All hotels in Amsterdam, Netherlands

2.3
    2.3
    2.7
"home away from home"
After staying in hotels in crowded areas on previous trips to Amsterdam the Plantage apartment afforded me restful comfort and I was able to walk to all the great attractions of Amsterdam. The managers, Ingrid and Martin made my stay even more pleasurable. I hope I will always be able to stay here whenever I visit Amsterdam.
14 night family trip Aug 2, 2014

"This is not a place for tourists"
This is not a hotel, nor is managed like a hotel. It is a series of apartments that once you are settled in you are on your own. The place has been fixed so the floor looks kind of new, the art work on the walls is nice, the bed was in good shape but that is it, at day light the place was evidently filthy, fluff and dust all over. The bathroom is old, rusty and dirty, there was no toilet paper or soap and when you sat down in the toilet you could see spider webs and spiders under the hand wash. In the kitchen there is no microwave and the mini-fridge had eggs and grinded beef inside!. The door to the balcony had a defect and i could not close it. I called the manager to explain our situation, his answers were the following: You have to get your own toilet paper, I pay the cleaning lady 90 euros so the place is clean, you are the only guest that has not been able to close the balcony door, I can´t go today, i am with my daughter. Bottom line, you are on your own. Our upstairs neighbors came alive from midnight to 01:30 every day, they were very loud. On our final day we wanted to leave at 9:30AM to make the most of our day, but the manager told me he could not be there at that time, that we had "agreed" to meet at 12:00, so i had to wait for him, he arrived at 11:00 Hrs. I showed him all the filth, the spider webs, the food in the fridge... i got a 10% discount and no apology. This is not a 200 euro a night place, should be much cheaper, i would not recommend it.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
MX
"Cilada"
Realidade bem diferente de avaliações anteriores. Quarto extremante sujo, roupa de cama duvidosa se foi lavada. Dificuldade de localização inicial. Não recomendaria a ninguém.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014