All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
167 Horn Lane, London, England, W3 6PP, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

Quite clean
  • Value
    Food is not good
My family and I checked in about 11:00pm. We were tired and had several requests. The young male attendant happily addressed all of our concerns and are very grateful. Thank you.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Dana
"Thank you"
Rooms are very small but, for its locality and cost it was great. Everything was clean. The breakfast buffet was great - lots of variety - and the staff were very helpful. I might have rated the neigborhood higher if I had walked around more but I was not there long enough to do so. It was safe - no problems in that regard. But it was not particularly interesting or attractive. But again, what is it reasonable to expect? I was looking for clean, comfortable accommodation that would make travel to central London easy. It was very good value.
2 night business trip May 14, 2015
Really tiny room, but clean, comfortable, welcoming, well placed and lovely breakfast.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Quiet hotel, not far from Heathrow"
I was welcomed with a smile by a friendly staff member, and generally the first impression was rather good, mainly because of the smile and a new carpet which I think made a whole difference as some other elements in my room were a bit far from impressive. Another positive element was the window which when closed well blocked the noise from the street. And the tea/coffeee facilities in the room. I was surprised that they charge for using wifi as nowadays I'd expect it to be free.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Tourist

"Nice shopping trip to London"
Brilliant B&B, good location, very clean, friendly receptionists and value for the money we paid. We enjoyed the stay. Only one suggestion the room need a mirror for dressing and make-up. Thank you for their team of management.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Muslem
It was a pleasant feeling for six day stayed in this hotel. The room was cozy but has everything including the fridge. The hotel room was very clean except for no room cleaning service on Sunday. The staff apologized immediately and changed my towels and provided everything I needed. They responded immediately. I appreciated each single staff who was very polit during my stay whenever I had questions to ask, they were very helpful. Breakfast is great too. This is a great experience the first time visit in London.
6 night trip Oct 8, 2015
"Situated well for London centre and twickenham"
Close enough to get to London and easy enough to do, pricey though for a guest house, a family room was £155 for a night and we'd been in our own lodge in Surrey for 5 nights for £400 ! Breakfast was ok and we managed to get parked and the hotel staff were helpful and lovely
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
pheowna
"Good clean and value for money for London"
The cheapest single room available on my route in and out of London at a short notice. Not disappointed. Very decent clean and hospitable hotel. Tired looking but for the price I really cannot fault it. My room was tucked away with two others in the basement. It was set up well with tea and coffee facilities, Freeview TV, had a small ensuite shower and was clean. It was comfortable and I slept well. The breakfast room was in the basement too (but lots of natural light). Breakfast was buffet style with plenty of toast, croissants, cereal, yoghurts with a hot option of eggs and mushrooms and a help yourself teas (range of herb and fruit ones too) and coffee. Service is good, quiet and discrete. Additionally it had a small free off street parking lot which was a bonus for me as I'd driven. Pleased with my choice of hotel for the money.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Gill
"Close to the Station and buses at door step."
Ideally located. Close to the Railways, Buses, Pubs and eateries. Friendly staff and good English breakfast. Rooms are compact but neat and tidy. Soap holder was missing in the shower capsule. Good value for the money.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Tony
"Convenient for travel and ideally priced"
Compact room, neat and clean, good value for the money paid. There is a Railway station close by, a pub to enjoy drinks and take away or eat in Indian Restaurant which offers tasty meals. I recommend the tikka biryani - chicken or mutton - with onion and tomato salad and curd
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Tony
"Problems quickly sorted"
When we entered the room it looked clean and tidy. However, when my wife took her shoes off, she found that the carpet was wet near the door. We told the manager, who was apologetic, and he quickly transferred us to a room of equal standard. We then set about making hot drinks but found the kettle was soiled. Once again, this was quickly resolved by the staff and we settled in without further complaints. The wardrobe and furnishings were adequate for our needs and the beds were comfortable. We found the hotel to be quiet and pleasant and had no trouble sleeping at night even though we had an early night to prepare us for a full day's activities. Breakfast was excellent.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Kelvin
"A Short Stay"
I have found the staff very professional, and reception has been manned 24/7. Room, even so small, has been clean, with small fridge, teapot and shower. I would recommend the location to a friend. Jurek
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Jurek
"Loveliest staff, perfectly good, clean budget hote"
Good budget hotel for destinations in West London (I was using the National Archives - quite convenient for them and a much better price than many of the Richmond/Kew options). The hotel etc is fine - better breakfasts than many similar ones, very clean - the outstanding thing was the utterly lovely, friendly, helpful staff.
2 night business trip May 19, 2015
Ms S K
"Not too bad for the price."
The Hotel seemed quite nice and clean, the staff were very friendly and let me check in early (which is always a bonus!) The room was a bit on the small side and could do with decorating but it was clean. it had a small fridge in the wardrobe which was strange as it made the wardrobe really warm! The breakfast was OK, there wasn't any bacon or sausage (religious reasons I think??) All in all I would stay there again but I think I'd try somewhere else first.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Leenkel33
"nice budget hotel slightly away from the centre"
It situates slightly away from the city centre (zone 3) with 15-20 min walk from the tube station. Otherwise I had a quite pleasant stay. Nice, polite and friendly staff, clean room, very quiet. No problem with Wifi access (free), a fridge in the room was also convenient.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"THE PRICE WAS RIGHT AND THE ROOM WAS BRIGHT!"
We arrived late Saturday evening and found our room to be warm and bright. The staff were friendly and welcoming. Parking was convenient too so we didn't have to worry about getting a parking ticket. The Breakfast room was clean and bright and we were left to help ourselves. I was able to mentioned to staff about my dietary requirement and they kindly said they could provide Soya milk on my next visit as long as they were given notice. However, there were two tiny glitches. The first one was an irritating squeaky bedroom door (not our bedroom door) and the second, the buzzing sound of the T.V when it was left on standby. Apart from that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the price suited our budget.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
Ms L
"Guest room"
Very comfortable, clean and well presented. Staff showed the ideal balance of attention and discretion. Room was good size, warm and clean. Could have done without the fridge in the wardrobe as it was not needed and quite noisy!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"decent hotel, excellent staff"
good stay, free breakfast was an added bonus, rooms a lil too small from what am used to in other countries - learnt that's the norm here in uk. Hotel staff very polite and helpful. a bus stop located right at the entrance, really nice
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
felix
"Lovely!"
I had a lovely stay at the hotel,even f I only stayed one night,I felt comfortable and I liked the hotel because it is clean and quiet
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
loveautumn
"Serendipity"
A good hotel at a good price in a good and convenient location for my visits to Chiswick and other places.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Alan
"Workshop"
An exceptionally clean, tidy B&B. Friendly, polite staff; good variety at breakfast. For the price - brilliant. The B&B guests were rather noisy and I found my pillows a little thin (asthmatic). Would recommend.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Polly
I only stayed for a couple of nights and didn't really use any of the facilities but the room was clean and everything was well looked after and the staff were really nice, would recommend!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Budget friendly, though a bit inconvenient"
A basic hotel that suited our budget. We hadn't realized quite how much extra travel would be needed to get to & from the centre (touristy areas) of London. You have to take both a bus & train, so take that cost & travel time into consideration. However, that still didn't add up to anywhere near the high price of a central hotel room! Aside from the painful days we had to haul luggage with us, it was worth it. The staff are SO friendly and kind, you couldn't ask for a nicer welcome, and they were very helpful throughout both our stays (twice this summer). The breakfast was just as good (or better) than the many "mainstream" hotels we stayed at. We enjoyed breakfast-room chats with travellers from several other countries. The rooms are basic but very clean, and staff were quick to help us lug our suitcases up the stairs. Our final trip to the airport was made easier by the manager, who arranged a last-minute taxi at a very good rate.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Very good stay overall. Friendly staff and comnfortable. However, the hotel is hard to get to by public transport. Needed to catch two buses from Acton Town Tube station.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Phil
"Good friendly service and clean rooms."
The hotel emailed prior to stay with information sheet regarding the location and transport links which was helpful. met with a cheerful smile and helpful attitude. Room was small as expected but clean which is most important. Shower worked well and breakfast was adequate. Would stay again.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"nice people"
good budget hotel, lovely people
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"A lovely, comfortable, clean guest house."
We had a lovely stay, we were really impressed with the room and the breakfast, the staff were friendly and helpful and we think it represented great value.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Very nice stay"
We really enjoyed our stay here. We were in the family room which was perfect for us with double bed, single bed and bunk beds. The people on reception were very helpful. Tube was about a 15 min walk but then a straight line into the centre of London. We were overall very happy with our stay and would stay here again.
Response by London Guest House
Dear Mary, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are very happy that you liked your stay and hope to see you again in the future. Kind regards
2 night family trip Jan 13, 2014
"Nice and clean"
Value for money
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
vlasis

"Hyggelig opphold. Ingen problemer."
Godt fornøyd, god service, renslig og bra frokost.
4 night trip Oct 22, 2015
"Alles ok, leider etwas weiter weg zum Zentrum."
Es war alles in Ordnung, nettes Personal, reichhaltiges Frühstück. Da wir eine muslimische Familie sind, gab es nichts mit Fleisch, das war für uns sehr angenehm.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
P.
DE
"Prima hotel voor een overnachting met ontbijt"
Voor ons was dit een prima accommodatie voor een overnachting om in Londen twee dagen te verblijven.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
NL
"安心して過ごせました"
2泊しました。夜中着いて明け方にチェックアウトしたので、滞在時間は短いです。部屋は狭いですが、シャワー・ドライヤー・ポット・冷蔵庫・テレビ等、必要な設備は整っており、手入れもされており快適に過ごせました。Acton Town, Ealing Common, West Actonそれぞれの駅から歩きましたが、どこからも遠いのが難点です。住宅街の中にありますが、向かいにミニマートがあるのが便利でした。フロントには朝から晩まで同じ人が居て、いつも快く対応してくれました。朝食は、まあ無いよりはマシという感じでした。 日本人の感覚からすると、決して安くはないですが(当時1GBP=190JPYぐらいで、60GBP/泊)、ロンドンの相場からすればお手頃な値段でしょう。
2 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Kazuhiro
JP
"bueno bonito y barato"
Todo bien a la altura de lo pagado
2 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Jorge
"Bon Hotel"
Bon hotel, personnel sympa et trés serviable. Petit dejeuner un peu simpliste mais Ok. bon point pour le parking également. Dommage qu'il soit un peu loin des transports.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Patrice
FR
"Super nettes und hilfsbereites Team"
Das London Guest House kann ich nur wärmsten empfehlen, wer nicht überteuerte Hotels oder zu gewöhnliche Bed & Breakfast haben möchte. Wir sind wärmsten empfangen worden und bekamen sämtliche Informationen wie und was man sich in London anschauen kann / sollte. Der Anschluss mit Bus und Subway ist sehr gut und die entsprechende Fahrkarte gab's gegenüber. Online gebuchte Tickets wurden uns an der Rezeption ausgedrückt und am Abreisetag dürfte das Auto (bewacht) bis zum Abend auf dem Hotelparkplatz, der übrigens kostenlos ist, stehen bleiben. Perfekter Service und immer freundliche und hilfsbereite Mitarbeiter. Einfach nur Top !!!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Ingo
DE
"Prisvärt och trevlig personal"
Är på det stora hela väldigt nöjd med min vistelse. Helt klart prisvärt. Rena och fräscha rum som hade allt man behövde, trevlig personal och helt okej frukost. Inte särskilt spännande eller mysigt område, men inte svårt att ta sig in till centrum (15 minuters promenad till tunnelbanan och sedan runt 15 minuters resa till Oxford Circus). Enda riktigt dåliga var faktiskt duschen. Var svårt att få en bra temperatur och den kunde växla av sig själv från varmt till kallt och vice versa. Förhoppningsvis var det bara något tillfälligt problem.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
SE
"rapport qualité prix cohérent"
pour le prix cela reste correct mais il faut s'attendre au minimum
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
FR
"Lo consiglio"
Ha quello che serve ad una famiglia per una breve vacanza a Londra: pulizia, cortesia e disponibilità.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Pietro
"nice place"
confortable room, nice people, clean room, a place where i will returned if i will go in London.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
IT
"Hyggelig hotel bed & breakfast"
Vi var på forretningstur. Hadde kurstrening med 10 minutter avstand fra hotellet. Hyggelige folk som jobbet der. Bra service. Helt grei frokost. Savnet bacon til eggerøren. Litt dårlig renhold på rommet, ganske slitt, men helt OK. Kommer til å bruke dette hotellet igjen ved neste kurs.
3 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Mette
"Hotel muy confortable y trankilo y bien comunicado"
Llegamos del vuelo de Bilbao a la estación de autobuses victoria de allí al hotel en taxi sobre 40€ una vez en el hotel ya nos movimos en autobús y luego metro excelentemente comunicado
josemi
ES
Das Hotel liegt etwas außerhalb Londons. Die Bus- und Zugverbindung sind jedoch sehr gut. Das Hotel bietet keinen großen Komfort, reicht aber für einen City-Trip. Das Frühstück war ausreichend und gut.
Other trip Nov 8, 2014
"Our second stay"
Very nice and helpfull hotel owners. For our purpose a great location. Rooms are clean and ok but if facing the street a little bit noisy. Breakfast is all right as well. Overall a good place to stay in Ealing.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Axel
DE
"Ottimo hotel in quartiere tranquillo di Londra"
Siamo una famiglia di 5 persone ed abbiamo soggiornato in questo hotel per circa una settimana agli inizi di Agosto. Siamo stati ottimamente sistemati in una sola camera che ci ha consentito di riposarci in modo molto confortevole. Il letto matrimoniale era comodissimo così come i letti dei ragazzi, di cui uno a castello. Il bagno era piccolo ma con tutti i confort, compresa una stupenda doccia molto grande. All'interno della camera era pure un frigobar dove abbiamo potuto mettere le bottiglie di acqua per la notte e per quando si rientrava in hotel stanchi e accaldati. La pulizia è ottima ed è effettuata ogni mattina. Il servizio di colazione è fornito di molto cibo, tutto squisito. Si faceva colazione in questa saletta mentre si guardavano le news alla tv. Tutto ciò ci è stato molto gradito. Man mano che terminava il cibo , il personale riforniva subito del mancante. L'aspetto esterno dell'hotel è gradevole e dà una sensazione di tranquillità.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Massimo
IT
"Buen Hotel con precio razonable"
Su ubicación no está cerca de la zona turística y se hace necesario gastar algo de tiempo en transporte. Si eso no te es problema, a nosotros no lo fue ya que la parada del bus está en la puerta de este hotel sencillo y muy limpio, es absolutamente recomendable para quien solo lo empleará para dormir tras patearse la ciudad. El desayuno es variado y más que correcto. La atención del personal amable y servicial. No estamos arrepentidos de haberlo escogido.
6 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Miguel G
ES
"Very kind and friendly service"
Being a bit out from centrum, the price is fair and the people working there were very helpful and friendly - i will strongly recommend it, if you have to visit for a couple of days. The rooms arent that big, but they're clean and got everything you need. If you're planning to spend most of your time on doing things around London, this is a great and cheap way to stay at London.
3 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2014
DK
Viaje relámpago con mis hijas 2 días buena relación calidad precio. Habitaciones limpias,
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
ES
"Für Städtetour absolut zu empfehlen"
Sehr freundliches Personal, saubere Zimmer, kostenloser Parkplatz am Haus und gute Bus/Bahn-Verbindung in die Stadt. Wir waren vier Tage dort und hatten ein 3-Bett-Zimmer. Natürlich ist es etwas eng, aber man hat einen Kühlschrank, TV und ist ja sowieso nur zum schlafen da. Kleiner Lebensmittelladen direkt gegenüber. Frühstück mit Toast, Croissant, Saft, Kaffee, Tee, Eiern, Bohnen, Müsli, Käse, Marmelade, Joghurt, Keksen wurde immer nachgeräumt und ist als Grundlage für einen langen Tag völlig ok. Per mail wurde uns eine kleine Anfahrbeschreibung zugesandt.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Dottore
DE
"Dålig frukost, men rätt bra innetemp. och sängar"
Ingen vänlig personal, trångt och dålig frukost
3 night trip May 22, 2014