All hotels in Amsterdam, Netherlands
You can collect® Rewards nights here
Various Addresses, Amsterdam, Netherlands, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location, and friendly host"
Marteen was a friendly host and look forward to staying there next visit to Amsterdam. Local restaurants near by and zoo across the apartment.
4 night trip Sep 10, 2015
"home away from home"
After staying in hotels in crowded areas on previous trips to Amsterdam the Plantage apartment afforded me restful comfort and I was able to walk to all the great attractions of Amsterdam. The managers, Ingrid and Martin made my stay even more pleasurable. I hope I will always be able to stay here whenever I visit Amsterdam.
14 night family trip Aug 2, 2014

The following reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

Abbiamo trovato l'appartamento in condizioni di pulizia pessime (pattumiera piena e frigo con alimenti maleodoranti poichè il frigo non si chiudeva, oltre al fatto che non corrispondeva con la descrizione della prenotazione: doveva essere un letto matrimoniale e un divano letto per i 2 figli ma in realtà c'era un materassino gonfiabile. Il bagno era sporchissimo. Il tavolo per pranzare aveva solo 2 sedie (ma noi ervamo in quattro. Avevamo programmato di fare colazione e cena in casa ma la cucina era inutilizzabile visto lo sporco e la mancanza di sedute sufficienti. Il balcone piccolo e ospitava una sedia rotta olre a altri scarti. Negli armadi c'erano cose vecchie e rotte in completo disordine. Le coperte erano sporchissime e initilizzabili tantè che siamo usciti e abbiamo comprato un kit di lenzuola.
5 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"This is not a place for tourists"
This is not a hotel, nor is managed like a hotel. It is a series of apartments that once you are settled in you are on your own. The place has been fixed so the floor looks kind of new, the art work on the walls is nice, the bed was in good shape but that is it, at day light the place was evidently filthy, fluff and dust all over. The bathroom is old, rusty and dirty, there was no toilet paper or soap and when you sat down in the toilet you could see spider webs and spiders under the hand wash. In the kitchen there is no microwave and the mini-fridge had eggs and grinded beef inside!. The door to the balcony had a defect and i could not close it. I called the manager to explain our situation, his answers were the following: You have to get your own toilet paper, I pay the cleaning lady 90 euros so the place is clean, you are the only guest that has not been able to close the balcony door, I can´t go today, i am with my daughter. Bottom line, you are on your own. Our upstairs neighbors came alive from midnight to 01:30 every day, they were very loud. On our final day we wanted to leave at 9:30AM to make the most of our day, but the manager told me he could not be there at that time, that we had "agreed" to meet at 12:00, so i had to wait for him, he arrived at 11:00 Hrs. I showed him all the filth, the spider webs, the food in the fridge... i got a 10% discount and no apology. This is not a 200 euro a night place, should be much cheaper, i would not recommend it.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Realidade bem diferente de avaliações anteriores. Quarto extremante sujo, roupa de cama duvidosa se foi lavada. Dificuldade de localização inicial. Não recomendaria a ninguém.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews