All hotels in Warsaw, Poland

"Fantastic apartment!!"
The apartment was fantastic!! Lots of room, new, very clean, modern look. The building lacks amenities found in hotels such as room service, restaurant, and pool. If you need to go out for dinner, there is a Hilton accross the street. Highly recommended.
2 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Problematic"
Customer service non existent.... good property but if anything goes wrong you are on your own...
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
Marius
"Nice apartments close to city center"
Great find! Very good accommodations and rate. These apartments are located just a few minutes away from Centralna station. Easy access to transportation. The property staff was very helpful and accommodating. My apartment was clean, modern and nicely appointed. I would stay at Oxygen Central again!
3 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Henry Grinchell
"Good for price"
The only real complaint I have with this hotel is the location (not very near many sites) and the thermostat. Was very warm and everything I tried to turn it down did not work. The windows and balcony helped but I could not leave them open at night due to noise and sun in the morning.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Torrie
"Nice apartment..very secure"
We enjoyed our stay. The apartment was large and nicely decorated. All we needed for our stay in Warsaw.
9 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Cindy K.

"Disgraceful customer care"
Very unhappy and disappointed. My booking was cancelled without my knowledge despite the fact that I had left the message I was arriving late at night and I was going to pay after arrival. I found myself in Warsaw in the middle of the night without a place to stay. I had to visit other hotels to ask for a room. I managed to find a room in Westin hotel at 2 am!!! I was shocked with such unprofessional customer service. No words can express how I felt.
2 night trip Apr 21, 2015
Marta
"Appalling customer service...stay well clear!"
We arrived at 2pm to find that the hotel had cancelled the booking at 3.15am that morning! The woman running the apartments (to which there are no real reception to...) eventually came down and then pretended to struggle with speaking english, after speaking fluent english on the phone. She said that the room was now occupied and we would have to make other arrangements, as I made a phone call to the (amazing) people at hotels.com she walked away whilst my back was turned...and then refused to come back and deal with the situation face to face. I would not recommend anyone stays here but I would also strongly recommend that people use hotels.com to book other hotels as they sorted out another hotel as quickly as they could and told me I did not have to pay the cancellation invoice that I was told was to be paid immediately. Cannot comment on the rooms as we did not even make it past the apartment complex's reception area.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Dec&Laura
"GIve this place a pass!"
The apartment was bare bones to say the least. The day we moved in there were no lights in the hallway and it stayed that way throughout the whole weekend. Half the bulbs were burned out in the apartment and their response was "we will replace them after you leave". We even spent one night without electricity and they seem surprised that we were unhappy about it. No cleaning, no trash pick up - nothing for 6 days! For this price - go to a hotel!
6 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"Neat and Clean Apartment"
This is a great Apartment, The only problem we had is that there is no ful time reception to assist,. The receptionist are there to assist full time tenants.
2 night family trip May 28, 2014
RAPS
ZA
"Posh apartment complex"
...at a great location, well equipped comfortable studio apartment - and nothing else. OK, there is a courtyard with child play equipment.
6 night family trip May 4, 2014

Bardzo miła obsługa,czystość apartamentu dostateczna,bezpieczeństwo w hotelu wysokie.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
PL
"Oxygene - świetny apartament"
Świetne miejsce, dobra lokalizacja, znakomity, gustownie urządzony i w pełni wyposażony apartament, gwrantujący komfort i prywatność.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Piotr
"liked it"
We had a few difficulties. First of all, the lady at the reception hardly speaks English. The reception is 500m away from the hotel, which was quite odd as well, but I suppose it was because the building is new, and they haven't set up everything yet. Apart from that, we really enjoyed our stay, this hotel is really modern. Rooms are very nice, clean, tidy.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
LT
"Komfortowo, wygodnie, elegancko"
Apartament świetnie zlokalizowany i dobrze skomunikowany, czysty, komfortowy. Jedynym drobnym minusem był zapach dowodzący o paleniu tytoniu w pokojach. Nie było to jednak wysoce niekomfortowe, mimo tego wyczuwalne. Ogólnie polecam i z dużym prawdopodobieństwem skorzystam ponownie.
1 night business trip Nov 27, 2014
Beata
PL
"Ingen spa, inga restaurang"
Rena besvikelser. På beskrivning skulle det finnas restauranger, spa, pool.inget av dem finns, inte heller ac i lgh. Vilken bluff
7 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Lurad
"보통"
거리가 주요 관광지와 떨어져 있음, 건물및 가구는 새거였지만 죽어있는 날파리들이 많이 있음.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
이희란
KR
Vi vart väldigt imponerade av hur fin och modern lägenheten var! Man kände sig säker där med låsta grindar etc. Stod att det skulle vara AC men det hade inte vi, såg att det fanns i andra lägenheter. Gångavstånd till Centralstationen. Fanns en liten lekplats på gården. Skulle definitivt bo där igen!!
2 night trip Jul 7, 2014
SE
"Solution idéale pour un cout séjour à Varsovie"
2 nuitées à Ogygen dans le cadre d'un déplacement professionnel. Très bien, si ce n'est l'absence d'une véritable réception (la personne à l'accueil ne fait que le lien avec le gestionnaire). Il m'a donc fallu plusieurs fois appeler le gestionnaire par téléphone portable pour savoir comment utiliser la carte d'accès, la wifi et pour avoir une facture.
Other trip May 24, 2014
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Oxygen Residence

"Very nice"
05/21/15 Olle A Linkoping, Sweden
This might be the best hotel I've stayed at. The room were exquisite. It had a fridge, microwave, dischwasher and a small stove to mention a few tings. All things were new. Unfortunately you were not allowed to smoke on the balcony. I can really recommend this hotel.
"Terrible "
04/19/15 stereoequipment Glasgow, United Kingdom
I came here with my husband for a few nights while staying in Warsaw. We picked this apartment because it said on hotels.com that it had a swimming pool but when we got there we were told it didn't have one. I was severely annoyed at this because the only reason I chose this accommodation was because I wanted to stay in a pool. Overall the apartment was nice but I felt that I was cheated out of not having the pool. The people at the reception desk were very unhelpful. We asked them where the bins were to put the rubbish and they said they didn't know. To make matters worse we were charged twice for the room. We paid for the room upfront and it appeared on our bank statement saying the money was taken by oxygen residence, two days later a further £113 was taken from our account which said platinum residence which is another complex around the corner. I feel that these people are definitely scam artists. Fair enough if the same bank account charged us the same amount twice by accident but the sums of money taken were different amounts and they were taken from two different accounts. We enquired about this with both reception desks but were informed they don't deal with those apartments, they are private owners. I am currently going through hotels.com to get my money back.So all I can say is my holiday in warsaw was ruined by the money taken and the misleading information about the pool. Avoid with all costs.
"It is beyond lame costumer service, it is theft."
04/13/15 lilid177 Barcelona, Spain
I was two weeks ago in the hotel, stayed for 4 nights. The staying was nice but when I came back to my country and checked my bank account, an extra 570 PLN with no explanation surprised me. I wrote an E-mail to costumer service but they did not even bother to reply- so that is how I payed 1650 PLN for 4 night (me and my mother) for no extra service (breakfast\cleaning etc.). It is beyond lame service, it is theft.
"Aparthotel with nice rooms but still under development"
11/11/14 A S The Netherlands
First of all, this insn't a proper hotel. The reception is minimalist and not very service oriented. You go through various gates to get to your building block where you'll find your apartment between residents. There's no catering, no gym, no daily room cleaning. Wifi yes. The apartment was functional and big enough. The mattress was a bit hard. Shower was good, but only soap is provided, so i had to go shop at the nearby Biedronka discount store for shampoo. This is also how i got breakfast cereals and juice. There's a full kitchen. The area is a mix of the sublime (Hilton with a block of nice shops and restaurants), the dilapidated (nearby buildings in very bad state of repair) and building lots. Also the Oxygen complex is still partly under development: in my block 3 only one elevator was functional, while it was freshly painted and partially covered with tape. The apartment next door was still being decorated, etc.
"More than you can expect"
11/03/14 Fabry222 Milano
The Oxygen residence, from the outside inspires fear. It is in a bad corner overlooking a parking and a gas station. But it is a block distante from the Hilton Hotel when you can find a huge breakfast and all the service you want. Inside the elevatore are under construction, protected by a wall inserito, but they run perfectly. You get the key and the code of your apartment, and you enter a completely brand new apartment, with design stile, wood on the floor, a great bath with an indipendenti chauffage, a mini bed room and a living with a cooking angle, a frigge, a microwave owen a dishwater and a washing machine. The best you can expect. For a long period you are indipendenti, and the service in the room (upon request) is perfect. The surveillance system is working. I didn't feel unsafe, although the area is not the best and sometimes it seems to be alone in the complex. If you are travelling for job and you decide for an indipendenti solution, Oxygen it is a great option. If I would come back to Warsaw, and not only for working reasons, I think I could consider again. It is not in the center, but, with the taxi in 5 minutes you are everywhere. A real good solution.
"nothing worked and service didn't help"
10/15/14 karolinapawelec Warsaw, Poland
This place is a cheaply furnished apartment just taking in your money with absolutely NO SERVICES! Light bulbs were out all over the flat and their response was "we'll fix them after you leave", the same with no running tap ... Definitely not recommend !!!
"very good stay"
10/08/14 Retzenzent Gdansk, Poland
Clean, new, well equiped, modern interior. it is also very quiet. no smoking in all Residence area! there is no restaurant or breakfast bar so if you do not want to cook by yourself, there is an option you can have a meal in Platinum Residence which is in 300-400 meters walking. Underground parking poorly marked but the idea is ok. To get to your apartment you need to force few fences, doors, elevator etc etc - that's the thing I dislike.
"Give this place a pass!"
07/15/14 KLBuer Brussels, Belgium
For this price you can find a decent hotel or airBnB. This place is a cheaply furnished apartment just taking in your money with absolutely NO SERVICES! Light bulbs were out all over the flat and their response was "we'll fix them after you leave". We were there for 6 nights and they didn't even take out the trash. The hallway lights were out when we moved in on Friday and they stayed out until Monday and then, when they did fix it they cut off the electricity to the apartment and did not fix it until the next day. Seemed shocked when I told them I expected a discount on that nights lodging!
"It could fit your plans"
06/03/14 LUCAWhitby Whitby, Canada
Good things: - Brand new building, quite large suite (as in separate bedroom + living room), full kitchen, large balcony. - Good location: 40 minutes (or less) walk to either the Palace of Culture or the Old Town. - Good groceries store nearby, casino, the Hilton bar etc. Less good: - Sparse furniture (and not very comfortable), a thin mattress over a sofa in the bedroom; bathroom layout not very well designed, beware of the pretty high/deep tub when entering/exiting it. - No housekeeping; if by design it should be advertised as such so you don’t wait for the garbage removal for example (it doesn’t happen even if you ask for it). A printout from the hotel said something about stays between 7 and 30 days (?), stopped reading then. - It’s still a lot of work in progress and the result combines permanent residents, long-term residents, short-term residents, office workers, contractors, real-estate agents and so on. - At check-out American Express credit cards were allegedly not accepted; wait: it was OK at check-in for incidentals/room lock?! If competing in the hotel space this shouldn’t be an issue (different if pretending to be a B&B type of accommodation instead). Fair: - PLN 15/day for (very fast) Internet access. Overall OK, especially from a pricing point of view – around CAD 85 per night for us; for a next trip to Warsaw I’d probably target one of the brand hotels instead (even in a regular room vs. a suite). P.S. Taxi form the (Chopin) airport was PLN 38, to the (same) airport PLN 36. Take these numbers with caution: taxis start at PLN 8 and then one could charge for example PLN 1.60 per Km, 2, 2.4, I’ve seen even 3 – possibly other rates too.
"New property advertised as hotel, it is not a hotel"
05/20/14 MaryM807 Toronto
We are now at this property advertised as a hotel. Do not be misled, it is not a hotel. You got the key and after that you are on your own. We run out of toillet paper and needed to have the garbage removed, requested them but nothing happened. It is true, there is lots of space, aprox 50 sqm, but furniture very unfuncyional. Small bed in the bedroom and the sofa from living very uncomfortable;prone to give you a back pain if you do not already have one. Will we go back? Very unlikely as I saw that prices sre going up and close to the closd by Hilton od Westin non refjndabld rates. Still a big difference, I want to sleep comfortable and sif comfortable, do not need a fancy fufnishing, but havd enough back pain. Plus truly you do nog need to dtart washing clothes in 2, 3 days while there. Kitchen is usdful if you want to eat in, but food is not very expensive in Warsaw compared to West european countries. I think a fair 3 stsrs wouldgo for ghis property, 4 stars we consider much overrated