All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here581 South Prom, Seaside, OR, 97138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Our anniversary weekend"
Room was much smaller than I could have imagined. No room to walk around, I would have been mad if I had brought my kiddo. Shower clear in middle of room held together with zip ties, jetted tub very loud, gas fireplace clicked as loud as a clock when turned on. I do have to say very clean, bed pretty comfy
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Seaside Oceanfront"
We were very pleased with our stay here! Although we were staying in a pet friendly room, you would never have known it. If you are seeking amenities, this is not the place for you. If you don't care about anything but a nice clean room, this hotel is perfect. I will say that if you are used to a Temperpedic mattress, the bed will disappoint...they are coil spring mattresses.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Short stop at the seaside"
1 day at the beautiful Oregon coast needed a place to spend the night
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"The upwardly mobile place to be on the beach!!!!"
We received room service for dinner and the cook was the best ever. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
marian i
"small biz makes good"
Another weekend at the beach. the bed was a little too firm the chair folded out to a bed the jetted tub was nice reasonable pet fee's fantastic location I got the impression that guest mattered to them. not run by a heartless mulit-national craperation. it felt family owned. i felt like i mattered. i would stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
clifton
"Room with a view"
Great room, perfect ocean view. A little small though and the bed was super uncomfortable. Loved the jetted tub!
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Perfect Getaway"
It was a wonderful getaway.
3 night trip Feb 18, 2015
Cynthia
"Cozy get away right on the ocean"
Our stay here was definitely an experience. The hotel staff were very very friendly at check in and when we came down for happy hour. The room was fabulous, high vaulted ceilings, big jacuzzi tub and nice comfy bed with soft clean linens and comforter. The room didn't have a fireplace which I had expected but it was lovely. We would definitely come back!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great hotel!!!"
Great hotel with great staff. Small walk from hotel to the the ocean and surrounding shops and restaurant.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Christina
Pros - room service - restaurant on main floor - prom access - early check in Cons - no laundry bag - no closet - no hangers - no sitting area w/table - horrible spring beds, both husband and I woke up with neck & back pain. - no foyer, hotel guests were able to see me in bed when door was open. - hallway smelled like marijuana. - bathroom fan SUPER loud, I think it was broken. - 5 parking spaces at hotel, the rest across the street in separate area. - had a pet for extra deposit w/no dog treats as all other hotels have had for us. - was told we would have a jetted tub/separate shower when booked, instead we got a shallow tub. - check in is at bar front, in the way of waitress way while filling out paperwork. - airbrushed photos, furniture was worn & shabby. - game room was a disappointment (a lot smaller than photo) - restaurant menu changes for dinner at 5pm and does strictly entrees...no burgers, sandwiches, etc. We took our money elsewhere for dinner due to limited menu. Same w/breakfast. We're early risers, breakfast not served until 8am. We had The Seafarer room w/a partial view. Had a little window to see a tad bit of the ocean other than that, we were staring at the hotel/parking lot next door. The cost of the room plus the amount of deposit for a pet during Winter months was totally overpriced. Have never stayed at a hotel/inn with as few amenities as this place for the cost. Totally feel ripped off. Won't stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Small & Qaunt"
Rooms are very small (no closets) Partial view really does mean partial (side window looking past two buildings) Beds were a bit uncomfortable but the view from the beach side rooms is great.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"BEACH FRONT"
EXCELLANT WALKING, VERY COMFORTABLE ROOM WITH PERFECT OCEAN VIEW, CLOSE TO CENTER OF SEASIDE, VERY GOOD RESTAURANT, FRIENDLY STAFF
"Can't beat the view"
plenty of parking, checking in was smooth and quick. The staff was friendly and very knowledgeable about that area, gave us great ideas on were to visit and eat. Are room was AWSOME 2 person Jacuzzi tub in our room and a great sofa to watch the sunset. Everything was clean and well arranged. We will be BACK!!!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Beautiful weekend getaway"
Beautiful view, great service. All the staff was very friendly. Restaurant was excellent. Great weekend.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Belle
"Avoid this hotel"
Hair all over the bed and chair when we arrived. Ocean front view is really a 4 inch window on the side of the room.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Jetted tub!"
Nice clean room, I was just disappointed because the room description listed a jetted tub, which it didn't actually have. Not a big deal, I can live without one. I just got really excited and it wasn't there. We would have gotten a cheaper hotel had we known we weren't getting it either way that night!
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Hilary
"Nice peaceful stay, give it a try!!"
Great place to stay,a short walk to the turnaround, view was great, nice quiet room. Set a record while there, it was 91 degrees. Been going to the Oregon Coast for over sixty years and never seen it that hot. Only thing, they had a private party for dinner and we could not try out the restaurant.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Greg
"Right on the prom"
It's a nice little inn. To be honest I was taken by surprise when I got there. I paid around $200 for a night and I thought it would be nicer but it turned out ok. It's just so different. What I liked: right on the Prom so you can get to the beach within steps. About 8 miles from Haystack rock. Surrounded by great restaurants and fun places. Great staff. What I need more: for the price I paid, it would be nice to have a bigger TV. Wireless wasn't working for me. I tried to connect with both my laptop and phone but none worked.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Henry
"Mold in Bathroom and Too Loud"
Pink Mold in the bathroom around the tub. Bad odor in the room. Missing screens so you can't keep the windows open. Loud noise of pots and pans and dishes clanging after 10 pm. Loud music from the kitchen below after 10 pm. Bed uncomfortable. Exhaust fans from restaurant below right outside out window are too loud and run most of the night. Ice machine in hall is very loud and makes churning noise all night. Room was not worth half of what we where charged. Will encourage my friends to stay elsewhere. So dissapointed.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Pastor
Very capable staff Nice restaurant on sight made it nice
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"close to beach access"
the hotel needs some upgrades. the mattress we slept on was horrible. it was hard and not comfortable at all. it also had a plastic cover over the mattress with just a sheet over it, so every time you moved you heard a noise. the shower needs to be upgraded, carpets worn and dirty grout behind the bathroom sink. hotel check-in is also in a strange place, it is located in the restaurant where people eat and also next to the bar. also they issue actual metal keys to your room, old style doors, if you lose the key they will charge you $100.00, will not stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Lizzy
"Satisfied"
We had a lovely view.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"great beach watching room"
very convenient location. however there was no closet in our room, only hooks. our coffee was not replenished and when I asked for it to be as we were leaving early the next morning, it still wasn't, I had to go down and get it from the desk.
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2014
angie
"Close to beach - on-site dining convenient"
Charming - Right on the Prom at Seaside - very convenient to have on-site dining and included outside eating as well. Seemed over-priced.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
ML
"Great place, nice staff, comfy bed"
We stayed here for one night after four nights of staying in a cheap motel with a rather uncomfortable bed. I enjoyed the fact that rooms are named rather than numbered. We had the Captain's Quarters! I also enjoyed that the restaurant downstairs has a large selection of gluten free food. The bed was super comfortable and the room overall felt like staying at someone's guest bedroom rather than a hotel room.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Whitney
The staff was excellent, the room was very nice with the exception of no place to hang clothes, the facility looks like it is being updated in areas. Overall a pleasant stay right on the beach.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
David Massarotti
"Nice, Beautiful view"
I loved the view. The jacuzzi in the room was nice but too close to the bed. The drinks were delicious.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Patience
We really enjoyed our room & the location! Everyone was very friendly as well. Service was a bit slow for happy hour & breakfast, but the food was good & staff was friendly.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"You will like this hotel if…."
You will like this hotel if you don't mind trying to figure out where to park (behind the building), if you like the adventure of trying to find the front desk (in the restaurant), and, in our case, like the shower and bath in the same room with the bed (weird! thank goodness the toilet had its own room!) and don't mind moving chairs to access the small fridge. When we returned to our room the next day (about 4:30), the room had not been visited by housekeeping. We talked to the assistant manager who said that housekeeping was gone for the day. She came up and brought us fresh towels. After she left, my husband and I made the bed. This place was way too expensive for all of the inconveniences!!! We enjoyed being on the beach, but won't be staying in Seaside again. The one bright spot was the restaurant…the food was great!!!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"very convenient during sand VB event in August"
Needed more linens and toilet paper from housekeeping on a daily basis. Found bed after housekeeping service had sand still on the pillows.The beds were very hard, like a rock and the pillows awful. Inconvenient to have no staff to assist after 10 pm. The front desk and restaurant staff are exceptional. Owners need to address above for the $350 per night amount. Restaurant downstairs was awesome. Chef and wait staff awesome!!
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Fabulous location on the beach! Get an ocean view. Beds somewhat uncomfortable but overall experience is great!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Great honeymoon"
The room was beautiful for my bride and I. Great restaurant and bar down stairs and right in the beach. This place was the cherry on top of a great honeymoon and vacation
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Wonderful restaurant, basic rooms"
This small hotel has a great location in the middle of the Seaside Promenade (lengthy concrete boardwalk). It has 5 floors, providing the seaside view and a dependable elevator. The staff is accommodating except for the minimal front desk person, who never offered a suggestion or pleasantry. The Inn is an aged and run down facility, less than clean and fresh. Bedding and towels were fine, no closets but nice armoire. The location on the promenade makes for excellent walks and quick access to the charming downtown area. This alone is a real plus. The food is excellent and never disappoints. Hooray for the chef! That’s what kept me there. However, the price of these accommodations does not fit the poor room furnishings and flat pillows. At over $200 per night, I was very disappointed in my room.
4 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Oregon Coast Fan
"Strange but fine"
This is a weird little place. The front desk is located in the middle of the restaurant on the first floor and then there are rooms above the restaurant, about 5 or 6 maybe, on each floor. Our room was a bit smallish but was comfortable and everything was clean and worked well. The queen bed was comfortable. It is right on the Promanade which is the oceanfront walkway so is convenient to the beach and only a few blocks from Broadway where all the shops and attractions are. Overall, I would stay there again IF I were to stay in Seaside, but the town is an attraction to the party type folks, of which we are not. We prefer Cannon Beach about 10 miles south and were there the first two nights but couldn't stay for a third due to a booking error.
"Seaside Oceanfront Inn!"
1. Great location 2. Great views 3. Great restaurant 4. Great staff 5. Good bed 6. No shower; had to use the hand held in the jacuzzi in the 2nd bedroom
"Noise from floor above"
We were on the 3rd floor. At 11:30pm we could hear the person(s) on the floor above walking around for more than 30 minutes. We had already gone to bed. This is why I rate the comfort at the lowest rating. We live in an apartment and have to daily deal with this exact same experience. This is why we go on vacation. Of course the hotel is not totally responsible for this, but it ruined our vacation. What I blame them for is charging so much and not being able to provide the most important comfort, the ability to have a restful night. I regret staying at this hotel and will not return.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"NEVER AGAIN!"
Basically, they screwed up my reservation, not enough beds. They called around to other hotels to see if another property could accommodate us. That didn't work. After 90 minutes of looking for other hotels, we decided to just stay there. We had a 5 hour drive and were tired. My kids wound up having to sleep on the floor of our room. A Jacuzzi tub took up 40% of the room, right next to the one queen bed ( very bizarre set up ). The GM did nothing/offered nothing to off set our bad experience. Our dining experience was less than stellar. On a scale of 1 to 10 , the food was a 4. Dinner for 4 was $115. (no alcohol). The entrées came with soup or salad but, We were charged separately for the soup because the soup the waiter brought was excluded. You would think he would have mentioned that when we ordered. Not a good experience at all. We will NEVER go back to Seaside.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"amazing location, wonderful staff"
My sister and I stayed in the property the first week of July. The place was a little hard to find. Parking within close proximity is not easy, as there are only 3 parking spaces next to the hotel, but there is ample parking across the street. The hotel is located right on the prom, but not on the busy, noisy part. The paths to the beach are through sea oats and small dunes, very beautiful and natural. This is a small hotel, interesting décor, with much character. We stayed in the Captains Quarters, which was a small, but very clean and well appointed room. It was quiet, had a Kuerig coffee maker, microwave, dvd player, Toshiba television. The room was spotless. No view, but then again, we didn't pay for one! The King size mattress was amazingly comfortable! Best sleep I had on our 7 day trip! After walking around the noisy, crowded town of Seaside, we decided have dinner at Maggie's, the hotel restaurant.. The menu is simple, but offers a good range of choices. I ordered salmon, and my sister some sort of 3 cheese pasta dish. When it comes to seafood, I am very picky, but this fish was outstanding! My sister really enjoyed her pasta dish as well. One of the owners,( I believe her name was Sadie), brought our food. She was so very personable and charming! We wish we could have stayed here longer, it was such a warm and homey break from all the big corporate hotels we stayed in along the way. I would recommend this hotel, and we will be back again!
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
wendy
"SOI - First Stay"
Built to replace a home that went up in flames, the Seaside Oceanfront Inn with just 14 rooms, looks strange standing between two much larger structures but the access to everything on the "Prom" is great. We stayed in "Seafarer" (each room has a name) on the second floor and while the room and view were OK, it was right above the exhaust fan to the kitchen which did not shut off until 11:00 PM. From inside the room, it sounds like the AC is running all the time. The food was good at Maggies too. Andy, the owner, is hands on and is constantly improving the place as time passes. Good service at both the restaurant and within the hotel. Enjoy your stay!
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
"Right on the beach"
I loved that it was right on the beach because we could go to the hotel restaurant and eat outside while enjoying the beach view. Very clean, friendly staff, and helpful with locating various places.
3 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
"Great hotel find"
I was pleasantly surprised by this hidden gem on the beach. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2014
"Warm and Cozy!!!"
We had an enjoyable visit to Seaside and loved our room!!! The staff were so pleasant and helpful!!! We can't wait to go back!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Cindy
We brought a dog along and selected this hotel for that reason. It was an important detail that was not noted on our account. Because of this we were switched to a smaller room facing the parking lot. The food was overly priced and I left my charger in the room ( my fault I admit ) but when I returned to retrieve it a quest had already checked in to that room and by policy could not be disturb ( understandable ). I was told that the guest was to check out the following day and the hotel staff would then look for it and notify me either way. That was four days ago and haven't heard anything since.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Entire hotel needs an upgrade including staffing!"
A Motel 6 had better service and staffing. Four night stay (suppose to be 5) NO housekeeping came by room. Ran out of towels, sent new ones up at 11:30 at night that were damp!! Said they had a towel shortage! What hotel has a shortage of towels at a beach location AND not even fully booked? Ran out of toilet paper on day two! Had to take our own garbage out. No AC, opened window to get air, no screen. Had a portable fan in room that did not work. Carpet in hallways GROSS needs a heavy cleaning or replaced, over all exterior needs work. Staff at front desk is over run with "help". No one ever even greeted us. They all had sloppy appearance, and not in any hurry to get guest taken care of. Went down to desk to get TP and person on staff wanted to tell us about how bad his day was....not interested!!! Our last night we went to a KOA and found service and a much better rate and good service. The Shilo is wayyyyyy over priced!
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Sue
"One day stop"
Great location, our room overlooked the ocean; allowing us to watch the sunset.
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2014
"Great view, Very small room, things broken"
Great view of the ocean, The room, The Whale Watcher, however was very small and crowded with furniture that seems too big for the room. One window sash was broken and the window seemed to fall out if you tried to open it. The lock on the door was very hard to open though the staff got that fixed for us. The cream in the coffee service had spoiled and was chunky when we tried to use it. The Restaurant closes early which was a bummer as well. They told us 8:30 was the last seating but at 8:15 they decided to stop early and turned us away when we came in to eat.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Right on the Beach"
This Inn is perfectly located directly on the beach with a paved strip for walking, running or biking. There is a lovely outdoor patio facing the ocean for dining. This is absolutely the quietest hotel I have ever stayed at and was also very clean. Other than checking in/out-personnel are not seen. Drawbacks: the bed was extremely hard to the point of extreme discomfort. The "mountain view" actually faced beach homes so I did not feel comfortable leaving the window coverings open. Also, it would be helpful to have a folding luggage rack accessible as there is no place to put suitcases. There is a coffee/tea maker and refrigerator-however there is no courtesy bottles of water and no place near to purchase any- a real inconvenience and a miss customer service wise. I believe the website and business cards/brochures to be misleading as all rooms do NOT have jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces. It would be great to be able to select a specific room as opposed to just "ocean" or "mountain" view as apparently, the amenities vary from room to room.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Waist of money"
No window covers, AC didn't work, TV didn't work. Poor town and run down. Stay away!!!!
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
rob from Denver
"Amazing visit"
Hubby and I stayed only one night for a family event. When we arrived, check in was a breeze. Before heading out, we went to the bar/restaurant for a drink and appetizer. The drinks were perfect. The Crab Cakes were AMAZING! The rooms were clean and comfortable. Beds were perfect. The hotel is right on the beach and just a couple of walk-able blocks from down town! Amazing visit.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Gail B
"Did not get what though what. Was showen"
The room had a bed and flat screen tv and that is it ... There is not much more. But over price night to stay
Other trip Jun 16, 2014