All hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2814 W3rd Ave, Vancouver, BC, V6K1M7, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

4.9
"Homey Vancouver vacation rental"
Overall,very pleased with this choice. Everything was clean, comfortable, and met our needs well. Nice neighborhood within walking distance to parks which had gorgeous views of the bay and downtown Vancouver. Also it was just around the corner to shops and restaurants. It was like having your own little apartment away from home.
4 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
leslie
"It was a great stay!!!"
Our visit was great and I'd have No problem what so ever endorsing this facility ;)!!!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Will

"Highly Recommend"
Our stay was fantastic. The room was so nice and we really enjoyed the convenience of the kitchen.Comfy bed, cozy fireplace and everything was very clean. Close to buses and the ocean. Loved the neighbourhood and had a great time exploring the shops and restaurants nearby. The welcome basket with bread, cookies etc was such a sweet touch. I will definitely be staying here again next time I'm in Vancouver!
3 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Giulietta
"Fantastic"
Had a great and comfortable stay. Will recommend this property to friends.
4 night family trip Sep 15, 2014
Belinda
"absolutely amazing"
This was the perfect place to stay. I was at a conference on UBC campus, and Alma Beach Suites was only a 15 minute bus ride away. Ambleside Studio was clean and modern, the perfect size for 1 person (or 2 people who really really like each other). I definitely recommend Alma Beach Suites.
5 night trip Jul 27, 2014

I was stay at Lacrano Suite for only 4 days, which made me love Kitsilano so much. It is very convenience to Downtown and Boardway City Hall (just within 10 mins transportation time) and to several market stores (just take few minutes walk). Besides, it equip with a full set of cooking and eating utensils, even the dishwasher!! Denise, thank for your help and concern! Manfred and Carol, thanks for providing a nice suite for us!
4 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Yuen Ling
HK
"長期滞在にはちょうどいい。"
家族4人で、6泊滞在しました。キッチンは清潔で一通りの道具は揃っていました。今回は朝食ぐらいしか部屋で食べませんでしたが、長期滞在で材料を買ってくれば自炊できます。近く(歩いて10分くらい)にスーパーもあるので食材の調達もできます。調味料も少しありますが、和食調味料はありません。みりん・酒・醤油など。洗濯は一回に洗濯機と乾燥機が一台づつコイン式のがあります。25セントが4枚づつ必要で、洗剤はないので持参が必要。玄関前から部屋まで階段しか無いので重いスーツケースを運ぶのは大変でした。シーツやタオルの交換は7日ごとのようです。すべてのもの(食器やタオル)のカウントはされているようです。全体的によかったです。もしまた長期滞在する機会があれば訪れたいです。
6 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Alma Beach Suites

"The perfect spot"
05/09/15 musiclover309 Ottawa, Ontario
I liked everything about this place. You can't beat the location no matter what you are in town for. This is a historic property which has been renovated to be totally modern yet still maintains its charm from the beginning of the last century. The grounds are well kept and there is plenty of room outside to relax. Inside is peace and tranquillity and a big west coast welcome. I hope to stay here again. It is perfect. Perfectly spacious, homey, comfortable and user friendly. The hosts Carol and Manfred accommodated all my guests with grace and ease. They went out of their way to offer travel and entertainment advice and even provided some wonderful food in the very well equipped kitchen. Very Impressive. I had a delightful stay. Thanks so much.
"cdngeese"
05/04/15 cdngeese Montreal, Canada
Thank you for a wonderful stay. We enjoyed ourselves tremendously. Kitsilano was wonderful. Close to beaches and restaurants. The Locarno suite was a great suite. We had everything we needed. The staff were so helpful. Thanks and looking forward to coming back soon.
"Alma Beach Suites"
05/01/15 V H Calgary
Location of the house is perfect. Close to beaches and many stores and restaurants. If you are ok with walking, this location is ideal. Staff were very helpful and friendly. However, suite floors could have been a lot cleaner and temperature regulation in the suite would have been nice as well.
05/01/15 acedaddy Mississauga, Canada
Well everything about the hotel looked great online and the booking process was very easy and the price was right we chose the wrong unit. We booked late and therefore settled for the ground floor unit. It was well appointed, modern, clean however because it was on the ground floor it was damp and musty. The odour was apparent the moment we walked in the door. We tried to mask it with candles and spray but it didn't work. Luckily we spet most of our time away from the hotel but evenings and morning could have been more pleasant without the smell. One more thing. The mattress needs to be replaced.
"Top marks"
04/22/15 Jonathan M Vancouver, Canada
Fantastic location in Kits. We spent 5 weeks in Alma due to a relocation while we waited for our furniture to arrive from England. Came with three small children so stayed in Spanish Banks which has three bedrooms. On arrival we had milk, bread, coffee and juice and some snacks which were appreciated after a long flight with the kids. We had everything we needed for a prolonged stay. The propriortors were amazing and very helpful. If I did have a criticism the orthopaedic beds aren't for everyone, although no doubt just a personal thing, and I had to twist my neck to watch television. Other than that, superb in every way and can't stress the location enough, one easy bus into town, a hop to the beach and great bars and restaurants.
"It was certainly the best !!!!!"
04/15/15 Veronica F Morden, Canada
One in a million!!!! Everything you could possibly ask for!! Bonus that Kitslano has all those cute little shops and eateries. And so close to the ocean!!! I also could live there, no problem. Helps that it is right around the corner from my daughter.
"Excellent environment and transportation facilities"
03/21/15 leona38 Hong Kong, China
I can't rate less than 5 points of Alma Beach Suite because all things around this suite are excellent! Just 20 mins to Downtown, UBC...etc. Nearby to shoppers, Safeway and whole food market... Furthermore, all cooking and eating utensils, excellent living facilities are available!
"I could live here!"
03/17/15 Denise L Toronto, Canada
This place is one in a million! So warm and inviting, spacious and comfortable, peaceful and pretty. From my perfectly appointed suite I was able to get downtown in minutes by public transit, and yet I am only a couple of steps from the beach. Vancouver itself is wonderful in that respect, and this perfectly located boutique hotel is truly the ideal home away from home. I walked every day in this safe and delightfully attractive neighbourhood. I really loved my "welcome basket"; imagine an efficiency unit supplied with food! My stay here has been memorable for all the right reasons and I intend to return. Thank-you Carol and Manfred, for providing a gentle landing to a weary traveller!
"You dream of a place like this"
03/09/15 applesandoranges2015 Toronto, Canada
Every need anticipated and met......it just doesn't get better than this! Such a beautiful well appointed suite, and such wonderful weather, that I extended my stay in Vancouver. Gracious congenial hosts. This place is the best. I have stayed here before and always look forward to returning. The welcome basket full of fresh delicious food was just what I needed on my late arrival. And I really appreciated the Nespresso machine; perfect cappuccino was a great start to every day. Easy safe access to everything Vancouver offers and just minutes from the beach. Walking such a pleasure in this neighbourhood. All the comforts of home including friendly neighbours. Extremely comfortable bed, chairs and sofa. Beautifully decorated and spacious suite. Everything anyone wants or needs has been anticipated and provided from reading material to gourmet kitchen appliances. Just a great place to stay. I confidently recommend Alma Beach Suites to everyone. This place is a gem.
"Exceptionally Good!"
02/14/15 Jesse S Sydney, Australia
Alma Beach Manor is exceptional. I spent one month in Vancouver on a busy schedule and found that I had everything I needed here. Firstly, the location is great. Situated in a pleasant part of town, Alma Beach Manor is within a short walking distance from the beach and the main shops of Kitsilano, but is also just an 8-10 min. bus ride away from downtown Vancouver. The apartment I stayed in (Jericho 4) was spacious, modern, stylish and exceptionally well looked after with a homely touch to it. The facilities were excellent and kept in perfect working condition, with absolutely everything you could reasonable expect to need provided. To top it off, the warmth and sincerity of the host's Manfred and Carol made me feel very welcome and I would not hesitate to stay here again the next time I visit.