All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
Check-In:123 Kings Cross Road, London, England, WC1X 9NH, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"False Advertisement"
I booked the hotel after seeing the positive reviews on this site, however when I reached the booking office they sent me over to another area, Not King's Cross (as specified in the description). The apartment was in another area about 15 minutes away by taxi and up 3 flights of narrow stairs in the most tiniest apartment you can imagine. I had two elderly parents with me and the climb up to the apartment was painful enough. The only reason I booked with Tulip because of the facilities they offered, which included a lift, a spacious room, and kitchen enough to cook. When I called the booking office, they made it seem that they were doing me a favor to upgrade me and went back and forth for 3 hours wasting my time. My time in London was limited, and I spent a good portion of the afternoon arguing on why I should I receive the apartment I booked for. Expedia facilitated the conversations but I was disappointed with the customer service overall and would NOT suggest this for anyone else in the future.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Bhavik
"Poor quality apartment"
Apartment a long way from the actual key collection. Room very worn. Carpet threadbare. Walls scratched and in need of a paint. Two single duvets for a single bed. Shower screen leaked. No toiletries other than a bar of soap.
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
"Nice hotel very accessible to all I want in London"
I will definitely recommend the hotel all I want was easily accessible, it was home away frm my family and I.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Jumoke
"Rats in the room"
The Apartments is located in Camden Area. Which is not a nice area tonlive in. The hotel has rats in the room. At keast 2. Once you have rata, it is difficukt to feel confortable.
19 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Very nice apartment"
Our family of five stay there. There's plenty of room, the kitchen was loaded. Very very nice. And it was located in a nice suburban neighborhood with a great pub down the street
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
craig
"Perfect stay !"
it is like home away from home. It is definitely one of the purrfect vacation i ever had.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
joel
The heater broke day 3. Day 1 woke up to a small mouse looking right at me. Besides that location was great.
7 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
"The room is NOT where the address indicates."
I arrived and they handed me a key and a bus map! I had booked based on the location. I was supposed to be near other people I was to be meeting. My room was NOT at the address. I was isolated from my group and my plans. I checked out a day early so I could relocate to an acceptable location. They REFUSE to refund any money even though they MISREPRESENTED what I had paid for. Expedia DOES NOT CARE.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014

"poor level of accommodation"
Please be wary when booking....accommodation was in Islington not kings cross, was unclean with dirty underwear under my bed, tires accom with wall paper hanging off wall
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2016
"Excellent place to stay"
Perfect place to stay in London, very clean, friendly staff, very central in Farringdon to all tourist attractions, train station and buses outside your door..Would definitely recommend it as a great and safe place to stay in London
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Deb
"Family stay"
Far from main attraction , nice and clean but a bit noisy at night, generally ok for the price
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
gniedi
"No internet !!"
The internet did not work at this apartment and when called to fix it, it was not fixed. The toilet seat did not work and the light in the hallway did not work. We chose this place based on its closeness to kings cross and the actual apartment was not in this address. They lied on the location of the apartment thus false advertising. It was a horrible experience and I do not recommend it to anyone visiting London. The office staff were rude, impolite and not professional. False advertising is not okay showing that this place is untrustworthy and the worst place to stay.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Lam
"crash pad for London visit"
Good directions from check-in office to accommodation itself. Clean spacious rooms and well equipped apartment. Handy locality for essential supplies and fast food places. A guide to nearby pubs/eating places would be a welcome addition. Easy walking distance to Piccadilly line underground to visit central attractions. Hassle-free stay, would book again.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Mandy
"Don't dream of 4 star apartment"
It's an OK apartment for 1,5 star. Pictures shown definitely don't meet reality: - Mouldy wall. - Balcony door can be opened for max 2 cm. - Noisy: kitchen/living room is next to a main road, bedroom is 30 meter from overground railway (Caledonia Road apartment) - Floor full of hairs of prior guests. - Heating temperature_ max 19.5 Celsius in the bedroom. - The nearby streets are depressing. Definitely not 4 star-apartment as advertised. Maximum 1,5 stars.
"Eeek! Not what I expected..."
I will be writing to Expedia to request a refund as this wasn't at ALL what was advertised. In fact, the taxi-man drove around and around because NO WHERE was it indicated "Tulip Apartments", it was just a random building that matched the address as we stopped and went in to ask. 1. The location was MUCH further than the description given by the "hotel". The guy in the office was nice enough to move us to one of their properties that was closer to my conference location and more in line with what we had expected although still twice as far as advertised. We had to then walk about 15 minutes with 4 suitcases to the new location. (not a big deal but incredibly frustrating when you come off an international flight exhausted and looking forward to a hot shower and relaxing) 2. The heating system wasn't working AT ALL- we had to use small space heaters in the bedrooms and bring them to the common areas when we were there- wherever we went we had to move them along to stay warm- cold and rainy in November. 3. It wasn't at all what was pictured. Had to lug heavy suitcases up 2 flights of very narrow stairs. 4. The small entrance area was dirty (very dirty, not just dusty)...it looked like people had just thrown stuff over the stairs- junk mail, feathers(?!? odd but true), etc... stains everywhere on the carpet. 5. The hot water wasn't working properly- had to spend 15 minutes messing with it to get luke warm water. I have been a loyal Expedia customer...very disappointed. :(
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Was in london for business. The apartment was very convenient for the overground. The apartment its self however, was noisy, tired and too warm. I was unable to turn some if the radiators down as they were broken. The people above me were noisy and inconsiderate of those around them. I contacted the office who were reluctant to do anything.
4 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Not what we paid for"
The room was not the one pictures, not as modern, and we booked for the location and it was 15 minutes from where we thought we'd be but it was nice. Would have been nice if we got what we paid for though.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
amy
Overall we were satisfied however there a few things which I like to point out. First of all we were taken by surprise when the receptionist told us that we had to catch the train to actually arrive to our apartment. No where during the booking process were we informed about this eventuality and after a day full of travelling the last thing you need to here when you think you have arrived to your destination is that you have to catch a train to actually get there and it was rather uncomfortable for us to travel with all the luggage especially since we were quite a large group.
6 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"Clean, dormitory-like, needs repairs"
Area of apartment is transitional/ alternative, within walking distance of the alternative markets of Camden town, tube. Decor- ikea / student. Apartment is several blocks from where you get your key - plan accordingly. Not everyone would find it a comfortable walk given the area and depending on time of day. Apartment located on busy street above businesses and accessed from lane between office buildings behind. One bedroom has double pane glass,one with single pane and very loud as a result. Pleasant helpful neighbours. Young professional, blue collar and ethnically diverse neighborhood. Management - note said to let them know early what was lacking. Our request for a replacement toaster (broken) early in our stay was never acknowledged or addressed. Good kitchen Water damage to living room floor ( boards pushed up) a hazard to feet. Bathroom floor badly damaged and about a 2" x 12" dip by tub. Towels skimpy (1 bath towel for 3-4 days) . Request to housekeeping for more resulted in fewer! Bathroom has no insulation or privacy. IKEA (low) beds comfortable but very low. No air. Fans provided. Unsafe and too loud to leave windows open.
Other trip May 29, 2014
lee
"Don't expect hotel standards"
I booked this apartment at a reasonable price. The location was handy for the tube although the surroundings are not very desirable, although if you just want to hit a bar and listen to line music perfect for the line traveller. The apartment was very spacious and part of building houses families going about there every day lives, the only real downside was that the apartment was a little tired and felt grubby, it really needs money spending on it, especially the broken floors. I had to make a blackout blind from a bed sheet to allow me to sleep as the blinds are ill fitting and the light will stream in very early, the bedrooms are also situated to the front of the building looking onto the Main Street, which is very noisy. That said, the apartment is fit for purpose and is a good base for those wanting to enjoy the nightlife of Camden and just a short trip into the centre of London, just don't expect hotel standards of cleanliness and functionality.
2 night business trip May 20, 2014
Iain
"nice apartment unit but too noisey"
apartment unit was fine and right near the subway but too much street noise
Other trip May 12, 2014
peter
"great apartment, not great location"
The apartment was big, modern, well equipped, clean and comfy. Everything i wanted and for a very reasonable price. The downsides however were that we had to get a train from the apartment office to the actual apartment and some of the neighbours were very noisy (we're talking arguing/shouting for over an hour!). That said, i had a lovely stay. There were shops nearby to stock up on food and 2 stations nearby to get into central london so not complaining. I'd return.
2 night trip with friends May 6, 2014
"Nice apartment close to Camden Town"
My first stay in London and I needed to be close to Camden Marked. I was a little bit nervous about the ground apartment, but it was a lovely and very nice place with a huge kitchen areal and two big bedrooms. It was a bit noisy in the living room because of the noise from the street "over us" and the Pub neighbor, but nice and quiet in the two bedrooms. I slept like a baby. there were also a nice closed yard and doors in the bedrooms, so you could stay outside in your own backyard if wanted. 100 B Camden Road miss you !!!
2 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Britta Nielsen
"Sizeable Apartment in Camden"
We stayed in a 6-bed apartment ~100m from Camden Town underground stop, perfect location. Apartment itself was clean and had ample space for 6.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014

"Très bon appart !"
Appartement plutôt bien situé, confortable, de bonne superficie !
2 night family trip Jan 14, 2016
FR
Det var negativt med heltäckningsmatta i sovrummen på grund av allergi. På bilderna när vi bokade var det trägolv i alla rum.
4 night family trip Jan 6, 2016
"런던에서의 마지막밤~"
가족과 함께 지낼수있는공간으로 나쁘지 않았습니다..마트랑 전철역도 가깝고..장을 봐다가 가족과함께 음식을 해먹을수 있는 우리만의 공간이여서 좋았습니다..그러나..잠자리에 들어서야 깨달았습니다.소음이 좀 심했구요..화장실은 샤워후 몸을 닦기엔 조금 비좁은 공간이라는 사실을 빼고는 대채적으로 좋았습니다
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2016
Sooin
KR
"Stor og komfortabel!"
Var en ren og fin leilighet. Stor og komfortabel! Enkelt å komme seg inn til selve sentrum. Eneste jeg har å pirke på var at kontoret hvor vi måtte hente nøkkelen lå en 15 gåtur fra selve leiligheten.
4 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Veronica
"Trång lägenhet med mögellukt"
Vi möttes av fyra sängplatser (är 5 i familjen) och stark mögeldoft. En av oss sov i en sjabbig soffa. I trappuppgången fanns ingen fungerade belysning (kolsvart) och det var inte pga trasig glödlampa. Standarden var 1-2 stjärnor i stället för de 4 som utlovats den var högst 50 kvm stor. Lägenheten var ej heller städad ordentligt, vi hittade en stinkande blöja i sopen och fullt med hårstrån på golvet. Det var väldigt lyhört mellan våningarna och ut mot gatan. Adressen stämde inte heller med den som anges när man bokar. Utlovad diskmaskin fanns inte (vilket inte var det största problemet). Det fanns endast 4 tekoppar vilket vi tycker är rimligt med tanke på att lägenheten inte var avsedd för 5 personer även om Expedia hävdar det. Inget annat än en stor bluff!!
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Mattias
"EXcellent"
Apres avoir hésité ,vu les commentaires clients,je suis ravi d,avoir choisi cette formule appartement. Apparemment,ce bureau loue plusieurs appartement dans londres et le notre était au 53 Britton street.EN plein centre à 10mn de la cathédrale St. Paul. Emplacement idéal,appartement de rêve 50m2 2SDB , 2 vrai chambres,très bien équipé , grand salon ,tout confort,grande cuisine,en plein centre de Londres.5 mn métro et bus.RIen a voir avec une chambre de groupe hôtelier ,surtout quand on s'aperçoit du prix des resto à Londres.tres pratique et moins cher pour 4 personnes. Bref 5/5 ne suffit pas,on juge mieux avec 20/20 malgré le wifi compris un peu faible.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
phil
FR
"Buona soluzione per famiglie o gruppi numerosi"
Buona posizione, servizi assolutamente a portata di mano, ben arredato e fornito in modo adeguato. Da 4 a 6 persone da consigliare.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
franco
IT
"WARNING! COCKROACH-INFESTED APARTMENTS"
We booked an apartment for a family of five for two nights near King´s cross that turned out to be the worst stay during our 2 week vacation. ABC-properties (Tulip apartments) had us fooled by their adress, as it turned out the apartment was located in a filthy basement in Camden. Apart from being a flat underground, the TV didn't work, there was bare electrical wiring in a bookshelf that our 6-year old could reach. The beds were hard and cheap (even by english standards), and there was no hot water. It took until the next morning for us to discover cockroaches crawling around from under the sofa and in the kitchen. Ok, I guess a cockroach-infested apartment is what you get for £19, but the thing is THIS WAS THE MOST EXPENSIVE NIGHTS ON OUR TRIP! And we stayed at really good places, even in London. Since we couldn´t stay in this rats-hole we had to check out early and get a decent hotel. There was no point in getting another flat from ABC-properties since they rented out this place deliberately and had us fooled. We made complaints and requested that we´d get a refund for the second night, but ABC-properties turned this down by ignoring to get back to us, replying on e-mail, saying there´s nothing they can do when calling them. Well, money is one thing, but more important is that none of you looking at these apartments, reading this review, gets fooled the way we did. YOU WILL REGRET IT!
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Fredrik
excellent
5 night trip Jul 3, 2015
la oficina donde recibes la llave muy bien ubicada pero el lugar del apartamento esta en un barrio muy feo y muy lejos de los sitios de interés turístico, muy reducidos los espacios
3 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
ROSA MARIA
MX
"Fin lejlighed"
Lejlighederne ligger i forskellig afstand fra receptionen. Den vi fik lå kun 5 min gang derfra og i fin afstand til undergrundsstation. Der var lidt problemer med at styre varmen og internettet løb ud. Men ellers rent og pænt og en god oplevelse.
fam Thomas
DK
"Problem med varmvatten och mögellukt."
Vi har under vår 5-dagarsvistelse träffat minst 5 hantverkare som försökt fixa med varmvatten och värmen utan ett bra resultat.Har ringt flera gånger till servicecenter för hjälp och det är väl det sista man vill göra på sin semester. Det har hela tiden varit en mögeldoft i lägenheten som satt sig i allt vi handlat plus resväskor, jackor i hallen m.m. Bra möblerat och ingenting saknades i köksutrustning.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Annki
SE
"Apartement far from reception"
The booking said that the apartment was a 10-15 minutes walk from the receptions - however it was 30 min. So we ended up in a different area than expected. A specific adress for the apartement would have been fair to declare before booking.
3 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
DK
"Fin beliggenhet, men dårlig hotellservice."
Ok standard på rommene (kunne vært knagger til yttertøy). Bra utstyrt kjøkken. God beliggenhet i Camden. Savnet nye håndklær. Upraktisk m resepsjon 5 min. unna. Oppreiing av sofa ble avglemt. Ikke hotellstandard.
4 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
Heidi
"Bra leilighet, men dårlig beliggenhet."
Vi hadde bestilt leilighet til fem personer. (3 doble soverom). Ble veldig glad da heldigvis viste seg at det også var to bad i leiligheten. Leiligheten var moderne og fin. Gode kvaliteter, alt av nødvendig tilbehør. Minuset var at denne leiligheten slett ikke låg i Camden, slik vi trodde. Der ligger bare kontoret som deler ut kart & nøkler. I tillegg stenger kontoret klokken ti... Så vi som kom til London klokken halv elleve, måtte først til andre siden av byen for å hente nøkler, for deretter å finne frem til leiligheten som låg i Caledonien road, like ved Islington fengsel. Kom frem i ett tiden... Den lokale puben var interessant! Har aldri blitt ønsket så sterkt velkommen før. Og de stengte ikke før vi gikk:) Hadde alt i alt et fint opphold, men vil sjekke beliggenheten bedre neste gang.
3 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
linda
"Tilava huoneisto ja hyvä sijainti"
Mukava, siisti ja hyvin varusteltu kahden makuuhuoneen huoneisto. Neljä yöpyjää mahtui mukavasti, kuusi olisi ollut liikaa. Huoneisto sijaitsi Holbornin alueella Laystall streetillä. Hyvät bussiyhteydet ja metroasema lähellä. Ruokakauppa Local Sainbury parin minuutin kävelymatkan päässä. Tulip Apartmentsin toimisto, josta noudettiin avaimet, sijaitsi Camden Townissa. Matkatavarat sai jättää toimistolle. Toimistolta sai hyvät reittiohjeet, joskin pysäkki, jolla piti jäädä pois, oli merkattu karttaan väärin. Huoneistoon pääsi vasta klo 15. Huoneiston wifi ei toiminut kunnolla, toimistoon lähetettyyn sähköpostiviestiin ei vastattu. Lähtöpäivänä huoneistosta piti poistua viimeistään klo 11. järkeilimme, että matkatavarat saa lähellä sijaitsevan Kings Cross - aseman matkatavarasäilytykseen, mutta jono sinne oli todella pitkä ja säilytysmaksu 6 puntaa/laukku/3h, joten säilytystä emme käyttäneet. Seuraavalla kerralla pitää tiedustella onko asunnon yhteyteen mahdollista sopia matkatavarasäilytystä. Mukava ja halvempi vaihtoehto hotelliasumiselle, jos seurueessa on useampia henkilöitä.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
airi_s
FI
"Super Appartement in Camden"
Wir waren 4 Nächte im Appartment D (3 Schlafzimmer, ganz oben). Wir waren 4 Erwachsene und 2 Kinder, Ideal für unsere Ansprüche! 2 Bäder, eins mit Badewanne, eines mit Duschkabine. Die beiden Schlafzimmer zur Strasse hin sind sehr laut, Ohrenstöpsel nicht vergessen! Im Og ist eine große Küche mit Wohnraum und Esstisch und Balkon. Nächste U-Bahn Camden Town, 1 min zu Fuß.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Bianca
DE
"Absolut empfehlenswert trotz Lärmbeeinträchtigung"
Das Appartement war grundsätzlich echt super und ist absolut empfehlenswert. Für 6 Personen ausreichend Platz, schon alleine durch die beiden Badezimmer. Auch die Einrichtung war total schön und sauber. Die Bus- und Overgroundstation sind einfach nur über die Straße zu erreichen. Leider dürften es sehr dünne Wände sein - starke Lärmbelästigung durch die Gäste oberhalb. Es wurde alles gehört! Auch wäre zu erwähnen, dass bei 6 Personen und mehr 50 Pfund/Person und nicht wie von Expedia 200 Pfund als Kaution einbehalten werden!! Im Großen und Ganzen aber absolut empfehlenswert!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Alexandra
DE
"Tulip Apartements - Leiligheten lå i Islington"
Leiligheten var fin. Bra kjøkken og bad. Stor terrasse!! Vi var tre voksne og to barn. Det var to soverom og ekstrasengen var sovesofaen i stuen. Dette trekker ned inntrykket av leiligheten på grunn av at det var altfor lyst å benytte dette til soverom. Det var takvinduer som ikke kunne trekkes for samt at det kom mye lys inn gjennom de andre vinduene. Leiligheten var også veldig varm. Dersom det bestilles leilighet - Tulip Apartements - anbefales det å sjekke hvor man får tildelt leilighet. Leilighetene ligger IKKE på samme sted som innsjekking/henting av nøkler. Vi bodde ca 3-4 km unna og tok taxi fra innsjekkingsstedet til leiligheten!!
3 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Victoria
"Coole, lage, viel Platz, schlechjte Matrazen"
Coole Lage in Camden Market, ca. 10 Min zur U-Bahn, war dann ein eigenes "Haus"(Teil eines Reihenhauses), schlechte Matrazen, sehr gut ausgestattete Küche, aber zu wenig Bestech + Tassen.
4 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Pekander
DE
"Familjeresa 4 pers i två sovrum"
2 föräldrar med 2 vuxna barn på resa till London. Bra läge på lägenheten, nära till tunnelbanestationen Camden Town. Nära till stormarknaden Sainsbury's och bra restauranger och snabbköp i närheten. Lägenhetens ena sovrum vette ut mot lugn innergård och andra sovrummet mot lugn gata. Enkel inredning a la IKEA men med alla bekvämligheter såsom kyl/frys, spis m ugn, mikro och tvättmaskin. Hade inte mycket att göra med personalen, träffade dem bara vid incheckning. Men tydliga instruktioner och telefonnummer fanns i lägenheten.
4 night family trip Jun 3, 2014
Kikka
SE
"Très bien mais extrêmement bruyant"
Très jolie hotel - très propre et fonctionnel - quartier sympa - le seul point négatif est le simple vitrage qui rend impossible le fait de dormir dans les chambres, vraiment dommage
4 night trip Jun 5, 2014
FR
"Bel appart, à 300m de la station Calédonian Road"
Nous avons réservé l'appartement Tulip N°7, 3 chambres, 8 couchages.(4 grands lits + un canapé convertible) Très bel appartement lumineux, spacieux et design (parquet au sol et mur blanc) avec de très grandes chambres et une excellente literie. Il y a deux salles de bain (une avec douche, l'autre avec baignoire). La cuisine nous a permis de déjeuner, mais il y a peu de matériel pour vraiment bien cuisiner (ex: 1 seule poele, pas de passoire...). De l'une des chambres, on entend le flux bruyant des voitures qui circulent la nuit, sinon c'est un appartement très agréable. Remarque: l'appart n'est pas situé au 47 Kentish road, qui est l'adresse pour récupérer les clés. Il faut reprendre le métro aérien pour s'y rendre. Mais une fois sur place, c'est juste à 300m de la station de métro"Calédonian road", ou de la station de taxi.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Oma talo Camdenissä"
Varasimme Tulipt Apartmentsistä 2 makuhuoneen huoneiston ja saimme omakotitalon! Huoneet olivat toimivat, kalusteet jo vähän kuluneita, mutta aivan siistejä. Huoneistossa oli kaikki mukavuudet, jopa pieni "piha/terassi". Sijainti loistava, vähän liikennettä ja viereisen pubin iltamenot eivät häirinneet.
6 night family trip May 24, 2014
Other trip May 23, 2014
Pietro
IT
"très bon appartement"
Appartement très bien situé dans campten town proche du métro et d'un grand super marché bref tout est à porté de main! Ce quartier est très animé, il y a plein de boutiques, de restos... Alors, oui, il faut aller récupérer les clés et marcher pour aller à l'appartement mais c'est vraiment pas loin, pour trouver quelque chose de super, propre, et bien équipé. En plus on peut laisser les valises en consigne plutôt que de payer à la gare... Un très agréable séjour dans cet appart avec nos trois enfants, on recommande vivement.
Other trip May 9, 2014