All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America

Uncomfortable
    Bad amenities
    Bad internet service
"Good little get away."
Had a great stay last weekend, the staff was wonderful. Beware of the parking and the hard beds. Other than that it was perfect.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
"Cute!"
Super cute and cozy. Loved the HUGE jetted tub and that it had a real bedroom. You can tell there's lots of love put in to this place. Very unique and tucked between 2 large hotels. Glad I found this gem.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2015
"Unforeseen New Years catastrophe"
Reserved an ocean view suite for two nights. Walked in to discover that the shower and bathtub are open to the entire room. No door and no privacy. We informed the front desk that this was unacceptable as we were staying in this room with family members. The horrible woman at the front desk was incredibly rude and accused us of being violent. The owner had to come and deal with the situation. We were moved to an entirely different property with no ocean view and charged more than the advertised price for this new room. There was only one bed, so my husband and I got to sleep on the floor for the weekend. We paid close to $500 to sleep on a floor! We would have just stayed at a different hotel, but were denied a refund. I'm sure we will laugh about this experience someday...
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
Misty
"Sucked in at Seaside."
Wanted a romantic getaway. Hotel was not up to snuff. Main floor was gutted. Nothing except the coffee maker worked. Room was not "quaint", room was an interior design disaster, cramped, old, non working fireplace, ancient Jacuzzi that probably came from a garage sale and you had to use a ladder to get into it. No closets, no hangers, no room to move, no Manager available, basically, just flushed a months rent down the toilet for two tortuous days. Felt good to leave and go to a real hotel.
2 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
dave
The room was great,the view was awesome. The only bad thing was the bed was terrible. Call and ask them if they have new beds before you book.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Lovely little boutique hotel. The staff was so helpful when our room's fireplace didn't work (the main reason we booked the room). They offered to upgrade us to their nicest suite at a discount. We'll definitely stay there again!
3 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Coast travelers"
During our stay the hotel was undergoing a facial lift and so unfortunately we had to drag our bags around the corner and thru the restaurant (which was a bit weird) to check in. Just a bit of a hassel after a long drive. The receptionist wasn't the most welcoming individual either. She seemed like her mind was occupied elsewhere and she wasn't happy to be there that day. I mean we all have those days. Also when we called for a bottle of wine under the room service they advertise about, they said it would be close to 45 minutes before they could bring it up because the restaurant was very busy. No biggy I know how to walk downstairs which we did. Maybe a bit more staff would help these situations. But overall once we got to our room we absolutely loved it! So roomie with the high ceilings, comfortable bed, and loved our spa tub! In the end, I would definitely go back knowing what to expect.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
VANESSA
"Comfort and quaint"
The hotel location was very central to the shops and just off the beach. It was also comfortable, quaint, and quiet.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Seaside Perfection."
My stay was wonderful, but WAY too short at only one night. The staff was friendly, the room was lovely, and waking up to a view of the ocean was just what I needed. I'd definitely stay here again on my next Seaside visit!
1 night trip Nov 7, 2015
Kathryn P.
"Will be back"
I was really impressed by the hotel. We had a great room, bit on the small side, that was well furnished and facing the water. One staff member was extraordinarily rude, almost comically so.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Ryan
"2 stars"
Cable didn't work, deafening refrigerator and AC, grubby room.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Nice hotel. Close to all areas of interest"
Was pleasant stay. Front desk got us in early as we arrived quite early in day. We're more than helpful with all questions and needs. Will return again
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
tony and maria
"Cozy room"
We enjoyed our stay at the Seaside Oceanfront Inn - the room was comfortable, but small. Hardly room near the sink to put your toothbrush, but everything was clean and in order. The location near the beach and promenade area was perfect.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Catherine
"Cool little hotel near the beach"
Overall the room was very clean and well appointed for me, my wife and our pup. It was nice to return to after our daily excursions. It was nice to be able to step out right on to the promenade and the beach. The second floor was dedicated to guests with pets. There was a convenient side entry for us to take our pup out when we needed to. We really wanted to eat at the restaurant but pets were only allowed on the outdoor patio. Alas, it rained so we opted to go bring food back to our room. Fortunately there is a good sized fridge.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
Judgemenet
"Great views from a room that needs a little help."
Beautiful views of the beachfront in Seaside. Room was much smaller than represented in the photos we felt. Really no useable space to even sit for a family of four. Second bed takes up most of the main room. Carpet pretty dirty and stained. Sofa had pen marks all over the side looking like a toddler had spent a fair bit of time drawing a pretty picture. Staff was very nice, owner personable. Views are wonderful. Just needs a little updating, not sure it was worth what we paid for the room.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Jonathan
"Quint Hotel"
Very nice quint hotel right on the boardwalk with a beautiful view of the ocean. Hotel staff was polite and helpful. We only stopped for a night. Would like to go back and spend more time in this seaside town.
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Stephen Larry
"Loved it!"
Our stay was wonderful!! The room was a little cramped but only because we stayed in the room with the spa tub. Otherwise, Fabulous!!
4 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Kimberly
"perfect in my book"
Was a quiet place on a busy coast, love the restaurant in the bottom, and the view. The ocean was a walk away. Perfect in my book.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Walter
"Can't beat the Oceanside views."
Can't beat the Oceanside views and our room was physically very comfortable! That said, the occasional, loud whosh of the water flowing down from the room above, through the sewer line in the wall was really a mood killer. Also the posted rules say no dogs allowed above the 2nd Floor. But a guest next to our room, slipped in a dog on the 3rd Floor without declaration. When approached by the staff, the owner claimed the dog to be a service animal. (Do service animals have ID Cards?) We still were made to listened to the barking in the evenings.
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
"Small inn with a great location"
This small inn is located directly on the beach, with easy access to the waterfront walkway. It is walking distance to Broadway, the main tourist street in town. Our room was decorated simply, and included a refrigerator, Blu-ray player, Keurig coffee maker, and ceiling fan. The bathroom vanity was small, not a lot of counter space. The staff was very friendly. We would consider staying here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Amazing"
Amazing hotel. Beautiful room with a fireplace and Oceanfront view. Friendly staff. Best hotel yet on our cross country trip from Maryland.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Teresa
"So much potential"
We stayed one night in a mountain view room. Check-in is handled at a counter in the restaurant. I didn't catch the managers name, but she was confrontational and rude. The staff in general looked glum. We went back to the restaurant for a drink and the staff was friendly and happy; the manager was gone. The hotel is boutique and is furnished with residential quality fixtures and furniture. No outlet on the bedside lamp, rough carpet, Kuerig coffee, full cable TV, no black-out curtain, loose bed frame, stylishly decorated, 1970's bathroom tile, etc. Inconsistent but comfortable room. The problem with the room was the mold on the bathroom floor and shower tile. If I had stayed a second night I would have gotten a bottle of bleach and invoiced them for my time and expense.
1 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
"Nice little place"
Very nice
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"quaint little place."
One night. It was great.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
The staff was rude and not very accommodating.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Nicely remodeled, great location!"
Stayed in the partial ocean view room with a large bay window. Nicely decorated with newer furniture. Nice that the Inn had air conditioning in each room. The bathroom was remodeled and we had a Jacuzzi bathtub. Our room was very clean. We would stay here again. Parking is limited and it would be tight for a large vehicle to get in and out. We were disappointed that the restaurant turned us away from grabbing drinks and sitting on the patio. They advised they didn't have enough wait staff to accommodate us, though the restaurant was only half-full.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Sam
"It was a wonderful stay, relaxing as well."
I booked a room with a queen and spa. We had a partial view of the beach but I didnt mind. We were right beside the beach so we could just walk there to take a stroll. Very relaxed with the hot tub and everything was clean. Staff was also friendly greeting us. I would recommend.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
leslie
"great experience"
it was amazing great experience! Staff was amazing!
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Anatoliy
Great place, great restaurant, definitely get a sunset meal there. Rooms are... unorthodox, need new mattresses, but worth a stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
It was comforting and relaxing. I like the restaurant.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Images on website wasnt accurate with what you see"
My experience to this hotel is very terrible and unsatisfied, First off all, arrived with surprised the aisle to parking very narrow and only one way to entering to parking if there are full then I had to reversed it.. Then, went to reception was shock because it combined with the restaurant and have a little small area to stand to check in. After checked went up to the room the door so difficult to shut and lock, walked tour over the room found out that the refrigerator wasn't plus in the outlet, the cover of the bed worn out and dirty. the toilet only 1/3 remain there, not even have full roll to back up. We ordered the room with soaking bath but power button was broken and the water did not drain out good at all in the bathtub as well as the sink. The room has only one chair while there is couple checked in the room and the dinning table to eat small like the table for kids playground in the hospital. I have been stayed many hotels but this is the worst place I had very bad experience with the name "Ocean Front" sounds very excited but very disappointed with the price and the room provided. The images completely offset when you actually see. Never want to come back or recommend to friends
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Two thumbs up for the Seaside Oceanfront Inn"
My wife and I celebrated our ten year wedding anniversary at the Seaside Oceanfront Inn. Our week stay was incredible, the staff was friendly, food at Maggie's was delicious (especially the croquettes), and the room was clean. The only con was maybe the bathrooms in the rooms need to be updated. I would recommend staying here, especially if your on a romantic getaway.
3 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
Edward
"A Gem on the Oceanside"
Such a great experience! Loved the beautiful spa tub, the comfy bed & the incredible dining downstairs! Next time I visit the Oregon Coast I will return.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Beach hotel"
Wonderful right on the beach and Maggie's restaurant on site was great. Only complaint the door lock needed to be changed. Struggled every time.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
barbara
"Weekend Stay"
Aniversary trip, stayed there one night. We really liked the place, very unique and cozzy. Price in line with the season. Nice place!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Convenience to board walk."
Good access to beach,boardwalk, and shopping. King size bed was too hard. Owners may want to invest in newer/ firm mattresses.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Kauai visitor
"Great stay! Perfect location"
Check in was quick and the staff was super friendly. The restaurant in the lobby is fantastic. The room its self was very nice and new feeling. The bed was comfy and spacious. Would recommend this inn to anyone wanting to visit sea side
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Nice comfy looking room. The bed was very uncomfortable. Checking in at Zmaghies restraunt was squishy and weird.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
The hotel is in a great location and very accommodating. The restaurant in the building Maggie's On Prom is a fantastic place to watch the sunset and eat delicious food!
1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
Kristine
The only problem is the limited parking behind the hotel. Love the room!
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
SSS
"Nice bed and breakfast feel."
We liked our room and the staff was awesome. The carpet needs to be replaced in the rooms. The restaurant is quaint and yummy with beautiful promenade outdoor seating.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Worth the price, location, service and comfort
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Nice hotel, unfriendly restaurant staff"
The hotel is nice, small, rooms large enough for 2 in king size bed. Very clean. limited parking. The restaurant staff from the 1st floor were unfriendly, even though I didn't eat at the restaurant. One auburn haired-waitress in particular, seemed to give me hostile looks whenever we crossed paths. Don't know what her problem was, but she shouldn't be in the service industry with such an attitude. They shut the front down around 10 p.m., so if you need anything, you may not be able to get any help.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Jay
"Great location!"
We could not check in until 4pm which is a bit later than we had hoped. The lobby is also a restaurant and a bit uncomfortable checking in after a long car ride.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Cozy"
This hotel is cute and looks like there is only maybe 10 rooms all together. We had an oceanview room complete with a king bed and a jacuzzi tub! Wonderful cozy stay right on the beach. Only criticism is that there were candy wrappers on the chairs by the window and the bedspread was stained a little. You are also in very close quarters with your neighbors and I could hear everything next door. I would definitely stay here again on an anniversary or special occasion.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Brittany
"Should not advertise itself as "pet friendly""
I was very disappointed with my stay at the Seaside Inn because it was advertised as pet friendly and it was not. When I arrived, I was informed that I would have a mountain view rather than ocean view because I had a pet. I was disappointed but accepted it. When I went into the room, I could not believe how different it was from the pictures posted on Hotels.com. There was no mountain view unless you stood in the corner of the room to look out of the one small window in the room. I felt like I was being treated quite differently because I was a pet owner. Being a pet-friendly hotel does not mean that customers should be given rooms not up to the quality that is advertised. If there had been pictures of the room I was put in, I would not have booked it. I have never been so disappointed with a room that was advertised as pet-friendly. Being a pet friendly hotel should mean that the owner should have the same quality accommodation as everyone else. We pay extra to be able to bring our pets. We should not be treated with less care. During my visit to Washington and Oregon, this was the only pet friendly hotel that I booked through Hotels.com in which I stayed where I felt that was the case.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
The staff were very helpful. The location is great and our view was beautiful. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Nicer than nearby rundowns"
This old building has had a swanky face lift. The room I had was very nice although small, and had a jacuzzi bathtub. The restaurant attached was expensive, and although better than diner or bar food, it was not of the quality I expected at those prices. The staff seemed young, social amongst themselves, and occasionally friendly.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Kat
"Huge disappointment"
After leaving Newport and staying at a great oceanfront hotel, we were looking forward to another one. I booked on-line and the only rooms available were either "mountain view" or for an additional $30 we could have a "partial ocean view." It should have said "sliver of an ocean view!" I could not believe they would charge for that "view." The carpet in the room was badly stained and in need of replacement. The mini blinds were the cheap vinyl ones that were bent and did not close well and the bed skirt was ripped and hanging off the side. The room was clean though. I told a staff member my disappointment over the partial ocean view but she was not concerned. Stay somewhere else. Oh! If you lose the key, they'll charge you $150.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Maitee
"I recommend."
Good restaurant. Good boutique hotel with excellent service.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015