All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
Unit 13,1-13 Adler StreetLondonEnglandE1 1RGUnited Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice apartment, not very close of public transport"
The apartment was modern and simple in the same time. The check-in location is 10 min away. You can store your luggages at check-in and come back later for the keys (after 3pm). They didn't provide any shower gel or shampoo. The closest public transportation stop is 10-15 minutes walking.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Livius44
We (norwegian family) booked this room before I read some rather negative reviews and I was a bit sceptical about it. I stayed with my wife and two kids (10 and 14) for a week here. The flat is excellent, clean and modern. Some work is ongoing around the fascilities currently, waterworks, installing aircon, etc. The time to walk from where we pick up the key (outfit called "London Apartments" something) is 10m max (15 with suitcase). no problem. 2 bedrooms. The aircondition was not working (not installed in the building yet). The location is in the very east of central London, with a mainly Pakistani and Turkish (?) area. Friendly locals, but the area is busy 24/7 with traffic and bustle. Shops are close by (Island and Tesco within 100m). The Commercial Road is basically small Import/Export wholesale operations, many have the possibility to sell you one or few items for a wholesale price (less than 50% off streets elswhere, and 5times cheaper than the high-street shops where I live). Walk to tower bridge in 20-30m.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Not recommended"
This is an apartment in a residential complex. It is 10-12 minutes walk from the Tube station and 7-8 minutes from the office. There is no phone in the apartment and no maid service. It was not cleaned for the 4 days we were there. They state that you will be charged for service if you call them. The office is open only from 10 am to 7 pm and you can only pick up the keys between 3 and 7 pm- a little inconvenient if you arrive late or plan some sightseeing during the day.The approach road from the Main Street is cobble stoned and difficult to pull your luggage along. No stores or restaurants in close proximity. Was unaware of these shortcomings prior to booking. The 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment is comfortable and roomy, but again without the daily maid service and the poor customer service, would not recommend.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Lakshmi
"Disappointing"
I would not stay here again. We have moved from Australia to London for work and needed a short stay apartment whilst we were house hunting. The room was quite nice however it was absolutely filthy! The staff were VERY difficult to deal with. They promised a cleaner that never showed up, the couch was broken, the internet that was supposed to be included didn't work properly and didn't work for 1 whole day as the credit expired??? Ordinarily I wouldn't be concerned about internet for a day but as we were house hunting it was crucial. We tried to extend by 2 days as we couldn't move into our new house for a further 2 days and we have a baby so staying was easier with a baby than finding a new hotel. We were advised by a staff member it was fine and to come down and pay. When we went to pay someone else was there and said they were now full???? We explained the situation and were basically told tough luck. So last minute we madly had to find something else, which we tried to avoid by asking early to extend.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Tina

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Liked the spacious, clean apartment and its amenities except having limited hot water. Disliked the check-in procedure being so far away from the apartment location; having to take a long walk through the neighborhood which did not appear that friendly.
3 night family trip Mar 23, 2016
Swee Wei
"Different accommodation address from hotel.com"
I supposed the address of apartment is same as the address as shown in hotel.com. However, i was informed that my accommodation address is different from the one shown in hotel.com when I was checking in, and it is 4 no. tube stations distance from the address in hotel.com, though my accommodation is still in a good and convenient location, but it would be better if the actual apartment address are shown when we are making booking. Thanks.
3 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2016
TAK CHING
"Clean, comfortable and roomy"
It was a nice, clean apartment. The staff were friendly to deal with.
Other trip Jan 11, 2016
Maree
"Perfect accommodation for a family of five"
I must admit I was concerned after I read some of the previous reviews which I only decided to read after i had made our booking for some reason, but trying to find accommodation for a family of five is not easy and always pricey so we decided to go with it. Yes some of the reviews are right, the flat was not newly pristinely decorated, carpets and walls had the odd wee stain but so do most hotel rooms and yes the furniture was from ikea but that really didn't impact on our stay. The only wee gripe would be that the hot water in the shower is not very hot and the temperature fluctuates and there needs to be a bath mat as the bath is slippy. We had asked if the sofa bed was made up for us which we were assured it was but it wasn't upon arrival, however all the bedding was in a pile and the bed was easy to assemble. The place of check in was easy to find, the apartment was within manageable walking distance. The flat felt secure. The flat was a five minute walk from a tube station and had all amenities necessary, i.e. clean linen on the beds, towels, toilet roll, soap, hairdryer, well stocked kitchen. I would recommend this type of accommodation for any family of five.
Other trip Jan 3, 2016
"Close to a good area"
The apartment where we stayed (closer to shoreditch) seemed like it was in a slightly weird area, but we quickly came to realise it was actually a great area with lots of cafes and restaurants, like a REALLY good selection. The apartment itself was ok, it looked nice but then there was things like a hole in the fabric on the couch and the walls were quite dirty, so was the shower.
Other trip Dec 18, 2015
Bella
"Not good enough"
Very misleading listing on hotels.com. You have to collect the tickets and walk about 10 minutes to get to the property. With luggage, no way. Not good service. The apartment was tatty, towels tiny (take your own), bed uncomfortable and location very very noisy! The place we stayed in was not included in the pictures available on hotels.com. Location handy for Tower Hill but double glazing not up to scratch to keep the noise down. It did a job, but I won't stay again
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
Gemma
"Clean apartments in reasonably good neighbourhoods"
There are several apartments owned by the same company. Ask the staff whether you can see the pictures apartment before taking the keys. Staff is friendly and almost all the apartments they owned are good. They are mostly close to busy roads or noisy neighbourhoods but this wouldn't be a problem if you are used to it. Everything is nice and clean. All the apartments I stayed were close to the underground or bus stop. Always pay with hotels.com and using their company will cost you more as they are based in Czech Republic and they will charge you in their local currency and your credit card company might charge you for foreign transaction fees. I have been staying with them for past two or three months and I would recommend staying here.
5 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
D
"Tired apartment with a smell of drains - we left"
Expecting a modern flat we found ourselves in 'The Hollywood Lofts' a very creepy building (former 1930s cinema) and the flat tired and in need of more than a refresh, could not used en suite toilet due to drains smell all night, main bathroom then began to smell. Not good for a family and certainly not 4 star. Saved next morning by excellent customer service who got us out of there to a much better flat the next day.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
pete
"Nice hotel but to far away from central London"
Found this apartment very nice,but having to pick keys up at the office then be told it's 8mins walk maybe if you are a young person but for me in my sixty's it was a least 20mins not suitable for the elderly no lift.Not very good if youwant to commute we had friends at London Bridge it was two tubes to get there a nightmare.Finding the office was to they should meet you there after all you are paying them,would I do it again most certainly not
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
ann
"Excellent clean apartment centrally located"
Nice clean apartment centrally baed relative to some others through this company
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
Dean
"Great place to stay!"
Apartment was a great location close to a great restraunt and attractions. The staff was very friendly and helpful. When in London I would deffinatelty stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Loraine
"Large, clean apartment in London City Centre"
The apartment was a 15 min bus journey from the location stated on here (which is where you collect the keys) but we were given directions and once there the apartment was very nice inside, clean and modern. Two double bedrooms, the wifi worked and there were two big bathrooms. Towels and soap were provided. Only downside was the hot water ran out very quickly (after about 10 mins).
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Harriet
"Nice apartment in Brik lane"
The apartment is very well placed in the east if you like this área of London. Modern, clean and well decorated, complete and nice kitchen. Good to spend several days in the city.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Ok."
The stay was great, apart from the fact that there was a booking error, they charged me for two rooms and I'm now £300 out of pocket! Appartment was clean and tidy and the man that booked us in was quite helpful despite insisting I take the keys for a room i'd not booked to make sure he could charge me for something I didn't want.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Ok if you can get a good price"
I had to pick the keys up from another location (which was to mentioned when booking) then walk another 15 minutes to the apartment, which was ok but not at 10pm at night after a long flight. Rooms were ok, I would advise taking own toiletries and towels as those provided weren't great. Reasonable place to stay if you can get it at a good price
4 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
Rich
"Nice apartment"
The apartment is not in the address that is listed in the site and the check in is only till 7PM and after that you need to collect the keys from the other side of the city. This is not told in the booking confirmation and very inconvenient. Apartment as such was nice and large.
5 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
Aki Kakko
"Olive Apartments"
The apartment is a 30 minute walk from the reception office so not good when you have children and luggage. On arriving at the apartment it is in need of some general maintenance as the first thing you see is a broken floor to ceiling mirror when you walk in the door along with loose skirting boards, chipped paintwork, blind fittings loose and a few other minor faults. This apartment is fine for what we required apart from these niggles and we found that the nearest underground station was a 10 minute walk.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Misleading listing, definitely not 4 star"
Here's the reasons you should stay in this hotel. 1) The reception/office is only open until 7pm. Meaning if your flight arrives late, you will be forced to find another hotel for the night. Note: you will not see this on either the listing or confirmation, making it even more frustrating to discover after the fact. 2) The hotel location is misleading. The hotel is actually quite a walk away in a very different neighborhood. When I checked in they suggested I take a bus to the hotel. I actually demanded they give me an apartment in the area I had agreed to rent in/ 3) The furniture, especially the beds, are cheap, low grade quality ikea. I had a sore back after my first nights rest. 4) The internet is limited to the amount of data they pre-purchase for you. You exceed that wifi limit, you are done for the duration of your stay. I work in technology and I had to go into the office to use internet after the first 3 days.
7 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
TravelGuru
"Not like advertised, look for somewhere else"
The reception is about 15/20mins walk from the accomodation not good when wheeling a suitecase around especially if its raining. The decor and standard of furniture was poor, more like secondhand shop furniture, nothing like the photos on the advertsement. The only saving grace is the location as it was virtually next to Tower Bridge and that the bathrooms were cleen.
4 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"mansell street"
Spot on couldn't ask for anything better ideal location for my job it was that good I've booked it again for this week,kind regards Les Carter
4 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
les carter

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Insuficiente información, muy buen departamento"
nos sentimos muy comodos, pero al arribo falto información. El domicilio referido 1-13 Adler Street, no es el del alojamiento, los departamentos estan en los alrededores, el nuestro a mas de diez cuadras. Veníamos de viajar 20 días por China y habíamos despachado nuestro transfer porque no sabíamos que teníamos que trasladarnos nuevamente, el taxi nos cobró 24 LIBRAS por diez cuadras.
6 night family trip Mar 22, 2016
Cecilia
AR
"상당히 불량한 호텔, Olive apartment"
전반적으로 숙박편의성, 위생, 청결 상태 엉망임. 다시는 가고싶지 않음. 특히, 물이끼와 곰팡이가 피어있는 커피포트는 도저히 사용할 수 없었으며, 수리시설에 전화를 해도 전화를 받지 않고, Check out하면서 불편사항을 항의해도 check in장소에서의 대답은 "I don't know." "I can not tell you anything." 임. 이것이 과연 진정한 영국의 호텔 서비스인가요?
4 night business trip Mar 14, 2016
SANGJIN
KR
The apartment was clean, but there was a persistant odor lingering around that we couldn't shake off. The heating was working as expected, and so the rest of the facilities. At night time I would not trust the area too much, but we never had any real problem. The main issue is that the shops around, as well s the streets are really dirty, and in the morning we did find the usual share of vomit around. Staff was helpful and polite. Please be aware, when booking, that this is NOT a hotel, and the reception is NOT open 24h. So, if you are flying in late, make sure you have ample time to get to the location (almost 2 hrs from Heathrow).
3 night family trip Mar 10, 2016
"Helt ok"
Timer på varmtvannsberederen! Dette skapte problemer for oss da vi er en familie på 5 og fikk store utfordringer med et døgn uten varmtvann. Litt sliten leilighet, men fungerte til tider veldig bra.
4 night family trip Mar 2, 2016
Stine
"Très bien"
une localisation très centrale pour un appartement propre et neuf. Rien à redire, sauf peut être que qu'on ou avons pris l'appartement, quelqu'un finissait des travaux à l'intérieur...
3 night romance trip Mar 4, 2016
Siméon
FR
首先是地理位置和网站上秒杀的不一样,说离aldgate east 300米结果是离中介拿钥匙的地方!而且从拿钥匙的地方再去住的地方好运,推的箱子累死了。而且到了公寓 发现还没电梯!!我还住4楼(相当于国内的5楼)还要搬行李箱…当时真的是想shi!!而且住公寓还是没有酒店方便,有什么问题马上就可以有人来帮你检查…公寓就不能!而且之前住的几家公寓都是有两间卫浴的,这个只有一间。总之,第一天到的时候各种不爽
7 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Fei
CN
"mooi appartement in london"
het appartement is deel van een keten "london apartments". het gegeven adres "adler street" is alleen maar voor check-in, dus je weet eigenlijk niet vooraf waar het appartement ligt (was nog 15 min lopen), wel van belang als afstanden naar metro e.d. belangrijk zijn. het eerste appartement was erg rumoerig, er werd continu (dag en nacht om het uur) aangebeld door onbekenden. dit hebben we gemeld, en de volgende dag kregen we een ander appartement, in een veel rustiger buurt. goede service dus. kwaliteit van beide appartementen was uitstekend, alleen jammer van de eerste nacht.
Other trip Dec 25, 2015
Harry
NL
Nice area with lots of spesialist stores. Clean and spacious appartment.
3 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
Henry
"Not something I would recommend."
This is not something we recommend, all of the rooms didn't even have a hanger for clothes, outside people started to work around 3-4 AM (in the morning) so one could hardly sleep. Maybe they have better and worse apartments but were we stayed it wasn't any good.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
SE
"Grei leilighet for venner og familie"
Leiligheten var fin og god størrelse. Ligger litt langt unna sentrum, men det var t-bane i nærheten. Litt kronglete at du må hente nøkkelen på et sted og dra alene og finne leiligheten et annet sted. Komfyren virket ikke, de lovte å komme å ordne det samme dag, men de kom ikke før jeg ringte neste dag igjen. Litt støy på utsiden. Ta m ørepropper til å sove med :-)
3 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2015
Heidi Iren
"Geräumiges Appartement aber abgewohnt und dreckig"
Nachdem wir im Office die Schlüssel und eine Wegbeschreibung zum Appartement bekommen hatten, erreichten wir nach etwa 15 min Fußmarsch die Adresse. Leider mussten wir feststellen dass der Schlpssel nicht passte. Am Telefon erklärte man uns, das man uns die falsche Adresse gegeben hätte. Wir sollten uns entscheiden, ob wir weitere 15 min zur richtigen Adresse laufen wollten oder man würde und den Schlüssel für "die falsche Adresse@ bringen. Wir entschieden uns fort zu bleiben. Im Appartement dann die Ernüchterung: die Bilder im Internet entsprachen in kleinster Weise der Realität, es wurde nur oberflächlich sauber gemacht und der Zustand war insgesamt sehr verwohnt. Teppiche, Polster, Vorhänge fleckig, Spiegel schmierig, Geschirr dreckig, die Spühlmaschine ganz defekt
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
Katrin
DE
"Sejour familial"
Appartement très agréable et bien situé pour visiter le centre de Londres, mais dans quartier populaire avec vie nocturne.
3 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
Cyril
FR
"bien situé pour des visites en famille"
Nous avons passé 3 jours à Londres, en famille. L'appartement était dans une résidence récente, avec un très joli patio au centre des bâtiments, avec des bassins, très jolis. Hélas, notre appartement ne donnait pas sur la cour centrale, mais sur la rue, en rdc. Mais malgré cela, nous n'avons pas été gênés par le bruit de la rue. L'appartement était dans la City, à 10 minutes à pieds environ du métro, et à 10-15 minutes à pieds de la Tour de Londres et du Tower bridge. il y avait 2 superettes à 5-10 minutes à pieds, et un pub-restau à la même distance. L'appartement comportait 2 chambres et un salon -cuisine, + une salle de bains. très bon état général. Heureusement, vu le prix!!!...
3 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
karine
FR
"Un'appartamento nel centro di Shoreditch"
Un appartamento appena ristrutturato con una qualità/prezzo che si fatica a trovare in centro a Londra, stanze ampie dotate di tutto, sia in termini di arredo che elettrodomestici. Pulizia ottima. il nostro appartamento era al 4° piano e purtroppo anche qui come in molti palazzi di Londra non c'era l'ascensore. Ma in compenso avevamo un'ottima vista sui grattacieli della city.
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Marco
IT
"God lejlighed, men meget støj fra toget"
Lejligheden er god til 4-6 personer. Udemærket plad og stand til prisen. Men der er meget støj fra togbanen som ligger helt op mod lejligheden.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
mvh Jens
DK
"Fin lejlighed, men meget støj fra jernbane"
Medbring ørepropper! Det er en fin lejlighed, men den er ikke lydisoleret, og der kører nok et til to tog I MINUTTET lige forbi fra kl. 05-01.
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
DK
"Bra. Fornøyd familie med voksne barn."
Vi skulle ha en plass for en familie på 4, i nærheten av Liverpool Street. Det er flere forskjellige leiligheter som selskapet leier ut i nærområdet. Vår leilighet lå i Manningtree Street, vi ankom tidlig formiddag, sjekket inn på leilighetskontoret og da var det en leilighet som var klar til oss som vi kunne overta umiddelbart. Den lå ca 2 min gange fra kontoret. God standard, vaskemaskin, oppvaskmaskin bra renhold 2 store soverom, 2 bad, stue/kjøkkenløsning, ca 60 m2 Undergrunnen heter East Aldgate, bra med busser, men må bytte t-bane for å komme til Oxford Street. Det var det eneste som var litt kronglete. Matbutikker og spisesteder i nærområdene. Betalte 1600 pr natt, leilighetene var rimeligst å bestille ca 2 uker før ankomst. Gode dobbeltsenger.
3 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
"bel apart, belle ville"
petit séjour spécial coupe du monde de rugby, 3 jours pour visiter Londres dont le match France/Italie.Le studio hotel est situé à 400m de la tour de Londres et de la 1ere station de metro(tower hill),700 m de la City donc plutôt bien placé pour partir visiter la ville, Londres est très jolie, n'est pas une ville stressante, le metro ne sent pas mauvais et les habitants sont très sympa.L'appartement que nous avons loués est très propre, moderne quasi neuf, grande chambre.Seul bémol, l'appart est juste à côté d'une ligne de chemin de fer donc bruillant pour dormir. Nous reviendrons malgré tout à Londres avec les enfants.
3 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
frederic
"Super god lejlighed"
Skønt område. Dejlig stor lejlighed. Tæt på bus og metro. Vil gerne bo der igen.
3 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
Anna
DK
"Buen alojamiento para tres o cuatro personas."
Apartamento reformado con todos los servicios para vivir como en tu casa: cocina y comedor con sofá cama en una pieza, y dormitorio y baño separados. El único inconveniente es que no estuvimos en los apartamentos Olive sino que te mandan a los que tienen disponibles un poco más alejados pero muy cómodos. Esta circunstancia debieran hacerla constar cuando se contrata por internet ya que da la impresión que te engañan cuando en realidad donde te envían también están muy bien.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
Enrique
ES
"المكان هادئ ومريح نوعا ما"
كانت الإقامة جيدة جدا
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Hind
AE
Appartement situé Commercial Road 2 très bruyant et peu propre. La connexion internet est tombée en panne deux fois en une semaine. A éviter.
7 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Chantal
CH
"Het apparatement was ruim, schoon en netjes."
Goed onderkomen voor een weekendje Londen. Wel aan een drukke straat, vooral op zaterdagavond/-nacht erg rumoerig. Dichtbij metrostation.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
NL
"Es wird leider nicht die richtige Lage angegeben"
Zu unserer Enttäuschung lag das Appartement nicht an der Adresse, die wir gebucht haben! Sondern an einer ungünstigeren Lage. Die angegeben Adresse (10 min. zu Fuss entfernt vom Appartement) galt nur für das Büro, wo man sich anmeldet bei der Ankunft. Man dar dann 10 min. zu Fuss laufen bis zur "richtigen" Adresse". Zu dem war die Sauberkeit eher oberflächlich.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
DE
Meget bra utstyrte leilighet. Nært buss og jernbane/undergrunn. Benyttet taxi fra servicekontor frem til leilighet for å slippe vandring med kofferter.
5 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Ottima posizione nel quartiere City di Londra....."
Ottima struttura nel quartiere City di Londra, con camere ampie, confortevoli e dotate di ogni necessità. A due passi dalla fermata della Metro Aldgate East e vicinissimo alla Tower Bridge. Abbiamo usufruito della cucina molto ben attrezzata per le nostre colazioni, provvedendo alla spesa nei vicinissimi supermercati. Bellissima vacanza!
Other trip Aug 1, 2015