All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Oud Metha Road, Al Jaddaf Area, Dubai, 122273, United Arab Emirates, ‏‎855-239-9485

Great stay, great hotel and staff. The free shuttle to Dubai Mall makes the location less inconvenient
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
On arrival, the bellhop had my bags out of the trunk and into the hotel before I even got out of the taxi. They magically appeared in my home before I even got there! Staff was incredibly friendly and courteous, all that I encountered more than once greeted me by name. The restaurants were all very good with excellent food and prompt service. Décor was pleasing, condition of rooms and bed were excellent.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
The staff was very courteous and friendly. Every time I called reception, they answered greeting me by name. Several of the staff that saw me repeatedly greeted me by name. I appreciated this level of attention to detail and courtesy. The rooms were had were nice and comfortable. The décor was current and everything was clean. Room service was prompt. The restaurants were excellent. We ate on site more than in the city.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"lovely place overall"
The quietness and comfort of this hotel is outstanding. we liked everything except when it came to the internet. it's not the idea of charging your guests for the internet in 2015 that annoyed me, it's the poor wifi coverage in certain rooms. we had to change the room after one day to a room that has better wifi signal. other than that everything was very good.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Waleed
"A fine place to stay in Dubai"
Overall a fine experience in Dubai. I was there for a trade show and conferences. The hotel needs to improve the operation especially on the ground floor. The business center had persistent IT problems. Either one of the PCs was out or had network connection problems. Also the network connection in the room had problems. The staff was quick to respond to the problems and fix them. But, still these issues should not be persistent, and there has to be routine checks and automated monitoring of the IT infrastructure of the hotel. Also, the hotel main restaurant needs better supervision. One morning there was more than 15 minute wait before the hostess seated us. Even though the restaurant was half empty.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"NICE HOTEL ALL AROUND"
IT WAS NICE STAY CLEAN ROOM GOOD ALL WAY AROUND NICE GYM AND SPA FRIENDLY STAFF
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
HAITHAM
"Far away from Marriot standards"
One of the worst Marriot , the hotel in the middle of no where , Manager at the front desk think they will do you a favor to have in this hotel , Room was dirty and not maintained well for a hotel relatively new ... something is wrong in this place
Response by Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf
Dear Bashar, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments in regards to your recent stay at the Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apologies. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Dubai. Kind Regards Anna Collier Resident Manager
3 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
Bashar
"Nice quiet hotel close enough to the attractions"
Good courteous staff, clean executive rooms and ammenities
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice Hotel close to downtown dubai"
Very good and clean hotel, close to the Burj Khalifa and the airport.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice hotel good service"
Hotel is excellent with good staff and good food shingle a bar is awesome and service is great I will visit again
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
sam
"saudi"
I am 43 years always travel a round word base on business requirement
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Sami
the atmosphere in the room felt a bit cool due to the colour design. The hotel is away from everything else, but they organise taxis for you. Pool was rather small, gym under construction, could use the gym of the Residence.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great hotel with outstanding service & amenities"
This hotel was fantastic and the service was exceptional! We arrived earlier than expected and were checked in immediately. The room was nicely furnished with a stunning city view. We enjoyed the rooftop pool and food and drinks from Aqua Chill. Shuttle Bus Swrvices were available to Dubai Mall and Jumeirah Beach which were only about 15 minutes away. Since we were interested in some tours, the staff helped us immensely by calling various companies and booking everything for us. I will DEFINATELY be back!
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Facilities not yet ready"
Enjoyed my stay but the rooms are too small you cannot reach easily not enough guidance on the roads
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Nice hotel just outside town"
New hotel which is nice, and this rating is based on the price which is a bit lower than most. It is outside of town so you avoid traffic and noise. There is a shuttle getting you to the beach and to Dubai mall so this is nice. Easy to get to from the airport. I am a big coffee drinker and they do miss for those of us who need a good cup to get started. They use powered nescafe and if you order room service you get a small one cup pot. Concierge isnt all that helpful. But other than that, the people are super friendly and lovely. They all try so hard to be helpful and kind.
8 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Deborah
"very good hotel"
Restaurant didn't have a variety of food, and was little bit expensive than other restaurants around. The service est excellent, and the staff was very good.
Mounir Cherif
"Nice Hotel Great Location"
Great Service, Great restaurant/bar, Rooms are very clean and great service.
mikeb
"Nice and friedly place to stay"
Great place, a little out of the way for things to do, good food, staff was AOK
3 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
brian joseph
The hotel staff was accomodating. The room was basic with a view of the courtyard, which looked like it might be turned into a parking lot. It was not what I expected of a Marriott. The area around it was empty space, looking like it was waiting to be built up. I stayed at the Conrad Hilton the week before and much preferred it.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Nice Hotel but its far from marina and JBR"
comfort , relax hotel and overall facilitates and every thing are ok except internet service is not free
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great hotel with lovely staffs"
Very clean. Very good facilities (super gym, nice sauna/hamam, great swimming pool along an outdoor bar). Staffs very helpful. Charters to the city and easy access to taxis.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Michaela
"Amazing"
Very nice hotel, friendly staff. A little out of the way , but taxi was always available !
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Inna
"Nice but out if the way"
Good price but a bit difficult to get to and nothing is around it. Close to airport.
Response by Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai. We are located as you mentioned 10 minutes from the airport and we are also situated very close to Dubai Mall. I hope you had the opportunity to enjoy the stunning view of the city sky line from the pool deck. I hope we have the opportuntity to welcome you back again. Sincerely, Anna Collier Resident Manager
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
"Out in the boonies"
Hotel was nice except for a shower that never got any hot water let it run for 15 minutes but never even got warm, disappointing for a new hotel. Was also disappointed in the shuttle service to Dubai mall, 4-5 hours between drop off and pick up, had to take a taxis back. Maybe in 10 years things will get built up around the hotel, until then stay away!
Response by Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf
Dear Mark, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai. I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Please be assured that we are taking immediate corrective steps to avoid such problems in the future. I hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area. Sincerely, Anna Collier Resident Manager
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Perfect hotel"
Amazing hotel and way cool. So clean and the rooms are amazing. Staff so friendly they would do anything to help. I faced one problem in the pool. There were ppl taking pics for me and my girlfrd.. Thats the only the i didnt like
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
fahad
Best customer service and cleanest, food amazing. Will def come back and stay on my next stay in Dubai.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"No internet neither breakfast in their packages!!"
Despite the fact that their location is away and not in a walking distance to any point of interest, they charge much for the internet, at the same time most of the hotels if not all offering a free internet in the room.
Response by Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. Sincerley, Anna Collier Resident Manager
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
traveler
"It was great"
When I arrived to the hotel my room was ready, staff was very helpful and every thing was great.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Mohammad
"It is a very nice hotel..."
The hotel is very nice, the services are excellent, it is a very good place to stay. The rooms are luxurious and very comfortable... I really enjoyed...
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Fredy
"Excellent accommodations"
The hotel and staff made it a wonderful experience.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
traveling with
"great stay"
It's rarely that you fund management that keeps up with the hotel guests. We are in love with Emily and how she made us feel at home away from home also we love Grace the concierge personnel. She's very knowledgeable with all the things that's needed to help tourist . thanks for the great stay
3 night business trip May 29, 2014
tw
"Nice hotel near to zayaad st. And burja Khalifa"
I like stay in this hotel every think nice but the problem is if you need to use internet wi-fi so there is charge inside the room, other way you can yous in lobe, the problem in city like dubai most hotel are gives you internet by free Best regards Fahed Al Blooki
Other trip May 31, 2014
Fahed
"Couldn't be happier with my stay!"
I have stayed in Dubai on several occasions, at a variety of 4 and 5 star hotels. From now on, I will only stay at the Marriott Al Jaddaf. I spent four nights in there with a friend, and I loved every moment of my stay. The hotel offered so many different facilities that we didn't have a chance to explore them all. We utilized the Spa, where we had the most amazing massages and facials (thanks Lenore!); the pool, with the wonderful views over to the Burj and the Dubai skyline; the Chinese restaurant, where Rezyan was very accommodating and set up a table outside so that we could smoke while we ate a delicious meal; the Executive Lounge, with delicious breakfasts and great coffee (thanks for remembering our preferences, Alejandro!) and the fantastic happy hour; and naturally room service, which was prompt and beautifully presented. There was actually so much to do within the hotel that we didn't want to leave the hotel, even though we'd come to Dubai to go shopping and sightseeing.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Caitlin
"Great New Hotel"
Hotel is brand new, only 5 months old. Staff are fabulous and the attention to detail is pleasing. Several food outlets in the place give you a great choice for dining and the lounge area, while a little busy, is pleasant. Room amenities are more than adequate and the gym is well equipped. Stayed for business purposes and would highly recommend this place.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Amar
"5 Star Marriott in Dubai"
Excellent staff, Brand new Hotel. The hotel is located a bit outside the main city center. It is easy to get around via taxi or hotel shuttle that offers a number of free trips around the city and to the Dubai Mall, which is a must see place BTW...I recommend getting the "Club" room and visit the Club level Lounge. The provide a 5 star Breakfast Lunch and Dinner included in your room rate. This is one of the nicest Hotels I have stayed at, and I travel 200+ nights a year.
3 night business trip May 17, 2014
Corey Engelen
"new hotel"
The hotel is beautiful. The staff was very nice. The hotel offers a free shuttle to the mall. My only problem was the bed was uncomfortable. Will stay there again.
3 night trip Apr 21, 2014
ros
"Very Nice.."
Hotel's location is alittle off to the side, but the good thing is they offer free shuttle! Wifi is only free in the lobby.. But don't worry it's huge! U won't have a problem with space.. They have a restaurant within the hotel but didn't try it myself so can't say if it's good.. The staff was amazingly friendly & very helpful! The rooms were spacious & comfy.. The hotel also has a rooftop pool with amazing views of the Burj & the surrounding city.. Make sure u check it out ;D
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Santana
Slightly far from city.....would have been if there are sign postings on the road. However very clean hotel, good price and friendly staff. Would stay again
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Unexperienced staff"
I was expecting better service and higher level of customer service.
Response by Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf
Please accept my sincere apologies that the service we provided did not meet your expectations. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area. Kind Regards Anna Collier Resident Manager
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Great location and view of downtown Dubai."
Had a very pleasant stay at the hotel. Hotel was well designed with comfortable rooms and good amenities, although the A/C was slow in cooling down the room.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Yogi
"Beautiful facility but nothing around"
Good stay food ok Too but expensive drinks are expensive Rest of it is very good
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Not what we expected"
Small room Difficult to access Very expensive Poor construction quality Very friendly staff Excellent AC Excellent WiFi
Response by Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and share with us your experience at the Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf. I am glad that the service and staff were up to your expectations and thank you for your encouraging comments. I am sorry to hear you found the access difficult and we will continue to work to improve this for our guests. The average size of our deluxe room is 38 SM - 40 SM and we offer Executives Suites from 80 SM - 240 SM. Thank you again Sincerley, Anna Collier
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Sam
"It's a new hotel but isolated"
The staff were good and they had three restaurants open. It wasn't as posh as I was expecting. There is nothing outside the hotel so you need travel for anything. The food in the Market was good and the duck at the Chinese restaurant was very good but I wasn't impressed with the eggplant. The room was nice but I would have preferred one queen to two doubles. There is no indoor pool so because the weather wasn't very good we never went swimming. Next time I will stay somewhere with internet include din the room. Still, Dubai is expensive so you won't find many 5 star hotels for this pirce at this moment.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"shoping"
nice view great loction good price Hotel facilities, condition Disappointing Room cleaniness Room comfort is very good
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
homoud
"Very bad location."
The hotel is fantastic and I personally love Marriott hotels. My preferred chain all over the world is Marriott. But this one is totally out if the city. Impossible to get a taxi to and from. The roads are very confusing. You see the hotel from a distance but how to reach it is a maze.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
shadab khan
"Nice hotel, a bit isolated but still good."
Good staff, good service. Hotel is very nice and brand new. It is a close drive to main attractions in Dubai, but in the immediate vicinity, there is pretty much nothing. Taxi use is a must here, as before, nothing within walking distance. Still a great place to stay, breakfast was excellent as was the room
Other trip Mar 2, 2014

"Nice getaway"
The hotel is great and perfect getaway from the city very calm, what it lacks in the room cleanliness is that they dont put much effort in cleaning as the bathroom has some fingerspots when we first time entered the room , dust on some of the glass shelves..other than that its great
3 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Faisal
"Good hotel with a very multi-cultural holiday feel"
We enjoyed a good four night stay at this hotel , the roof top pool is lovely and when were there had a gentle breeze that kept you cool in the heat and great Sky line views. The hotel has a minibus that goes backs and forwards to the Dubai Mall regularly through the day and to the beach in the morning and picks you up again late afternoon . The staff are helpful , always great you and you will quickly get to know them.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Jo
"Good hotel for short term business stay:"
Good hotel and able to check in early. Staff were really good and provided a 5 star service. The hotel is out of town and stands alone in an area being developed so nothing else nearby. You can get to the airport or in to town via taxi in about 15 to 20 mins and at a cost of about 40AED. Wifi at the hotel was really poor during my last stay, which was important for me as I was there on business. The restaurants were fantastic and the food first class.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Rory
"Great hotel, lovely choice of places to eat"
Free bus shuttle to nearby beach mall and metro lovely pool area particularly at night. However found the breakfast buffet a bit of a rip off, good selection of food but overpriced. Overall lovely hotel.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015