All hotels in Hopkins, Michigan, United States of America
2306 12th Street, Hopkins, MI, 49328, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

TripAdvisor reviews for Hidden Ridge RV Resort

"Pool"
07/29/15 Yachtman s Grand Rapids, Michigan
In response to the last review I have found just the opposite. We put towels on our chairs took a dip and decieded to go back to our site the get some items we forgot. We were gon for less than 30 minutes and when we returned our towels were removed by the pool attendent and the chairs were taken by other people. We had nwhere to sit so we left the pool area. I have seen families with children stake out chairs for each person the kids throw their towls on the chairs making them unavailable to others and then jump in the pool never to return to their chairs untill its time for lunch then go to their camper for as long as an hour. There is no written rule at the pool as far as saving chairs. There needs to be because Hidden Ridge staff selectively makes up rules and dose not enforce them equally.
"Great resort...need pool area monitored"
07/24/15 Amy B
We are seasonal campers here and love it, mostly, with the pool area being an exception. The pool is very busy and "reserve" seating is obviously acceptable. We came down to the pool today, shortly after lunch, many of the chairs were occupied with towels on them. The towels belonged to no one at the pool, as confirmed by one lady who's family was at lunch. I was told by management that I was welcome to bring my own chair! Thanks, that is really convenient! Get more chairs or post that if you leave the pool area you lose your chair!
"Should be called Hidden Gem"
07/12/15 Dick Y
Found this spot in big rigs book. What a find. Has everything you could want at a very affordable price. We stayed at another place the night before for the same price. This was 100 times better. You are making a mistake if you don't stop here. Highly recommend!!
"New Camper"
07/09/15 Paul K
My hats off to Rick the manager for all his help in setting up at Hidden Ridge until fall. New to camping having picked up a trailer in spring by internet. Towed to Hidden Ridge and Rick backed it in and set me up along with a camper Frank. Could not have done this alone! Made it a true treasure.
"Truly an RV resort with all the amenities!"
07/07/15 Donnablue625 Davenport, FL
We were visiting Michigan & were fortunate to have won 2 nites at this resort at a recent Winnebago Rally in Frankenmuth. We were so impressed with the beautiful landscaping, large paved sites, friendly staff, & huge pool & hot tub. We are time share owners &, other then being in our RV, felt like we were at a gold star resort! There are multiple amenities & family activities offered daily. There is even a brand new store, the nicest we've ever seen! Because we were here without children, we really appreciated the 9-10 PM adult swim. This is so much more than a campground, & we will return when back in western MI!
"Truly a Resort!"
06/23/15 Mike B Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Lots of campgrounds use the term "Resort" to describe their property but Hidden Ridge is a real Resort. From the welcome at check-in to the beautifully landscaped and fully paved spacious sites, this place is one of our favorites. The price is reasonable considering the amenities. Anytime we travel through western Michigan, Hidden Ridge is one of our stops. Lots to do in the general area or just relax in the park.
"Two night stay"
06/01/15 Joanie P
Beautiful place. Clean, friendly and we felt very welcomed. We needed a place to stay for two nights and had we known this place was as nice as it is we might have planned our stay for longer. This would be a great family vacation spot. Pool, volleyball court, church service, etc. we will definitely come back if we are in this area again.
"great place!!"
05/24/15 Judy C
We went to michigan to pick up our new rv. Hidden ridge was recommended so i called and made resesvation.this place was great. When we got there karen mccullough in the office was great ,so helpful and soo nice! We stayed 2 nites the morning we left karen davis was in the office that morning.. she was was great ,soo helpful and soo nice. I would highly recommend this resort!!!! The grounds were immaculate! !!! If we are in that area again i definitely know where we will be parking our rv...
"What happened to the Internet"
05/05/15 Don V Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
I have been come to hidden Ridge for 8 years and it is a wonderful park. But this year Sun Community that owns it decided to change the Internet policy. After last year they promised to improve the system. Their solution was to block all video and sound streaming. Which means you can't stream Netflix, You tube, get to the Apple store for update, I can't even open my Bible app. I cannot even open the Best Buy weekly advertisment why I don't know. Basicly their Internet is email and light look ups only. They say in a month or so you can buy a upgrade service for $30.00 a month. If you use the Internet for entertainment this is not your campground. Short stays or very limited internet use or if you have your own hot spot, it is the best park in West Michigan. I will keep you updated on any changes
"Amazing Resort"
12/17/14 Rick S Byron Center, Michigan, United States
I love staying at Hidden Ridge. There are activities constantly for the family, kids and parents alike. The park is extremely clean, very well maintained, and full of friendly people and employees. I can't wait for the season to be up and running again. I will be there the first weekend. You are really missing out if you have not stayed at Hidden Ridge.