All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach Residence - The Walk, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, ‏‎855-239-9478

Rather comfortable
  • Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Great pool
    Ordinary amenities
  • Value
    Poor value for money
The condition of the bathroom and the floor tiles in thr whole room was apalling. The rim of all doors were way overdue for paint job as they hv turned yellow already. The overall stay was unpleasant except that the size of the suite was good.
4 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
"upgraded!"
Pre-paid for a standard room with a king bed and was upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite upon check-in. amazing service and staff!! the hotel is on the beach and within walking distance of plenty of food options! definitely recommend this hotel and will stay again if I ever make it back to Dubai!!
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dubai - Jumeirah Beach
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, we appreciate your feedback!
3 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2015
L D
"Spacious Beachfront Suite rooms"
Very spacious two bedroom 2.5bathroon suite with full living room and dining table. It was perfect for my nieces and I. However the hotel hallways and bathrooms smell of smoke and ?bad plumbing/mildew? The carpets could also use updating... The property is beachfront which was convenient and great for relaxation.
3 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Dafina
"Gorgeous hotel by the beach"
I would rate this hotel 10/10 excellent hospitality would go back again and again kids enjoyed it. The staff very friendly . First time went to Dubai and felt like at home I would recommend this hotel to all and everyone .
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dubai - Jumeirah Beach
Thanks for staying with us and for recommending our hotel, we strive to make our guests stay memorable. We appreciate your kind comments on our friendly staff. We look forward to welcoming you in the future.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Great value"
The pool and beach area were spectacular. The hotel and restaurant staff were genuinely attentive. The rooms were spacious and the view of the Palm and soon-to-be completed EYE was perfect.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dubai - Jumeirah Beach
Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Beach. We appreciate your kind comments on the pool and beach area, the restaurants, the large room and the view. We are glad to know that these helped in making your stay an enjoyable one. Kind regards
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Christopher
It was a great hotel with spacious rooms and comfortable. The service was outstanding and I would go back. The spa was also very nice and well priced. The staff was very nice to my coments since I work in the hotel industry. The hotel also offered service back to the airport at a great price with the hotel car.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Randy
"Big rooms, PERFECT location!"
The hotel's location is across the street from a Starbuck's and a 5 minute walk to the "Beach" which has a lot of different restaurants. What a great location. The rooms are spacious. It was great having the separate bedroom with our 5 year old who goes to sleep before us.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
New hotel, spacious & nice rooms with sea view, friendly & helpful staff, no free internet in the rooms.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Spacious rooms, beach access from the hotel garden"
The hotel is in perfect location, close to the Beach shopping centre and the Walk. The beach is directly accessible from the hotel's garden. The pool was fine but full of children throughout the day. The beach is not the best in Dubai, lot of noise and pollution coming from the jetskis nearby and there is only a small area for swimming. Hotel has beds and towels but the service is mixed. Sometimes it's excitingly good (they clean your sunglasses occasionally) but sometimes it takes an hour to get a water from someone without walking back to the pool. Rooms were spacious, like a big flat, bedrooms well separated from each other. Bathrooms were big enough but the drain didn't have enough capacity, the bathroom was full of water after taking a shower. Pedestrian access towards the walk and beach shopping centre is poor, have to walk through dust to reach a pavement. Overall, it was 4/5. Great location, direct beach access but not spotless.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
It is an excellent hotel . Staff was friendly and check in was smoothly . It is a new hotel closed to the JBR.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Amazing !!"
My friends and I took a short vacation to dubai, and our stay at this hotel was amazing, the room was beautiful and super clean, it was right in Jumeriah beach walk so it was close to a lot of things including the train. I definitely recommend this hotel !
3 night trip with friends Sep 22, 2014
"The View"
Awesome. The staff was great and handled all requests as needed. The check in person Bensaad was awesome too. My highest compliment goes out to him. He knew how to make the four of us elderly ladies happy. Steve in the restaurant always had a joyous smile which made the meal even better. Once again the experience was awesome. Thank you.
4 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Patricia Hartley
I do understand the hotel is just new and most of the staff have less experience. However, I have gone with a lot of difficulties during my stay. fist, the food at hotel restaurant was very bad and we cannot eat a single meal. Alarm system testing was on going for more than hours which was continuous annoying and we couldn’t enjoy a single minute. Manager response was late to our complain. During high season, it seems the hotel has less staff when the hotel get full. The valet parking it takes too much time to bring your car. Towels in the room has smells.
7 night trip Jul 25, 2014

"good choice"
good value,good everything
4 night family trip Jan 5, 2016
sameer
ZA
"High prices for low level of service."
You can see that managers have good intentions, but the level of workers is not too high.It took them 5 days to fix broken heaters in the swimming pool. You can't put the kids in to the pool for a long time, when water temperature is around +18. And most of the staff know only 3 expressions: "Yes, Sir", "Of course, Sir", "No problem, Sir". If you ask them anything more complicated, like: "Why doesn't it work"? or "When will it be fixed"? - they have no answer for you. In general - the hotel charges TOO MUCH for the level of service they provide.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Great Hotel would definitely go back."
Fantastic hotel great staff great food. Could not fault it at all. The location is at the end of JBR Walk overlooking the Dubai Eye (in construction) on the beach with views across to The Palm . We had a suite of 2 bedrooms and very large lounge all immaculate. Would not hesitate to book again, only thing missing was the sky lounge bar Double Tree usually have in their hotels!!
5 night family trip Oct 27, 2015
"Huge Room - Very helpful and friendly staff"
My husband and two children (12 and 7) recently stayed at the hotel and had an absolutely huge 2 bedroom apartment almost without the kitchen. The hotel is very new, the staff greeting us with a friendly smile and warm cookies and all of the staff were most helpful throughout our stay. Breakfast was included in our package and it did not disappoint with an extensive hot and cold buffet as well as omlettes, eggs made to order. The pool was most welcomed in the heat and the bar at the pool very convenient to keep fluids up in the heat. We ate at the Areia Beach bar & Grill and were not disappointed. Great location right on Jumeirah Beach with many cafes and restaurants in easy walking distance. Even better ifs: When entering the hotel on foot there is no obvious main entrance from the road which was a surprise for a hotel of this standard. From this perspective I think the hotel lacks presence and the options were to go up a side path and enter near the backside pool/restaurant area or walk up some fire escape type stairs. A bit of a design fault I'd say but would not let this put me off returning. Another suggestion would be to have iced water available free by the poolside. Most people would buy a juice or cocktail anyway (despite it being quite priced) so offering free water would be a nice gesture.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dubai - Jumeirah Beach
Dear Jan, we appreciate your kind comments on the large rooms, the breakfast and the pool faciliries and are glad to know that these helped in making your stay an enjoyable one. I have noted your comment regarding the entrance. We are currently working on an upgrading project of the entrance and once completed, it will certainly further enhance our guest's arrival experience. Kind regards
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Jan
"Holiday trip"
Big apartment some door in my apartment lock nice swimming pool open beach not privet for hotel lobby in parking area good location for Jbr
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
Salem
"Bad reception staff!"
Reception staff is a total mess! Not organized! And not properly oriented nor have capability to make guest welcomed! I had an indicient on my checkout, I made a pre authorization for total fees of two rooms, on my checkout the receptions who handled my papers messed up everything! He was confused and had no idea about what he was doing! He declined the pre authorization to recharge me again the same amount because he made two separated bill of two room I book under same name which I made clear I need single invoice! It was very disturbing and totally in professional! He took long time for a process that should not take more than 10 minutes! I was almost late for my plan
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dubai - Jumeirah Beach
Dear Anwar, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai Jumeirah. I would like to apologize for the service provided during the checkout. Rest assured that your comments have been brought to the attention of our Front Office manager and necessary actions have already been taken to reinforce training. Kind regards,
2 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Anwar
"Hotel is great location is Ok"
Great accommodation for family getaway but way too hot in this country to enjoy all of its outdoor offerings. Beach is terrible.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dubai - Jumeirah Beach
Thank you for your feedback, we hope to welcome you again in the future!
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Excellent location
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dubai - Jumeirah Beach
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciated it!
7 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
Beautiful hotel, the room was so big and clean could not fault the cleanliness of the hotel. The pool facilities are excellent and the staff and so helpful.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dubai - Jumeirah Beach
Thanks for staying with us, we strive to make our guests stay memorable. We appreciate your feedback!
6 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"5dayer"
Though on the walk still along way out from a lot of the attractions.souks,Irish village etc £15 + taxi ride.hotel staff very helpful and service was good.sits on the end of the J beach with good sun beds but with a lot of building work going on opposite.this wasn't a problem apart from being unattractive .more noise from jet skis being over revved off the little bit of public beach next to the hotel.reception staff said they'd upgraded us to double suite with kitchen.we had booked a double suite with front sea & beach views.the suite they gave us was side sea & beach view.didn't really use the kitchen but couldn't be bothered to complain as we'd had along flight from Aus and the room was ready.still enjoyed my stay even though Dubai is just turning into another concrete jungle.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dubai - Jumeirah Beach
Dear Roger, We appreciate your kind comments on the large rooms, the views and the service quality. I have noted your comment on the view overthe construction from our hotel. Once completed, this will be one of the most popular landmarks with Dubai Eye being the centre of many attractions. We hope to welcome you again in our hotel!
4 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
roger
"Service need improvement"
C in was very good,lady was polite and helpfull.C/o was very slow it was only one attendant serving guests and he was not proactive. While evening hours Hsk Indian supervisor knocked on the door and after asking how is stay, start explaining about this survey asking which mark I will give to Hsk services ,which I found very unpropriate and took long time,but he was not bother to short it,keeping me on the door and not respecting fact that my husband is inside.I was there to enjoy my 2 days trip not to get training about your survey.Maybe it was with good intention but not what I expected from Hilton employees.
3 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
"Brilliant time!"
Excellent hotel, brilliant staff, very good facilities. We are vegetarians and don't eat egg, the chef was very accommodating and catered for our needs.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Manjit
"Amazing Hotel"
Amazing Hotel Food & Staff first class quite a bit of building work still going on in this area but still an amazing place to stay on the beach and close to the Walk & Marina Area
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Dubai Summer"
Every thing was excellent the 3 bedroom apartment, breakfast, pool and the beach. Except our room had some technical issue such as the unfriendly electric cooker.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Fahed
"Spacious room fabulous staff!!"
The hotel rooms were very spacious, light and very well equipped. We had a lovely view from the balcony overlooking the beach. The staff were fantastic. Wonderful smiles, very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Even the security guards had a welcoming smile. The lovely front of house lady at breakfast was a standout, very friendly and professional as were the rest of the staff serving us breakfast. There was a lot of construction going on outside during our visit hence some noise and visual pollution but of course this couldn't be helped. We felt some minor maintenance in the apartment is required to fix the tiles and remove some permanent staining in the bathrooms and kitchen. This didn't detract from the excellent service we received from housekeeping and the customer service staff at the double tree. Thank you, we would stay again.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Fantastic choice for families"
Fantastic
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Was lovely only trouble was Ramadan an pool bar was closed you could not get a drink of anything including soft drinks or water or food at all through the day but meant that their was very few people around we did buy duty free at airport on way in so did have in room
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dubai - Jumeirah Beach
Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. During the month of Ramadan, as per Dubai law, is nor allowed to serve food and drinks in public area during the day. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel. Kind regards.
5 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Carmel
"A jewel in the JBR crown"
Super experience. Perfectly placed for a comfortable and relaxing holiday
6 night family trip May 23, 2015
Ian
"Fab loved it rooms were great so big, big fridge"
Great loved it, staff great rooms amazing it had a kitchen everything in it you could live in the suite we had.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Great service, and a nice modern, clean hotel"
We had a fabulous stay at the doubletree Hilton. After an upgraded suite, we enjoyed the Friday brunch. Great selection, very attentive service and excellent range and quality of food. The hotel is fresh and clean and the breakfasts are very good. Highlight of the stay was the staff who could not be more friendly or helpful. All very pleasant and took the time to engage in real conversations with you. There is construction nearby, but this did not spoil out stay. The pool area is great and direct access to beach and water activities. Would definitely recommend and return to this hotel.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Jet ski chaos & noise makes relaxation impossible"
A public jet ski launching area is right next to the hotel beach and this makes any chance of relaxation at the hotel completely impossible. There are dozens of jet skis tearing around within metres of children swimming in the designated swim area, with either a constant whine or a deep reverberation from their powerful engines. Sooner or later, someone's going to die! Nothing is controlled - in the jet ski area, there were swimmers, kayaks and wind surfers and the jet skis are going really fast, right up to the beach. The hotel beach is marked and there is a designated swim area but this ignored as there were boats in the designated swimming area. There is a huge construction island being built just off the beach and the noise of construction and reversing alarm beacons going off all the time. Nightmare. We had a family in the room and there was only 2 waters in the room, and 2 coffee sachets. Extras could be bought. Although it's a 4 star hotel, there is no service for drinks on the beach.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Leslie
"Hotel on JBR."
Hotel with one decent size pool with direct access to a clean public beach. Location was brilliant with shops, restaurant and entertainment close. Staff friendly helpful and efficient. Lifeguards on duty was especially good at keeping a close eye on the children, very useful as a parent of three young children. The only issue with the stay was the service at the poolside was very slow, often having to ask several times to get served. I also was not aware of any construction work being done before arriving and this could often be heard at nighttime.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Alison
"Easter break"
This hotel is really lovely although it is close to industrial sites and construction. We had a three bedroom apartment facing the sea which was enormous. The pool was amazing and the beach, even though public, was also very nice. There was the typical shortage of sun loungers when the hotel was busy which is infuriating considering how little they would cost the hotel to buy. On the non-industrial side of the hotel there were lots of cafes and restaurants on The Walk and the Marina close by. But what made this hotel so good was the staff. They were the best I have ever encountered in my travels - so friendly and helpful. A real pleasure to stay here and I would recommend it.
9 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
elizabeth
"Outstanding in every way"
One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Great facilities and activities for the whole family, amazing staff - so friendly and always willing to help. Highly recommended for anyone travelling to Dubai.
5 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Timothy
"Fantastic hotel"
Fantastic new clean hotel. Extremely friendly helpful staff who are very kind to children. Beautiful pool and beach area . Caters to all including children of all ages. Would choose to stay again
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
jennifer
Great location when they finish the construction around the hotel. The building of the Dubai eye was noisy all night long. Great beach and pool, nice places to eat a short walk away. I would go back again.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
jenny
"Very nice"
Very nice hotel I like very much beach hotel very neat and clean and very silent
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
rajesh shah
"we feel nice hotel"
we feel that hotel is situated good location. main attraction was beautiful personal beach & Dubai Marina Walk. I think that rate was a little high but overall excellent
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good location near to beach and restaurants"
Good breakfast served at hotel. We had two bedroom King Suite for family of four which was very comfortable. Beach and pool good and good selection of restaurants in The Walk nearby. Staff all very helpful.Metro and tram stations are within comfortable 15 minute walk and are by far most convenient and economic way of visiting sites/shops in Dubai. Also,hired car for day to drive to Dubai which was also relatively cheap, good and well signposted roads and easy driving for experienced drivers. Good place to stay and suites help keep cost down for families in good quality hotel.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Keith
"Fantastic hotel with lovely little touches!!!"
Stayed at this hotel for 4 days, and really enjoy everything about it. We had the 2 bedroom suite for 4 of us 2 adults and 2 children, which was fabulous, very spaceous with a beautiful view of the pool, beach and sea. The staff were very helpful, friendly and plentiful, and absolutely loved the little touches of fresh fruit brought around to guests at the pool and beach, also cold towels which was most welcome in the Dubai heat and cleaning sunglasses by the staff!!! Sunbeds were very comfortable and you did not have to get up at the crack of dawn to get one. Also pool bar had great food and drinks with prices not too bad, what you would expect in a hotel. The hotel is in an excellent location right by the JBW with shops and restaurants galore, so clean and safe. Hotel arranged a taxi for us to go toone of the shopping malls by the Burj Khalifa which was out of this world and arranged a taxi for our departure to the airport, which was actually cheaper than the one we got from the air port on arrival. Really cannot fault the place, we all had a great time.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Jen
"Wonderfull Hotel!!"
From the moment we arrived at the Hotel, we knew we were going to be treated royally & we were not disappointed, The staff were professional, helpfull, & so attentive. Our room was excellent, very clean, comfortable. & cleaned each day. The beach was pristine, & the staff were there early each morning, making sure that the guests would have everything they needed .
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Doreen
"Modern hotel with super beach side pool"
Our three night stay as a stopover returning from Australia offered a great chance to relax before arriving back in England. The staff were excellent-friendly and helpful, and facilities were very good especially the garden and pool area. Prices for drink were rather high, for example a bottle of sparkling water was 44 dirhams-about £9. Other local cafes were charging only 19 dirhams for the same. Our room was excellent and would have been better with free or cheap wifi. Overall a great break and one we would recommend.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Just get there!"
Amazing hotel with infinity pool and own stretch of beach. Rooms are huge, nice toiletries and the usual extras, each has own balcony. Great variety of foods at breakfast (though understandably no bacon and sausages). Dubai is an amazing city and you will find lots to do....whether it's shopping, sightseeing, dining, desrt safaris, golf, skiing,evening entertainment, or chilling on the beach. I can appreciate people opting to use taxis but would also suggest that people check out the awesome dubai metro.....love it!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"First Class service all round"
In our 3 night stay here, there is nothing the staff would not do for you. The staff were so polite and it was a pleasure not to see staff sitting around doing nothing, there was always something being cleaned or looking after the customers. Beach set up was great, whether you were after a sunny spot or a place with some shade. Breakfast was well catered for all tastes. The beach walk area is now becoming very popular and this hotel is very close to the beach walk and can still provide the quiet and privacy that you require. Will be ideal Hotel once the completion of the Dubai Eye is completed.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Bonzo
"Brand new hotel on the beach *free cookies"
Stayed in the King Suite which was exceptional and spacious, having all facilities you could ask for. Arrived early morning by hotel transfer. The room was not ready, albeit we were hours too early, However in view we were tired and making the hotel look untidy, the staff allowed us to stay in a room to rest whilst our suite was being prepared. I'm sure the gentlemens name was Amir, who went beyond normal protocol to accommodate us pre check-in and post check-in, top man. thank you.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
TJ
"Lovely hotel with a beach"
although it being a 4 star, we loved it, it felt like a 5 star, we have always stayed elsewhere in dubai marina and this hotel was amazing, the swimming pool size is huge and the staff are excellent and very polite, cant wait to go back there again.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Bilal
"Yeh baby yeh"
Great hotel on a lovely beach. Only opened 6 months so expected a few teething problems but was pleasantly surprised by the lack of. My rating would have been 5 but on arrival I was given a room not consistent with my booking and the toilet in it was not as clean as it should have been. I immediately notified reception who did readily agree to move me the next day as it was 3.30am and another room was not available until then. After the move everything went smoothly and I couldn't have asked for a better stay. I was also given free WiFi access in all parts of the hotel including my room as some compensation. The hotel is staffed by very friendly and helpful people who will go out of their way to make your stay the best it can be. The facilities are excellent despite not having as much as some of the bigger hotels in Dubai. The apartments/suites are massive and have all the amenities you could want (except free WiFi which is only available in public areas normally). Great breakfast with lots of choice to suit most if not all people and available from 7.00am until 11.00 am.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015