All hotels in Tramore, Ireland

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Awesome vibe
"Very Nice BnB"
Very nice place, very nice hosts, very nice breakfast. However Wifi was spotty and room was too cold.
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Relaxing and pleasant stay"
Second time I've stayed there. THe host is always gracious and friendly and the rooms are clean and quiet.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Erik
"Splendid Quiet Retreat"
Cloneen B&B was just the perfect antidote to a stressful day. The B&B was very comfortable with a location in a quiet neighborhood. It is just a block or so from a lovely path where you can walk along the sea. Our upstairs room was spacious and comfortable. The beds good. The room was quiet. The wi-fi was good. The public spaces (breakfast room and living room) were also very comfortable. The living room had big leather chairs. The home has been planned to maximize natural light. And for breakfast they offered had a lot of options and was perfect.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Jim McClaren
"Great place in Tramore"
Cloneen was a beautiful B&B just a 12-15 minute walk to town. Maria was a gracious and helpful host, and gave us good tips on sights and dining. The bathroom was small, but adequate. The room had a beautiful step-down seating area that opened out onto a patio...very nice. Good WiFi reception. Overall, very satisfied with our stay.
1 night family trip May 27, 2014
"mark"
Great place for coastal access and walking into town. Owners were very friendly and helpful. Our room was very spacious and we'll maintained!
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2014

"Very comfortable"
Lovely stay, lovely breakfast and very nice hosts.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Not Provided
"Faultless"
Returning visitors who will return again. Marie and Neil are the most relaxed, friendly and down to earth people you could meet.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Honeymoon getaway"
Very sweet owners. Has the perfect short scenic walking route to town centre where the restaurants and pubs are. Loved it!
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
Cassandra
Excellent B & B. I would have to recommend it
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
"BEST BED AND BREAKFAST"
This b&b was fabulous very clean and tidy.Excellent location and the hosts were very accomadating.The breakfast was ample and would recommend anyone to stay here.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
roland
"Warm and welcoming"
Maria is such a lovely hostess, a smile was never far from her face! The room was bright and spacious and the bed was king sized and super comfortable. The bourse is charming and I had the best pancakes ever for breakfast. My only problem is that I stayed for only one night!
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Maria
"Cloneen B&B"
This is a very nice B&B situated at Tramore, just outside Waterford. The proprietress, Maria is a charming woman always ready to help and advise. The rooms are spacious and clean, which is all one can ask for. If I have a complaint it is that the TV is not very reliable, but then with so much else to see and do who needs TV?
Other trip May 10, 2015
Les
"Very welcoming B&B"
We stayed in the Cloneen B & B for one night as part of a week travelling around Ireland. The accommodation was very clean and comfortable, though our room was probably a little smaller than others available in the house. Breakfast was 1st class. There is a lovely cliff top walk and coffee shop starting from the end of Love lane. The B&B is also within walking distance into the town.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
"A first-class experience."
This was a great place to place to stay.We were made to feel very welcome.The house was warm and comforttable.The bedroom was perfect.The breakfast tip-top.This house is situated in a peaceful and quiet area.We loved everything about our stay and plan to return.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Anne
"Helpful and kind host but tiny room"
Not sure how this BnB got such a high rating. Our room was ridiculously cramped and the toilet literally in the bedroom. Marie is very kind and helpful though.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
ZA
"Nice hotel, excellent breakfast"
Enjoy enjoyed our stay. Nice rooms, not big but very nice. Tasty breakfast. Rooms are clean and with a quite high Standard.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Very good service and very helpful"
Very good. Would like to have known about gluten free food/bread as I am celiac.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"All round excellent choice"
The B and B is well signposted and easy to find, in a lovely village. Maria and her husband made me very welcome. My room was on the ground floor and I had a small balcony too. The bed was very comfy and the ensuite lovely. The whole place was spotlessly clean and there was plenty of choice for breakfast, which was delicious! I would recommend Cloneen to anyone.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Sangie
"Friendly welcome"
The room was fairly small but comfortable. Breakfast was good and the owners did all they could to accommodate my wife's limited mobility.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Couple
"Really recommend :)"
Enjoyed from time spent there. Very nice owners, clean room, tasty breakfast.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
"Great B&B"
Fantastic Host and excellent location to be for the ocean front!
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Liovely panoramic walk to town centre nearby"
Great value and service
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
mary

"Sehr tolle Unterkunft!"
Man wird sehr nett empfangen und bekommt gute Tipps wo man essen gehen kann und was man hier unternehmen kann. Die neuen waren super bequem und wie konnten gut schlafen. Die Zimmer waren sauber und das Frühstück sehr reichhaltig und Lecker. Wir würden wieder kommen!
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
FR

TripAdvisor reviews for Cloneen Bed & Breakfast

"Friendly and Comfortable"
10/24/15 bsmith45 Bowling Green, Ohio
We only stayed here one night but that was enough to know that we made a wise choice. The house and grounds are immaculate. The neighborhood is quiet and a short walk to the sea with great scenery. Our room was comfortable, clean and very well accessorized. Visiting awhile with the owners was enjoyable. They're a nice couple.
"A wonderful seaside gem"
10/14/15 Wayne2414 Longmont, Colorado
Our ten day stay at Cloneen B&B confirmed that we absolutely made the choice to make Tramore our home base while touring County Waterford. Niel and Maria are warm and welcoming hosts and made it very easy to establish a comfortable and friendly relationship. The recommendations they provided on sites to see and places not to be missed made it possible for us to have a spectacular vacation experience. Our room was bright and very comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed relaxing on our own patio space during the day and especially at the end of a day of touring. In addition, we were invited to enjoy the very spacious parlor at any time. Both the parlor and the dining room are bright and sunny, creating a very cheery atmosphere indeed. We began each day with a warm greeting from our hosts, as we enjoyed homemade breads, a selection of juices, and then our choice of hearty hot breakfast offerings. We had a fantastic time in County Waterford largely because of the wonderful environment at Cloneen B&B. The location was quiet and very easy to reach, while still being very close to the cliffs along the Irish coast. A marvelous Coast Guard Tea Room, very near the B&B, was a great place to enjoy great views, very nice lunch, and excellent desserts.
"Slick well run operation, I'll be back !"
09/08/15 Michael M Ennis, Ireland
Knew I'd be going to Tramore a few weeks ago with the family (4). Needed accommodation as the Irish weather has been so bad this year (2015) I didn't have the heart to camp as usual. Looked up trip adviser for help and this place came recommended along with others. I needed a family room for 2 nights so price would be an issue. Called a few places and got prices and availability, this place stood out for value and had a family room available. Its well signposted when you arrive in Tramore and there are great views from the coastguard station at the end of the road. The gateway is a little tight for those with poor eyesight. The onsite carpark could do with being bigger as the place was full this weekend. I had to reverse up the snaking drive in a larger vehicle...... not easy. The room was bigger than many family rooms in most hotels, clean and well appointed , the furniture is a little dated and mismatched but fine and comfortable. The beds were ohh soo comfy and a great night sleep was had by all. The onsuite electric shower was perfect and enough towels provided. The stairs to the room left a little twitter in the heart decending as its a bit steep for the older client, maybe thats why the family rooms are upstairs. The breakfast room is delightful especially on a sunny day. The choice of food was excellent, service was prompt and the food hot and really tasty but for the bacon which was a little too salty for my liking. Tea, coffee, green tea, juices, rich brown breads, toast all readily available and as much as you want. This retired couple run this place with easy, nothing is a problem for them, this is a cut above the normal establishment.... a real slick operation! The secret of their success was discovered on leaving. A working life time spent in the hotel industry...... and it shows....... well done..... we WILL be back. Oh, did I mention it...... great value for money too!
"best b and b"
08/09/15 nichola123_13 Belfast, United Kingdom
my wife and I stayed here on the 6th august 2015 we are stuck for words to describe just how excellent this place is.The rooms are the size of an apartment,the breakfast is mouthwatering and the owners are ultra helpful and friendly.If we had to rate it out of ten it would be eleven and we would recommend to family and friends and cant wait to stay here again.
"Superb! "
07/30/15 shiningstar1 Wales
Well worth every penny spent & it's not expensive either, the rooms are stunning, the beds are luxurious too, the host's are so welcoming & nothing is too much trouble, it's the best B & B that we've ever stayed in. So good that I sent a thank you card. Well worth a visit. Sam & Richy.
"My favorite B&B in Ireland"
07/28/15 historyhokie Arlington, Virginia
This B&B is perfect - large rooms, a short, scenic walk to downtown Tramore, and two sweet, accommodating hosts in Maria and Neil. Out of the four B&B's I stayed at on my recent trip to Ireland, this was my favorite due to the great combination of service, comfort, location and views. When you stay here, you're a short drive away from Waterford, which has a lot of interesting historical buildings. I also recommend making the ~45 minute drive to Dungarvan Castle along the scenic R675.
"Gorgeous b&b"
07/28/15
We stayed here on 15th July and we were amazed at the beautiful family room which awaited us. It was nicer than any hotel family room. Refreshments were set on bedside tables for us. After a lovely day at the amusement park, my two small children were very tired & they'd the best nights sleep. It was like a home away from home. Lovely reception on our arrival and the kind lady, the proprietor, was very accommodating at the breakfast table, all the while giving us space to chat as we dined. She even deducted a small fee from our bill due to half of table having a continental breakfast instead of a full irish. There was no hesitation to brew us a second pot of tea, these small things give a deeper love for this place. Very pleasant stay. I would recommend this b&b to anyone & will definitely stay here again when in the area. Top marks, definitely see you again. Thanking u.
"The Friendliest hosts!"
07/27/15 Laurel F Cicero, New York
This was our first experience staying at a B&B, Neil and Maria made us feel so welcome. Maria's banana bread is the best I have ever tasted, I found myself wishing I had eaten more! Of the four B&Bs we stayed at on this tour of Ireland this was the best! The room was large and the bed was very comfortable. The people we met in the village of Tramore were the most entertaining as well! The view is breathtaking and we had a nice tour of the Waterford Factory on our way in to Tramore. This B&B was also very easy to find.
"Great comfortable B&B in Tramore"
07/23/15 martinms1955 Brisbane, Australia
Beautifull Charming B&B just outside a short walk from the town centre of Tramore . Comfortable and cosy Rooms with private Balcony. Enjoyed the breakfast in the sunny Dinning room. . Great Location only 10 minutes from Town !
"Gorgeous B&B in Love Lane"
07/06/15 Colin S Sydney, Australia
The B&B was recommended to us. When we arrived we were blown away . The room was large and welcoming and the B&B was just a few seconds to the beautiful sea view and a short walk to Tramore which we loved. As for the hosts, Neil and Maria were most helpful in giving us information on places to visit. In addition the breakfast was plentiful and well presented. Neil and Maria are both warm hosts and we were made to feel very much at home. I would definitely recommend the Cloneen and Tramore to our friends