All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
1313 SOUTH MILTON ROAD, Flagstaff, AZ, 86001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

1.9
    2.4
    1.9
    1.7
    2.8
The room smelled horrible, stains on carpet, towels styffed into bathroom vent. Opened window and tried air fresheners. Complained after we could not get rid of smell and noticed bathroom condition. Did not get a refund or they could not switch rooms. Female at front desk said we could leave property rather that trying to remedy situation. DO NOT STAY HERE.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"Hot Shower? - yes, Bed? - yes, clean? - ...Safe?"
I was looking for a place where I can take a hot shower and sleep safe. Online price was quite low plus $6 tax. Actually, I was about to book another motel but they try to charge another $4.50 beside the room and tax so I cancelled that one. Autolodge was minimum, I could take hot shower but the shower room was not so clean, room 220 window didn't shut tight and window lock was broken, not recommend for ladies. No urinal smell but carpet smelled bad. Bed was ok. No trash can in room. No coffee. lighting was bad. Parking area asphalt was very bad and exterior hallway carpet was bad as well. Internet worked fine. TV was old and not so clear. Microwave was dirty and, Ref. was also not so clean.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Coropin
"Old motel poorly renovated"
The first room we were given was in very bad repair not very clean and had a glass leak. They moved our room one we waited for 30 minutes for them to finish cleaning 4 other rooms. I wasn't excited about the delay as it was already 8pm.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
alesa
"Don't stay here if you have any other option"
This place is the definition of a sleazy motel. Service was poor, the office was locked up at 5pm and the person who finally checked us in was practically sleep-walking. There were no towels in the room, one of the windows didn't lock, and the place is generally pretty run down. There are no amenities to speak of, other than a bed (TV/cable didn't even work).
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"Worts hotel in my life"
It was the worst hotel I have stay in my life, there are "newly remodeled" sign, but the condition of the room and the outside is very, very bad, bathroom door was broken, bathtub was dirty (I didn't let my Daughter to use it), I won't say in this hotel for free. I know this hotel is a cheap hotel but I didn't imagined was that bad. I paid 170.00 for a night.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
RAMON
"Hotel is disrepair"
The hotel walkways are in disrepair, the bathroom wasn't clean, some of the lamps didn't work, all the appliances were unplugged, the heater was still turned off for the winter and the maintenance man couldn't make it in to turn them on.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"DON'T STAY HERE!"
Autolodge had our reservation for two days, CHARGED us for the 2 days, and gave our room away the second day/night of our trip even without us checking out or turning in the keys. You do NOT want to stay here.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Julio
"Don't bother"
The staff consisted of one person who was responsible for the front desk and cleaning the rooms. The hotel was very old and in need of repair but was in the middle of a very busy street with lots of restaurants and stores ( if that is what you like.). The beds were comfortable but I was afraid to walk on the dirty carpet. It did't look like it had been vacuumed in a very long time and there was something suspicious splattered on the ceiling above my bed. There were no cups provided for the gross bathroom and we ran out of toilet paper.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"ghetto hotel"
Horrible hotel. Worst lodging I have had stayed in since living in a fraternity house in college.. No. The fraternity house was better, cleaner, and in better repair. The door only had a push on the knob. No dead bolt. The window in the room was cracked. The shower filled with mildew.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Arthur Mitchell
"Won't be recommending this one"
A very disappointing motel ! Rooms were filthy, beds broken, windows didn't latch and doors didn't lock. And for the price, not worth half of that. Will not be staying here or recommending this to anyone
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Keith
"Worst stay in Flagstaff"
The office manager was rude. Although my stay was prepaid through Expedia she insisted in charging me the total again. Expedia personnel had to get involved to solve that issue. The room was extremely getto, very filthy, my room wasn't cleaned once in the 4 days I was there, only 1 tiny bath towel provided was never replaced once and then linens were filthy. DON'T STAY HERE! Expedia, please get this motel off your motel options for beautiful Flagstaff.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Paula
"Not the best"
The motel was close to shopping mall. The room was freshly painted but overall the cleanliness has much to be improved on. The bad was probably very old, because we were sleeping in the hole in the middle, nothing even close to ergonomics or comfort.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Smells like Urine, very dirty"
Absolute disaster. The room smelled like multiple people had peed on the carpet. Surprisingly, the bathroom was the one place that did not reek of urine. Talked to the hotel manager, who reeked of booze, and was very aggressive while trying to convince us she couldn't smell anything. We were refused a refund. The smell was so overpowering (even with the windows open) we had to leave.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Very bad hotel."
The room smelled so badly of room deodorant that we could not stay in the room. The bed spread was ripped, there were crumbs on the bed and table, the windows were broken and taped up, the lock on the door did not work, the toilet was scratched, there was toilet paper and a q-tip lodged in the bathroom window. We were disgusted with the room and the service.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
B. Williams
"A bed and a shower"
I got what I needed and no complaints. Starbucks on one side and many restaurants nearby including the campus. I spent most of my time doing things so it provided what I needed and the front desk Lady was very friendly too.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Only stay as the last resort"
Room smells, rude manager actually told us she would kick us out if we kept complaining about the room. Bathroom was extremely old and dirty. No maid service whatsoever. Complete and utter disgrace! So yourself a favor and check around before even considering this place. If you are out of options and money this place will do, but prepare for the worst.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"DONT..DONT..DONT"
Worst room I have stayed till now.. When enquired abt the cleanliness, they come to fight, leave alone the bad responses they have. WORST WORST WORST. white towels are in Brown color..not clean at all.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
Was definitely a get what you pay for situation. Not the nicest, but worth the money.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Jay
"Ok, Stay"
The Hotel could use a renovation and a better parking lot. One of the rooms smelled like urine most likely from the carpet. Since these rooms are large studio size I would imagine having a carpet installer on the side to fix this problem. The bed was comfortable which is important to me. The The color of yellow all over the room is a big mistake...it gave the feeling of gloominess. I would of used a lighter tone of yellow paint and left 2 walls egg shell white. On the very cheap this is what it really needs...badly.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Mar
"Do NOT stay here!"
I booked this hotel without reading the reviews and that was a HUGE mistake! The room was dirty and the pillows had hair on them, which made me question whether the sheets were even washed. The shower looked moldy and gross. The people in the adjacent room appeared to be living in the hotel and were arguing loudly, in general this hotel did not feel very safe and I was only there for a couple of hours and that felt too long! I ended up checking out early and of course they have a no refund policy but I knew I would not be able to sleep there, so I just ate the cost and moved on. This is the WORST hotel I've ever stayed in!!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"dirty"
The room wasn't clean when we got the rm the carpet wasn't vacuum, hair n bathroom, it stunk in the room ...The bed was broken n it goes in in the middle ...
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
"Don't do it!!!"
The owners cancelled my reservation and basically stole my money because I wasn't happy with the room so I am out more money that should have even be charged because I didn't want to sleep in a room with a disgustingly spoungey carpet and a funny smell. I am by far not a high maintenance individual but that place it terrible. Sleeping in your car would be better.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Don't stay here. Period."
Smell to the room. Front desk worker yelling w customers downstairs. Air conditioner didn't have a cover on it so all wires showing. So bad we left in the middle of the night.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Lindsay
"0 Rating"
The guy that was supposed to be at the front desk was sleeping, radio blaring. He never checked me in. I had to get another room!!!
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"Not good"
Just not good...I know it's a inexpensive motel but still ... Keep it simple , no ice machine and had to park in Starbucks parking lot cause lack of parking ... Thx
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"Could be better"
The TV is out of date. AC was an in the window blower. Windows looked like someone could come in at any time.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Don't ever stay here!"
The worst hotel I have ever stayed at!!! Disgusting!!!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"the hotel was a pig pin"
the place didnt have the room cleand untel after four o clock.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
jim
"Worst experience ever"
The hotel would not credit my extra day, since we wanted to leave early because the Rooms where awful, the Ac was not working right and we were sweating inside.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
adventerous
"awful"
Room looks nothing like pictures. Seeing the low ratings I expected it to be decent since it was priced at $80 per night. The girl working/living there who helped us came out in her underwear seriously! The comforter was torn, graffiti on furniture and locks were flimsy did not feel safe. Could not get a refund because she said she held the room for us all day even though we had just booked it online hours before. The room was so bad we didn't stay and instead went to another hotel.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Filthy bathroom floor & moldy shower"
Scummy conditions for what we paid, and the room rate was well above a motel 6 rate.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Stayed here while working out of town. Nice place to sleep nothing fancy but the staff is wonderful!
Hotel was as advertised. Not overly nice but also not expensive. Good if you are looking for a close / cheap place in Flagstaff.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"get what you pay for"
Bed is soft. Wifi is fast cable tv. A/c is not right for the room too hot in summer
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Dirty Sheets?"
We laid in bed and immediately started to itch maybe we were allergic to the laundry soap but we sprayed lotion on the sheets and stopped itching
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
Rob
"Pictures are misleading"
The pictures this hotel has on their site are very misleading... Worst place I've ever stayed!!! We ended up not even staying at this place it was so gross.. Payed for the room & split!!!
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Mrs. Hull
Worst hotel I've ever stayed in. It's dirty, carpet is nasty and the furniture is junk.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
"Wow. Should this be available on expedia?"
First horrible room no a/c .. secondwhats newly remodeled? secondThe bed spread. second The rooms dont match the pictures Missing cabinet door...second and only room left had broken bed and door hit the bed on way in...better then sleeping in the rain... way overpriced to comparable rooms.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
jeff
"get what you pay for"
no fitted sheets on the beds. no ice machine, scary location. this should be a $19 dollar a night location
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
"Steer Clear"
I've stayed in some dives, but this one takes the cake. I wouldn't even walk barefoot on the carpet. I'm pretty easy to please, especially when I get a bargain, but this was sincerely awful. The walls and floors are paper thin, so if you're traveling with kids, be especially cautious about booking a stay here.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Natalie
Its a shady place!
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
Mahip Sharma
"Autolodge Flagstaff"
We arrived, checked in paid up front cash, wasn't offered a receipt so I asked for one. When we opened the door of our room the smell almost knocked us over, it was bad. We thought we could "air it out" but that didn't work. There was no deadbolt on the door, windows with no screens or locks. The furnishings looked like they came from the Thrift Shop. We were on the second floor and I could feel the soft spots on the floor where the boards needed to be replaced. This motel needs a complete re-do and I'll be very careful from now on booking motel rooms online.
Jan
the hotel was terrible. I would not recommend it. It was dirty, creepy, and felt unsafe. Basic things were awry: to toilet seat was falling off, the window locks didn't work.
"Disgusting, infested, 3 world living accommodation"
Rooms smell like a port-a-potty, no working air conditioning. The room didn't not have an appropriate lock. Staff was unaccomidating and refused to refund. Beware of this hotel, plenty of others on the same road- look elsewhere.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Just gross."
The room smelled, the second door lock was broken, and the place was just gross. The only positive is that it was in a well-populated area and there is a Starbucks next door for a pick-me-up after a terrible night of sleep. Couldn't get out of this place fast enough in the morning.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Old unkept motel"
We checked out only 20 mins. after checking in. The beds did not even have mattress pads on them. The entire place seemed dark and dingy, inside and out. Our room was right next to the garbage dumpster. There was no security lock on the door. This may have been a decent place in its day but it is no longer. There were people who seemed to live in the motel as well. Their indoor furniture was outside. Not a good experience at all.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
abenn
"Good are bad hotel... extremely bad hotel!"
Hands down worst hotel I have ever been toooo!!! I will never recommend this hotel to anyone. It was so bad I was considering sleeping in my vehicle. The staff was nice. The room filthy with an odd smell. Dirty restroom that makes you think twice about walking in there. I wish I took pics to upload to show how bad it is. By all means avoid this place. Drive several miles more to other hotels if need be. Very disgusting place. The only thing going for it was the Starbucks next to it lol. I can't believe I actually stayed there. :-(
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Carlos
"Drive more and stay in cheap motel instead."
Not a good place. Someone threw up on the stairs and hotel was outdated and noisy.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Mickey
"Nice Hotel."
Well it was a good experience everything was fine, no problems whatsoever, the price was okay and the pictures they have well they don't match the rooms at all except for the bed but yeah it was a good experience.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
The room was aweful and old and very unkept. i would never recommend this place to anyone!!!
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014