All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
20 Blue Jays Way, Toronto, ON, M5V 3S8, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

1.9
    2.9
"Park Suites Element , Toronto"
Love the location of this condo.Easy to get to,and within walking distance of downtown Toronto amenities. The condo itself lacked in cleanliness and quantity of bedding and towels. With only one key and an automatic door opener that did not work, it was a major inconvenience.
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
louise
"The only thing I like is the location"
You can't compare this as hotel. When you call, they don't answer by "hotel" name, just hello. The building has no visible name "Park Suite" for taxi driver, you need to tell them the address instead. The "front desk" couldnt find my room key cuz "I didn't said park suite"!? The outside, reception area, and hallway were nice. The room has full kitchen with dish washer, washer/dryer, iron board, etc. We do need to bring shampoo, body wash, hair dryer, and Tide and dishes soap if you plan to use it...The shower was not clean; curtain has mold. The sofa bed is so old, very uncomfortable. The extra blanket feel dusty. I suggest to bring Tide and wash every linen before use them.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
connie
"Affordable Option"
This is not a hotel. It is a residential building, and the Park Suites people arrange to leave a key to your apartment. If you are with another person, you have to share the key, which can be inconvenient.
Nicky
"Weird condo in great location"
I'd read the reviews before booking, so I knew going in that this wasn't a full-service hotel. So my expectations were already low. However, they managed to be even worse than I expected. Here's why: 1) Put me in another building at 373 Front St W, and only notified me the day before; 2) Only gave 1 set of keys when I repeatedly asked for 2 sets over email & phone, both before and during my stay; 3) as another reviewer has said, the furniture looked like it was bought from a garage sale; 4) sheets were clean, but the bathroom floor was dirty & someone had used the toilet & hand soap before we got there because the wrappers were off; 5) central air was either too hot or too cold, and it blew in my face while sleeping; 6) they slipped a check-out notice under our door saying we had to check out 1 day before our actual check-out day (they admitted their mistake, but the notice made us nervous all night); 7) the building was having water shut-offs by floor - luckily we checked out the day before the water was supposed to shut off on our floor, but it could easily have gone another way since I doubt the management is conscientious about such things; 8) the oven light turned on by itself and it took forever to figure out how to shut it off. In general, it was just a weird condo! In spite of the great location, I won't be staying here again.
3 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"Pictures do NOT represent the "suite" you use"
This was a really disappointing experience. Far from the luxury advertised and shown in the pictures, the room we stayed in had furnishings straight from the 80s. The dated appearance was one thing, but the discomfort was worse. The bed was actually broken when we looked underneath it. The slightest movement in bed (a cough, a shifting of your arm, etc.) caused the bed to squeal like it was about it disintegrate. The bed caused us to be so sore we actually left a day early. The couch was no better. The kitchen looked nice, but about 5 minutes and a screwdriver could have tightened the doors all the way so that they didn't feel broken when used. The dishwasher and washer/dryer are so loud that you have to leave the apartment when they are in use as you can't hold a conversation or watch tv comfortably. There is NO information on where to recycle, where the pool or grills are, etc., so don't expect to actually use those advertised amenities. Don't expect much from the concierge; they are for the residents, not the short term renters, and they barely speak English. Most tv channels are "off limits" and there's no indication of which ones are included. The dining table from the 80s has a glass top which will fly off if you put your hands/elbows/etc on the table. While the location was wonderful, next time and for that price, we'll stay in an actual hotel with housekeeping and on site staff to show us the amenities.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Joy
"THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU STAY AT THIS PLACE"
In my opinion, the room was substandard compared to the price I paid. Furthermore, the attitude of the customer service rep was rude and generally unpleasant. The extra charge the company levied for cleaning was a rip off and a money making scheme for them because cleaning of the room is a general cost of doing business, but Park Suites charged me $50.00 additional dollars. Be aware that Park Suites is not a traditional suite chain such as an Embassy suite. It is owned by a company that bought some suites within the Park Suites bldg. Therefore, services that one is accustomed to at a standard or traditional suite chain are not available. There is no dedicated rep on site to assist with issues or concerns that might arise with the accommodations. In order to resolve an issue, you contact the rep on the phone or go to the security desk in the lobby and a security person will call the rep. NO PERSONAL INTERACTION. Example – the first night staying at Park Suites, there was no phone, internet, or TV connection. Went to the security desk in the lobby and had the security person call Park Suite rep. The rep stated the rain caused the phone, internet, TV not to work. Instead of having a standard cable box setup for customers to ensure that these services were available regardless of the weather.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Kelley
"Bait and switch!"
We booked a suite at Toronto Park Suites Blue Jay Way and paid in full 5 months in advance of our trip. The night before we were due to check in we received a phone call from the reservationist and he stated that the suite had been flooded and they were totally booked and asked if we would mind changing locations. We asked if the change was still in downtown Toronto, where we needed to be for an event, and were assured that it was and that it was indeed an "upgrade". However, upon arrival, we saw that the suite wasn't even close to as luxurious as the suite we had booked and it was fully 5 kilometers uptown from where our previous suite was located. When we called to complain, the management told us that the neighborhood was the upgrade as it was in a tonier section of Toronto. We explained that we needed the location of the other suite for the event we were in town for and that the upgrade did not translate as such. We were offered no options, no discounts or refunds. We read more reviews online after our experience and realized that this exact scenario has happened to others. Seems like a bait and switch company.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Cynthia
"Close to the heart of Toronto"
washer dryere was very helpful. good price. great area of town. restaurants/theatres
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Location and Luxury"
Clean, condo-style room. Very close to Rogers Centre and CN tower, close to nice restaurants and bars. I'd stay here again!
3 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Dissatisfied, this is NOT a hotel"
This was advertised as a HOTEL, it is not. This is basically a one bedroom apartment, if thats what you are looking for great. If you are looking for a weekend away with the amenities of a hotel, do not come here. Had a guy call me saying he would meet me there, i told him within 5 minutes when i would be there yet still had to wait 30 minutes for him to arrive with an envelope that had 2 keys in it. Advertised to have a pool and hot tub, there was no pool, there was a "hot tub" that you had to walk through literally 5 doors within 10 feet to enter. This "hot tub" was a luke warm glorified mini pool with a few jets in it. Moving on to the room, was furnished, but not very well. The bed was rock hard and at the slightest movement was squeaking awfully, so i thought to try the hide-a-bed. The hide-a-bed was a thousand times worse, it was basically springs with a blanket over them. Next, the only time more than an hour or two was spent in the room, attempted to watch TV and all but a few channels were unavailable, there was 3 remotes one of which worked for the cable(or lack of cable), none of them worked for the tv. The "concierges", was nothing but a security guard. That wasn't even aware of the fact reservations were made. On a lighter note the location was great, everything we wanted/needed to get to was within comfortable walking distance, but overall very dissatisfied as this was advertised as a hotel and in actuality it is not even remotely close to a hotel.
4 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Justin
"Big, clean apartment with amazing location"
Please make sure you have the information to check in before arriving. This is not a hotel or an apartment building with a reception desk that will provide you with the information or keys. In our case, the keys were left in an envelope at the security desk and we were not aware of this so on the day of arrival we called the numbers provided by Expedia and somebody picked up the phone, we explained that we had arrived and wanted to check-in the person said sorry and hanged up the phone. The person at the security desk did not have any idea of who we were. After sometime trying to figure out what to do, the security person noticed that my name was also listed in the package reception list and he realized that there was an envelope for me with keys. Other things to improve the stay: Information such as wifi password, parking spot number, phone number etc was not written anywhere and since we could not talk to anybody until Jan 2 we could not use any of those. To avoid this I recommend to create a booklet with all this useful information and leave it in the apartment. There was no coffee maker and no hair dryer. There were only a few glasses and all different. I recommend checking all the supplies before guests arrive and have an inventory. The bed in the main room needs changing, it bumps against the wall at the minimal movement. Do not get me wrong, the place was good and we would stay again but some touches are required.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
Ira

"great hotel alternative"
Was comfortable and perfectly located
5 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Downtown convenience but don't expect hotel servic"
The Park Suites is not a hotel. This is a condo/apartment complex that has been made available to travellers. As long as you are aware of the fact that there are no services here - your good. T
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Tony
"WORST STAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Despite a confirmation number, the concierge had no idea who i was when I checked in. They gave a room after a few minutes, but I felt very uneasy with the experience. The next night the concierge knocked on my door and sked to come down to security. they had made a mistake and given me the wrong room. I had to check out becasue they didn't have a room for me. Hotels.com found another room for me. the customer service person i daelth with was lovely and very apologetic. I returned to the office yestrday from my trip and reveived a call from the owner of the hotel asking for my credit card number becuase i didn't pay my cleaning bill upon checking out. I refised to give him my information. he then proceeded to berate me for not calling him. it was an all around awful travel experience. Do not stay with Park Suites. They are horrible.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Tori
"Okay but not great"
Building was okay but we were moved to a different building at the last minute. Wi-fi didnt work. We did not have a balcony as per the add on hotels.ca. Also there was no toilet paper in the room.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Close to Rogers Centre"
Flew to Toronto to watch the Blue Jays play. Booked close to Rogers Centre and were not disappointed. We were less than 2 blocks walk to the centre. The facility is beautiful, great skyline view from the 17th floor. Nice little swim pool. Overall very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
frank & Di

TripAdvisor reviews for Park Suites Toronto Blue Jay Way

"Excellent suite"
06/28/15 Viktor C Lithuania
This is my 5th time booking with Parksuitestoronto.com I love the efficient booking procedureand the comforts of 'home away from home" Kitchen facility was such an asset to my travel. Locations was the best in walking distance to my office. World class facility and beautiful furnished suite!
"My stay was great!"
03/27/15 HotelGuy-tb Thunder Bay, Canada
We stayed here for 3 nights me, my nephew, friend and her kid. When we got there the security guard buzzed us in and I just told him and he handed me my keys and told us how to get to our room. The place is pretty big and its really nice. Just take note that this place is more like a condo than a hotel. There was not room service or anything like that. But has everything an apartment would have. The key they give you have a button to open up the underground garage which I thought was cool seeing how we rented a car. There is a grocery stores 2 minutes away as well. You are within 500m of the CN Tower and Rogers centre. Great place, would stay here again. I don't know what is up with the other negative comments. Only reason I am not giving it a 5 out of 5 is because they double billed me. I called them 3 times about in the a month and they kept saying they would refund my credit card, they would always have an excuse. Finally after 45 days I called my bank to let them know what happened and they dealt with Park Suites, after 2 more weeks I finally got my money back.
"Scam - Hotel will charge 100% upfront and not refund for cancellations!"
12/09/14 Richard054 Quito, Ecuador
I reserved a room 4 month before my stay. The site says the hotel will charge at arrival and that the booking can be cancelled without penalty. The hotel billed me 100% up front and then more than 3 months before my stay, I cancelled the booking and was confirmed by Travelocity that I'd get a full refund. The hotel has refused to refund me for the 5 nights that they charged me. I've been robbed almost $1000 by this hotel!
"Think twice before staying at this place"
07/25/14 Kelly T Woobridge
In my opinion, the room was substandard compared to the price I paid. Furthermore, the attitude of the customer service rep was rude and generally unpleasant. The extra charge the company levied for cleaning was a rip off and a money making scheme for them because cleaning of the room is a general cost of doing business, but Park Suites charged me $50.00 additional dollars. Be aware that Park Suites is not a traditional suite chain such as an Embassy suite. It is owned by a company that bought some suites within the Park Suites bldg. Therefore, services that one is accustomed to at a standard or traditional suite chain are not available. There is no dedicated rep on site to assist with issues or concerns that might arise with the accommodations. In order to resolve an issue, you contact the rep on the phone or go to the security desk in the lobby and a security person will call the rep. NO PERSONAL INTERACTION. Example – the first night staying at Park Suites, there was no phone, internet, or TV connection. Went to the security desk in the lobby and had the security person call Park Suite rep. The rep stated the rain caused the phone, internet, TV not to work. Instead of having a standard cable box setup for customers to ensure that these services were available regardless of the weather, this company opted for the cheaper of option of a satellite dish. Therefore, we did not get cable, phone and internet services until the next day after 12 noon when the weather cleared up.
"just ok"
07/19/14 Deborah W Brentwood, Tennessee
I would have given this a higher rating but the lack of information from this property was a little frustrating. We booked a room not noticing that it is really an apartment/condo. We were given no instructions on how to get into the building in advance of our arrival. Once we were buzzed in the desk personnel acted as if she was a bit confused when we asked to check in. She found an envelope with our name on it which only had a couple sheets of instructions on how to clean the condo upon our exit and a list of fees we would be charged if additional cleaning was required. The condo itself was fine however the advertising for this "hotel" was quite misleading in that it was no hotel at all. Next time I will just stick with a hotel chain that I recognize.