All hotels in Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Av. Juárez No. 88Mexico CityDF06600Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quite adequate"
the room was small but adequate. the bed was very comfortable
1 night trip Apr 6, 2016
Mary Ann
Great location near everything in el centro
1 night trip Mar 18, 2016
james
The hotel was within walking distance of everything in the Historic Center! The room was clean, yet small, but easy enough for two people to be able to enjoy.
3 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2016
Candice
"great value for the price. great location"
excellent location close to 2 metro (subway) stations which got us away from horrible vehicle traffic. its a great location to visit historic landmarks within walking distance. plenty of places to eat wheter you choose street tacos to dining indoors. staff was very friendly and even watched my bags at behind the front desk while i went out and continued sightseeing on the day i checked out. i was very pleased with the breakfast which was included.. you might think is basic, but it has all you need for good warm and tasty breakfast. dont catch a taxi thats on the corners parked at their stations. they will over charge you.. just flag one down in fron of the hotel on Ave Juarez and you will save lots of $$$ and Time.. just take the Metro.. and the rooms are clean. not very big, but if you are going to be spending must of your time outdoors, the hotel serves its purpose very well..
2 night trip Feb 5, 2016
"I liked it :)"
The hotel is good. The neighborhood is nice since is close to El Zócalo and Bellas Artes. Lots of shopping and eating close by! The room was small, but that was enough for me (I was by myself). I think it can also be great for a couple. The staff was so nice and helpful that they made my stay very pleasant. Breakfast in the morning was nice since they had a good variety of items to choose from, also the hours for breakfast are great since they stop serving at 11am (for those who are not early birds).
2 night trip Dec 11, 2015
Oscar
"Good Location"
Location is great, just a few blocks to Bellas Artes and walking distance to Zocalo. The staff are attentive and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is good. The only problem I had was that the smell of food being cooked in the morning got into the room (I was assigned room 322). I didn't know where it was coming from. Overall my stay was a good one.
Other trip Dec 15, 2015
"New Experience"
Simple, clean and located near the city center. Very friendly staffs. I liked their thoughtful, yet simple concept that appears everywhere, room, bed and shower, the basic but important necessities that we all care about.
6 night romance trip Dec 2, 2015
"Just ok for the money"
The hotel was clean, well located, safe, and had a good free breakfast. The rooms are very small, the WiFi is horrible, and the shower shoots cold water on you when you turn it on because of the angle. Overall it was decent, but there are similar hotels nearby for half the price.
3 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2015
"good budget hotel"
nixe hotel good budget one. good for the price. the breakfast wasnt so good no variety at all.
6 night business trip Nov 21, 2015
"Satisfied customer"
The location is great, and the hotel was nice, clean and comfortable with a good staff. However, it did not really have a lot of personality.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Franny
"Small , Clean and inviting"
very clean hotel. Hospital crew. strategic location :) small and quiet. Hot water in Shower
6 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
"All around great hotel."
Outstanding hotel. Great service. Comfortable room. FANTASTIC location on the Alameda Central park.
4 night trip Sep 4, 2015
F Scott
"Great experience"
The hotel is located in excellent location. Very safe place. My room was a little bit small, but it was very efficient. So, I did not need a big room. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They helped me to receive my luggage which arrived 10 hours later than I arrived the Mexico City. My room was clean and comfortable. The price was affordable. I like it a lot.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
Mehmet
"Great location for price"
Real sticklers on check in time. Traveled all night and when arrived at hotel it was difficult to get an early check in. Overall stay was pleasant.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Great location, good price."
Great location, good price, clean, well trained staff. Small room,but was ok.
3 night trip Jul 14, 2015
"Good value, in downtown Mexico"
Stayed in many hotels in Mexico City, usually in luxurious hotels, and I have to say this hotel is the best value I seen. Nothing fancy, but very clean and nice looking rooms. only down side there is no parking
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Hector
"Small Room center of the City"
Excellent Location, the room was really small and faced the street. At 7am, you could hear the cars outside honking their horns, and waking us up. The staff was very friendly, and the breakfast was great. The laundry facilities did not work properly. I would recommend that you ask for a room that Is NOT facing the street.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Great business stay, small for a lengthy vacation"
We wanted to stay near the Center, but had business near UNAM. As we were staying more than a week, we wound up moving to more gracious quarters. The rooms at One Ciudad while ample for a short stay were rather spartan for someone who might stay more than two wakened hours a day in the room.
11 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Very good hotel for a great price!"
The hotel was clean, the breakfast was good and the location was excellent. The room was small, but we only used the hotel to sleep. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Good value for money."
Good value for money. The only minor drawback is that some rooms are facing one of the busiest streets in Mexico City, which can be rather noisy at times - nothing that cannot be solved with earplugs. Stay away from Room 601 and 603, which are below the main AC entines (also very noisy). Book Room 617 if at all possible - it's the quietest room available. You'll sleep like a baby.
6 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Great location!"
This hotel is located in central area in mexico df, near the alameda and all the nice locations around, walkable distances all through reforma avenue is a must!
Other trip May 29, 2015
Javier P.
"I hope I can come back"
Located at the heart of mexico city, you can have a stroll to the most important places nearby
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
obed
"Can't get better"
The hotel is in the true center of the federal district. I don't think you can get a better location
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Not perfect, but good value."
Good value for the money, especially considering the downtown location. Not much noise insulation between rooms. Hot water was hot enough, but could've been hotter. The toilet seat was loose, and asked to have it fixed....it never got fixed. The free breakfast was better than most. I would consider staying here again.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
stephen
"Thank you Eli and thank you One Ciudad."
We were greeted by Eli at the front desk who helped us feel very welcomed. She and the others on your staff guided us through a maze of maps and tours that allowed us to enjoy every day to the fullest. The only suggestion we can make is to possibly have hotel staff sweep the sidewalk and empty the trash from the public walkway in front of your hotel. When we return, we will stay with you again. Sergio
4 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Sergio
"Very good value - breakfast & shower temp. just OK"
No frill hotel for a very good price very near to the city center. Very nice stay. To improve if it does not increase the price of the room :) -> Breakfast is not really amazing but for the night price you pay it is OK… and there is a decent restaurant right in front of the hotel (Sanborn) that will do just fine for 100 to 150 Pesos if you want something more refined. -> Only "complain" about the room: the shower water was warm but not very hot, if you like very hot showers then it is a little problem…
4 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"central location"
very central location in alameda. can walk to the zocalo and metro and bus is just a minute walk from the hotel. the reception staff, except one of them, does not know any english. the rooms were surprisingly not cleaned till after 3pm, which was annoying when we used to return after being out all morning. the cleaning, when it was done, was quite good. the sheets were not changed even once in our 4 night stay. the room was overall quite comfortable and as our room was on the inside, it was quiet as well. the AC didn't function too well and the room did get quite hot sometimes. the breakfast is basic-fruits, cereal, bread, butter, jam, two hot dishes and coffee/juice/teas. the location is safe and a sitio stand is right outside (although these taxis highly over charge!) it is better to get the reception to call a taxi for you.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
munto
"Good Location, Good Value"
We travel to Mexico City quite often for pleasure. We love the city, the people and the history. It's a fascinating place. We decided to stay at ONE, because of it's location across from Alameda Park and because it's the budget division of the Fiesta Americana Hotel chain. The accomodations were all modern and new. The bed and pillows were very comfortable the bathroom was modern and the water pressure was good, we soon got used to the space and arranged our luggage appropriately. Basically we used the hotel as a base camp to store our luggage and purchases while we took day trips by bus and air to Puebla and Guadalajara. The hotel does not have in room safes, though we had no security issues. The hotel provides a daily buffet breakfast that is fine. All in all it's a good value for the price.
17 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Randolph
"Very good and convenient hotel!"
This hotel is absolutely convenient whatever the purpose of a visit in Mexico City is because is well located (steps from Reforma Ave., historic downtown, Alameda, subways and Metrobus stations, etc.), good continental breakfast, good Wi-Fi, convenient laundry center, small but comfortable rooms, so no complains about it.
4 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Peggy
"No Better Value To Be Found Downtown Than Here"
I could not have picked a better hotel. If you want the Hilton then move on, but for the money, this place can't be beat. The hotel is pretty new, in excellent shape, was very clean, and served an adequate free breakfast buffet each morning with a nice mixture of hot and cold items. The rooms are basic and small, but since you're not going to be spending much time in them, it has everything you need - bed, shower and TV for when winding down before bed. It is very well centrally located in the downtown area and the area is very safe even at night with many, many people walking around. Free internet is provided and there is a convenient 7-11 right next door. The staff is very accommodating. I would without a doubt stay here again if I return to Mexico City.
5 night trip Jan 31, 2015
Brad
"Basic and great for one night"
Before going to One, I had read reviews. The reviews don't lie, it is great for one night, but I wouldn't want to stay more than that. It is modern and clean, but the bed was hard. We could hear the person snoring next door. The bathroom was modern and clean which was nice. The t.v. was great, but there was no alarm clock. The whole place was basic, but for the price was totally fine. If you are looking for luxury, this isn't for you, but if you want affordable and clean for a night, it will do the job. The staff was nice and even called a cab for us and gave us a message a friend had left. The continental breakfast was adequate. The location was great because you can walk to the Torre Latino, Bellas Artes, and the Zocalo. We would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Kriss
"Nice Hotel very close to the center"
Very nice staff! Great buffet in the morning. Clean room.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Angela
"Location is perfect! clean guest rooms."
My friends and I had a sightseeing trip in Mexico City and stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. This hotel is close to department stores, popular attractions and subway stations. It is very convenient for us. Although their guest rooms are small, but they are very clean and new, no smell at all.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
The hotel offers a clean and nice place to stay with convenient access to metro and some tourist attractions.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
it's nice and comfort with this price! the room is clean and the service of front desk is really affable
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Small and convenient"
Super Small but clean. The breakfast was acceptable but not good.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"GREAT"
SECOND STAY AT THIS PLACE, GREAT EXPERIENCE, STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY CLEAN ROOMS.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Alberto
"GREAT DEAL"
FOR THE MONEY, IT WAS GREAT. STAFF WAS ALWAYS CHEERFUL AND HELPFUL. BREAKFAST WAS GOOD, PLENTY OF FOOD AND UNLIMITED. LOCATION WAS EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ONLY SETBACK WAS THAT THE ROOMS ARE SMALL, BUT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS YOU CAN DEAL WITH IT.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Alberto
"Great hotel on a budget!"
My spouse and I stayed here for a few days over the Christmas break. Pros: 1. Staff: SUPER friendly staff that went out of their way to take care of us. Even though the breakfast is a buffet, they made scrambled eggs without any meat because we're vegetarian (we asked if it'd be okay and they were more than accommodating). They offered tips on places to see, shop at, bus routes - almost anything we asked about got a clear and thorough response. Awesome job! 2. Great Location: The hotel is about 1 mile from the Zocalo (the area with the Metropolitan Cathedral, National Palace and Templo Mayor). On the other direction, it is a short walk to the Paseo de la Reforma which allows you to catch a bus to Chapultepec park. The La Ciudadela market is about a 7-8 min walk from this hotel and is a great place to shop for relatively inexpensive souvenirs. 3. Price: The price was really great for the location and is one of the lowest we found for a hotel with such great amenities! Cons: 1. Small room: We knew this going in, but it was still a little cramped. But given that we were not spending much time in the room, it wasn't an issue. 2. Fresh coat of paint: The room was clean and well maintained for the most part except for all the scuff marks on the walls. Again, not really an issue.
7 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Disappointed a tad"
Very new hotel. Tiny, tiny, tiny rooms. Several things in the room broke while we were there. Breakfast was ok but not great. There was little space for the guests to sit and eat. this is clean, modern, but bare bones. Amenities were few. It is good for its price though.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"My stay at One Ciudad de México Alameda"
One Ciudad de México Alameda was a great stay for us due to the price and its location; right across the street was Sanborn's, Alameda Park & Palacio de Bellas Artes. We were within walking distance to the Zocalo with plenty of restaurants & stores to choose from. Even though we stayed only one nite, we still wanted to walk around Mexico City on Check-out day & the Front Desk was gracious enough to hold all of our luggage while we toured the city a little more before leaving. Hotel offered free coffee & tea all day/nite in front lobby & the continental breakfast was fine for us to get our day started. The continental breakfast consisted of juices, breads, pastries, cereals, fruits, eggs, refried beans, and ham. Great deal for the price & will definitely look up One Ciudad de México Alameda next time in Mexico City.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Luis
"clean, helpful and generally amazing!"
My fiancé and I had a queen bed for 5 nights. WE LOVED THIS HOTEL! the staffed were do friendly and responsive in all regards. The bedroom was on point in terms of cleanliness. Yes the room is pretty small but that in no way detracted from the quality of our stay. Oh and the breakfast was included which was very delicioso and filling. As for location the hotel is exactly between Zócalo (históric district) thats kinda low class and Zona Rosa which is high class. So you get the best of both history and class. I definitely recommend this hotel!
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Lovely hotel in Mexico city"
Lovely modern hotel offering good service, comfortable & clean rooms at reasonable prices. Close to many main attractions
1 night trip Dec 22, 2014
JuanCarlos
"Loved this hotel"
Exceeded my expectations in all areas. Rooms were on the small size, but quite comfortable & clean. Staff was quite friendly & helpful. Great central location close to all types of attractions.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
JuanCarlos
"HIGH VALUE for the price"
Really clean and simple hotel, in a fabulous location. The breakfast was nice too, and the rooms quiet. No frills, with a simple small lobby. But modern stone bathroom and very comfortable accommodations.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Katherine
"So clean!"
I stayed here in November. We had two beds in a room. The room is very small but they advertise it that way. We had large windows over the street. Plenty of light but with room darkening shades if wanted. The bathroom was one of the best we had during our month long trip -- good shower. Again, it was small but everything worked well. The staff was always helpful even with our limited Spanish and their limited English. The breakfast was better than most we got at hotels. The location is good -- easy to get to subway and bus from there. We walked the area a lot and were comfortable on the street.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Lin
"this area of mexico city is my favorite."
30 + or - times in mexico city and i still love it. the city is cleaner than ever and pedestrian friendly.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Homero Adame
"Great Hotel for tourists"
The hotel is perfect if you are going to be outside the whole day, is perfect to have a bed and the comfort of a nice breakfast. However the room was tiny as well as the restroom. The staff was super freindly and helpfull and the breakfast was delicious as well. I really liked the hotel's location, closer to restaurants and historics places.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Isa
"Good location and price"
The hotel was clean, very well located, simple but good.
"Well, nice and ok"
The hotel location is PERFECT !! close to everything and in the middle of everything !! Everything is very basic, breakfast too, coffee is best not to take it and buy one at the shop next door. It's a shame they can not help you if you need an early check in; If there are no rooms available is compressible, but they do not make the attempt!!, just say: "it's not possible". At least they help you to storage your baggage. They need maintenance with paint in rooms, walls look dirty and is very noticeable because they are white.
Eduardo