All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
64-66 Ebury Street, London, England, SW1W 9QD, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

Pretty average hotel. Small, but had everything we needed.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Bryan
"Great B And B Near Everything"
I stayed at B B Belgravia for two nights. The staff were friendly and helpful. The accommodations are comfortable; breakfast was diverse with much to chose from; and the location is excellent (close to Victoria Station). I highly recommend B B Belgravia.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2015
Timothy
"Reasonable rate, convenient."
It's B&B, but with the lowest rate rooms, it's on the 3rd floor, and breakfast is cereal in your room. Others who pay more will get served traditional breakfast in the common dinning room in their main building, from what I can see. Either way, not a bid deal for us. Food is not what we are after. Room is small, as expected in London, for less than $100/night. It's convenient, near Victor station, and plenty of the Santander Bikes at a station just on the next road. So good value for the money.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Edwin
"Great location, good room."
This hotel was in a fabulous neighborhood. Very close to victoria station and very easy transport. Very nice neighborhood and clean. We stayed in a studio and were happy with the continental breakfast. I was glad to have a little mini fridge. Staff was very responsive both before and during the trip and were very helpful. Only problem was that our phone was broken (only really needed it once to order delivery food) and that hte internet was spotty. It disconnected a lot. Would have preferred a queen or full bed to two twins pushed together to make a king, but we still slept well. I would stay here again due to great location, cleanliness, and reasonable price.
5 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Christina
"Good Time...."
Had a wonderful trip to London. The room was nice but the walls were thin and you could hear people walking in an out and slamming doors. Breakfast was in our room each morning. They had a refrig and everything you needed to prerare the meal....
5 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Belgravia"
Room was first floor on the street level with large window about 5 feet from the sidewalk. One night is was noisy all night. Bright lights filled our room. Neither of these issues was conducive to a decent night's sleep.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
JAMES
"One night close to Gatwick Express"
Stayed one night to be close to Gatwick express. Loved this hotel- great location, very attentive service, good restaurants nearby.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Alla
Close to transportation stations
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
jorge
"Very satisfied"
I sometimes forget to do this, but I feel an obligation to comment. Our stay was fabulous. The B and B is located just a couple blocks from Victoria station making it very convenient to get anywhere we were looking to go. More importantly there help was invaluable to us. The breakfast staff and area was very nice to wake up to. If we go to London again we would stay there again. Thank you again.
8 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Poor rooms and breakfast."
The hotel is under construction which we were not advised of by hotel staff. There was building noise during the whole day. We had rooms on the low ground floor. Very noisy and dark. Windows to the dirty cellar. All sounds from above rooms were distinctive in our rooms.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Oksana
"Nice stay in January"
We came for a family vacation to see our daughter graduate in Leicester. The hotel was wonderful for our first three days in London and then stored our extra luggage while we went to Leicester for two days. Back in London for the last night and the hotel staff are just as wonderful and accommodating as when we stayed at the beginning of the week. Breakfast is great and there are snacks and drinks available in the lobby any time you need a cup of tea or a biscuit.
3 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Claire
"Great hotel - great location!"
I only stayed here one night but my room was more than spacious enough for just me, the service was extremely pleasant, and location was very close to Victoria Station. My room was very clean. I didn't have a chance to try the complimentary breakfast, but it looked delicious. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2015
"Comfortable B&B in central location"
Close to Victoria Station in the heart of Belgravia, excellent breakfasts, friendly and helpful staff, good value for money, fast Internet service. Would gladly stay again.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Kris
"B B Belgravia is great"
We stayed in a studio apartment a few doors down from the regular BB. It was clean, quiet and very comfortable. The neighborhood is great and still close to Victoria station.
4 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Derek
very cosy and charming b+b.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Recommended for location and neighborhood"
The room was comfortable and in a GREAT neighborhood. It was quiet and so close to Victoria station. Our room was tidy, but in need of a deep cleaning on the walls and in the bathroom. The fridge was well-stocked with a nice variety of food and drink.
2 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
"Good location and that's about it."
I booked this hotel based on its location and good ratings. The location was really convinient, close to all transportation and to the center of the city. But condition of the hotel was a little disappointing. Small, smelly room in need of refreshing job. Bed is quite uncomfortable with thin mattress. No elevator in the hotel. Breakfast was OK, but the person taking the order kept forgetting half of it. Don't think i will book this hotel for the next time
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Ronald
"Convenient, comfortable and clean!"
We stayed for two nights in a suite which was street level, so no hauling luggage up flights of stairs! The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable, and the staff extremely pleasant and helpful. Our fridge was stocked with bread, cheese, yogurt, milk and the cupboard with coffee, cereal and cookies. There was also fruit for snacking. We were able to have a good breakfast in the room, and take some snacks with us for our siteseeing. Would definitely recommend this hotel, as location is a short walk to Victoria station in a lovely neighborhood.
2 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
"within walking distance of Victoria, Buckingham"
It was a little expensive, but a great place to stay!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
London is expensive but this hotel was better than some others and in a great location. Our continental breakfast was in our refrigerator in our room so that was convenient!
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
"London Calling"
Finding a value proposition in this neighborhood is not easy but the B B Belgravia is right there. The rooms are not big, not fancy, not very decorative, and in our case up some climbing stairs, but other aspects outweighed any negatives. The staff is very friendly, enthusiastic and helpful and filled with hospitality (thanks for the cookies and coffee in the lobby!!). Breakfast was plentiful and very well done. The proximity to Victoria Station and Sloane St underground opens all of London up for easy exploration. The adjacent neighborhoods of Belgravia and Chelsea and Kensington are all very classy and full of great restaurants with varied choices for all budgets.
4 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
Michael and Laurie
Very pleasant good location Fgghhjjkkll Zxcvbnm,.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Ann
Extremly hot in the room and no AC.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Great value in a fantastic location"
I was dubious when I first arrived because the staff member took forever to answer my ring at the door, and when she told me my room was actually not in that building but another one a few doors down, and that my room was on the top floor. After having to lug my suitcase up narrow flights of stairs (some floors have sharp turns in the stairs and I'm counting each turn as a flight), I was ready to hate the place and swear to never come back. However, as soon as I opened the door to my room I changed my mind. It was a very comfortable but small size with a great, firm bed. Everything was very clean and modern, including the TV, phone, fridge, etc. I loved the fact that I didn't have a certain hour I had to be at breakfast by, because when on vacation I like to sleep until noon if I so choose, without having the punishment of not making it in time to breakfast. I'm not sure if this applies only to the building I was in because it's detached from the main B&B, but at least for me the breakfast was provided in the fridge. They had sandwiches, fruit, cereal, etc. in there. My favorite breakfast is yogurt with fruit and juice, and those were all provided, so I was set. The bathroom had a great shower with plenty of hot water at a decent pressure, and they even gave wonderful little toiletry sets. I needed to print my boarding pass, and I was allowed to use their computer and printer without any hassle. I slept very well, it was quiet and peaceful. I was only there 1 day
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Sandra
"Loved it, but took some getting used to!"
Excellent (and I mean that!) location just blocks away from London Victoria tube/rail stations, shopping, and theaters. A number of excellent restaurants within blocks, as well as several outdoor cafe-type options. Delicious complimentary breakfast each morning, and guests could order their eggs the way they liked them. Helpful, upbeat staff. Nice backyard outdoor space for smokers. Problems? No elevator (and we were on the 3rd or 4th floor) but that wouldn't have been so bad had there been AC. The challenge was that in was unusually warm (low 80s) in London the entire week we visited; otherwise I don't think it would have been a problem. Bottom line: I would unequivocally book here again for my next stay in London. It's a little pricey, but worth it to have that B&B-style concierge service available.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
First Timer
"Stay in central London"
We stayed on the top floor of the hotel.Third floor. The stairs are steep and narrow. There is no lift so getting bags up and down is quite difficult.The bed mattress was worn out with no box springs and the floors are not level. The outside temperature was quite moderate but the room was hot. No A/C. The staff was very helpful and the breakfasts were great. The location of the hotel is super. It is a trade off. If it weren't located where it is, I would not have chosen it.
3 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2014
"Wonderful"
The personel were very nice and the hospitality great!
Other trip May 26, 2014
We stayed here due to its proximity to Gordon Ramsay's restaurant - a short half hour stroll away. Nice location, breakfast already served in the room's mini kitchen was very convenient and we would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Easy going"
Great breakfast, friendly staff, very economical. Good value!
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
We've enjoyed our stay very much. There was a warm welcome, the staff were always friendly and helpful and the rooms were reasonably clean and functional. The breakfast was great although it's best to avoid the "rush hour" at about 9 o'clock since then you may have to wait for a table. The location is excellent.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"cute modern B&B with great location"
We loved our stay at the B&B Belgravia. It is a cute old townhouse with a modern refurbish. Great location between Sloane and Victoria makes it easy to get to nice residential areas or sightseeing. Staff was very friendly and helpful, nice morning breakfast, clean small room was good value -- nice but not lavish but totally fair for the price.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
Joanna

"Disappointed with B B Belgravia"
I chose this hotel mainly for its proximity to many popular London sights and attractions, but was very let down with the hotel itself. We are a family of four (kids aged 4 and 7) and they put us in the basement. Literally, the basement of the building! Although temperatures outside were not extreme, our basement suite was stifling. We slept with fans on and left windows open during the day. When we complained to staff, they asked simply if we had the windows open. Given that we were in the basement (i.e. windows at street level) with two young children, in one of the busiest cities in the world, I didn't think it safe to sleep with the windows open, nor should we be expected to do so. After our complaint, we were given a bottle of wine and cupcakes. This was a nice gesture, but not enough to make up for highly inadequate accommodations.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Allison
"Two Nights in Belgravia"
Hotel was close to Victoria tube and Bus station (5 mins). Plenty of nearby restaurants. Room presented fresh but was small with poor layout of furniture (ie standard floor fan instead of wall mounted, two wardrobes where one would have been better given size of room) contributed to shins being knocked by both of us on base of bed. We had top floor room (3rd floor no lift) which is a pain for older couples like us, but staff assisted without being asked with bags. Nice breakfast and staff friendly. Would recommend if this is the area you need but would also recommend looking around. I've found it hard to get much for your money in London that is close to the tube and attractions. Most if not all B&B are over priced for what they offer but where do you get cheaper. Overall I was happy with my 2 night stay.
2 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Very pleased"
The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is located on a beautiful quiet street within walking distance of Victoria Station and major tourist attractions. There is Internet service in the lobby and Wifi in the room. Good snacks and breakfast items are included. We would stay there again. If you cant walk up stairs, ask for a room on the ground floor in advance.
6 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Quiet Belgravia with great transport links."
The staff here where so accommodating, probably the nicest hotel staff we have ever met. The location was great for getting in and out of town, Gatwick express etc, yet on a quiet street. Liked the design features of the general rooms and airy breakfast room. Breakfast was awesome. But, the staircases and bedroom could do with a lick of paint, was quite scuffed and was looking tired - let all the other good points down.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Sue
"Good value but a bit basic in some areas"
We were surprised that we were NOT staying at the B+B as shown on the website but at another house further down the road in the Studios. The accommodation was fine apart from the small duvet but there was no lounge available at that address and the Continental breakfast was a little sparse. The staff were attentive and helpful.Overall, good value but not what we expected.
2 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Lorna
"will book again"
Clean room friendly staff Very good location in a quiet neighbourhood Good breakfast
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Calm and clean two minutes' walk from Victoria"
it is a great place: calm, clean and comfortable, in a nice quiet street very close to Victoria station. the staff was wonderful. Only the internet connection needs to be improved. We were in the studios (at the street number 82) and the wifi wasn't really working properly.
4 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Enrica
"Recommend Belgravia studio"
Perfect for our needs.We had a studio and were very happy.great location.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Ann
"Worthy a revisit"
Short, basic but enjoyable. Would stay again if in the same area.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
"Great central London location"
Excellent value and a great central location on a quiet street. Easy access to Victoria station (with Express train to/from Gatwick).
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Good location..."
Good hotel, good area, friendly staff and great breakfasts. Walkable to some of the main sights. Easy access to Victoria station. Nice restaurants and bars in the area although some a little pricey.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Alison
"Nice place to stay"
Very nice hotel with good location and service. I would recommend to add a full size mirror in the 2 bedroom room. 1 mirror in a bathroom is not enough. Otherwise highly recommended hotel.
3 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Marina
"Basic hotel in a convenient location"
The best thing was the bed which was large and comfortable but the standard of the rest of the facilities was not as good.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
I took my boyfriend to London for his 21st birthday, as he'd never been before. I booked one of the apartments and we were given room 27 which was brilliant, great size, very clean and a stocked fridge full of breakfast goods, fresh milk and juices. The staff are very friendly, easy to talk to and genuine people. Especially the guy who checked us in who is originally from New York! The rooms are in a perfect location, less than 5 minutes from Victoria Station, which is perfect for getting the tube around London. Perfect accommodation for what we were looking for. Will be back again soon!
2 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
Georgina
"Ideally placed for London sightseeing"
Ideally situated in the heart of London with close access to Victoria Train, Coach and Tube Station. Staff so very helpful and happy to go the extra mile. We arrived at 10.30am and were able to leave our luggage no problem at the hotel do we could start our sightseeing. We were in one of the apartments and were not disappointed. Modern, clean, comfy, plenty of equipment including hairdryer, caffetiere, dishwasher, oven, microwave, Tv's, Wifi, pillows, shower gel, shampoo, body lotion. Wonderful continental breakfast supplied in the room and restocked every day. Clean towels every day.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Andrea
"Good city break."
Although I wasn't aware that we had booked into a studio apartment and not into the hotel part, we liked the room very much. Downside is that you have to make your own breakfast and when we had used up the little marmalade jars I expected them to be replaced in the fridge but it turns out that you have to go back to the main hotel and ask for further supplies. The area was very convenient for all the tourist attractions and shows and was quiet at night. We would book again.
3 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
andrew
"short break in London"
Great location off a busy main road. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Enjoyable stay"
My daughters and i had a very nice stay the beds were very comfortable and the staff friendly and helpful breakfast was lovely. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Christine
"Great spacious room for 3"
We had got a room on the ground floor itself. We had 3 of us and it was spacious, clean & the service staff were fantastic! The neighbourhood is very nice and the distance to Victoria station is a 5min walk only. I would definetely stay here again if I come back.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014