Bonobo Apart Hotel, Bruges
Situated in the heart of Bruges, Bonobo Apart Hotel is within walking distance of Archeological Museum, Church of Our Lady, and Groeningemuseum. Also nearby are Bruges Belfry and Bruges Market Square.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include a terrace, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is offered for a surcharge. This is a smoke-free property.
The 11 guestrooms at Bonobo Apart Hotel include laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. All units have kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and cookware/dishes/utensils.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $136
- Apartment, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Kitchenette, Courtyard Area
- Apartment, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Kitchenette
- Double or Twin apartment, Courtyard Area (For 1 to 4 People)
- Double or Twin apartment (For 1 to 4 People)
- Double or Twin apartment, kitchenette (For 1 to 6 People)
At a glance
- This hotel has 11 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Two Star Bruges hotels
In the hotel
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Top Bruges hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Bruges
- Fletcher Zuiderduin BeachhotelFrom
- Hotel JacobsFrom
"cute hotel, very nice breakfast. Nice easy walk to main square. Rooms are just the basics but it's all we needed. The bathroom had some loose tiles and such but it wasn't a big…"Feb 26, 2015
- Hotel BoterhuisFrom
"The hotel was clean and comfortable.Breakfast was great! Easy stroll to Market square. They happily kept our bag for the day we checked out."Feb 23, 2015
- Hotel OrionFrom
"We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Orion. Gerald is a font of knowledge about Ghent and a very pleasant individual who happily assisted us with our travel plans in Ghent. We…"Feb 20, 2015
Bonobo Apart Hotel, Bruges’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 10 per day with in/out privileges
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.