hung on hangers hung on a coat stand). There were tea & coffee facilities but no spoons. There was a decent TV but no comfy seat. However, it was surprisingly quiet given the amount if traffic in the surrounding area
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
ian

"コスパ悪い"
到着した時に誰もいなかった。シャワーがボロです。出が極端に悪い。無料パーキングだけが魅力だけど、それを考慮しても高い
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Toshio
JP
"Just to sleep"
Only one toilet and shower for all rooms. One bed had not clean blankets.
2 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
Andreas
CH
"Beschauliches Hotel mit guter Anbindung"
Beschauliches Hotel mit guter Anbindung. In 30 min ist man in der Innenstadt, in 20 am Flughafen Heathrow.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
DE
"Gull beliggenhet"
Ligger like ved Ealing Broadway t-banestasjon. To til tre minutter gange. En av endestasjonene til Central line og District line. I sentrum på ett kvarter uten bytte av bane. Betyr også at det alltid er sitteplass på banen. Ok service på hotellet. Dessverre tepper på gulvene, men nå er jo hele England teppelagt... Universelt tips: Be om at de støvsuger teppene. Fungerte også her. De gjør det ikke frivillig selv om du skal være flere dager. Bodde på The Caspian en uke med ti år gammel sønn.
7 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
Jan Tore
"Zdecydowanie polecam"
Przesympatyczni właściciele.Bardzo dobre położenie - blisko stacji metra i wielu przystanków autobusowych. Wspólne łazienki są utrzymane w bardzo dobry stanie. Zdecydowanie polecam!:)
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
PL
"Bueno"
En general bien, mucha falla con el wife
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Pilar Estrada Jaimes
MX
"Außen hui, innen nicht so..."
Das Caspian ist schön gelegen an einem kleinen Park und nur wenige Gehminuten vom Bahnhof entfernt. Von außen lockt das Caspian mit einer hübschen Fassade und einem gepflegten Garten. Nach dem Eintreten (was erst mit klingeln und klopfen möglich ist) muss man zur Rezeption, die sich im hinteren Teil des Hotels befindet und eher wie eine Abstellkammer wirkt. Das Zimmer (eines von ca 10 insgesamt) lag unter dem Dach und hatte optisch nichts mit den Bildern im Internet zu tun. Durch eine Klappe konnte man sich einen Blick in das Hausleitungssystem verschaffen und zum Lüften musste man die Notausgangstüre öffnen (was zum Glück ohne Alarm möglich war). Wenn man in der Beschreibung nicht genau aufpasst wird man vermutlich überrascht sein: Die Gemeinschafttoilette und das Gemeinschaftsbad befinden sich im ersten Stock, hier muss man morgens ggfs etwas mehr Zeit mitbringen bis man dran kommt. Aber Hektik kommt im Caspian eh nicht auf, im Frühstücksraum herrscht um 8:15 noch gähnende Leere (bis auf den kalten Kaffee der noch vom Vortag in der Maschine ruht) und das Büro ist laut Aushang morgens erst ab 9 Uhr besetzt. Zum Glück kann man den Zimmerschlüssel in einen Briefkasten werfen wenn man das Caspian dann wieder verlässt...
Other trip May 22, 2014
DE
"eenvoudig hotel met vriendelijke en behulpzame man"
Klein hotelletje met 7 kamers met alles wat je nodig hebt. gezellige buurt, steenworp afstand tot metro.
2 night family trip May 3, 2014
NL
"Comodo ma non è un hotel"
Bed & Breakfast abbastanza piccolo (avrà al massimo 5/6 camere); vicinissimo alla metro, alla stazione dei treni per l'aereoporto di Heathrow ed alla fermata di numerosi autobus. Viciissimo anche a tantissimi negozi ed ad un centro commerciale...senza pretese... comodo per la posizione ed abbastanza economico ma non è un hotel. Se ci devi solo dormire va bene. Ha il wifi. La camera era pulita ed i letti comodi, ma ha la moquette che a me personalmente non piace.. tutto sommato ok.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Caspian Hotel

"Caspian B&B"
11/20/14 Gayoush Washington DC, District of Columbia
Great location, great staff. Very clean and friendly place. Proprietor is very accommodating, and staff are very helpful. Great breakfast provided by La Baguette, across the square. Would recommend for London visitors!
"Excellent B&B"
08/22/14 AnnaliseG10 Malta
We stayed at The Caspian for 7 nights in August. We felt welcomed as soon as we arrived at the hotel, and Mr Samari immediately came to speak to us in order to offer us help in whatever we had planned to do during our holiday. The triple room, consisting of a double bed and a single bed, was simple but very nice and modern. When we booked, we had specifically asked to get a room with bathroom facilities, and this is exactly what we were provided with. The room also had a good sized window, with a view of the backyard/parking of the hotel, and was equipped with a TV, a small table and 2 chairs, as well as tea and coffee facilities. The Caspian hotel also offers breakfast, which is served at La Baguette cefe (about 2 minutes walk across the park). La Baguette is a nice place with very friendly people, and we were always greeted with a smile from Mr Samari and his employees. All breakfasts tried were simply delicious (English breakfast, House omelette, Breakfast sandwich, Ham & cheese croissant, Ham & cheese baguette), and were served with a choice of tea/coffee, juice, and a choice of fresh fruit. We highly recommend having your breakfast here! Bus stops and the Ealing Broadway Underground station (District and Central lines) are a couple of minutes (5 minutes max.) from this hotel, and this made it easy for us to travel to central London everyday. The hotel is also very close to Ealing's city centre, including Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre. We are so grateful that Mr Samari always asked us what our plan for the day was while giving us suggestions on what we could do. We will definitely recommend The Caspian to anyone and we will surely stay here whenever we're on a holiday in London! Great value for money!
"Very nice B&B"
06/02/14 Jürgen K Pully, Switzerland
We had a lovely stay at this hotel. Located very closely to the train station (Ealing Broadway). During the weekend, the traffic was not very noisy. We particularly enjoyed the breakfast and the fact that the whole family (five people) stayed in the same room. Unfortunately the WiFi did not work.
"Good location in Ealing - fell short of expecations"
05/15/14 Joachim73 Espoo, Finland
I stayed here whilst on business in Ealing. It is very close to the tube station, Ealing Broadway. The positive was the great attitude from the owners of the hotel to wait for me as I arrived very late. I had a short night and it was partly related to the noise coming from the street as well as a radiator which I could not turn down. The shower had very little pressure and the overall experience of the room, although they have done their best on the interior I still did not get much of a quality feeling.
"The hotel that Jack built"
01/05/14 SteveyMaru Cardiff, United Kingdom
We arrived in the early evening and booked into hotel in the office with possibly the most disinterested member of staff I've ever met. Payment expected upfront really should have told us something! We were shown to our room which turned out to be a twin room (fine) with very dated decor (not a problem) and no en suite. "Where's the bathroom?" says I. The disinterested lass gestures vaguley to her right and says "Over there", turns and walks away. My still unforgiven friend who booked the hotel turns to me sheepishly and says, "Yeah, my bad!". To the room. There was a sink in the corner of the room which emitted no hot water what so ever. I reported this and was told that it would be sorted. I then went to the communal bathroom, where the radiator was off despite it being nearly December, freezing cold and again, no hot water in the tap. Back in the room the radiator was on so high it was like a sauna. Unfortunately the thermostat was stuck and I couldn't turn it down. After returning from a night out we found a note in our room, reading, "Dear guest, kindly run the tap for three to five minutes to get hot water". Brilliant. After a very warm nights slumber (fair do, the bed was fairly comfy) we awoke to the continental breakfast. Breakfast consisted of a fine spead of packet muffins and croissants, fruit and Bran Flakes or Corn Flakes. It got better when the waitress wandered over and said would we like an egg. "I'm sorry, what?" says I. "A boiled egg" says the waitress. "How do you like it cooked?". I had to bite my tounge to stop me saying with bacon and sausage. Coffee was also served in a posh pot and turned out to be cheap instant and tasted awful. The egg admittedly was cooked very well, though I find only allowing your guests one egg per person is a bit tight after submitting them to all this and charging them for the experience. After we booked out we had tickets to the Rugby in Wembley and asked again if we could leave our car there for a few hours. This had been arranged when my fellow traveller booked the room. The manager agreed but stated that he accepted a £10 donation for allowing us to do so! I can only presume that this £10 was to put towards a ticket back to Mars or whatever planet he came from.
"Caspian Hotel, Ealing Broadway"
12/03/13 M P London, United Kingdom
A family-run B&B with friendly service. The owners are patient, kind and generous, making this an ideal rest-stop for travelers who may not know London, Book direct with them to get the best rate and to convey your personal needs.
"do not bother I walked in and walked out without staying"
10/24/13 lyndybell stoke-on-trent
Have tried to place review before including photos which would show how shabby this B&B is. Have not been able to post them. Our welcome was luke-warm as despite paying half of our stay up-front weeks in advance (23/03/13 via Laterooms.com) and paying the rest for our 2 night stay 4th - 5th July 2013 on arrival. We had no I.D hence the Manager had to called to allow us to stay. We had arrived half hour early left our bags in the room as it was being prepared - came back 2 hours later. What room was prepared for was certainly not a £110 a night stay - half a toilet roll & half empty bottle of supermarket value shampoo. mould in the shower & a toilet that did not flush. The owner firstly insisted we had used the room (for all for 5 minutes their CCTV would confirm this) & would offer us a discount. He finally gave us a full refund saying to his office worker to put it down as a no show. The area has lots of over-night accommodation. Only booked this place because the place had been on The Hotel Inspector twice so I foolishly believed they had taken her advice on-board. They certainly had about the outside of the building & the garden area out front that is as far as it goes.
10/05/13 andyfourkids
Wonderful place nice people excellent location will be back thank you for letting us leave the car for the day while we went site seeing once again lovely people lovely place thank you for making us as a family of six very welcome :-)
"Very Good Value"
09/27/13 PaulGalway Galway, Ireland
My wife and I stayed at The Caspian for one night recently when we travelled to Ealing for a funeral. We had a very nice room, which was tastefully kitted out, for £70, which is very good value for the area (I think we may have been "upgraded", although we were never told this), and there was a most substantial buffet breakfast the next morning. The room was not en-suite, but the bathroom was right next door, and there was a sink in the room. We found the owners (a brother and sister) most helpful. I would happily stay there again. My only complaint is that there was no plug in iether the sink in our room or the bathroom!
"The caspian hotel London"
07/18/13 1234yeah Newcastle, United Kingdom
Good service but buffet plain and simple. Need to work on occupancy in the hotel as is very quite and not a lot of people visiting.as it is only a three star I recommend other bed and breakfasts in the area. To talk more about the buffet when I went to eat wasn't ready, still had packing on the floor. I went down to get breakfest at 8:00 and wasn't ready then.