All hotels in Rochester, New York, United States of America
999 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY, 14623, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

4.8
    4.8
"Great Rochester option"
We were in town for a wedding. A few hours before we arrived they had a storm com through that knocked out all the power (no power = no check-in). The staff was great and took great care of us, offering us complementary snacks and drinks. Once the power was restored, they got us quickly set up in our room. The hotel is right off the interstate and close to the airport (but not so close that you hear either). This hotel is a great option in the Rochester/Henrietta area.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Patrick
"Our first lodging choice as RIT parents"
I love this Hilton property. My son attends RIT and H2S is without question our preferred lodging whenever we visit him. In fact, we have already reserved several rooms around the time he graduates next year. Very, very spacious, efficient and attractive rooms. At the price point, nothing comes close. The staff is always helpful and friendly, and breakfast is good although comparable to other hotel offerings. But it is space and intelligent room design that separates this property.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Happy Mom"
I stood at Home2 with my teenage twin daughters and they loved it there. They were able to have breakfast in the mornings,go swimming in the afternoon and shop in the neighborhood. We wish we could have stayed longer. However, we will return since the staff were super friendly & we want a chance to BBQ by the pool area.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Rosa
"graduation stay"
stayed 3 nights not one complaint,very pleasant stay,will stay here again if back in area
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
june
"Modern decor for a family trip"
Large suite with separate bedroom. Good for family trip. Very clean, complimentary laundry downstairs, too. Modern decor was fun. I look forward to staying at another one of these in the future.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Wonderful"
Great place, a lot of fun!
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Dionne
"Great stay!!."
This hotel is great!!!..clean great breakfast:)
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Hotel"
Really great service, very nice and clean it contains a lot of space and very comfortable.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Prince
"Home2 Rochester Review"
Besides our noisy neighbors Home2 was an excellent hotel. My girlfriend and I have stayed in a Home2 in PA before and loved it! This location in Rochester did not change that feeling for us.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Cody
"Home away from home, more or less"
I have been very happy in this chain and this was no different.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
Gene
"Great Location, Great Hotel, and Close to Shops"
Your staff was friendly and amazing! The room colors and decor was so fun. I liked how there was a curtain separating the sofa bed and King size bed, as it offered just enough privacy. The kitchen was well stocked and had great appliances. Breakfast had many choices even though self-service, there was someone available if you had questions.I loved how Starbucks was right across the street. The freeway was so very close making it easy to meet our friends downtown. We would definitely stay there again! Thank You!
4 night family trip May 14, 2015
Denise
"excellent stay again!"
I have stayed here twice now, and highly recommend it. The staff is so friendly and accommodating to anything you need. The hotel is new, and the condition of the hotel is flawless. The rooms have everything you could possibly need, full size, fully stocked kitchen, full size refrigerator, full size microwave, dishwasher, silverware, plates, glasses and a garbage disposal! There is also a large flatscreen TV, wifi, usb ports etc. Outside is a recreation area with a fireplace! On my recent stay, I was upgraded to an enormous suite, with 2 TV's, 2 Air conditioners, separate bedroom, kitchen (with kitchen table), living room and huge bathroom. I was so happy! This hotel is close to downtown, lots of shopping, restaurants, a movie theater, supermarket, even an oil change shop right next door. The neighborhood is safe & clean. The hotel is located on a relatively busy road, but is not loud or difficult to navigate. I hope this review helps you in your hotel decisions. If you're going to be staying in Rochester, definitely stay here.
3 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
"Perfect stay."
Very nice stay. Room was spacious and new. We were very pleased.
3 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Everything We Expected/Pleasant Stay"
Love the euro-concept styling. The gentleman at the front desk was very professional. He was dealing with two very difficult people when we got there but never let it affect him when it came to checking us in. The room was everything we expected. Used the pool area which was clean and stocked with towels. Breakfast in the AM was greeted with fresh, happy, and professional faces who asked how our night was. Great selection on hand as we prepped to get on the road and head east. Thank you Home2.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Enjoyable"
Our stay was very enjoyable. The rooms were large, clean and very comfortable. We will definitely stay here again when we are the area.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Kimberly
"great suite for the price"
Great suite
4 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Evan
"Great concept, well executed"
We liked the hotel a lot. The focus on sustainability, the decor, the pool, all of these were terrific. Our only complaint is that the heat in the bedroom was loud when it was cycling on and off, so we turned it off. That's when we noticed a sizable draft coming in under the unit. It was like having the window open a couple of inches, and, since it was 30 degrees that night, it was very chilly in the room when we got out of bed. Nothing terrible, but something that needs to be taken care of. All in all, we enjoyed our stay there very much, and I'm sorry it was only for one night.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Ellen
Very comfortable and close to restaurants/shopping. Would have liked a hot tub.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Awesome."
We did a little overnight trip with our kids before going to Strong Museum of Play... Hotel was awesome and the room had one of the best setups I've ever seen! The pool was great too. Definitely would stay again!
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Ashley
Hotel was great!Rooms clean and comfotable. Complimentary breakfast needs improvement.
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
daniel
"It did its job"
Nothing special. Clean. Very bare bones. Pool isn't anything to talk about. No bar.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"wonderful"
Loved it
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Family Getaway"
We enjoy staying at this hotel. It is a fun, family friendly hotel. It is always so clean. We enjoy the amenities and breakfast. My only suggestion is that your bring your own pillows, there aren't many in the room and they aren't very firm.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Great Family Hotel"
Our stay was wonderful, but this hotel is best suited for families. I was looking for a romantic getaway room and as much as I paid for the room...we did not have that experience. Overall, the hotel was clean, staff friendly, nice décor. No tubs in the rooms and no smoking rooms.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Nelida
"nice weekend trip"
lots of food and stuff around , very nice huge room, great breakfast
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Family friendly like being home"
Wanted a clean hotel and got one. Bringing a newborn out to stay we never had anything to worry about. Can't wait to stay again.
Christy
"Loved this hotel!"
WE came with several other families for a basketball tournament. Loved the hotel. Beds were very comfortable and the kitchenettes in the room are so convenient!! The breakfast was very good. And the hotel is around all kinds of restaurants and shops too! The only down size is the pool is so small! If you get more than 5 people in there, it is crowded.
"From wellsville"
Rooms were very large and accommodated 6 of us easily. Only down fall was it was not a very nice place to eat breakfast. It was in the open lobby with no privacy and very very cold dt doors opening up. They need to change this
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Chic hotel"
Great value and huge rooms! Decore was right on point ~ very Chic!
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
kelly
"Nice one night stay"
We took my son to the strong musuem this hotel was nice bed was comfortable and lots of space. It is a very standard hotel nothing special but very clean and nicely priced for a good area lots to do around it. The staff was vet friendly and the breakfast was basic but my husband and son are very content with waffles and milk so it was perfect
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
quel
Newly remodeled and close to acitivities around Rochester. Only issue is they allow pets, and I did have some pet hair on the carpet. I am allergic to some pet hairs... So if you plan a stay here, bring allergy medication just in case.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
CMW
"Nice place to stay"
We were just trying to get away from home for a night. Our stay was pleasant and we were happy with all services.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Adam
"Would Stay Again"
The girl at the front desk was awesome. She was very accommodating and helpful. The pool was clean and my kids loved it. The rooms were big and clean. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Klissy
"Best place for Big Families in Rochester"
Best place to stay with a big family. (We have 4 young kids.) The staff went out of their way to be courteous and helpful.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
Shawn
"Hotel was okay with 2 caveats"
We stayed at Home2 overnight from Saturday to Sunday. The hotel was in very good condition, the staff was very nice, friendly and helpful, especially Emma and the Filipina lady who prepared the breakfast. My only problems with the hotel are that 1) the queen bed we slept in was not very comfortable--my husband and I felt like the middle part was deeper than the sides so we tended to roll towards the middle--we did not get a good night's sleep; and 2) the pool was overrun by a group of around a dozen running and screaming children on the night we were there, and neither the grown-ups who were with them nor the hotel staff did anything to calm things down, thereby my children were not able to use the pool--and the other children who were in there with the screaming ones did not seem too happy either. Overall though, I felt like I should have spent the $140 something on a better hotel where the crowd would have been better and the bed more comfortable.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"great experience."
They even brushed off my car in the morning. What a great surprise!
3 night trip Dec 28, 2014
"great sleep stay here."
Great place to stay. Rooms very clean and bed was just like sleeping at home very comfortable. Rate of room was really reasonable.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Room was huge and very comfortable and clean."
I will always stay at Home2 from now on. It has everything you need -- a fridge and microwave, coffee, free internet. The room was huge and clean, and I don't think I have ever slept on sheets that soft. They were magical. The only thing that I might complain about is that they had a pool but not a Jacuzzi -- But really do you absolutely have to have a Jacuzzi?
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Good value. Clean and hospitable."
It was clean the staff was very nice and it was close to U of Rochester, where my son had a robotics competition. They allowed me to stay late. I got a good work out in showered and was on my way.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Comfortable and Clean"
Room was clean, comfortable and reasonably priced, we were happy with the hotel and would stay there again if we return to area.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"Delightful and bedding was divine!"
This was PERFECT for our family of four! So new and clean! Our boys delighted in the saline pool and my husband and I enjoyed the workout room. Complimentary breakfast was delightful and we found plenty of new places to try out for dinner along Jefferson Road. The front desk staff went above and beyond to keep us in clean towels --even though it was a holiday weekend and the place was fully booked. Such a delightful hotel with well thought out space usage and people friendly staff. We will most certainly stay again next year for the holidays! By the way the pillows and the comforters were divine! We took advantage of every amenity -- especially the full sized fridge and freezer. This place is quite a find for the price!
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Angela
"Best value in Rochester area"
comfortable, spacious, great staff... all make this an incredible place to stay for one or more nites in the Rochester area.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Nice holiday stay"
This suite worked fine for our Thanksgiving weekend stay. If I were staying long-term--as for business--there are a few minor changes I'd like for convenience, but for our purposes everything was great. Our suite was exceptionally large (end unit), and even though we were close to the elevator and ice machine, we were never disturbed by noise. The modern decor isn't like the cozier feel of other suite hotels, but we still liked the feel. Great idea to have laundry with the workout room. Friendly staff--even the ones who had to work on the holiday. I'd stay here again.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Frederick
"Thanksgiving Evening"
Stayed at the hotel for one evening after traveling to a family Thanksgiving. Hotel condition, staff, and accommodations were all perfect. I will definitely look to stay at Home2 Suites for my upcoming travel.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"nice studio hotel"
One night stay to visit my daughter in Rochester (she attends RIT). She worked on her applications to grad school . . . nice couch and desk set up with full size refrigerator and large microwave. Breakfast in am was sufficient and service checking in and out was pleasant. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
Brenda
"Snow storm refuge"
Our daughters and granddaughter stayed overnight at the hotel in anticipation of a severe snowstorm that could have potentially made transportation to the airport difficult to impossible. The staff promptly brought a crib to the room and supplied a high chair for the baby. The room was so clean we didn't have to worry about the baby crawling around on the floor.
valgal
"The rooms are fantastic and the breakfast is great"
Had a great experience. Always stay here when in town.
"A great stay"
Room was clean, location was great, staff was friendly, and the fitness room was great.
"Awesome place to stay on a snowy weekend"
I came into town to visit a friend of mine for a few days. The hotel was conveniently close to the airport (less than 15 min) and also close to a lot of eateries, strip mall shopping and the NY Thruway. I was impressed with the room set up (studio king bed), the large refrigerator, the microwave and the dishes available- even a dishwasher! The room was very clean, though cleaning service is upon request on the weekends. The bathroom was nice (minus no tub) and there was a body wash and shampoo dispenser w/ Neutrogena product included. Overall I enjoyed my stay. I didn't take advantage of the complimentary breakfast because I slept in most mornings outside of working out in the fitness room (very nice and effective).
3 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Enjoyable stay!"
Would stay in this hotel again without question! The enviromental considerations throughout the hotel was a plus. Only thing missing for me was the lack of a hot tub to soak away aches after a long day.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014