All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America

Beautiful beach
  • Value for money
    Great amenities
    Great room
"Convenient, Quiet, and Spotless"
We like staying here because it's always clean, relatively quiet, and the rooms are like having a studio apartment. The little kitchen is great to store your own food to to prepare small meals.
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2016
"Pleased"
It was a great stay. Could have used directions for the heaters and tv
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2016
Randy
"off the beaten path"
We enjoyed are stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Will stay again
3 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Penny
"Charming beach getaway"
Charming unit with a real beach-cottage feel. Meticulous detail in amenities, decorating touches, and kitchen supplies - plus just a couple of blocks from the beach.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
Marlys
"We would stay here again!"
We spent 3 days in this lovely cottage. The rooms were clean, comfortable and furnished very well. The new owner, Saras, was very accommodating and friendly. Meeting such a nice and interesting person definitely added to our enjoyment of visiting the bustling town of Seaside and surrounding areas. It's just 3 blocks from the beach and a short drive to several beautiful beaches and state parks. Saras keeps a gorgeous garden filled with colorful flowers that were a delight to behold!
3 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Judy
"Very welcoming and pleasant!"
We were in town for a convention but wanted a nice, quiet place to stay. This fit the bill perfectly. Room was in great shape, several little details were included that showed the staff/ownership cared about the guest(s). I loved all the flowers on the premises, a very pleasant and welcoming sight each time we arrived. Both the owner and assistant manager were friendly and professional. We were quite please with our stay here and will look them up again for a future visit. Thank you!
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
chris
"Is there something above "absolutely delightful?""
What a marvelous little hotel in a wonderful little sea side town. The name "Paradise Suites" says it all! Saras, the owner, has a true green thumb. Her facility is so festooned with flowers an image would make people think Photoshop. She also provides snacks and treats for her guests. Clean and comfortable. I wish we could have stayed there more than one night.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Thank you so much for taking your time and writing a wonderful review. I have met most amazing guests here that makes it all worthwhile. Thanks again
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
paul
"Best place I've stayed in a very long time."
When I saw the rating of 4.9 for this hotel I wondered how it could be that great. It is that great! I would stay there anytime I was in the area.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Thank you so much for such a beautiful review, it says it all. It was my pleasure having you as my guest. Thanks again
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Lynne
"Absolutely perfect"
Absolutely perfect. Way more than what we expected, the room was bigger than some of the apartments I had in my youth. Staff was super friendly, space was clean, it was very convenient and extremely affordable. If they have rooms available, I'd suggest you stay here over any other spot in Seaside.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Brian thank you for so much for your wonderful review. Much appreciated. Hope to see you again in the near future.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Great little hotel in a quieter part of town close"
Paradise suites is a very cute little place. The rooms are decorated nicely, flowers outside are gorgeous, and Saras in the office was very helpful. We will definitely go back.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach"
Great welcome upon arrival. Was able to check in early and get to the beach. Had a barbecue grill for me to use. Very hospitable and friendly!
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Thank you for taking your time and sharing your experience here at Paradise Suites.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"A hiddeen gem!"
Wonderful experience.....very quiet! Not far from the beach. Extremely clean and all the amenities you would need. Cute small kitchen fully staffed with everything you would need! Wonderful new mattress which was far more comfortable than mine at home! Nice staff. Would certainly come back......
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Janice
"Peaceful Getaway"
The room was wonderful and the owners were very polite and professional. The only problem I had was the wifi was never strong enough to connect to my devices.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Thanks Victor for your feedback. We are in the midst of upgrading our internet systems to provide even higher bandwidth. We hope you are able to take advantage on your next visit!
2 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Victor
"A nice weekend getaway"
A cute little condo. I chose this place because we love cooking. If you want to cut anything, though, bring your own knives, the ones in the room are too dull to cut even vegetables. The location is great, too. It’s within walking distance of pretty much all of Seaside.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Nathan
Only stayed for one night however, felt like I was there longer because of the "home feel" vibe. Great location and convenient supplies provided for your stay. Definitely going to come back in the future. Only four rooms available so book them early.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Cute little place with great sized suits. Very friendly manager who was helpful and always had a smile. Bed was amazingly soft and comfortable. Room was clean and well stocked. Kitchen had everything you would ever need if you forget something. We had a great bathroom with a jet tub. It's rare to stay at a place that didn't have anything negative about it but there isn't a bad thing I can think of to say. Loved it and highly recommend.
Other trip May 23, 2015
BT
"Small gem in Seaside"
Wonderful little complex with very friendly staff. Well located and very clean and comfortable. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Mickey
"Quaint but very pleasant"
A very pleasant place to stay. No ocean view but not very far away. We would stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Shirley
"Best bang for your buck!"
Got a great rate, cottage was furnished and beyond. Could have easily weekened there and prepared meals. Easy walk to beach and restaurants/shops.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Nice place. Exellent staff."
I loved it. Had a really nice room for a great price. Staff is wonderful and I'd definitely stay there again in the future
Other trip May 10, 2015
Loretta
"Nice little place away from home"
Really nice place to stay if planning for a multi day stay near cannon beach area.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Quiet and comfortable. Close to downtown."
The Weiss Suites were a perfect fit for my overnight stay. They are close to downtown (I needed to be near the convention center) but far enough away that there isn't any traffic or pedestrian noise. I enjoy staying in places that have some form of kitchenette so I don't have to eat out at every meal. The Suites are like mini-apartments. Fully furnished with a small, but full, kitchen, separate living room, bedroom and a bathroom with a nice jacuzzi tub. Each unit also has a small porch. The office staff was very polite and helpful and made me feel like I was a welcomed guest. It's not on the ocean so there isn't an ocean view, but I've stayed at many of the hotels on the ocean and they are not comfortable, friendly and they smell (a few of them allow pets in the room and it smells like it).
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Monica
"Nice & Cozy"
What a wonderful surprise to find this gem of a place to stay. The suites have everything you need to have a great experience at the coast. The staff is wonderful and the cleanliness of the place was second to none.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Booked One Night and Stayed for Two!"
I fell in love with the hotel online and it was better than I expected! We planned on staying in Portland the second night, but after falling in love with the coast and enjoying a fun night at the Irish Pub in Seaside, I didn't want to leave. The location was 4 small blocks to shops and restaurants/ pubs or 4 blocks to the beach. On a side note- This a perfect location if you are a Goonies fan and want to visit Cannon Beach and Astoria!
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
I am very happy you enjoyed your stay and were able to see the local attractions. It was a pleasure haing you as guests and hopefully you will be able to come back again and stay a little longer. Thank you Donna
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"From a Fairy Tale"
We stayed for 4 days and enjoyed our time. It's a wonderful place.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Dr. Kurt
"A lovely place"
We were traveling the Oregon coast, and had not booked a hotel in advance. We found this place at hotels.com, based on its' favorable reviews, and were not disappointed! It was a charming little place, in easy walking distance of the Prom and the rest of the sights.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
We would like to thank you for staying with us and taking time to write a review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and hopefully you will be able to return in the near future.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
David C
"Amazing get-away"
What a perfect romantic beach get-away. My husband and I had the best time at Weiss' Paradise Suites. When we arrived we were greeted by the owner Donna, who is so friendly. She made the check-in process easy and fast. The owner answered all my questions about things to do, what was happening around town, and the closest grocery store. It was so pleasant to have someone be able to answer all your questions. We then went into our suite and were extremely pleased. My husband loved the home feel. He especially liked that the bedroom was in its own room (not like a standard hotel room). There was a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom with all the amenities you needed. The kitchen was fully supplied with everything you need and we even had a welcome basket with treats and goodies to enjoy. The biggest thing for me was how CLEAN the suite was. I cannot say enough about how pleased we were. You even get your own deck to sit and enjoy the coast weather. You want a great romantic get-away, this is the place. Thank you Donna for a memorable stay. WE WILL BE BACK SOON!
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
It was a pleasure having you as guests. I am very happy you enjoyed the amenities. Thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay. We hope to welcome you back in the very near future.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Tee-bird
"Weiss's Resort Experience"
Visited the resort over Labor Day weekend arriving on Saturday and departing on Monday. Overall served our purpose of a weekend getaway well.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Thank you for staying with us and taking time to write a review. Labor Day is usually a very busy weekend. Hopefully, you will choose to stay with us again when the town is a little less crowded.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Howard and Jean
"A gem of a place to stay"
Impeccably clean, comfortable bed and bedding, with all the conveniences you need. Short walk to beach and restaurants. Owners were friendly and helpful. If you want on-site bars, restaurants, health club, etc. then this is not the place for you. If you like cozy, quiet and relaxing then this is a perfect place.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay with us. We enjoyed having you as guests and hope to welcome you back to stay very soon. Donna
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2014
Mesa Joe
"Great place"
This is a great place to stay and I highly recommend it. I will stay here again!
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Thank you for staying with us and hopefully we will be able to welcome you back in the very near future. Donna
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Very comfortable and quiet"
I enjoyed the one night I was here. The room was clean and comfortable, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I'll be back the next time I'm in Seaside.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Thank you for staying with us and taking time to write a review. Hopefully, we will welcome you back to stay with us in the very near future. Donna
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Walk to the beach, relax in a homey apartment"
Everything about the property, the room, the daily services, and the crew at Weiss's Paradise Suites was perfect for us! After spending the morning walking the beach it was so great to return to a nearby, spotless, comfortable and clean room that felt like home. Can't wait to return and will stay here again without question.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review of your stay with us. I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay. I hope to welcome you back to stay very soon. Donna
3 night romance trip Jul 14, 2014
"Cozy colorful comfy stopover"
Everything written positively about this little hidden gem couldn't be more than true. From the minute you meet the staff until you leave you feel a little line you are a guest at a friends guest home. Outlets treats and candies throughout the clean roomy cozy cabins this place just a touch above other types of plaza ed we have stayed - and the price was unbeatable.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Thank you very much for writing a review of your stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the added amenities. Hopefully you will stay with us again the next time you travel to Seaside.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Jason Chase
"Clean, clean, clean"
Clean, friendly, close to beach and shopping and beautiful flowers made this an exceptional place to stay. We were so impressed we have been telling all our friends about it.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
It was a pleasure having you as guests. I hope to welcome you back to Weiss' Paradise Suites in the very near future. Thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Helene Kruse
"Very peaceful and close to the beach"
Had a great time relaxing and enjoying the beach. It's only a short walk to the beach and to town. Looking forward to staying again.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Thank you for staying with us and we enjoyed having you as guests. Looking forward to welcoming you back to Weiss' Paradise.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Colleen
"Both Seaside and this property disappointing"
We spent three weeks exploring the coast (Calif. and Oregon) and stayed at 17 different properties. We prefer the B&B's for personal service. This was more of an updated motel, and although reasonably comfortable, we would not recommend it to other travelers.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
We are very sorry to read that you were dissappointed in your stay in Seaside. At check-out you mentioned everything was fine. We are not a bed and breakfast and do not include breakfast but do include fresh coffee beans, teas and various snacks in your Suite kitchen. Seaside is a wonderful place to visit and hopefully you can give it another try in the future.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Quiet and intimate"
Knowing there were only 4 rooms at this "hotel", I was very surprised at the sweet , intimate accommodations. I wish it had been later in the season so I could see the innkeepers handiwork with all the plants that will be blooming soon. I also wish we could come back in high season to enjoy the summer. It's an easy walk to beaches , easy drive to beautiful Ecola state park and Cannon beach. The room has lots of space. It's more like a small apartment. Everything you could possibly imagine is in the kitchen. Being from texas , I was a little disconcerted that there was no air conditioning , but Donna did provide a fan and assures us that even in the summer, heat is not an issue. I really loved this place ,no cookie cutter , elevator music , mass people hotel.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure having you as guests and hopefully you will be able to visit us again in the near future.
2 night family trip May 8, 2014
Cindy
"Very Satisfied"
Will gladly stay there again.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Thank you for staying with us and we hope you enjoyed your stay and will return to Weiss' Paradise very soon.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2014
"fantastic suites"
these suites are fantastic for two. very affordable and only a block and a half from the beach. the owners were very kind and informative. my husband and I are definitely coming back.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
We would like to thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay with us. It was a pleasure having you as guests and we look forward to welcoming you back to stay in the near future.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2014
Sara by
"Great room, super nice people"
Will definitely stay here the next time we stay in Seaside. The suite had plenty of space, full kitchen. The best part was the owners. Donna and Art were the nicest people. I will recommend this to everybody going to Seaside.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking time to write a review of your stay. We enjoyed having you as guests and hope you will return in the near future. Flowers are a special added amenity during the summer.
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2014
Alan
"Book your next stay in Seaside here"
Art, was friendly and helpful. Easy to locate. The flowers are just popping out of their buds.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Seaside. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure having you as guests.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Truell
"Great base camp for coastal exploring"
The place is very neat and clean. Not fancy, but had everything we needed and some nice amenities. Donna, the owner, had fresh flowers and lots of information about the area. It is located a couple blocks from the busiest tourist spots, so it's quiet, but easy to walk to anything you need. We were mainly Lewis and Clark stalking, but we also went to Tillamook Cheese, Seaside Aquarium, Cannon Beach, Astoria Column. Never a dull moment. We would certainly stay there again.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
We enjoyed having you as guests and we are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking time to write a review to let other know what we offer. We hope to welcome you back to stay with us very soon.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Joe and Maggie
"Family run 4 room hotel near the beach"
This is a four room hotel three blocks from the beach. Very clean and comfortable. We had no issues with the room. In fact the added pleasant surprise was the kitchen, very complete in providing all that is needed to cook and eat comfortably. No view but we spent the time at the beach which was our goal in going there. The owners are clearly proud of the premises and it shows in the high standard of maintenance and upkeep. We would recommend it and will certainly stay their again. Oh and the beach at Seaside was great, it is large, long and relatively clean. Great to see the families enjoying a day at the beach, kids running and playing and dogs chasing each other and birds. It was very relaxing. The only reason for the 4 on condition and comfort is the facility is aged. It is well maintained but buildings at the coast do age, weather is hard on them.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Comfortable and quiet"
Felt like we had our own vacation home in Seaside. Easy walk to the beach. We really wanted to be able to cook for ourselves and have a place to relax other than a hotel room. This place was very comfortable and had everything we needed. Very, very clean.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
Alison
Great to have a little cottage, nice touch with the robe and slippers. Thoughtfully provided a goodie package, coffee to grind and brew yourself. Comfortable beds.
Other trip May 14, 2015
jane
"Weekend getaway"
First time for me on the Oregon Coast - fabulous fall weather. Loved our accommodations, so many homey touches to our room. Especially enjoyed our private deck (so many flowers) and listening to the pounding surf. You are 2 blocks from the beach and 3 from the main shopping street, which suited us just fine. Park your car and walk everywhere.
Response by Weiss' Paradise Suites
Trish & Murray: I enjoyed having you as guests and am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully you will be able to visit us again very soon. Thank you for taking time to write a review.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Trish & Murray

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Mahmoud

TripAdvisor reviews for Paradise Suites & Rentals

"Great place "
03/06/16 DLackstrom Portland, Oregon
We had a wonderful stay. Room was clean, bed very comfortable. All the amenities one might need. Close to the beach. Friendly staff. Highly recommended. Dishes and cookware. Cable TV. We enjoyed our stay. Very affordable
"The name says it all... Paradise in Seaside, Oregon"
01/16/16 DaiManuel Vancouver, Canada
As part of our year of travelling across the US for the #WLFMRoadtrip, we knew we wanted to stop along the coast... Seaside came recommended highly to us as a 'must see' town.... and boy, I can see why. We wanted a place that had full kitchen suites, was close to the beach and shops... it's a quick 3 minute walk to everything and slept our family 4 amazingly well. We will be booking here again for the summer and can't wait to share our love of this place with all our friends! You won't regret - and the owners are fantastic! Friendly and helpful and eager to please.... Enjoy your stay! Dai "Coach Moose" Manuel #WLFMRoadtrip
"What a wonderful place!"
01/11/16 Beth R Beaverton, Oregon
We spend just one night here and wished we could have spent more. For a very reasonable price, about $70 (winter rate), we had a small suite with enough items in the kitchen to cook. Mints and candies in the bedroom and living room. Coffee in the room. Free wi-fi. The place was clean and quiet. About 3 minute walk to the main street of town and about a 2 minute walk to the beach.
"Comfortable, spacious and charming"
11/04/15 dapope01 Eugene, OR
We were pleasantly surprised by all aspects of the Paradise Suites--the spacious suite, the excellent lighting, full kitchen facilities, pretty landscaping, gracious attention from the proprietor, and salt water taffy in the room for snacking. Location is good--about two blocks from the beach and the promenade. If we find ourselves in Seaside again, we'll definitely try to re-book here.
"Small, but roomy"
10/17/15 ballhawg Marietta, Georgia
Paradise Suites is clean and the inn-keeper is friendly. We had a great meal that we prepared in the kitchen. Ours (#3) was a three room suite, the kitchen and seating area provide plenty of space but the bedroom and bath room were small, but adequate.
"Friendly and Very Clean..."
09/30/15 dnvont Ontario, Oregon
Everything was just wonderful and very close to the beach only a few blocks away. Nice thing about the Paradise Suites is the fact it was not so big.The suite had all the amenities that one would need, such as full kitchen, living room etc.
"Great place to stay!"
09/11/15 kube_squared Pasco, Washington
Paradise Suites is a small hotel, almost like a B and B minus the breakfast. Its near the Promenade and the beach. While there are only a few suites they have a lot to offer. A decent sized kitchen and living room. Room was pretty quiet I heard more of the outside noise than anything. It was easy to check in. Owner was friendly. Room was clean and had complimentary items. I would recommend it for families or for couples. I will stay here again
"Lovely place tucked away."
08/13/15 Hipworker Redding, California
Traveling down the coast we rolled the dice and this place won the roll! As we drove in the small parking court we were greeted by a multitude of potted lilies, petunias, dahlias, glads and everyother conceivable kind of flower. We were shown to our suite and it was more than we expected. Very clean, it has that seaside feel and decor. Sisa, checked us in with a warm smile and a hearty laugh. Very pleasant lady. She takes pain-staking care of this place. She was picking spent blossoms off her hundreds of flowers as we went to dinner!
"Quiet and pleasant stay."
08/12/15 caroltherneau2360 Rochester, Minnesota
Great little place away from some of the hustle of downtown but not far from the seaside. Small living room area decorated in a somewhat dated style. But overall we enjoyed out stay here. Little kitchen area was really handy also.
"Vacation"
08/11/15 Larry D Everett, Washington
Having stayed here for the last 8 years, it was nice to see that Saras hasn't changed a thing from the previous owner. The flowers were beautiful as in years past and Saras is very friendly and has your comfort in mind at all times. We will continue to stay there when in Seaside. Everything was as we like it.