All hotels in Florence, Italy
Various Addresses, Florence, FI, 50100, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.9
    2.7
"The only plus was that it was close restaurants"
Very dissapointing as it was not what we booked. Bait and switch
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
ld
Great restaurant directly across the street and walking distance to the heart of florence.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Very close to tourist sights"
Odd location for a tiny apartment...the windows open out from the second floor on to a shopping/dining indoor mall on the street level below. So really no windows to the outside. Right next to the Ponte Vecchio, though, so great location and the place seemed clean.
3 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Sally
Over all was good.But u need more stuff in the kuchen.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice apartment in center of florence"
Double bed needs changing as it is old and uncomfortable. The apartment could do with a bug spraying!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Vassily
"Via Guelfa Apartment-no WIFI, no AC"
My 9 month old son and I stayed in the San Lorenzo Apt on Via Guelfa for 4 nights to sightsee. The apartment was easy to find and has residents and other rental apts. I knew this apt was not luxurious when I booked it, but it did say it had WiFi and AC. Upon arrival, I was told the wifi was disconnected. The AC would turn on but within 2 mins it would shut off all of the electricity. There was a small fan, so we were able to sleep comfortably, but during the day, it was very hot without AC. The baby bed I was given was a baby bassinet. My son could crawl right out of it. The key to let me in the building was not made properly, so for the first two days I had to wait for other people to let me into the building. When I called the company to request a new key, there was no answer at the 3 numbers I was given, even though it was during office hours. I did leave a message asking for someone to stop by that evening, but no one came. When I called the next day, I was told the trick to using the key. I asked to have someone come to replace the key and was told that I'd have to wait because it was lunchtime. When I asked , I was told I was speaking with, Lorenzo, the owner. I waited 45 minutes before a man came to replace the key. He told me he knew that key was a problem. He apologized for the inconvenience, which was more than Lorenzo had done. The apartment was in a quiet location, 10-15 minute walk to the main attractions with cafes and markets nearby.
Response by Firenze Mia
Hi Esther, thanks for your review and your indications. We are fighting a war against the call center of the internet provider service. Unfortunately, due to delays in reactivation of the line, they have not solved the problem. From 25th July everything should return to normal. As for the air conditioning, unfortunately, there was a fault in the motor of the fan coils and we had to wait for the technicians were available to change it. Thank you for your messages, you have been very helpful to improve our service. My Suite in Florence
4 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2014
Esther
"my suites/poor service and quality"
i booked 3 nights with my suites of Florence because it was reasonably priced, conveniently located and i could get 3 nights in same hotel. just before arriving at hotel, i get an email saying there is a problem with our suite. the AC needs fixed but they have another suite/apt for us. but that meant we had to switch apartment buildings after 2 nights. was not happy but that was too bad. it was a major inconvenience and no adjustment was made. the apts were not very clean. we had to clean any dishes to use. bath was clean. the second apt we stayed in was very musty. it was in a basement. would not recommend my suites to stay.
Response by Firenze Mia
Dear Donna, we are so sorry about your complaints. We had a problem with the original apartment you have booked so we tried to move your reservation to other apartments from other companies in town in order to give you an alternative accommodation. We are so sorry about your unpleasant stay we are not going to work with these companies anymore. Thanks a lot for you feedback
3 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Donna P
"Caveat Emptor"
Deceiving at 1st glance. The suite LOOKS charming, but nothing works. The internet connection actually gives you a message that the account has not been paid, so service is discontinued. Basement bedroom is FULL of black mold. Power went off twice because we "used too many things at once" said the manager. One bathroom was out of order-we were told not to use it. No AC in upstairs bedroom. THINK TWICE.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"Impossible to sleep"
If your apartment is on Piazza Santo Spirito 1, avoid staying there at all costs! The piazza is a charming one, but attracts huge traffic of drinking and partying people. They dance and listen to a loud music every night. It is impossible to sleep. Wi-fi was good but there is no air conditioning in this apartment. The furniture is worn out with dust on the bed sheets. There was no light in the kitchen area and the bathroom floor was damp. We emailed the office upon arrival but did not receive any response from them until the end of our stay and no one came to fix the problem.
Response by Firenze Mia
Dear guest, thanks for your reply. After your reports, we decided to include this issue in the listing of this apartment, unfortunately Piazza Santo Spirito is very busy on weekends. Many guests are requesting this apartment and this square for the central position, and for its nightlife.
4 night trip Jun 10, 2014
The loft is near by Santo Spirito square, Palazzo Pitti and the bridge of Santa Trinità. I met Niccolò, he was very kindly with us. he explained us all the services and facilities offered. The staff answered fast and clearly by email to all my questions about the apartement, hotel surroudings and other things (we asked for photos and they send us a lots). Niccolò Always answered at the phone, althought our checkout day was his day off! Chiara
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
The staff could have been more punctual in attending to the customer. They should post voice message if they cannot pick up calls of the customers
Other trip May 29, 2014
Good location near Duomo. Lower level room was damp. Good service upon arrival and a helpful concierge made up for some of the lack of amenities
3 night trip May 22, 2014
Coule from Chicago
"Apartment on via dei servi"
Nicolo and Giovanni were very great at check in and for all of our needs during our stay. The location was perfect, right next to the duomo and many cafés/restaurants. The wifi worked very well. The apartment was really really nice, with everything you needed.
3 night trip May 19, 2014
"Completely misleading - DO NOT STAY!"
This place was absolutely awful. It was more of a personal renting agreement than an actual hotel or B&B. We arrived later in the evening and without having a method of contact, were lost trying to actually find the place. When we finally were able to call someone, they weren't able to send someone to check us in for three hours. When they finally arrived and we got our keys, we were given terrible directions to our "room". When we arrived, it was more like a hostel and two ladies were actually already staying in our room! We called the person back and he admitted that they made a mistake and gave us the wrong keys. When we finally got to our actual room, it wasn't much better. There were random pictures in frames laying against the windows, old stuff that just seemed to be left in the apartment and no coverings for the window in the bathroom, which you couldn't really stand up in. This was one of the creepiest places in my life. We checked out super early the next day and checked into someone else for the remainder of our stay in Florence. I don't know what happened and how this place has such great review. Please, do not believe the review, the pictures and DO NOT STAY HERE!
Response by Firenze Mia
Dear customer, this review is very misleading: - We send to all our guests three confirmation emails. At the moment of reservation, one two weeks before check-in, the other one 3 days before check-in. Sorry but without a previous contact is difficult to arrange a check-in. - The failure of the apartment is due to the fact that we have 5 apartments in the same building. We simply reversed the keys, providing immediately the right ones when you have experienced the error. We are very sorry but failed to inform the arrival time after 19.30 we were convinced yours was a no-show. - The room you talk about to "random pictures in frames laying against the windows, old stuff That Just Seemed to be left in the apartment" is a common area and it not belongs to the listing of your apartment. If you had stayed an extra day surely you would have noticed the beauty of the apartment and the reason why it has so many positive reviews. greetings
2 night family trip May 10, 2014
Shelly
"Value Accommodation?"
I know that we didn't put a lot of effort into a one night stay in Florence prior to catching a train to Venice and the price for the night was very affordable, but what we received was not even close to OK. Property managers were pleasant, but the walk from the office to the apartment was a little bit of a hike with multiple bags. Hiked up two floors at the apartment in a very cramped staircase. Found accommodations lacking when we were shown the apartment. Many of the light bulbs in the apartment were out including the bathroom. Manager did let us know that she would replace, though the hassle it would take to have another someone come so late in the day wasn't very appealing so we made due. The queen bed (two twins-euro style) had anther three inch pad over the mattresses, but still sagged. I didn't look, but if thought that the slat's holding the mattresses were about to go. Upside to the place is that it was located close to the train station and it's in a very quiet location. Some TLC to the property will improve it's potential as a recommended property.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"More of an apartment rental"
We were in the La Spada neighborhood, just 10 minutes away from S. Maria Novella station, with tons of places to eat. Florence is small, and the furthest walk we had to make was to Piazzale Michelangelo, about 25 minutes away. The property was fantastic for the price - full bathroom, full working kitchen, a living/dining area, and a sleeping loft. The staff was somewhat non-existent, however. They did not visit the property except to give us the key, and we did not have a phone to call them. We tried emailing, but they were not responsive. As the title says, it was more like a weekend sublet. One final note was that the bathroom came equipped with a lovely jacuzzi (with showerhead) with one problem - it took about 3 hours to drain, making showering difficult.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"It's not a suite. It's a small old apartment ..."
We had to walk a long way with all our luggages on the narrow streets. Plus the street of the apartment itself is muddy and under construction. Then the stairs going up to the apartment is so narrow and dirty as well! We moved to another hotel instead even after we paid them!
Other trip May 1, 2014
juris
"Location far from duomo. Perfect for families"
Apartment was far from duomo than expected. It was very clean and very well furnished. However,for families it's perfected for it has a lovely kitchen very well equipped and a lot of space for kids.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014

"Bad hotel"
Bad staff and everything is terrible.. the apartment is not the same as the picture!
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"should not be rated for 5 people"
it was not passible to sleep on the pull out in living room…5th person had to rent hotel room…bed was in four pieces of foam and took up whole space…3 or 4 people max
3 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
pat
"Good location, apartment not as described"
The apartment was in a convenient location, walking distance to most attractions, and the staff were very friendly. Unfortunately the apartment was not as described. It was very run down and dirty. The upholstery on the couch was full of stains. The second bed looked as though the bedding had never been washed and the main bed's coverlet was dirty and smelly. The shower overflowed and the tap had to be turned off at intervals mid shower to allow the water to drain. Not what I would consider a 4 star apartment.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
alexia
"Never again"
Had 2 nights in this hotel It took 2 hours to check in They then informed me they had to move us the next day because they had maintenance They didn't care that the living suitcases again and moving would interrupt our day 2nd apartment was nice but it had a huge staircase that my daughter and I had to carry our suit cases Never again would I deal with that apartment group
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
mals
"Its not what it seems, dont book it."
I booked a city centre location and one hour before arrival I had an email saying due to being overbooked they were relocating us to the outskirts of the city. We were sat outside the address on the pavement for 1 hour 20 miuntes before they arrived to let us in. The room was totaly different from what we booked and tiny. The room had a musky smell and was dirty.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Flat in Florence"
The location was fairly central but the flat itself was very basic. We didn't use the kitchen at all, we were told the washing machine didn't work and there was a chance the electricity may go off. To top it off, although the flat had lovely views of a square and church at night this became a drinking ground for locals and music played every night till around 3am. With typical Italian windows it felt as though they were in the flat with you, not good when you have children with you. We could even hear the noise in the bedroom at the back of the flat. 3 nights if little sleep.
Response by Firenze Mia
Following your report, we do not rent anymore the apartment you are talking about, because it does not meet our standards. Thank you for the feedback, it was very helpful to avoid new customers dissatisfied.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Allison
"Totally different"
Never suggest this one for u.
3 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2014
Ruth
Loved it great location Would stay there again , friendly & helpful book it I say ! Enjoy
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Falsely advertised, poorly kept"
The apartment did not meet the descriptive and the decor could not be further from the images. Rather than being light and airy it was dark, dated and actually creepy! The 3rd bed was barely big enough to sleep in and the shower didn't work - no plates/cutlery ect - just 2 dirty pans (one with no handle). Room was advertised as having wifi but it didn't - this was actually in the "communal" area in the apartment downstairs (linked to someone else's bedroom!). On complaining we recieved a small discount for the inconvenience but the staff did not seem to care, with regards to our cold shower which we had to hold up with one hand they said "well it still works". Eventually 3 men (very intimidating for 3 women travelling alone) came to replace the shower temperature leaver and kept us waiting around for hours out of what was a short trip. Very disappointed - would urge others not to go here.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Nice apartment, plenty of room"
Twenty minute walk from the railway station, the via San Gallo is not the prettiest street in Florence. It is, however only a ten minute walk from the Duomo. We were very late due to a train strike but we were met by Niccolo who was very helpful and informative.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great location and amazing staff...."
Giovanni the staff member that checked us in was a great help and very friendly with lots of local info.
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
Yachtchef
There were four of us traveling together when we were in Florence and we had such a good stay at the my suite in Florence, it was clean and in a great location, so close to everything! The host explained everything and gave us pointers on where to eat (not when people are outside, poaching customers) lots
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Rented Apartments."
This is not a hotel but the group of young boys who organize apartments for you. We walked with our luggage to the address in the website and there we found that the apartment was far away. Had to spend 16 Euros by taxi to reach there. So check the address of your apartment carefully. No one knows the address in Florence. Once in the apartment it was good experience. It was clean, spacious, with a kitchen and utensils. it was well situated. But please check the check out time. They are quite cooperative. The room with a good view.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Chaitanya
"Badly Managed!"
Great apartment but unfortunately badly run. Management failed to meet us at the apartment at our confirmed time causing us to be waiting over an hour to get in. We had no power for the first day and a half due to a flood in another apartment that caused water to get into electrical wires. We were given no flashlights or candles and were unable to use the kitchen facilities, etc.. We were left in the dark. Management failed to meet us again the following morning to discuss the power outage and our situation. We went to the office to find out what was going on. We were told it would be on later that day and they would try to do something and call us later. No phone call later although we did have our power back. We asked for a discount and received no reply from management and the full charge went through our credit card. We had booked four nights thinking we could cook meals but really only had two nights with kitchen facilities. Very bad customer service and no respect for their guests!!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"City centre apartment"
Lovely apartment. Very noisy at night. Stairs to apartment very shabby. Very good location for city.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Excellent location, nice kitchy apartment"
We did not receive an email with instructions, so luckily we turned up at the street address on the confirmation. The apartment was elsewhere in Florence. The apartment building needs work, but they have tried to make the apartment homey...and generally succeeded. A couple of points to note: * if there is a washing machine, supply powder or liquid to use * there should also be washing liquid for dishes. We bought both and left them behind. Also * some written instructions on how to use the machine, what to do with rubbish etc would have been helpful. Location of the apartment was excellent and wifi was great.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2014
Chrissy Mac
The apartment was genuinely terrific. A wonderful building with high ceilings and massive windows overlooking a bustling Florence. The spotless inside possessed delightfully antique decor with modern touches, the only defect being the slightly cramped and impractical kitchen. There was trouble with lack of water in the building, but that was no fault of the company, and was dealt with promptly and with a smile. I'd recommend My Suite In Florence to anybody wishing to stay in the city, for a more authentic experience and if they don't mind not having hotel hospitalities like breakfast etc.
2 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2014
Nick
"Spacious apartment"
The apartment was excellent although not in the area we thought we had been allocated, which meant we were not near our friends, so a bit of a walk to meet up, but the taxis were near and very good value. We had problems finding the office where we needed to pick up the keys since it was not explained to us that there are 2 types of property numbers in Florence, red if commercial and black if residential, which meant 47 (red) was next door to 33 (black). I think this should be made clear in the description. Also be prepared to walk a bit to get to the apartment although our luggage was taken to the apartment for us. All the facilities were very modern (even an induction hob) and the apartment was very spacious. Overall a good experience and very good value.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Iole
"Disappointing experience"
Furniture are very simple and even for a 3 star apartment not good enough - table was shaky and needs some screws tightening up his legs - Internet wireless is in the hallway shared with other apartment - connection in the room is only close to the entrance door... you need to go outside the apartment to get wireless... In the evening run out of hot water - still no hot water in the morning... Room is enough space for a family with one child or 3 people - Confusing was that the location of apartment was different that the original reservation... Location is very good - close to St Marco place - parking 3 blocks away
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Horst
"Great location in heart of the City"
We had a great stay within a centrally located apartment, which was clean, comfortable and trendy.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Rob

"No lo recomiendo"
No tuvimos luz, tampoco agua. No nos ayudaron. El departamento estaba limpio.
3 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Ana Karina
AR
Me ha encantado el estudio que nos alquilaron , muy cómodo bien situado , limpio y cálido .
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Paco Toronjo
ES
"Un verdadero desastre!!!"
Recomiendo abstenerse de contratar apartamentos de esta firma.
Pablo
AR
"Péssimo apartamento!!!!"
A minha estadia nesse apartamento foi um pesadelo. Chuveiro e quarto congelantes. Além disso, ficamos sem energia. Para piorar, eu recebi um email enquanto ainda estava no Brasil para que eu deixasse minhas malas no escritório do apartamento. Fui até o local e para minha surpresa estava fechado e eu não fui avisada de nada. Então, me dirigi até o endereço do apartamento, que eu havia recebido com a confirmação da reserva. Para minha surpresa, novamente, o endereço estava errado. Depois de duas em Florença finalmente achei o endereço correto e tive todos os problemas já mencionados. Não recomendo para ninguém esse apartamento, PÉSSIMO!!!! Detalhe: no apartamento em frente haviam outros brasileiros que também tiveram os mesmos problemas!
2 night trip with friends Jan 13, 2015
Juliani
BR
"3 jours à Florence"
Appartement bien situé mais vraiment, vraiment trop bruyant.Changement d'appartement en dernière minute, du coup la description de l'appartement payé n'était pas la même que l'appartement proposé. TOILETTE, MAIS PAS DE CHASSE D'EAU, appartement via dei palchetti 7. Inadmissible. Attention 4 étages sans ascenseur ...Literie très moyenne, 1 poêle et une toute petite casserole. Mauvais rapport qualité/prix. Je ne le conseillerai pas.
3 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
edouard
"SQUALLORE....IN FLORENCE!!!!"
ho prenotato con largo anticipo (settembre) un bilocale presso my suite in florence, acquistando un pacchetto con expedia per 5 notti compreso il volo. Il viaggio è andato benissimo, ma arrivati a destinazione e varcato il piccolo portoncino mal funzionante, ci ritroviamo in un minuscolo corridoio, freddo e pieno di calcinacci a terra, con una ripidissima scala che portava al primo piano di quello che doveva essere l'appartamento prenotato. Aperta la porta, ci ritroviamo davanti un minuscolo monolocale, freddo, sporco, con un letto al centro della stanza, alle spalle del quale si trovava un piccolo cucinino. Il piccolo bagno era dotato solo di gabinetto, lavabo e doccia. Avendo prenotato un bilocale che non corrispondeva affatto a quello che mi trovavo davanti, ho chiesto spiegazioni al giovane proprietario che si trovava li ad aspettarmi. Lui, alzando le spalle, ci ha risposto che quello che avevamo prenotato non era più disponibile e che non poteva farci niente...al massimo (solo perchè abbiamo alzato i toni), un piccolo sconto. Dopo esserci ripetutamente lamentati senza ottenere nulla , contattiamo expedia, e la Sig.Paola del centro assistenza,valutato il nostro disagio, ha saputo risolvere la situazione prenotandoci subito (ed era la vigilia di capodanno!) un altro splendido hotel, dove abbiamo soggiornato contenti e soddisfatti. Non consiglio per nulla my suite in florence : poca serietà nello staff e nei servizi prenotati.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Olivanera
IT
"Bon séjour"
Nous avions réservé un appartement pour une semaine. Lorsque nous sommes arrivée nous avons été dirigé sur un gîte près de la gare. Nous avons été ravi, car avec nos 2 enfants cette petite maison de ville était parfaite : spacieuse et avec un jardin. Le petit bémols dans l'histoire c'est que notre séjour étant prépayé nos réclamations n'ont pas été prises en compte. En effet, le prix comprenais un accès internet et dans le gîte pas d'internet... Lorsque nous avons cherché à les joindre à plusieurs reprise, ils nous ont fait croire qu'il viendraient faire le nécessaire, jusqu'à finir par ne plus décrocher leur téléphone. On a cru à chaque instant que nous pourrions bénéficier d'internet hors sur le principe ils n'ont pas été correct. Il suffisait de nous dire que ce n'était pas possible d'avoir un accès wifi.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Amandine
FR
"OTIMO SERVIÇO E ATENDIMENTO"
MUUUUITO SOLICITOS, NOS AJUDARAM DEMAIS... VOLTAREI PARA O MESMO HOTEL NA PROXIMA VIAGEM.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Flavia
BR
"Proche centre ville"
Agréable. Propre. Proche monument. Rue piétonne. Rue peu passante mais pas de double vitrage alors on est quand même un peu gêné malheureusement.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
julie
"trop bruyant"
appartement très bien placé mais très bruyant
3 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
FABIENNE
FR
"Cerca del centro de la ciudad y mu bien cuidado"
Genial recomendable al 100%. Esta lo suficiente cerca/lejos del centro para estar traquilo por la noche y llegar caminando a todas partess. El apartamento es grandioso y muy cuidado.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Ruben
ES
"Ikke som lovet"
For ordens skyld: Firenze er en fantastisk by med variert tilbud. MEN: Vi fikk ikke leiligheten vi hadde bestilt, men en leilighet med en vesentlig lavere standard! Blant annet var det ikke tre separate rom med senger som lovet (to soverom pluss seng i oppholdsrom), men ett soverom og dobbel sovesofa i kjøkken/stue. Så fikk vi problemer med inngangsdøren, låsen fungerte ikke, så vi kom oss ikke inn. Etter en time kom det en representant for firmaet, bare for å konstatere det samme. Så kom innehaveren. Da skulle alt løse seg! Han fikk opp døren, og viste forståelse for at vi ikke ønsket å bo der. Dette skulle han ordne, neste dag. OK. Neste dag la vi igjen nøkkelen, slik at han kunne flytte bagasjen vår til nytt sted. Men nei, det hadde han ikke klart å finne. Etter litt diskusjon kontaktet vi Hotels for å få hjelp. De fikset nytt sted ganske raskt, men da hadde plutselig den leiligheten vi opprinnelig hadde bestilt blitt ledig?!? Om vi fortsatt ville ha den.... Vi valgte å gi firmaet en ny sjanse, siden alternativet lå ett stykke lenger unna. Leiligheten var fin, men veldig dårlig rengjort. Dette skulle ordnes dagen etter. Joda, noen hadde vært der med støvkluten, men rent? Ikke i det hele tatt! I tillegg var det sopp/fukt i underetasjen der det ene soverommet var. Lukten kjente vi da vi kom, men den ble forklart med oversvømmelse pga haggel, og at den ville forsvinne etter litt lufting. Det gjorde den ikke! Vel, vi ble der de tre siste nettene, orket ikke styre mer med det
4 night family trip Sep 18, 2014