All hotels in Rochester, New York, United States of America
999 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY, 14623, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

4.8
Great room and pet friendly
5 night romance trip Jan 10, 2016
Excellent hotel! Great area close to everything! Hotel staff very friendly and accommodating! Would recommend to everyone! Will stay there whenever we are in the area.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
kelley
"Very Average"
Place was very average. The soap and shampoo dispensers in the room were not filled. Staff was not particularly helpful.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
Roy
"Nice rooms and great staff"
This was our first visit. The room was clean and beautiful. The kitchen was nice, and the front desk staff was very courteous. The pool and workout room looked very nice, but I didn't visit them. I also didn't eat breakfast there, but the setup looked very nice. The hotel is right by Hwy 390 entrance so that is very convenient, and not far from the mall and a few strip malls and restaurants.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
amanda
"Not pet friendly"
Pet friendly advertised but there was an undisclosed fee of between $75 and $125 on arrival. They did cancel the reservation but when the pet fee exceeds the room rate for humans it is unacceptable. If you don t wan t pets then don t advertise Pet Friendly. Stayed at Hampton no charge for the dog..... much better alternative
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
peter
"Very good"
Very good
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
"Cozy home away from home."
The kids enjoyed their awesome room, pool, and breakfast. Although we were a late check in, the fellow at the front desk let our daughter jump in for a very quick dip before closing the pool. Then they really enjoyed swimming the next morning.(The room rating for cleanliness was only because a few dishes were set up on the rack uncleaned. Because we didn't need them anyway, we just put them in the dishwasher with the rest we had used. The front desk was very apologetic.)
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Not Provided
"Favorite spot for our family"
This is our go to hotel when we travel to Rochester. My kids love the saline pool.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Edward
We stayed here when visiting our son at RIT. This hotel is convenient to RIT, is brand new and is very clean. The room we had was large and comfortable. The only issue I had with the room was the bathroom door was a slider and was kind of heavy and cumbersome to open and close. The breakfast was average, but the staff was very friendly and efficient. Overall, it was a good stay.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Okay but not great."
Cleaning people were very nice and considerate. The front desk people were okay. There is not free wifi and you can hear everything in the hallway as if you left your door open.
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
"Good Quality Accomodations"
Our 3-nights stay was good overall. In particular, we were pleased with the front desk quick and professional response to our complaint about the inconsiderate next door guest keeping us awake because she was holding a loud phone conversation at 11:30pm .
3 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
"great wife time"
We love staying in this hotel every time going to Rochester
1 night trip Oct 11, 2015
peter
"2 thumbs up"
went to Rochester for hockey tourney. very nice hotel for good price. cant beat it. good breakfast
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
david
"Exception Accommodations"
This was our first stay at a Home2 Suites location, and could not be happier with the quality of accommodations. We visit Rochester at least once a year, and decided to try another hotel since where we usually stay has continued to deteriorate over the last few years, and we wanted a change. Although Home2 Suites is slightly more expensive, it is SO very worth every penny! The only thing that could use a bit of improvement is their WiFi - we were in a room at one end of the top floor. This room is apparently on the edge of the range of the nearest Wireless Access Point, so our WiFi signal was a bit spotty at a couple places in the room, but fine at others. Also, despite online and in-room literature that indicates the availability of wired internet access, this location does not provide it - it is strictly wireless. Fortunately, neither of these situations inconvenienced us too seriously, and certainly does not impact my impression of the overall quality of accommodations. We will definitely be staying here again for our future trips to Rochester!
4 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
"Home2"
Very friendly, skeleton staff. My issue is they do not make up the poems on the weekend, if you are charging full weekend rate; I would expect full service. This was the only downside...enjoyable family weekend stay..
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Nilsa
It was nice hotel comfortable clean affordable and very nice and helpful staff
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"perfect! not far from i90 and close to shopping."
the room was beautiful and extremely clean! spent the night as we drove from Vermont to Ohio on vacation.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Awesome Stay!"
Awesome fairly NEW hotel! Everything exceeded expactations. Especially the price. It's an extended stay on steroids.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2015
Chad
The rooms & the pool were clean. The staff was friendly. Patrick was very helpful.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Our plan to avail a rollaway bed during this stay based on information provided on the website did not work out and caused a little disruption. Otherwise the stay was ok
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Nice and relatively quiet for 1st floor. Breakfast setup was great.Pool was awesome
2 night trip Aug 7, 2015
Jonathan
"Loved it!"
Phenomenal hotel. Friendly staff. Great room. Clean and comfortable. Loved the soap dispensers and all bathroom amenities. Big refrigerator with separate freezer. Good breakfast buffet. Would definitely return. Close to all fantastic food options.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Wonderful!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Rosemary
The hotel was nice I really felt comfortable there my kids loved it. It was really clean. The only thing that I didnt like was the breakfast it was just waffles and I really think as much as the hotel amount was they should have had something similar to a continental breakfast. There was only one waffle machine everything else was microwavable. Overall nice place.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"awesome!"
The room was large and comfy. Immaculately clean! Wonderful breakfast. Only problem was staff still in training and we were directed to room 275 -- rooms only went up to 231! We got it straightened out but after driving 8 hours it was still a hassle.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Nice hotel, clean"
It was clean and comfortable but my room was next to the elevator and the chime from the elevator was extremely annoying and loud.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Nothing but positives."
The hotel was excellent. Everything was clean, everyone was polite, the room was very comfortable and had all manners of comforts and amenities. The location was very useful being right on a largely commercial street with everything easily accessible.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Although brand new, substandard construction"
Substandard construction. Extremely hard bed crummy pillows very noisy with elephants in the room above us
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"great hotel in great area."
U stayed in a room with my husband and 2 small kids. The room size was perfect, there was plenty of storage to put our belongings, and the room was modern and nice. I loved the mini kitchen with full size fridge. They even have free portable ranges to cook on! Check in was quick and easy and the two gentleman at the front desk were very friendly. We stayed 4th of July weekend and only had room service knock on our door once to ask if we needed anything. They don't Clean every day (light cleans and full cleans once per week) like traditional hotels so if that's your thing you might not be impressed. This is right on a strip of restaurants and near RIT, MCC, and a lot of other local colleges. The fire pit and grills outside for customers was nice. Their pool is saline water and is pretty small so you have to get there early to take advantage of seating. The breakfast had a great selection of foods (pre packaged omelet with cheese was a favorite of my family.)
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Clean, clean, clean"
the reason for the title is that I seen someone cleaning all times of day, moping floors cleaning counters, everything. The facilities are well kept and clean!
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Louis
"Awesome hotel"
We stayed here for one night. The hotel is newly built and very beautiful from inside. The rooms and beds are so comfortable with contemporary decor. Every single detail is very thought out when building this hotel. The bathroom is nice and big with beautiful white mirror. The bathroom counter is also white and sparkly. The toilet has two flush modes. There is also a full size fridge and partial kitchen without gas/oven. The free breakfast is really good and filling. The location is A+. Dunkin donuts, Taco Bell, indian restaurant and gas station are right across street in walkable distance. Highly recommend it if you are in the area.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Jigar
"Nice hotel at great price"
Very clean n modern. Good size, fit while family comfortably. Ice machine was loud n walls were thin u could heart everything, otherwise a great find.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
mandy
"Awesome anniversary night in town"
it was a great place to stay for an anniversary surprise. The pool was smaller than expected but the healthy breakfast and spacious room made up for it
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Donyell
"Comfortable, convenient, weak shower pressure"
Hotel was comfortable and in a very convenient location with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. Breakfast was pretty good and served nicely. Gym was also clean and very available. Our only gripe was that the water pressure in the shower was very low and they didn’t seem to be able to fix it, although we told them about it.
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Party house"
The room next to us started partying at 7:00 pm. Loud music, sounded like 20 people were in the room. We saw many come and go. Went to front desk to complain at 9:00 pm. They said we don't tolerate partying, we'll take care of it. 10:00 went to front desk again, still loud party. Said they would take care of it again. 10:30 people started leaving. Loud talking until 4:30 in the morning. We requested a room change at 10:00 and was ignored. Had to use earplugs to get some sleep. If you tell me you don't tolerate partying, and tell me you'll take care of it, then DO IT! Don't give people a song and dance!
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
R
We traveled with 4 little kids without any issues. Thats a big deal. This hotel makes time away from home affordable without lacking on quality.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Wonderful hotel experience!"
The staff was so accommodating from the items I requested to the service in the mornings at breakfast! Every single staff member was excellent at providing great customer service...and that is rare. I was always greeted with a smile and a warm "good morning" or "good evening" when I came and left for the day. The room was very clean, spacious and very comfortable with everything we needed. I would definitely stay here again when I'm in Rochester. I will look for other locations when I travel elsewhere as well!
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Natasha
We were only there for one night however we were pleasantly surprised with how large the room was. I stayed in a studio with two double beds but my daughter could have easily done cartwheels in the space. Nicely decorated, clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Great Rochester option"
We were in town for a wedding. A few hours before we arrived they had a storm com through that knocked out all the power (no power = no check-in). The staff was great and took great care of us, offering us complementary snacks and drinks. Once the power was restored, they got us quickly set up in our room. The hotel is right off the interstate and close to the airport (but not so close that you hear either). This hotel is a great option in the Rochester/Henrietta area.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Patrick
"Our first lodging choice as RIT parents"
I love this Hilton property. My son attends RIT and H2S is without question our preferred lodging whenever we visit him. In fact, we have already reserved several rooms around the time he graduates next year. Very, very spacious, efficient and attractive rooms. At the price point, nothing comes close. The staff is always helpful and friendly, and breakfast is good although comparable to other hotel offerings. But it is space and intelligent room design that separates this property.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Happy Mom"
I stood at Home2 with my teenage twin daughters and they loved it there. They were able to have breakfast in the mornings,go swimming in the afternoon and shop in the neighborhood. We wish we could have stayed longer. However, we will return since the staff were super friendly & we want a chance to BBQ by the pool area.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Rosa
"graduation stay"
stayed 3 nights not one complaint,very pleasant stay,will stay here again if back in area
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
june
"Modern decor for a family trip"
Large suite with separate bedroom. Good for family trip. Very clean, complimentary laundry downstairs, too. Modern decor was fun. I look forward to staying at another one of these in the future.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Wonderful"
Great place, a lot of fun!
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Dionne
"Dull outside masking a wonderful inside"
We came looking for a pleasant place for my family to stay for my son's graduation from RIT. The outside of building is extremely dull; however, inside, this new building is cheerfully decorated and well appointed (especially for 2 stars). The rooms are large and comfortable, and the staff is cheerful and helpful around the clock. It is situated on a major local road, but it was quiet inside. It was convenient to both the highway and the local area (Henrietta & southern Rochester). I would certainly stay here again, and as they are a chain, I would absolutely consider a Homes2 Suites in a future stay.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Uncle Ted
"Great stay!!."
This hotel is great!!!..clean great breakfast:)
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Hotel"
Really great service, very nice and clean it contains a lot of space and very comfortable.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Prince
"Home2 Rochester Review"
Besides our noisy neighbors Home2 was an excellent hotel. My girlfriend and I have stayed in a Home2 in PA before and loved it! This location in Rochester did not change that feeling for us.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Cody
"Stylish and comfortable, close to everything."
We loved the decor, the staff was funny and friendly. Free treats for folks attending graduations.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Sam
"Home away from home, more or less"
I have been very happy in this chain and this was no different.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015