All hotels in Plymouth, Indiana, United States of America
2535 N Michigan St, Plymouth, IN, 46563, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

1.6
    2.2
"Curious to see how the remodel goes."
They provided what I wanted...a place to crash for the night. The hotel is obviously going thru a remodel, that it obviously needs. The remodel does not excuse an unplowed parking lot, though. It was quite sloppy.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Not bad as everyone says it is"
Im from lexington kentucky so i went to stay at the ecomony inn for vacation and its not all that bad . I stayed there for 5 days and it was freezing in the state. Heater worked fine bed was good to sleep in so it wasnt that bad. Only kinda down part is the person up front didnt really understand wat i was saying but no big deal:) stay was good so i dk wats all the complaining about:)
5 night trip Dec 29, 2014
simon
"Bathroom was filthy. Shower was dirty, moldy"
The most hideous room i have ever stayed in. Shower so bad we refused to use it or even sit on the bare toilet. Noisy neighbors and very scary front desk clerk. Realize it was off the beaten path but this could have been the location for the movie psycho.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"could have been better"
Was in town for a family visit
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Darin
"Looked shady"
I rented their Jacuzzi room and my initial thought was the hotel looked run down. I was pleasantly surprised by the clean room, but they had the heat off and it took FOREVER for the heater in the room to get the place warm. Two small towels were provided and I was surprised they wouldn't have more in a room with a Jacuzzi and a shower. The shower had been resurfaced and that was peeling. The Jacuzzi was nice but for the money I think I'd rather stay at a nicer place and skip the tub!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Trashy!"
Trashy people LIVED there and stared at you and drug deals and hotel had water damage and was not cleaned properly and the water was yellow!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Cheryl
"Horrible"
The worst stay ever! Awful!!!
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Absolutely Awful! Must Read"
The room seemed acceptable, however, the sheets were sticky. The mattresses were fine. It's the cleanliness factor here. We had booked for 3 nights in room 147. I called the office to ask them to please have the maid change the sheets (we got back to hotel on day 2 to find that he or she had changed the towels but the beds were not made). After our specific request that they change the bedsheets, the maid once again, failed to do so. I returned to a room that had no changed sheets even though I specifically asked for them to do this. I won't stay here again. summary? Unsanitary conditions in beds (sticky) and failure of maid service to change the sheets on the bed at all during our 3 day stay. Never again.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Worst ever"
Worst hotel ever,not clean,bad staff, no breakfast ....super bad
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Motel staff was very friendly and helpfull. Roomswere clean. Motel was run down. We styed there in bad weather for a funeral and the staff made sure the parking lot was cleaned so we could get out in the morning.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
The lighting in the bathroom was out so the replacement was a lamp on the counter. The lock on the front door was broken. The bathroom door was broken. Even though the price was nice, I would rather be safe.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Nathan
This was the most disguising place I have ever seen we did not even stay 5 minutes I cannot believe hotel.com would even indorse this place. In the future I will not use Hotel.com if they promote this type of establishments. The Board of Health should shut them down.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Only stay here if you are very broke or desperate!"
Although this was a very economical option for a one night stay, the hotel is not what a typical traveler would expect even from an economy hotel. Our check-in was through a security window, the clerk had only a handwritten plain sheet of paper upon which several reservations were lumped together, our credit card info was totally wrong, and he was very disorganized. The room was shabby, with flaking drywall, some water stains, and several holes in each bedspread. We stayed because it was midnight and the room was visibly clean, and slept fine. Then, although the online info and a placard in the room mentioned a continental breakfast, we were told the next morning that that hotel had no breakfast.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
J

TripAdvisor reviews for Economy Inn Plymouth

"ROACH MOTEL!!!!!! HELL HOLE!!!!!"
05/19/15 Red Rock I Plymouth, Michigan
I'm so angry. I came to the Economy Inn for a luxury stay but left with RINGWORM! There was feces all over the walls, stains almost every inch of the place. There was no breakfast and I all I ate was dirty soap and cardboard because I have no money for food. The empty pool smelled of immigration and non-English-speaking workers! There was period blood all over the toilet seat and floor of the shower. The sheets obviously hadn't been cleaned in weeks and the pillows were just Walmart bags full of tissues! However, the chipping paint had a romantic atmosphere for me and the hookers I brought in, mostly because THERE WERE HOOKERS LOITERING OUTSIDE 24/7!! I tried to get a refund for the terrible service they offered, but all they gave me was half a saltine cracker and ordered that I leave within the hour! There was empty bottles of bleach underneath my bed, and there was stains that reeked of urine on the old sheets. Overall, I was dissatisfied with my stay at the Economy Inn. What looks to be a 5 star luxury hotel, is really a roach motel notel! Looks like luxury, but when you walk it you are hit with the stench of smoke and dirty cheetos! I contracted Chicken Pox after leaving. The pillows were so crusty when I laid down they cracked open! Also, after leaving I found out a person killed themselves in my room with the very sheets I slept on! HIGH CLASS!
"Worst place ever"
02/28/15 Blt4187
The manger don't know English he doesn't have any people skills the person that helps the manager is 100 time worst with his people skills. Rooms have bed bugs. I would rather not stay here ever again. Would of been better off sleeping outside in the freezing cold
"Were the sheets even changed???"
11/17/14 Jeffrey C Batavia, New York
I mean, for simple bed, one night stay, it was ok place to sleep. The pillows smelt like they had been used already, and the sheets were itchy!!!! The good thing about this place was the cheap price and the heater worked. At least they were not price gouging like some of the other local area hotels (days inn, holiday inn, over $100 per night because of Notre Dame game????). I've slept in worse conditions (Iraq desert in tents). The only suggestion I have with the management to make this place better is to please use bleach to clean the linens. Have the comforters ever been washed?
"Worst Experience Ever!!!!!"
10/15/14 LocaGurl
I am new to the area, and forced to stay in a hotel until I can find an apartment. The cheapest place I found is the Economy Inn. When I got to the hotel, the people at the front desk barely spoke english which is usually fine but I couldnt understand a word they said. They got frustrated and started yelling at me for not understanding. I was charged $550 for a month with one pet. When I walked into the room the smell hit me like a ton of bricks. I headed towards the bathroom and was horrified when I noticed the toilet had fecies in it and not been flushed for a long time. I quickly asked front desk for a new room and told them what I had seen. They told me there no other available rooms and to flush it. I had no other choice but to go out and buy cleaning supplies and LOTS of gloves and cleaned the room front top to bottom. I then noticed there is no phone, no fridge or microwave. There was one towel and the bed and dresser. No shampoo or anything. Throughout the first night there were people drinking and fighting in almost ever room upstairs. I was fearful that id wake up to a flat tire or no car at all!! Someone kept knocking on my door and running, kids and prostitues are here hanging out on a daily basis. The owners never walk outside to attend to the noise. Then, a friend had warned me about the manager being a creep and I assumed she was exaggerating but unfortunetly she wasnt. The manager follows me everywherei go. I walled down to the front desk to get what was supposed to be 24 hour free coffee but instead it was empty and when I asked if it was going to be made, he told me that I have a "nice" dog and when he went INTO MY ROOM he was touching her or petting her (didnt understand) and I asked when he went into the room and with no hesitation he replied "you no here you gone" Call me crazy but I dont recall them being able to enter my room without notice or warning...and WHY was he in here? Nothig was changed or moved....other than that the location is right in the middle of town. I feel unsafe and ashamed walking in and out of the room. Please do not waste your money or time or SAFETY here. The Days Inn about a quarter mile down the road is beautiful and affordable. Too bad they wont give me a refund here :( worst hotel/motel ive ever seen.
"Cheap Quick Overnight Plymouth IN"
08/13/14 Reggie G Indianapolis
I Was exhausted after traveling all day. All the South Bend area hotels/motels were booked. I found this by plugging in my GPS and heading towards Indianapolis. Close to the highway, very cheap. No special amenities. Clean enough. The front desk guy wasn't friendly or just customer polite. I checked in late, I understand but they still took my money. I deserve more than grunts and pointing of the finger to my room.
"Warning do not stay here!"
05/08/14 JOYCEB38 Bristol
I stopped in Police station to ask directions and was informed that I should not stay there as they had a shooting there two months ago with bullets going thru the walls and that it is a place where drugs are sold. I was fortunate that bookings.com got my reservations cancelled by manager without being charged.
"Cheap, cheaper, cheapest"
05/14/12 Bach475 Indianapolis, Indiana
The only reason to stay in this motel is its low cost. Poor breakfast, oldiest fridge on the Earth etc