All hotels in Rochester, New York, United States of America
999 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY, 14623, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

4.8
    4.8
The rooms & the pool were clean. The staff was friendly. Patrick was very helpful.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Nice and relatively quiet for 1st floor. Breakfast setup was great.Pool was awesome
2 night trip Aug 7, 2015
Jonathan
"Loved it!"
Phenomenal hotel. Friendly staff. Great room. Clean and comfortable. Loved the soap dispensers and all bathroom amenities. Big refrigerator with separate freezer. Good breakfast buffet. Would definitely return. Close to all fantastic food options.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Wonderful!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Rosemary
The hotel was nice I really felt comfortable there my kids loved it. It was really clean. The only thing that I didnt like was the breakfast it was just waffles and I really think as much as the hotel amount was they should have had something similar to a continental breakfast. There was only one waffle machine everything else was microwavable. Overall nice place.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"awesome!"
The room was large and comfy. Immaculately clean! Wonderful breakfast. Only problem was staff still in training and we were directed to room 275 -- rooms only went up to 231! We got it straightened out but after driving 8 hours it was still a hassle.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Nothing but positives."
The hotel was excellent. Everything was clean, everyone was polite, the room was very comfortable and had all manners of comforts and amenities. The location was very useful being right on a largely commercial street with everything easily accessible.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"great hotel in great area."
U stayed in a room with my husband and 2 small kids. The room size was perfect, there was plenty of storage to put our belongings, and the room was modern and nice. I loved the mini kitchen with full size fridge. They even have free portable ranges to cook on! Check in was quick and easy and the two gentleman at the front desk were very friendly. We stayed 4th of July weekend and only had room service knock on our door once to ask if we needed anything. They don't Clean every day (light cleans and full cleans once per week) like traditional hotels so if that's your thing you might not be impressed. This is right on a strip of restaurants and near RIT, MCC, and a lot of other local colleges. The fire pit and grills outside for customers was nice. Their pool is saline water and is pretty small so you have to get there early to take advantage of seating. The breakfast had a great selection of foods (pre packaged omelet with cheese was a favorite of my family.)
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Awesome hotel"
We stayed here for one night. The hotel is newly built and very beautiful from inside. The rooms and beds are so comfortable with contemporary decor. Every single detail is very thought out when building this hotel. The bathroom is nice and big with beautiful white mirror. The bathroom counter is also white and sparkly. The toilet has two flush modes. There is also a full size fridge and partial kitchen without gas/oven. The free breakfast is really good and filling. The location is A+. Dunkin donuts, Taco Bell, indian restaurant and gas station are right across street in walkable distance. Highly recommend it if you are in the area.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Jigar
"Awesome anniversary night in town"
it was a great place to stay for an anniversary surprise. The pool was smaller than expected but the healthy breakfast and spacious room made up for it
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Donyell
"Comfortable, convenient, weak shower pressure"
Hotel was comfortable and in a very convenient location with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. Breakfast was pretty good and served nicely. Gym was also clean and very available. Our only gripe was that the water pressure in the shower was very low and they didn’t seem to be able to fix it, although we told them about it.
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Great Rochester option"
We were in town for a wedding. A few hours before we arrived they had a storm com through that knocked out all the power (no power = no check-in). The staff was great and took great care of us, offering us complementary snacks and drinks. Once the power was restored, they got us quickly set up in our room. The hotel is right off the interstate and close to the airport (but not so close that you hear either). This hotel is a great option in the Rochester/Henrietta area.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Patrick
"Our first lodging choice as RIT parents"
I love this Hilton property. My son attends RIT and H2S is without question our preferred lodging whenever we visit him. In fact, we have already reserved several rooms around the time he graduates next year. Very, very spacious, efficient and attractive rooms. At the price point, nothing comes close. The staff is always helpful and friendly, and breakfast is good although comparable to other hotel offerings. But it is space and intelligent room design that separates this property.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Happy Mom"
I stood at Home2 with my teenage twin daughters and they loved it there. They were able to have breakfast in the mornings,go swimming in the afternoon and shop in the neighborhood. We wish we could have stayed longer. However, we will return since the staff were super friendly & we want a chance to BBQ by the pool area.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Rosa
"graduation stay"
stayed 3 nights not one complaint,very pleasant stay,will stay here again if back in area
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
june
"Modern decor for a family trip"
Large suite with separate bedroom. Good for family trip. Very clean, complimentary laundry downstairs, too. Modern decor was fun. I look forward to staying at another one of these in the future.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Wonderful"
Great place, a lot of fun!
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Dionne
"Great stay!!."
This hotel is great!!!..clean great breakfast:)
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Hotel"
Really great service, very nice and clean it contains a lot of space and very comfortable.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Prince
"Home2 Rochester Review"
Besides our noisy neighbors Home2 was an excellent hotel. My girlfriend and I have stayed in a Home2 in PA before and loved it! This location in Rochester did not change that feeling for us.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Cody
"Stylish and comfortable, close to everything."
We loved the decor, the staff was funny and friendly. Free treats for folks attending graduations.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Sam
"Home away from home, more or less"
I have been very happy in this chain and this was no different.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
Gene
"Great Location, Great Hotel, and Close to Shops"
Your staff was friendly and amazing! The room colors and decor was so fun. I liked how there was a curtain separating the sofa bed and King size bed, as it offered just enough privacy. The kitchen was well stocked and had great appliances. Breakfast had many choices even though self-service, there was someone available if you had questions.I loved how Starbucks was right across the street. The freeway was so very close making it easy to meet our friends downtown. We would definitely stay there again! Thank You!
4 night family trip May 14, 2015
Denise
"excellent stay again!"
I have stayed here twice now, and highly recommend it. The staff is so friendly and accommodating to anything you need. The hotel is new, and the condition of the hotel is flawless. The rooms have everything you could possibly need, full size, fully stocked kitchen, full size refrigerator, full size microwave, dishwasher, silverware, plates, glasses and a garbage disposal! There is also a large flatscreen TV, wifi, usb ports etc. Outside is a recreation area with a fireplace! On my recent stay, I was upgraded to an enormous suite, with 2 TV's, 2 Air conditioners, separate bedroom, kitchen (with kitchen table), living room and huge bathroom. I was so happy! This hotel is close to downtown, lots of shopping, restaurants, a movie theater, supermarket, even an oil change shop right next door. The neighborhood is safe & clean. The hotel is located on a relatively busy road, but is not loud or difficult to navigate. I hope this review helps you in your hotel decisions. If you're going to be staying in Rochester, definitely stay here.
3 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
"Perfect stay."
Very nice stay. Room was spacious and new. We were very pleased.
3 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Everything We Expected/Pleasant Stay"
Love the euro-concept styling. The gentleman at the front desk was very professional. He was dealing with two very difficult people when we got there but never let it affect him when it came to checking us in. The room was everything we expected. Used the pool area which was clean and stocked with towels. Breakfast in the AM was greeted with fresh, happy, and professional faces who asked how our night was. Great selection on hand as we prepped to get on the road and head east. Thank you Home2.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Enjoyable"
Our stay was very enjoyable. The rooms were large, clean and very comfortable. We will definitely stay here again when we are the area.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Kimberly
"great suite for the price"
Great suite
4 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Evan
"Great concept, well executed"
We liked the hotel a lot. The focus on sustainability, the decor, the pool, all of these were terrific. Our only complaint is that the heat in the bedroom was loud when it was cycling on and off, so we turned it off. That's when we noticed a sizable draft coming in under the unit. It was like having the window open a couple of inches, and, since it was 30 degrees that night, it was very chilly in the room when we got out of bed. Nothing terrible, but something that needs to be taken care of. All in all, we enjoyed our stay there very much, and I'm sorry it was only for one night.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Ellen
Very comfortable and close to restaurants/shopping. Would have liked a hot tub.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Awesome."
We did a little overnight trip with our kids before going to Strong Museum of Play... Hotel was awesome and the room had one of the best setups I've ever seen! The pool was great too. Definitely would stay again!
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Ashley
Hotel was great!Rooms clean and comfotable. Complimentary breakfast needs improvement.
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
daniel
Emma at the front desk was great. In fact all staff made certain your stay was memorable. The indoor pool was a plus as was the complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"It did its job"
Nothing special. Clean. Very bare bones. Pool isn't anything to talk about. No bar.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"wonderful"
Loved it
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Family Getaway"
We enjoy staying at this hotel. It is a fun, family friendly hotel. It is always so clean. We enjoy the amenities and breakfast. My only suggestion is that your bring your own pillows, there aren't many in the room and they aren't very firm.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Great Family Hotel"
Our stay was wonderful, but this hotel is best suited for families. I was looking for a romantic getaway room and as much as I paid for the room...we did not have that experience. Overall, the hotel was clean, staff friendly, nice décor. No tubs in the rooms and no smoking rooms.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Nelida
"nice weekend trip"
lots of food and stuff around , very nice huge room, great breakfast
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Family friendly like being home"
Wanted a clean hotel and got one. Bringing a newborn out to stay we never had anything to worry about. Can't wait to stay again.
Christy
"Loved this hotel!"
WE came with several other families for a basketball tournament. Loved the hotel. Beds were very comfortable and the kitchenettes in the room are so convenient!! The breakfast was very good. And the hotel is around all kinds of restaurants and shops too! The only down size is the pool is so small! If you get more than 5 people in there, it is crowded.
"From wellsville"
Rooms were very large and accommodated 6 of us easily. Only down fall was it was not a very nice place to eat breakfast. It was in the open lobby with no privacy and very very cold dt doors opening up. They need to change this
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Chic hotel"
Great value and huge rooms! Decore was right on point ~ very Chic!
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
kelly
"Nice one night stay"
We took my son to the strong musuem this hotel was nice bed was comfortable and lots of space. It is a very standard hotel nothing special but very clean and nicely priced for a good area lots to do around it. The staff was vet friendly and the breakfast was basic but my husband and son are very content with waffles and milk so it was perfect
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
quel
Newly remodeled and close to acitivities around Rochester. Only issue is they allow pets, and I did have some pet hair on the carpet. I am allergic to some pet hairs... So if you plan a stay here, bring allergy medication just in case.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
CMW
"Nice place to stay"
We were just trying to get away from home for a night. Our stay was pleasant and we were happy with all services.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Adam
"Would Stay Again"
The girl at the front desk was awesome. She was very accommodating and helpful. The pool was clean and my kids loved it. The rooms were big and clean. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Klissy
"Best place for Big Families in Rochester"
Best place to stay with a big family. (We have 4 young kids.) The staff went out of their way to be courteous and helpful.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
Shawn
"Hotel was okay with 2 caveats"
We stayed at Home2 overnight from Saturday to Sunday. The hotel was in very good condition, the staff was very nice, friendly and helpful, especially Emma and the Filipina lady who prepared the breakfast. My only problems with the hotel are that 1) the queen bed we slept in was not very comfortable--my husband and I felt like the middle part was deeper than the sides so we tended to roll towards the middle--we did not get a good night's sleep; and 2) the pool was overrun by a group of around a dozen running and screaming children on the night we were there, and neither the grown-ups who were with them nor the hotel staff did anything to calm things down, thereby my children were not able to use the pool--and the other children who were in there with the screaming ones did not seem too happy either. Overall though, I felt like I should have spent the $140 something on a better hotel where the crowd would have been better and the bed more comfortable.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"great experience."
They even brushed off my car in the morning. What a great surprise!
3 night trip Dec 28, 2014
"great sleep stay here."
Great place to stay. Rooms very clean and bed was just like sleeping at home very comfortable. Rate of room was really reasonable.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014