All hotels in Hopkins, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2306 12th Street, Hopkins, MI, 49328, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

TripAdvisor reviews for Hidden Ridge RV Resort

"Truly a Resort!"
06/23/15 Mike B Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Lots of campgrounds use the term "Resort" to describe their property but Hidden Ridge is a real Resort. From the welcome at check-in to the beautifully landscaped and fully paved spacious sites, this place is one of our favorites. The price is reasonable considering the amenities. Anytime we travel through western Michigan, Hidden Ridge is one of our stops. Lots to do in the general area or just relax in the park.
"Two night stay"
06/01/15 Joanie P
Beautiful place. Clean, friendly and we felt very welcomed. We needed a place to stay for two nights and had we known this place was as nice as it is we might have planned our stay for longer. This would be a great family vacation spot. Pool, volleyball court, church service, etc. we will definitely come back if we are in this area again.
"great place!!"
05/24/15 Judy C
We went to michigan to pick up our new rv. Hidden ridge was recommended so i called and made resesvation.this place was great. When we got there karen mccullough in the office was great ,so helpful and soo nice! We stayed 2 nites the morning we left karen davis was in the office that morning.. she was was great ,soo helpful and soo nice. I would highly recommend this resort!!!! The grounds were immaculate! !!! If we are in that area again i definitely know where we will be parking our rv...
"What happened to the Internet"
05/05/15 Don V Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
I have been come to hidden Ridge for 8 years and it is a wonderful park. But this year Sun Community that owns it decided to change the Internet policy. After last year they promised to improve the system. Their solution was to block all video and sound streaming. Which means you can't stream Netflix, You tube, get to the Apple store for update, I can't even open my Bible app. I cannot even open the Best Buy weekly advertisment why I don't know. Basicly their Internet is email and light look ups only. They say in a month or so you can buy a upgrade service for $30.00 a month. If you use the Internet for entertainment this is not your campground. Short stays or very limited internet use or if you have your own hot spot, it is the best park in West Michigan. I will keep you updated on any changes
"Amazing Resort"
12/17/14 Rick S Byron Center, Michigan, United States
I love staying at Hidden Ridge. There are activities constantly for the family, kids and parents alike. The park is extremely clean, very well maintained, and full of friendly people and employees. I can't wait for the season to be up and running again. I will be there the first weekend. You are really missing out if you have not stayed at Hidden Ridge.
"Very Happy With Our Stay"
12/17/14 Mike M Jenison, Michigan, United States
We stayed at Hidden Ridge for the first time in early October. I was very impressed with the site we selected. It was a breeze to back into our spot with our 35' trailer. From the moment we unhooked we felt right at home. Lots of activities were planned for the weekend we stayed (the resort's Halloween weekend) and my kids had a great time. We were so pleased we decided to book an entire month in 2015.
"Great staff, very clean"
10/08/14 wywellons Michigan
If you are looking for the ultimate family resort - look no further! Parents -- no need to worry, the kids are safe to run and play with others. The staff even has events/craft time for the children if they want something structured to do. There are also events for the adults to be involved in. Be active or sit back and relax... maybe take a walk and meet other happy, friendly people. Pets are welcome and are generally adored by other visitors. The entire grounds and facilities are extremely clean and well maintained. The staff are all fantastic and helpful! Wi-Fi is available and works well. Don't take my word for it.... come see for yourself.
"Best RV Resort in Michigan"
10/04/14 Gary G Byron Center, Michigan
This is the second season I have been at Hidden Ridge and have committed to a third. Professionally run with a real family atmosphere. Great line up of activities for the kids and adults. Clean and maybe the best maintained grounds I have been exposed to at an RV park. I would not hesitate to recommend this property to any short or long term resident! Gary
"Best RV Park so far!"
10/03/14 Amanda S Williamsport, Pennsylvania
We started full timing in our fifth wheel 4 months ago. We spent a month at Hidden Ridge RV Resort because it is close to our family. The park is beautiful and perfectly maintained. Each campsite has a wide cement pad with plenty of room to park your tow vehicle or toad. The staff and our neighbors were very friendly. The pool, the restrooms and the showers are sparking clean. We're heading south for the winter, but we will definitely be back next summer!
"Very Nice RV Resort"
10/03/14 LaBones Texas
we found this resort very accommodating for the concrete sailor. We stayed almost 30 days and enjoyed every minute of it. the pool, restrooms and showers were very clean while grounds were nicely groomed. WiFi was ok and would cut out but not a killer issue. roads and pads were paved so there was not a lot of dust. great place for family and road sailors. Wellllllllll be boooock .......