All hotels in Madrid, Spain
You can collect® Rewards nights here
C/ Santa Barbara 1, Madrid, Madrid, 28004, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

Very nice apartment. Ideally located. Close to many restaurants and 2mî walking from Tribunal metro station. Perfect choice for a familly stay.
Other trip May 12, 2015
The apartment was great. All new furnished and with all the thing you need, The staff was very nice (Thanks Thomas), the location is perfect, close to Gran via and in the best shopping street in Madrid, Calle Fuencarral. Fully recommended!
Other trip Jan 18, 2014

The following English reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

Rooms and beds are too small. Furniture is not in good condition.
4 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015

The following reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

"Ok hotel"
Ok hotel, we had problems with the locks, they were fixed but still did not work very well. Wi-Fi slow but worked. Hotel reception friendly. Don't book taxi via hotel, we almost missed our flight.. But I still can recommend hotel because of the price and location.
4 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
"Très bel appartement"
Très bel appartement, à proximité de tout. Très propre. Confortable. Un peu bruyant par contre le soir, car il y a un bar à côté.
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
4 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2015
"Excellente situation géographique"
Appartement moderne et tres bien situé, assez spacieux mais quand même assez bruyant car juste au dessus d'une terrasse commune à plusieurs points de restauration. Nous avons cependant été très déçu par l'état des équipements a l'intérieur de l'appartement. Plusieurs choses cassées, la propreté laissait à désirer, les sols en jonc vinyl complètement encrassé au point d'avoir les pieds noirs aprés avoir marché quelques minutes pied nu. Les draps troués et le canapé lit qui grince dès que l'on se tourne avec un matelas auquel il manque des morceaux. Cet appartement pourrait être parfait s'il était bien entretenu.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Très correcte."
Assez agréable en général.
5 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
2 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Madrid SmartRentals Fuencarral

"Great Place to stay at Madrid"
10/22/15 German K Buenos Aires
The whole experience with Madrid Smart Rentals was excellent. After I made my reservation and a few days before my arrival they contacted me and offered transportation services. During my stay the personal was super friendly and helpful. The location and accommodations were just great. I recommend Madrid Smart Rental Apartments.
"Great Location - Good Value"
10/11/15 James C
The rental is in a great location in Madrid, however the location does come with some inherent downsides. the location is on the busy pedestrian street and has a popular bar located below the apartment, as a result is can be very nosy. The apartment comes with metal shutters which when fully closed blocks out most of the noise. This important fact was not highlighted by the rental agent when she turned over the keys to us. WiFi is provided but is slow. The apartment is fairly well appointed, very clean and has comfortable beds. We made arrangements with SmartRental to be picked up at the airport and we were met as arranged however the rental agent was not on site when we arrived but was about 15 minutes late which caused a moment of panic in a strange city after al long flight. With the great location walking distance to many good restaurants and attractions would stay again, just completely close the shutters at night.
"Needs some maintenance"
10/10/15 Tom D
Room close to the city center, with nice patio, however there is some lack of maintenance. Doorhandle of the bathroom was missing (it was lying inside the closet. Batteries of tv remote were missing, and some other tiny things which made it far from perfect while they could have been easily solved....
"Great wifi and good overall"
10/03/15 Charu_Akash Chennai (Madras), India
We stayed here just for a night in Madrid on our way back. We stayed at level 3 in a 2 bedroom duplex apartment. The place was adequate.The keys were at a different location but the person came to the apartment promptly and was friendly and helpful. Pros:- 1. Small but compact and modern. 2. Great wifi 3. 2 bathrooms but both upstairs 4. Good lively street and area near the apartment 5. Outside nice sitting area though we hardly could enjoy it. Cons:- 1. The 2nd bedroom is essentially a kids room with 2 level single beds. 2. Small kitchen but adequate. We went for dinner at the next door street restaurant which was unique and good.
"Great Place, Great Value, Great Location"
09/29/15 upperclass los angeles
Wonderful apartment and neighborhood in the center of Madrid. The apartment is in walking distance to the cafes, restaurants, shops, and the Gran Via. Apartment was well furnished and clean. Large enough for a family of 4. When we arrived from the airport personal were waiting for us with the keys to enter.
"Comfortable for a family of 6"
08/29/15 luv2travel2010_12 Los Angeles. CA
I had originally booked the Madrid SmartRentals in Chueca. Due to plumbing problems at that location we were moved to the Fuencarral apartments. We were not informed beforehand which I thought was unprofessional but management made it right for us and we were satisfied with the resolution. We stayed for four nights. It provided adequate privacy for a large group with 2 bedrooms upstairs and a sofa bed in the living room and two bathrooms. Would've been nice if one bathroom was downstairs since we had 2 seniors with us which was one of the reasons I had chosen the Chueca location. Kitchen was small but sufficient, we were able to prepare meals when we didn't feel like eating out. There is only one trash can in the whole apartment which was in the kitchen. Would be nice to have trash cans in the bathrooms as well. Located in the central shopping district which I didn't care for much since it was always crowded. We ate at the San Ildefonso market downstairs a couple of times and loved their truffle burger! We also used the washer but no dryer. There is an enclosed open courtyard which was like an extra living room. Nice to unwind and enjoy a nice glass of wine after a day of sightseeing. We had a late train out of Madrid and management allowed us to leave our luggage in their office until it was time for us to leave. Though this apartment was not our first choice it all worked out in the end.
"Comfortable Apartment in a Great Location"
07/06/15 familytravel38 Montreal, Canada
Our family of 4 spent 5 nights in one of the two bedroom two bathroom two level Santa Barbara apartments. The location is exceptional - in the heart of Madrid , walking distance to many sites and one minute to the metro if required. There are many excellent restaurants nearby (we strongly recommend Aqua Alta). The apartment is very comfortable and well designed. We had a problem with the air conditioning and they sent someone right over to fix it - unfortunately he put the heat on ! Luckily I was able to remedy the problem myself. The front door lock is very difficult to master.Other than those minor issues everything was great.
"SmartRentals over a hotel anyday"
03/29/15 Margo K Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I spent over 2 weeks in Spain traveling-most often in hotels. I must say that my experience with Madrid SmartRentals was a more enjoyable experience. It was a great value for my money, clean and in a great location. Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
"Really great stay in this property !"
03/11/15 TheGibber Ireland
We had a wonderful break in Madrid and could not have asked for more from Smart Rentals We are 4 guys and we stayed in apt. 3a in the Santa Barbara building and it was better than we had hoped it would be. Spotless clean, modern, very well fitted out and very secure with loads of space. Location was a dream, 5 minute walk from the Plaza del sol which is the hub of everything. Could not recommend it enough. Two small issues, the wifi is patchy in the apt, and there is a loose step on the stairs that is a bit dangerous as it wobbles a bit. Overall, we would very happily stay here again.
"Excellent location and apartment!"
12/13/14 Daniel F
We stayed at the two-bedroom apartment near Fuencarral in September (group of 4 people). The apartment is very comfortabel, within walking distance to most tourist areas or transportation options. We had few problems during our stay (low wifi signal, leaking water in one of the bathrooms), but Maria and the staff were very helpful in solving the issues. I definitely reccomend staying there, but I strongly suggest having a mobile number activated for use in Spain should you need to contact Maria (we reached her by e-mail, but if had my phone number active it would have been easier - but that's on me).
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews