All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Rather comfortable
  • Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Food is all right
"Nice property but poor service"
Property nice but overall service not good. Food in the buffet was medium level
7 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
fabrizio
Very very nice hotel
3 night trip Jan 19, 2016
Rafael
"Espectacular three-day stay at Dubai's "The Palm""
A very relaxed stay in a beautiful location with spacious, comfortable and luxurious accommodations. Extraordinary service provided by the front desk, the Concierge and the pool boys. Meticulous cleanliness and all sort of amenities. Ice should be provided to the rooms
3 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Jorge
"great hotel"
good place to relax but too far from the airport. not suitable for last day of trip
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
"Best Property in Dubai"
This is absolutely one, if not the best properties in Dubai. I have lived and worked in Dubai and now live in the US. The property is about a year old, but the facilities are unbelievable, the service level is amazing, and the entire property is very peaceful (even during high occupancy), I have stayed here many times and have also stayed at other 5, even 7 star hotels (stayed at 3 others on the Palm - hands down the best). Atlantis is great for family, but it is always packed like Disney World. I would highly recommend this hotel for a relaxing get away. The rooms are all spectacular, I've stayed in the standard rooms, the deluxe and even the one bedroom suites. I've seen the Royal Suite, but it's too big for any normal stay. Restaurants are excellent. The only downside is that check in can take a little long, but that exists at every hotel I've seen on the Palm Jumeirah. I would like to give special thanks to Vlad (personal concierge) and Rana (events coordinator) for the amazing service that they provided.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2015
Keegan
"Lovely hotel"
They were kind enough to check us in as soon as we got to the hotel even though it was so many hours before check in. The staff were very friendly and helpful . The food was tasty and we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
Boye
"Amazing property details missed"
Everything about the place is great! However came to Dubai to visit friends at 3pm on the beach they stopped by to visit. The pool and beach close at 7pm a little early for my liking. We were then approached by staff that our 2 guests had to pay 75$ USD to even be at the beach. This was never told to us at check in or any other time. News to me!! They were not understanding and after some stern complaint that 2 people in non beach/pool clothing were there to visit guests and not use there facility's they finally allowed them to stay. Place is a great property to stay at!
2 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
"Overnight stay"
After 1.5 hours of checking in, I revived a call from back home and had return back to my country to attend the situation. I explained the situation to the assistance front desk manager and urgent need for me to leave and travel back. She said sorry we can't help you. I was expecting her to understand that sometimes things come up that forces you to change plans unwillingly, but she didn't.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Amir
"Beautiful hotel on the Palm"
Beautiful hotel and wonderfully appointed rooms. Large room and bathroom and very comfortable. The breakfast is wonderful with a huge selection and lovely dining area. Table staff weren't consistent with service though. Pool area is lovely (complimentary cold bottles of water provided), though the family pool gets very busy and service at the pool is more 4 star level than 5 star (don't set your towels out for you or have lounger service that I could see). Beach water is warm (could be the time of year?) and looks inwards at the Palm - isn't very clean. Property is located on the far side of the Palm (longer travel time to/from for Dubai town). Overall, a beautiful room, pool area and breakfast.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
A Thom
"Great relaxing stay"
It was a great relaxin stay. The only issue was that they had inconsistency of food portions. But other than that all went good and the spa is great.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Very nice hotel - right on the beach."
Staff was very friendly and helpful. They provided a shuttle to the Mall of the Emirates and assisted with arranging taxis to other places.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Hotel is superb and definitely fabulous. One of the best hotel properties I've ever stayed at. The beach is below my expectations though and the hotel is located far from most other Dubai attractions. If the beach and location are not your primary consideration, this hotel is definitely an excellent choice. The location is ideal Ilif you prefer isolation and quiet time.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Carla
A lovely luxury hotel
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Abdulrahim
"Amazing"
It's was amazing . It was my twin daughters 13th b-day and the Hotel and specially the staff has made their experience last forever. From the greeting when we got there to our room, to the facilities , it was perfect. Hotel rooms are amazing, location is wonderful . If you like adventure , Siteseeing bus tour stops there , hotel concierge also arranged other tours for us , which were fantastic . Lastly the pool and beach were great. Thank you to all at the Waldorf Astoria -Palm Jumerah , so for making my daughters 13 th b-day the best ever ...
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
pawel
"Amazing stay"
Had fun, amazing beach access, water sports available
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Fist Time in Dubai Ana & John"
When we arrive for first time to Dubai our thoughts were: amazing... And the Hotel: unique ¡ Lovely staff (Nina is so kind and beautiful), terrific room and very pleasant installations We enjoy beach, rest and shopping at the mall.... What more we could desire?
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Excellen hotel with a amazing staff"
The hotel IS wonderful with a amazing staff, a beatiful and hot beach, Great food, great breakfast and excellent high speed wifi
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Andre
"Good facility, far away, very badly managed"
They make believe partial sea view rooms are full sea view. Staff does not know what each other are going. They make mistakes then they lie about it. They give room for disabled, with no warning. Getting a taxi is a nightmare. Food very avrerage by Dubai standards. I will not go back.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Isak
"Bz4"
We would have liked more small shops inside the hotel.
6 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Paolo
"Nice and quiet"
Away from the hum of the city. Beautiful beach and accomodation. More children than I expected.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
susan
"Quick stay in a great hotel"
I checked in at 3 am and departed at 9am , so this will not be a good review. I did not try and of the hotel facilities. The room was excellent. Clean included all the amenities including a nespresso coffee machine. The balcony was the highlight with marvelous view over Dubais skyline from the palm.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
kaz
5 star all the way except that when the wind blows the wrong directions there is a faint sewage odor from adjacent treatment plant.
3 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
"Perfect Place for a getaway"
Clean. Neat. lovely location. Helpful and friendly staff. Perfect for vacation
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
hashiru
"Nice but far"
Lovely. Nice beach wonderful happy new year party. But kindly far.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Awesome hotel"
Excellent experience. Exceptional staff. Great location away from the chaos of the city.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice Hotel for get away"
We attended a wedding at the swimming pool. the ambiance was beautiful. Room was superb. Breakfast was enjoyable.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Mohamad
Fabulous hotel with great views and location. Facilities are very new and luxurious. Had a very relaxing stay. Compared to other hotels in Dubai, the Waldorf stands out. Would definitely come back.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Unbeleivable experience"
Superb service, comfort, premium clientele and best breakfast ever.
Regina
"Nice but cold"
The hotel, accomodation, food and staff are all great. However, the overall ambience is very cold!
Amjad
Hotel is beautiful. Staff is excellent and friendly. Concierge helped us when our driver didn't show up to take us to the airport by arranging a hotel car immediately.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
RDL
"Fabulous"
We were upgraded to a suite. And upon entering the room it was incredible. A good relaxation after a trip from London.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
beth
"fantastic hotel, terrible WiFi and water heater"
The hotel was amazing. Very luxurious and fantastic breakfast. For some reason the water took 20 minutes to get warm. Not hot, warm. The WiFi was also terrible. I was only able to get a fleeting one bar of WiFi and was only able to use gmail on it.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
"Yasmin"
Excellent view but a bit far from all kinds of attractions
6 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Yasmin
"It has everything you need"
Lovely stay, however there were few challenges with the rooms, like telephone, shower and light problems, that were resolved. Other than that, the staff are perfectly trained and welcoming, the manager compensated with a dinner for two for these challenges and followed up closely. Lovely & clean pools and beach. I will for sure go there again.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
MogzFaour
Excellent hotel with a nice view, everything is absolutely brilliant.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Nice brand new resort hotel"
Resort is new. Architecture is classical and a little bit massive but very practical. Nice beach and swimming pool area. Room and bathroom were really confortable. Friendly staff
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
slyman
"Good option to relax away from Dubai's noise."
The hotel is good for families. Quiet in general. The beaches in palm in general miss something! But frankly more facilities and fun to be provided in such a worldwide known name hotel.
Other trip May 25, 2014
wael
Beautiful hotel and beach Staff lacked training Food especially room service was lousy unworthy of the brand
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Nice hotel at the palm"
Hotel is nice and clean. Still under construction. No shop, spa just open with limited service. Hotel Staff are nice but restaurent service are average. Buffet Manu same everyday. Give 4 star, long way to go for five star.
Other trip May 2, 2014
md
"Cozy place by the beach"
I wanted a nice quiet place to get away from the noise and spend my brief holiday. I got what I wanted in the Wardolf Astoria in Jumeirah Dubai. I loved my stay, the staff are warm friendly always ready to assist you. My son with me found the place more than a home away from home too. I would however recommend that the key locks be very secured and also that phone reception be stepped up, I had issues making calls with the Du network I bought. Overall, i'll give it an 8/10. Thanks
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Bliss
Very beautiful and nice views on both sides. The hotel was just opened when we stayed there and they were still working out some issues of which a few were resolved during our stay. The spa and gym were not open and there was no store inside the hotel for incidentals. You should check before you stay to make sure they are open. The main pool area was wonderful and they played relaxing music. Drink service was very slow and they had not yet opened the smaller poolside bar. However, the poolside restaurant was good. The food was good for the most part and the service at the restaurants was excellent. There is nothing in close walking distance so you will need to rent a car if you want to explore as taxi cabs may get expensive. Hotel has car service with varying prices. Concierge was excellent and gave good advice. We went on desert safari at their recommendation and had a blast. Not sure we would stay here again but a beautiful spot. It will probably be a great place to stay in a few months once everything is open and they have worked out all the issues. Dubai is a wonderful place to visit.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
gb
"First time"
The hotel is recently opened most of the facilities are not opened yet
Response by Waldorf Astoria Dubai - Palm Jumeirah
Dear khaled Thank you for taking time to post your review. We have all restaurants, pools and beach open but I apologize that our Spa will still take until late March. We will look forward to our next opportunity to serve you should your travels bring you back to Dubai. Kind regards Jan Moenkedieck General Manager
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
khaled

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"TBB The Blissful Break"
We went for a complete rest didn't want any sightseeing or nightlife. It was perfect we have no complaints at all.
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
CHRISTINE
ZA
"Second time not so good"
We stayed here for the second time for five nights in February. The first time we came here was February last year and it was absolutely perfect. Things have gone a little down hill since then. Firstly, we arrived at 10 p.m. to be told we could not eat at the poolside restaurant (this was the only restaurant where we could eat with our teenage daughters). Whilst I appreciate it was Valentine's night, we were told in no uncertain terms we should have booked. However, the place was empty by then! We therefore had to get (very expensive) room service. The coffee machine had an intermittent fault and the bathroom TV didn't work. After I complained, the coffee machine was fixed, but the TV was not sorted until the day before we left. Last time we visited we were upgraded to a fabulous room which we were very grateful for. This time we were not, and it wasn't expected, however the standard room we got was certainly not worth the £600 a night we paid! For this money, it should have been bigger, bearing in mind the four of us were in the same room. Don't get me wrong, this is still a very nice hotel, but it did not live up to the what we expected, having stayed just a year earlier and finding it faultless. We were so pleased the last time, that we booked again, despite the fact that there are less expensive hotels around. I visit Dubai frequently both on business and for pleasure and will probably stay somewhere on Dubai Marina next time.
4 night family trip Feb 14, 2016
"Very very good"
Very very good
3 night romance trip Jan 27, 2016
Mohammed
"Nice new hotel with good service"
New hotel with excellent rooms and public areas. Never felt busy even through the new year period when it was fully booked. We had issues with noise through the night from some nearby villas which was a shame however the hotel did get this sorted out after some hours. So if you want a quiet room perhaps ask for a room facing away from the pool and the Palm. Buffet was good on the first day but was a bit monotonous after a few days. At the end of the Palm Island so takes a while to get to and from the hotel. Building sites either side of the hotel. Also the cocktails were not very good. However overall very nice hotel with attentive and friendly staff. Nice kids pool and plenty of sun beds around pool and beach. Lao restaurant was good as was the adults only Italian Michelin starred one.
Other trip Jan 9, 2016
mufajel
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent Hotel, slighly far from Dubai Marina, I reckon need a bit more children fun facilities as they have one swimming pool for kids,
10 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Mohamad
"Excellent hotel"
The hotel is exceptional. We stayed for 5 nights in a premier room on the 5th floor with access to the club lounge. The staff in 5th floor were excellent, friendly and very helpful. It's a bit out of the way on the palm but the beach and pool are one of the best. Approx £ 10 taxi fare from the mall of the Emirates. The hotel has a courtesy bus to the mall and Atlantis. This was our second visit to Dubai.
Other trip Dec 25, 2015
David McC
Great stay late November for a couple of days. We relaxed and enjoyed the spacious room with perfect finish, great view on Burj Al Arab, and great outdoor beach/pool area. Perfect for a warm and safe escapade during winter time.
2 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015