All hotels in Barcelona, Spain
Carrer Aragó, 90, Barcelona, Barcelona, 08015, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

The apartment had lots of room and was very modern. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Cynthia
"Very comfortable nice place to stay"
Very nice place to stay in Barcelona. guess all MH apartments are the same. We felt really comfortable and all services included in the apt are worth the price. Recommend it 100%
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"iberian adventure"
everything was as expected
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Tari
"Nice Stay"
The staff were extremely helpful, and the hotel was roomy and comfy. It's in a nice, quiet neighborhood in a good location.
2 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Great stay for the price"
The hotel is fairly convenient unless you want to party all night on La Rambla, then it is walkable, but after a day of sightseeing, you may not be up for it. The metro stops are both about a 5 block walk, and the train station is also about 8 walkable blocks away. You will need the metro for all of the sites, but that is easy to navigate. The room itself is very nice. We could have used more than one towel per person since housekeeping only cleans once during a week stay, and I'm sure they would have given us more towels if we had requested them. The beds were comfortable as well as the sofa bed, which was a big surprise. It is a full out apartment, so you will have everything you need. There is a grocery store on the same block, which is open during the day, but was always closed by the time we took a siesta. We managed with the small cafes in the neighborhood.
8 night family trip May 16, 2015
"barcelona with love"
i would absolutely recommend this apartment to a friend! the house is beautiful and it is close (15min walking) to the very center (las ramblas) of barcelona! close to the hotels you will find very nice restaurants, bars, rooftop bars! the coolest breakfast place is the cometa, parlament 20! around this corner you will find other nice places to eat and as well many nice little shops! the mh apartments are apartments and not hotel rooms- you dont get a daily service! just as a notice!! the bedroom to the street was a bit noicy so we changed to the smaller bedroom in our apartment which was perfect! i will book this apartment again, i really recommend it to friends and as well to families!
Other trip May 21, 2015
barca with love
"great apartment"
great experience , i would do it again , very good shopping locations , very good eating restaurants
Other trip May 18, 2015
shosho
"Best Vacation ever!"
Love it
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Kimberly
"Nice apart-hotel! Centric located!"
Very nice apart-hotel! In a nice, centric neighborhood of Barcelona. Close, at easy walking distance from to Placa de Espanya, Magic Fountain and Mont Juic. Close to many principal Streets and Avenues, Metro stations and bus stops. Plenty of nice local restaurants with varied, delectable menus, markets and grocery business to load up your staying if you plan to cook and eat at the apartment. The building in general and apartment in particular is very clean and well cared for. Secured entrance by card-key only. Clerks and attendants multi-lingual, courteous and very diligent. Our apartment's washing machine was not properly working at our arrival, we notified it and it was immediately replaced. We are extremely happy with our stay at MH Apartments Barcelona and we will definitely return to it in a next visit. Thank you so much!!
Nelson
Only two comments: 1) the booklet explaining the operation of the washer/dryer could have been a little more helpful. 2) I wish the fact that there was a vending machine on the ground floor had been made a bit more obvious.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Fantastic hotel/apartment in down town Barcelona"
Loved the apartment. Right down town. All the comforts of home!!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Bonnie
"Great Apartment in Barcelona!"
We were supposed to have 2 bdrm 2 bath apt but when we checked into it, it only had 1 bathroom. Went downstairs to inquire & they said we could move but we wouldn't have the nice terrace outside. I said that we paid for the extra bathroom & the guy there said well, you can move. I didn't want to move but I wanted the extra bath. I then asked if he could alter the rate a bit because we paid for the extra bathroom. He said since we were booked through Expedia he couldn't adjust the rate, since we'd just paid. Had I known to check the room BEFORE we actually paid, then I could've moved to another room. But my family was already settling and didn't want to move & loved the big terrace (though it was kind of cold to really utilize it)! I was a bit disappointed in having to pay the extra fee for one less bathroom.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Nice apartments!!"
Very nice apartment !! Close to Ramba street maybe 15 min . Grocery store just next street !!!
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Beata
"Nice condo"
This is a good place to stay if you need more room than a normal hotel. The front desk was nice the area is not that great but for what you get it's worth the price.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
charmyne yvet
"Nice and quiet apartment in a busy city"
That was a nice stay. This two bedroom apartment was very clean, warm and comfortable. It had everything needed for a short stay- fridge, plates, cups, silverware, etc. The only thing we were missing was a couple of kitchen towels or paper towels. When you rent an apartment with a fully equipped kitchen you do not think of bringing your kitchen towels to it. Also, the TV in the living room was not working. We called the reception about that issue, the person came to fix it, but nothing had changed. But regardless of these little things, we would come back there again.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Tia
"very good!!"
Good place for barcelona city tour near by metro and barcelona famous sightseeing place . convenient and quiet hotel
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
jay
"Perfectly situated 7 minutes away from metro/bus"
After an awful hour of trying to find my way, I had arrived to the MH Apartments prior to the scheduled check-in time expecting to return to the equivocating cobblestones in hopes of stumbling upon a warm meal and reprieve. Much to my delight, the room was ready and I was able to check-in 3 hours early! Accommodations were more than I had anticipated. Fully equipped kitchen with cookware and utensils, washer, dishwasher, and spacious living area. La Celestina (a minute walk to C. Calabria) was the go-to cafe each morning. The conveniently located Condis supermercat (less than a block from the apartment) offered all of the essentials for a savory meal to cook at the apartment and enjoy with a bottle of wine. Be sure to bring the map you receive when checking in, as it will be extremely useful.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Alex
"Enjoyed it"
Great place for my siblings and I. Very relaxing and hip. Clean. Loved the closet. Our attempt to wash clothes was a fail however I loved the Samsung docking station. Nice location to walk to a few places if you're fit. Our average age was approximately 28.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Tamina
"Great value!!"
It was exactly as expected based on reviews: Nice space and great value. Staffs were super friendly and helpful. The only problem was cleanliness: furnitures were totally covered with dust so we had to do some cleaning. Overall, we're happy with our stay.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
world traveler
Nice stay.. Clean .. I'd come back again But the reception is not very freindly
2 night trip Dec 3, 2014
"This hotel is in a great location."
The hotel is small but very comfy, so close to Sol (center of everything). Hotel is right next to a metro station. It's a comfy room to sleep in and rest. Staff was very nice and helpful.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
carla
"great location"
Hotel was everything we were looking for. Away from the hustle and bustle but within walking distance. Metro and train station were very close. Quiet and clean hotel. Staff was very helpful! Loved the modern feel to everything! Would recommend to anyone.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Exceeded our expectations!"
The two bedroom apartment was great! Very clean and modern. The staff was very helpful. Highly recommend this location.
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Excelent!"
The place is so clean, moderm,kindly place. I will visit whenever Ill travel to Barcelona!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
sure!
"Perfect!"
Stayed in 4 different hotels in Barcelona. This is my favorite. More space than I could ask for. Full kitchen. Beautiful place. Great hoghspeed Wifi!! Highly recommend this hotel!!
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
JP Calderon
"Chic and comfortable apartment"
This was an excellent apartment that was about 20 minute walk from RENFE train station and even a short walk to the metro. Apartment was very new and clean, we glad that we booked this instead of a hotel.
3 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
"close enough"
it was nice and quiet close enough to the sights but not in the middle of the Rambla where it can be noisy all night.
4 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
JGT
"mh apartments barcelona"
it was good, but the neighborhood was dead, it is a local area and not so alive as the rest of barcelona. i think i will stay close to the action next time i go there
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
karima
"Excellent!!"
Nice and clean place to stay for a family. Loved the location. Great service great staff.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Micheal
"Amazing Apartment. Great Location. Very Modern!!!!"
MH Apartments was by far the best place I stayed during my month long vacation in Europe. The apartment was very modern, clean and spacious. The beds were very comfortable. The location was great and walking distance to lots of great restaurants, shopping and the big attractions either by taxi or walking. The only negative was that the front desk was not very helpful when it came to restaurant recommendations as were other hotels I stayed at during my vacation. Also, the lobby was often dirty with trash on the floor so it should be cleaned more. There is no cleaning service during your stay. Otherwise it was GREAT!!! Would definently stay again!
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2014
"Very nice for the money"
We arrived and the room was bigger than we anticipated. two bedrooms two full baths beds very comfortable with nice linens and nice comforters. Washer/dryer everything you need. very clean. would recommend for families or parties traveling together.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Great Apartment but Lacking in Customer Service"
We were extremely happy with the two bedroom apartment, furnished, clean, modern and huge. It was conveniently located near main metro stations, shopping and restaurants. It is not a hotel so there's no 24/7 personnel, however, the staff could at least inform you that you need to turn in your access card before you leave or post information of their whereabouts or when they're expected to be in and other important notices for their tenants/guests. The lady at the front desk needed better customer service relationship. She could speak perfect English but she was not friendly at all. When asked for the location of the restaurant, we didn't expect her to know the area but she didn't even attempt to help us. She just simply said, " I don't know where that one is." Other hotels and/or apartments we stayed at were so willing to help us that they even tried to search online for information.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
Angela M
"Great Value"
The room exceeded my expectations and it was located in a convenient location to explore the city not to mention the nice staff on duty. Great value for the money.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Mel and Miriam
"Great stay!!!"
I stayed here during an overnight off a cruise ship and was more than pleasantly surprised! Way more than enough space! Love the full kitchen and 2 bedrooms and two full baths! I'd definitely stay here again and highly recommend this property.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Mo
"All the amenities of home."
Washer, dryer, full kitchen, dishwasher etc. We had been traveling for a few weeks in hotels and this place was a dream. Home cooked meals in a quiet location close to everything. The staff is top notch and extremely helpful A . The gentleman from India was especially kind with helping my wife and I change a flight. I didnt get his name,however, a big thanks to him.
"I don't know who wrote the good review of theplace"
This is not a hotel. NO SERVICES!I ask for a shower towel and the front desk person nameed Carlos said no. He said this is not a hotel so no fresh towel. You have to wash your towel every time you use it. We ask if we can buy some nespresso capsulas and they said no. they said you have to buy in the super market yourself. This is a place don't provide convenience to the guests but rather trouble. stay away!
4 night trip Jul 19, 2014
tong
"not a great location"
The appartment was comfortable and well-equipped, however the cleaning services were offered only for the stays over a week. The location is not great as the street is extremely noisy and the surrounding area is not particularly nice.
8 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Julia
"Great place"
Great place would definitely recommend.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Quality and convenient place to stay"
Overall I liked MH Apartments, and would stay here again. If you want a quality, modern, clean room with plenty of space, and don't need the usual hotel amenities, then this is the place for you. Solid location as well.
4 night trip Jun 19, 2014
FJB
"Nice apartment near Urgell Metro"
Great place, modern apartment in Barcelona near metro stop. Between Placa Espanol and Placa Catalunya
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Great price-performance ratio"
Good location, safe and near down town by metro. Apartment was clean, comfortable and pretty new. Would only suggest to have a more frequent service to the room (it´s only once a week)
4 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
Alejandro
"Amazing Deal"
The "room" or apartment was huge and very nice. Loved that it had a combo washer and dryer. It was nice to have a full kitchen, a full table, a nice couch and so much space. Made it feel less like a hotel. The bed was extremely comfortable. Nice neighborhood. The hotel and room were very clean and a great bargain. I would definitely stay here again. For restaurants, try La Flauta nearby. Pretty close to the metro.
4 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Andy
"Awesome New Modern Hotel .. but no Phone"
Awesome New Modern Hotel .. but no Phone
1 night trip May 28, 2014
Ikem O
"Very modern and spacious."
The apartments were better than advertised for the money. I received a legitimate two bedroom two bathroom apartment with modern decorations and amenities only 15 minute walk to the center of Barcelona
3 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
Greg
"Barcelona"
Nice appartment, very new and comfortable for a group of people (5). Decent location, and stores and services near by. Service and attention is very poor, although we did not needed it much, but it would be nice if the employees were a little nicier and polite.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Nice apartment"
Excellent business stop.
2 night business trip May 14, 2014
"Beautiful and Comfortable"
This is a very nice and new property with plenty of room and a clean modern look and atmosphere. Close to many good restaurants and also the metro. We wanted to stay another night but they were booked. Would definitely stay here again!!
1 night trip with friends May 7, 2014
Jason C
"New, but far out"
The hotel was new, and still being built... It was clean and nice but a little far out from any sights
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
"best in Barcelona"
This new hotel/apartment was more than we imaged. We only used it to sleep because we were out by 10am and did not return until 1am every night. The apartment is extremely clean and modern, with wood floors, refrigerator, washer and dryer, dishes, utensils abundance of towels. I will definitely stay there when I return next year.
3 night trip Apr 1, 2014
stephanie

"Excellent, but a bit out of town"
This apartment was well equipped. The beds and pillows were fantastic, really powerful hot showers. Neighbour noise was not an issue. There was some road noise in the living area but fine in the bedrooms. Very clean with dishwasher, washer dryer etc. Downside was getting used to the cooking hob. Toaster was missing, but no problem and brought a replacement immediately. Couple of supermarkets very close by to buy provisions and a lovely bakery across the road. Slight stain on the sofa. My only observation was if there was a large group using the sofa bed, this would restrict access to the 2nd bedroom. About a brisk 15-20 minute walk to the Rambla, but good for bus to Sagrada Familia.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015