All hotels in Mumbai, India
Opposite Khar Telephone ExchangeOff Linking Road, Khar West, MumbaiMaharashtra400052India, ‏‎800-491-6126

TripAdvisor reviews for Royal Inn

"Royal Inn, Mumbai: Not reccomended"
11/25/15 AnandarupB Kolkata, India
The hotel is quite close to airport and located in city area. To enter the hotel one has to proceed through a passage from the road. As I entered, I was let in by a bouncer at the gate! Actually there is some kind of a disco operating on the ground floor. The hotel does not have a proper lounge or lobby. After checking in at the reception desk, I was led in through a door behind the receptionist into a dingy stairwell and lift lobby. The lift is an archaic contraption with manual collapsible gates. The room was small, though adequate for my need and fitted with an window AC. The bed linen was soiled with tell tale signs of day usage. But this I have encountered in many apparently sparking hotels also. The housekeepers who came in to change the bed linen were bare feet. The room is equipped with a TV and small refrigerator with limited stock of water and cold drinks.The tiny bathroom was clean with adequate supply of hot and cold water. A restaurant, Sheetal Bukhara, operates on the ground floor, but has to be entered from the road. The food at this restaurant is moderately priced and good. Breakfast, with limited choice, is served in the room only. At Rs. 5104/- per night, I found it to be grossly overpriced.
""AVOID - Grossly overpriced, arrogant staff, illequipped.""
02/02/15 shripadjoshi2008 Ratnagiri, India
I was on a business tour, and had no option other than staying at this place. The rooms are small, Illeuipped and illmaintained. The staff is arrogant and is always on a look for extra money. They had chrgeable water bottles and colddrinks placed, but they did not provide with as basic as brushing kit and shaving kit in business suit. I argued for the same and got them provide it for the day, but that's not hospitality. Overall, avoid this. The nearby Oriental residency is a superb option.
"Very good experience for my first trip from switzerland to Mumbai"
01/23/13 jitendra1 Zurich, Switzerland
The people are very friendly. The hotel is very clean. Good service. The prices agree. I was completely satisfied, and I will choose for my next visit to Mumbai, the Royal Inn. The environment is fine for Mumbai circumstances when it is not one fits, one does not need to travel to Mumbai. I was excited, even by Swiss standards can keep up this hotel at any time.
"Horrible..worthless..disgusting"
01/17/13 RareKtraveller Gurgaon
This was one of the worst stays I had in Mumbai. Extremely small rooms where you would hit the wall every time you stretch your hands/feet. The air conditioner didn't work the whole night..imagine the electrician coming and changing the AC unit at 3 in the morning when we could not sleep despite our best efforts. It has been probably one of the words hotel stays I had in my 20 years of traveling. Disgusting.
"Good Location, Pricey, Small rooms..."
11/05/12 hathirohit Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
It was not me who was put up there it was one of my close cousin and friend....but as i spent most of my time there i know about the place....Firstly it is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE for the size of the room they offer... they have tried to put in many rooms on a small property... secondly i would like to mention that the staff is not friendly at all... they are quite rude and least bothered... Except these drawbacks there are some good reasons to stay there.... Location- BANDRA.... its at bandra and one of the closest to bandra kurla complex.... also it is a good location for food... parties and travel...one other benifit is that it has an in-house disc called the H2O which is quite good and big.... and residents get free entry
"great staff, service and food"
07/03/12 thepum Bangkok, Thailand
I stayed at this royal inn for a weeks on my business trip in Thane, Mumbai. I figured out that the hotel is good and it's better than what I expected. the service is so nice, the hotel owner and staffs are lovely and friendly. the hotel surrounding is ok to walk but it's a little bit busy. food is good, you can order many dishes but I love chicken butter curry the most!. there's free internet, free newspaper, free breakfast. the toilet is clean water is clean also.the hotel lobby is not bad, if you have some trip in thane, i recommend you to stay here and you will not disappointed. price and service is reasonable and value your money.
"Avoid this place................."
06/28/12 AnuNarayan New Delhi, Delhi, India
Its an horrible place to stay in. The rooms are stingy and there is no cleanliness at all. The washrooms are small and cramped. And the food is horrible....the Wi-Fi didn't seem to work at all in-spite of my repeated request to the hotel staff. Please guys avoid this hotel even if you have to stay here for free..............Total waste of money.........
"Excellent location with reasonable charges"
01/22/12 paramjit_delhi New Delhi
I have been to this place a few times and like the convenience of the location. The rooms are not so great in terms of size and at times feels claustrophobic. However, that apart the food is just awesome. They serve within room from their famous restaurant Sheetal Bukhaara, that is a famous joint for Indian food. The property also is home to a great pub H2O that has a good variety of drinks and nice music.
"excellent hotel with budget price"
10/28/11 danavmanav Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
this is nice hotel to stay , location wise it is best and economical too .room was nice , it has tv , fridge , hot and cold water , apart from the room services , its quite clean , best thing is location , almost every thing is available in near vicinity , so best for staying
"Not worth it"
02/25/11 Ravya99 Pune, India
Hotel lags even basic amenities and there is nothing in it for which they are charging so much. It just sells as its in one of the important locations of Mumbai otherwise its not even worth trying.