All hotels in Barcelona, Spain
Ronda Sant Pere, 32, Barcelona, Barcelona, 08010, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great hotel! Super nice room and bathroom. Beds are so comfy. The area is great walking distance to lots of resturants and shopping. The only issue I had was that the ac wasn't very strong and I wasn't even working. When I brought it up to the front desk they came up to check it. After resetting the breakers he told me to come back down to the lobby in 5 minutes to let him know if it works. Why he couldn't just say I'm not sure. Long story short it was a warm night.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2015
Justin
Wonderful hotel in a great area of Barcelona.
1 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
Obed
Well appointed rooms in central Barcelona with very nice staff. We walked to everything but subway was near as well. We would definitely return.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Sinead
"Pleasure"
I stayed 3 days at Vincci Gala, location is great on a quiet block about 4 blocks away from all the major activities ( La Rambla st) hop on hop off bus, the bus to and from the airport. Eateries are located downstairs on the same block of the hotel. The rooms are clean, well kept and larger than the average European hotel rooms. I'll stay at this hotel again I the near future.
3 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Clifford
"Excellent service and hotel"
The hotel was everything that was promised - Excellent hotel. I would recommend it to anyone. We arrived early and they stored our bags in a secure room until check-in time. When we arrived later to check in and pick up our bags the hotel had already delivered our bags to the room. First class hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Marty
"Great hotel, great location."
Great location. Walking distance to main square. Very friendly staff in a beautiful hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Nice rooms messy lobby rude service"
the rooms are nice, especially the attached balcony. However the lobby was a mess (luggage and boxes all over) and the lady at the reception was rude and inattentive. Since the room is the most important factor to me, I rate them a 4.
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
rahul
"Good hotel for tge money"
Very nice hotel a little bit out of the center and €10 charge for electricity converter
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
simo
Outstanding and helpful staff.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Edward
"What a great find!"
What a great find with a wonderful staff that made my brief stay all the better. A shout out to Marcos, Joslyn and Muhomed --every dinner recommendation proved to be excellent. The property was well maintained and the room spotless. I stayed three nights on the 1st floor which them included a very private court yard with chaiselounge and table and chairs. As for location this was a lucky choice close to everything and yet a charming street that away from the noisy crowds---and they could be very noisy--but not here. A 2 - 3 block walk either direction put you at the Arc Triomphe and its adjacent park with zoo and the other direction all of the wandering crowds--only thing lacking was a fitness center, but you can't have everything---again the front staff was great!!
3 night trip May 1, 2015
"Honeymoon"
Terrific staff, very clean and modern, and close to all Barcelona had to offer. A great deal.
4 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Good hotel close to barrio gótico."
Frühstücksbuffet sehr reichhaltig. Personal immer freundlich und hilfsbereit. Sehr empfehlenswert!!!
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Isa
"Good value and location"
The hotel is newly renovated and the decor is modern. The room was really comfortable and the balcony provided the ability to sit outside in the morning with a cup of tea. The breakfast was good and the restaurant staff were very attentive to the customers' needs. We found the hotel to be good value for money and in close proximity to the metro, Catalonya Plaza, the bus service to the airport, shops and restaurants. The area was reasonable quite and not crowded. It took us about 10 minutes to walk to some of the famous Gaudi designed buildings.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Nice centrally located hotel"
We only stayed for one night before an early flight home. The hotel seemed pretty new. The room was a nice size and comfortable. We faced the street and didn't hear any outside noise. The flooring they chose was a cheap peel and stick which was too bad since the room was nice except for that. The bathrooom was a good size and the shower worked well. Unfortunately there wasn't anyone to grab our luggage when we arrived and departed by taxi. It was the only 4 star hotel over a three week trip that didn't offer this service.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great Location - Excellent value for money"
Excellent value for money. The hotel is very updated with all the conveniences. The location is excellent. It is within 5-10min walk from main Placa Catalunya which is a stop on the transfer bus from the airport. Good local spots nearby for eating. Convenient to many sightseeing musts. The hotel staff were very attentive. There is a slight odour in the elevators but nothing that can't be managed for as long as you're in the elevator. The odour is not found anywhere else. I do not believe this hotel allows you to control your own room temperature. This may be a problem in the summer months.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Despina
"A great place to explore Barcelona from."
Hotel very convenienttly located within 10 minutes walking distance of Place Catalunya, Arc de Triomf and La Rambla. 2 minutes from the Urquinaona Metro station. Hotel room was small, but nicely appointed, and very quiet. Great bathroom, comfortable bed, quiet surroundings. Small fridge stocked with merchandise, with just enough room left over to store your own stuff (I like keeping fruit around for snacking). Small balcony overlooking residential neighbors' backyard patios. TV has only 3 English language channels, BBC World News, Bloomberg Business and CNBC Business. If you want to watch anything entertaining at night in the room, I suggest bringing a portable hard drive, media player or download a few movies to your laptop or smartphone. The TV has both USB and HDMI inputs to allow doing this. No ironing board in room.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
DaveV
"Wonderfull stay in Barcellona ....."
Excellent Hotel !Staff friendly and very Helpful (Helena, Kaila and a special Thank's to "Oscar" !We hope to go back in there someday !God bless You All !Mrs.Ricci /New York
5 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
maria
Reasonably priced hotel in the heart of town. Walking distance to the Gothic district, port, Barcelonetta, and Catelina . The only negative I have to say is the aroma of the hotel. I did not find it a pleasant smell.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Confortable hotel in central location near metro."
Helpful staff, confortable beds, quite place. Very close the Aerobus to airport. Very convenient. Breakfast was great in the morning. Lots of choice, excellent coffee.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Hennie
"A great choice!!"
A great hotel that's in a wonderful location. The room is a nice size and the bathroom is too.. The room was very clean, the bed is comfortable and they had all kinds of amenities for their guests. The staff was friendly and we truly enjoyed our stay here
4 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Great location, Great rooms, Very central location. Worth every penny
4 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Luis
"nice hotel in Barcelona."
very near to the PLAZA of Catylonia and the Lalamble street. very convenient to everywhere. great staff of hotel. very nice price among 4 star hotel with the same location.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Great Hotel, Very good staff and good service all around. Really cozy bed
3 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Zvi
"Excellent hotel, great location"
Great hotel, great location. Very friendly/helpful front desk staff. Very clean, well appointed rooms. Great place to stay abroad in Barcelona. Only issue while we were there was the bizarre smell in the lobby. Perhaps this was temporary. It didn't affect the room which smelled great. It did not affect our trip.
3 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Anthony
"Nice hotel in city center."
I would stay here again. Clean and comfortable and the location was perfect, close to all the cool stuff in city center. Also, the staff were friendly, but not intrusive or pushy with breakfast deals etc. I stayed for ten days and had a great vacation.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Perfect weekend getaway"
It was very easy to find and was about 2 blocks away from Catalyuna plaza. The hotel itself was gorgeous and the rooms were extremely spacious compared to other euro hotels we have stayed in. Staff was a pleasure to interact with.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
natasha
"Wonderful hotel in great location"
My wife and I could not have been more pleased with Vincci Gala. We were there for eight nights and hated to leave. We are seniors so we have stayed in many hotels over the years. We both consider Vincci Gala to be one of the top five hotels we have ever visited. Unfortunately, we did not have the tapas(the best in Barcelona) until our last night, don't make the same mistake.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Barrie
"Fantastic"
Wonderful hotel. Close to most important streets
4 night trip Jan 1, 2015
Manuel
It is very nice hotel, modern close to larmpla... The furniture is in new condition The breakfast is very good, room service food is an avarage
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"I would stay there again"
Overall, the hotel was pretty good. It is in a great location, close for sightseeing and the Metro.
4 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Rosemary
"lovely stay in Barcelona"
Perfect location in the heart of Barcelona.
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to everywhere you want to be."
Easy to get to, pleasant to check in. This hotel allowed me to check in a few hours early with no fuss. It was located in an easy to get to location, and above all, was right across the street from a metro exit. There are great little eateries all around the hotel and the area felt safe at night. Check in was direct and simple. The room was fine, although a bit chilly at times. Although close to alot of the action, the street in front of the hotel was fairly quiet as well.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Fareed
Very modern and nice room. Room was large enough for my wife and me. Easy access to public transportation.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Ryo
"Excellent hotel, nearby to everything!"
Wonderful and helpful staff. Location is brilliant, close to Metro, Nord bus station and all the major tourist sites. Room is great except for lack of coffee/tea making facilities. Would definitely be happy to stay here again!
"not good"
nothing was good in this hotel. I didn't advice anyone to go to this hotel.
Kladis
"The best in Barcelona"
Execelent location, great breakfast, awesome bed, towels, and the design and atmosphere out the standards. I will come back
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Jaime
"Clean, modern, pleasant, thin walls, smells"
Pros: New hotel, clean, pleasant Location is central, safe, very good Breakfast is fantastic Showers are great Cons: Occasional sewer smell, experienced this everyday, possibly from backed up pipes, plumbing Walls are thin, you can hear neighbors, they can hear you
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Matthew
"Smartly decorated Hotel within walking distance to"
Pleasant check in, great breakfast buffet. Cute terrace. Very helpful staff>
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Manny
"very pleasant surprise"
After a terrible night in another hotel the Vincci was awsome! We will be coming back to this hotel.
4 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Gordon
"Great Barcelona location"
Clean, modern hotel, helpful staff. One block from metro station [ which connects to the airport], two blocks from a main street [ Passeig de Gracia]. Close to numerous dining options - absolutely perfect location - can't go wrong here.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Rich
It was good overall. But two comments: 1. My stay was pre-paid, and I was told by Expedia that I only have to pay City/local taxes of $7.67. At check out I paid 12. euros. I did not remember at the time the amount I was told to pay, so I did not protest. While the amount is small, somebody misinform me or overcharged me. Is it Expedia or the Hotel, I don't know 2. The house keeper omit leaving shower jell one day and hand soap on another day.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great location for walking and access to transit."
Hotel was excellent with exception of being able to hear noise from next room at times.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice hotel Close to everywhere"
First they gave us room 108 which was humid and lacking of sun light and fresh air but thanks to Sara they changed our room to 304 which was much more better. Overall the hotel is new, well decorated and clean worth for the money given.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"nice location and looks new hotel"
nice hotel but we needed a bit more privacy in the bathroom.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
senor kaylee
"September 2014 - Best of the best - Superior Hotel"
Best hotel experience ever in 40 years traveling to Europe and Asia. Rooms, restaurant and bar were super clean, contemporary design and top notch appointments. All staff from front desk, wait staff, bartenders and maids - super friendly and helpful. Hotel was within 1 block of metro stop and 3 blocks from Placa Catalunya - main hub for all hop-on hop-off tour buses - bus hub for airports and starting point for La Rambla and Eixample. Lots of restaurants, bars and shopping choices right out the door.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Pat
"Last minute booking"
It was unplanned but I liked the hotel. Lovely presentation, very new and modern.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Very Well Located Hotel"
This is a reasonably priced, extremely well located hotel right in the heart of Barcelona. The key thing is this, it has an awesome group of people working at reception - always helpful, always polite and always with a smile. The bellboy was extremely helpful too. The breakfast is excellent as well, and must be noted. The rooms, or at least the room we got, was a bit squeezed and the view was not great, but I suppose in the city centre, you are not likely to see more from the balcony than other buildings.... If there is a complaint, it is that the room-maid service was not great. The turnover of sheets/towels, and indifferent arranging of the room was something both I noticed instantly. If the maids who do up the rooms are trained to be as attentive to detail as the reception desk staff are, then this hotel will be a 5/5 - with an overall Excellent rating.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"very new and modern hotel"
You can smell the hotel perfume when you get in. that is very fresh and nice touch
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Roland
Awesome new hotel in great location. Very clean. Close to metro and shopping areas.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Erin
"Excellent location"
We chose to stay at the Vincci Gala because of its excellent reviews we found online. This new hotel is well situated, within 2-5 min walk to the Urquinaona metro station and about a 8-10 min walk to the larger Metro hub, Placa de Catalunya (which has a direct line to the Estacio de Sants train station). We stayed in one of the Superior Rooms facing the street, and we weren't disturbed by any street noise although some light sleepers may prefer the rooms facing the back (less scenic) courtyard. The in-room safe was large enough to fit a 13" laptop. We didn't try the breakfast options at the hotel, but we did visit the cafe 365 a few doors down the street to have a quick and inexpensive coffee and pastry in the morning. Although there is no business/computer room at the hotel, the free WiFi worked fine, and the front desk staff was happy to print any documents that we emailed to them (e.g., tickets to visit La Sagrada Familia). The front desk staff was also very friendly and welcoming. The hotel was incredibly clean. Our only gripe was that the shower drain did not clear and there were other minor plumbing problems (e.g., a minor water leak from the tile in one of the bathroom walls), but the hotel likely knew about this as they had to shut off the water for a few hours one day during part of our stay. Overall we would easily recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Barcelona, especially for the first time, and we would definitely stay here again.
5 night trip Jun 1, 2014