All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here109 - 113 Gunnersbury Lane, Acton, London, England, W3 8HQ, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.7
    2.7
"Nice hotel a bit too far from the main atractions"
It's a hotel just for sleep, nothing else. It's a bit far away from the downtown and the main sightseeigns but it's a good hotel anyway, great for a budget trip. The surrounding neighborhood has some great cheap places to eat and a metro station realy near. I have a good stay here, if you're looking for luxury go to another place, but if you want just a nice place to sleep in a expensive city as London, this is your place.
3 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Nicolás Pérez
"Barely adequate"
The hotel was barely adequate for one night. Up two flights of steep steps.. Fortunately, we had only carry on luggage.Had to keep windows open for any air, and this was not a hot day. The room was tiny. WiFi did not work in our room, only downstairs.The staff was nice and tyhe breakfast good.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
traveller
"Great location, mediocre hotel"
Fantastic location - 1/2 block from the Acton Town Tube stop. Convenient to Heathrow and not that far from Central London. Staff was very nice and accommodating. However, this is a Spartan hotel. The single "basic" room does not include a bath (it's down the hall and shared); this was not clear when I booked. The staff was able to upgrade me to a double with bath for a reasonable amount. But, the room was still extremely "basic"! Bath mat was dubious, light over the sink didn't work, exactly two towels were supplied, bathroom door could not open fully due to hitting the bed, etc. On the other hand, the room came with a microwave and small fridge. I'd say it was fine for a single night's stay and considering the price, and I might even be back due to the outstanding location, but this hotel isn't much more than a Motel 6, or perhaps not even that.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
The hotel is family run and is OK. It is about 20 minute by metro from downtown and is right at a metro station. The place is kind of run down but it was cheap. If I had to do it again I would spend the extra money to get a chain hotel closer to downtown. It would be more comfortable and I would rather spend my time seeing the sight rather than riding the tube.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013

"Never again!"
This hotel is nothing more than a hostel. Dirty, uncomfortable rooms. Very worn beds, shower that didn't work, appalling breakfast.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
Kathryn
"DISGUSTING"
This hotel was not clean at all, it was disgusting from the bathroom to the bedding, refused to stay.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
garry
"Room Facilities is not good"
When I arrived at the hotel at 10 pm I had to pay first and then i went to the room which I did not like because I would have preferred to pay at the end when I check out. My room was very warm and air ventilation was not very good I had to leave the windows wide open all night and it still did not make a difference. My kids were very tired and they complained to me that they can't sleep. On the second day when I arrived at my hotel I had no soap, shampoo or milk to even have breakfast in bed! However the staff was very good when we went down to eat breakfast.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
hitendra
"Lovely stay"
The hotel is lovely, close to local shop, right next door, and some fast food places. Also there are few public houses down the road. The underground station is just around the corner too and there is bus stops situation near by also. The staff are very pleasant, friendly and approachable. Breakfast was simple, cereal, omelettes on request, toast,tea and coffee also juice which were tasty.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Faye
"Very friendly, and carpark"
The lady on reception was extremely friendly and helpful. It was great being able to park the car before check in time so we could go into London by tube. Breakfast was great - plenty to eat. Could do with a bit of a spruce up, but fine really. Our room had a build up of dust and fluff around the fridge and behind the door to the shower room, but apart from that the beds were clean and comfortable. We picked this place because of the parking and the price.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
MLJ
"Tired and Depressing"
Start with the positives - the location is fine, and the staff were all helpful and friendly. I was offered a choice of rooms, but the first one was cold and the radiator ddin't work... so I went for the second one. The decor was eye-watering - lurid yellow paint throughout. The bed was comfortable enough, but the room was not much bigger than the bed. There was a noisy fridge in the room, which buzzed all night. The cleanliness was very poor - mould in the fridge, shower screen not clean, someone else's half used toiletries left in the bathroom, paintwork was scuffed throughout the hotel etc. There was a desk in the room - but no plug point, what use is that? The car park was small, and was already full when I got to the hotel at 7pm. Breakfast was OK, but as uninspiring and lacklustre as the rest of the hotel. It's OK value for money, I guess. I won't be staying there again.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
i hope never again...
1 night trip Dec 11, 2013
Disappointing rooms. In winter switching off heating between 9 AM to 5 Pm is unacceptable
Other trip Nov 25, 2013

"リーズナブル"
地下鉄の駅直近という絶好のロケーションに加え、駐車場付き、朝食付きでとてもリーズナブル。その点を考慮すれば、部屋がかび臭く、建物も古い団地のような安い作りであることもそれほど問題ではないでしょう。
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Hotel ok"
Hotel pratique, bon accueil, idéal pour visiter Londres
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Gilles
FR
"Proche station de métro"
Proche station de métro. Accueil sympathique. Un bon rapport qualité prix.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
FR
"Hotel in cui non ritornerei"
Nella descrizione dell'hotel (sito dell'hotel incluso) non è indicata la presenza di camere singole con bagno in comune, anzi è chiaramente specificato che tutte le camere sono en-suite. Mi sono quindi ritrovato al check-in con una camera singola, ma il bagno in comune. Il personale è cordiale e disponibile, la struttura è fatiscente e se ne vede l'usura anche su armadi, letti e pavimenti in moquette. Accettabile per chi sa di doverci passare esclusivamente la notte o non ha nessun tipo di pretesa o aspettativa.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Enri
IT
"Katastrophe"
das schlimmste Hotel, in dem ich je war; Schlechte Lage, Alt, Kein Komfort, schlechtes Frühstück, unmögliche Zimmer und unzumutbare Matratzen - uralt; einzig Positiv - an der Reception waren alle sehr freundlich
2 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Christoph Steiner
CH
"優れた立地、以上。"
アクトンタウン駅から徒歩3分という驚異の立地。ヒースロー空港を利用するための宿泊で最適。ホテルから徒歩1分の場所にスーパー(Nisa local)あり。アジア系のオーナーによるフロント対応はフレンドリー。部屋は別棟になる。共通エントランスと部屋のドアと2種類の鍵。部屋はとにかく狭い。浴槽つきだったが、キャップがなかったので、足でふさぎつつ給水量で排水量を上回らせつつ入浴。今回宿泊したツインの部屋には、巨大な冷蔵庫があり、それが一晩中けたたましい音を立てていた。あまりにうるさいので電源をきった。すると、深夜、キリキリキリ・・・バチンという音とともに冷凍室の凍った壁面が融解し、ポタポタポタと素敵な水滴音のBGM。仕方なく、再び電源をいれ、再冷凍。そしてけたたましい音の復活。そんなこんなで冷蔵庫と格闘しながらの一夜でした。立地と目的への適正を除けば、あまりおすすめできない宿です。
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"親切なスタッフ"
スタッフが笑顔で対応してくれて良かった。バスルームは共同だったが、部屋には洗面台、湯沸かしポット、冷蔵庫が備わっており、滞在中さほど不便は感じなかった。地下鉄ピカデリーラインのアクトンタウン駅に近く、地下鉄の本数も多いためロンドンの中心地へ行くのに思ったより時間がかからず快適だった。一人旅には問題なく利用できるホテルだと思う。
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
JP
"here is really terrible!!!"
the worst experience i ever had!!! No bathroom. Just put a bed in a small house and it cost 50 euro.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"設備は古いがスタッフは素敵"
ホテルは古く、設備には期待しないほうがいいですが、スタッフは優しく、値段を考えると十分我慢できました。私の部屋はベットが新しかったのか、睡眠は快適にとれました。私はまた宿泊してもいいと思います。
Other trip May 27, 2014
chinmako
JP
Quarto limpo e ótima localização, porém o banheiro é muito pequeno, o que incomoda para quem vai passar mais de um dia. Café mais ou menos, mas em geral, o hotel oferece conforto. Em meia hr de caminhada, você já está no centro da cidade.
2 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
BR
"空港・市街地にアクセスのいい立地"
駅からすぐで近くにはコンビニ(?)もあって利便性は◎!ただ設備は古く、インターネットも繋がりにくい環境でした。
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
こぅ
"空港に近い気楽な宿"
ヒースロー空港に近い ロンドンローカルタウンに有る地下鉄駅出口から徒歩3分の宿、冬に泊まりましたが暖房、温水共にしっかりしています。設備は古いですがよく清掃してありリネンもしっかりしていました。朝食は別棟にコンチネンタルスタイルを食べに行きます。5泊以上だと空港まで無料送迎があります。
2 night trip Feb 19, 2014
JP
二部屋予約しました。片方はかなり狭い部屋で、トランクを開けるにもベッドの上で・・・という感じ。バスタブが大きくゆったりお湯にはつかれます。もう一部屋は、普通に快適な環境です。シャワーのみ。家族(大人のみ)での利用でしたが、値段の割には朝食が美味しく、近くに大手スーパーもあり駅すぐですので便利でした。スタッフの方が親切で好感がもてました。ただ階段のみなので大きなトランクはキツイです。
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"陈旧 一般"
睡个觉 无所谓了
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
HK
"Acton Town"
Hôtel un peu loin du centre ville mais très bien desservi, arrêts de bus juste en face et station de métro acton Town a 10 mètres de l'hôtel. Le personnel est agréable. Je recommande cet hôtel.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Acton Town Hotel

"Clean but staff awful"
04/06/15 fatrops_e kearsley
we stayed here over a 3 week period while we were working in London the hotels in a great spot for the tube into London which only takes 40 minutes to the centre the problem we had was with the staff they kept moving us fro room to room it's started of great but by the end of our stay we ended up in two single rooms with the bathroom on the landing and only a sink in the rooms to say we were unhappy with them is an understatement but for a cheap stay its a place to consider! Would I stay here again? ?? Yes .
"2 Night stay"
03/13/15 Howard S Swindon, England, United Kingdom
My wife and I stayed here on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, and have to say this B&B is good value for money. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The Location is excellent for the Tube (only 2 mins walk). Nearest pubs approx 6-7 mins walk away (Wetherspoons) and a pub called The Chatsworth where we ate on Tuesday evening, food excellent and very good value.
"Not luxurious, but basic and clean."
01/27/15 49ChrissieD Maidstone, United Kingdom
My friend and I booked this hotel for New Years Eve 2014. Booked for location and price and the fact that we would only sleep in it for a few hours, we arrived to find it exactly as we thought, in need of decorating but clean and close to the underground.the distance to the tube was a 1 minute walk, The hotel manager was helpful, showed us to our room round the back, a triple room, with 3 beds it was cosy!, A separate shower and toilet. A wall mounted TV and a kettle with tea coffee etc... The beds were clean and comfortable. We didn't have breakfast. It did the job. For one night it was fine, We would stay again, but as friends or tourists looking for a cheap 1 or 2 nights, I'd not recommended here for a couples night of romance.
"Albeit in need of a refurb, the staff are second to none"
09/22/14 Cojasmin T Peterborough, United Kingdom
My sister booked this hotel, after trawling the net for a room within her budget, the blurb mentioned its close proximity to the tube, well it certainly was, we could see the the hotel as we exited the tube station tube. On arrival, we were greeted by a lovely friendly lady on reception, who asked us if we minded a room which faced the front, onto the main road, we didn't. Albeit we were two hours earlier than the stated check-in, we were given the keys to our room and directed where to go. When entered, the room, albeit looked a little grubby, skirting a bit dusty, a cobweb on the wall and curtains that I wouldnt want in my own home,did smelt clean, the shower and toilet were also clean, I checked the beds, the matresses which were both clean (I would recommend that mattress protectors are used as this will keep the matresses clean for future guests) and the crisp white sheets well laundered so all was good. I was extremely pleased with the quantity of teas coffee etc that was available, we certainly wouldn't go thirsty,which was also very pleasing. After getting refreshed and ready to go to the theatre, we passed by reception and again greeted, no one could ever complain about how friendly the staff have been. My sister and I had a fabulous evening at the theatre, when we arrived back at the hotel, we both spoke about how safe we felt, we'd spoke to the PCSO officer at the tube station who was friendly, he mentioned that it is normal for the area to be quiet. I was a little bit concerned about the possibility of the road noise as my sister always sleeps with the window open, surprisingly it wasn't noisy at all and we both slept well. In the morning we both used the shower, which we both felt was lovely as we like to feel the water, not the normal soft spray that you get from a lot of hotels, whatever the cost or calibre. We had to go into another building at the back of the hotel for breakfast, this didn't bother us at all, again the service was of a high standard, the server offered us tea or coffee, which a pot of each was brought to us, the breakfast is continental style, toast (an abundance), cereal, yoghurt, cheese fruit and eggs, as much as you want, which for us was perfect. When we checked out, the receptionist was so friendly (the same lady from the previous day), enquiring about how we'd slept and was everything ok with us. My sister and I have both said that now we have found this little gem, we'll return again, yes it may need updating and a bit better house keeping but you will not find a more genuinely friendly and better value hotel which is as close to the tube as the Acton Town Hotel, at the end of the day, if we wanted the Ritz then we would of payed for it, we didnt and was very happy not to. I/we will definitely be back, hopefully sooner than later. Thank you to the staff, you were all lovely. the only constructive critisicm I can give is, employ a good house keeper and give the property a lick of paint, that would do wonders for this accomodation.
"Needs Work"
08/26/14 TJ_Traveller001 Halifax, Canada
The hotel was conveniently located near the underground and the staff seemed to be very courteous and helpful. The free breakfast was adequate and included cereal, juice, fruit, toast and eggs. Four of us were travelling together and when we arrived at our room we discovered five beds arranged in a dorm room fashion and it felt cramped. The bedding seemed clean, however, a small stain we noticed on our first night remained there on our second night. The bathroom contained visible mold on the walls and was not entirely clean. Some light fixtures in the room did not work and the toilet seat was broken. When we requested these things be repaired the seat was fixed however the light fixtures were not. It was located in a rougher area and we were warned not to leave windows open at night and there was no A/C. On the upside there were a few places to eat near by. I would not return to this hotel.
"No hated it"
08/03/14 Sandra G
Stayed here April 2012 in 6 person room. Electric kept going off crackling sockets. Room had previously been a part of dining room. Place was filthy. Breakfast was limited and dining room dirty . One morning had moulded bread. Would Never go back
"Reasonable hotel on the zone border"
07/16/14 kerenyilaszlo Budapest, Hungary
We spent 2 nights (fri, sat) here in Room 10 (quite noisy and hot, as it is on the front, under the roof). Early check-in was possible, staff is friendly and helpful, breakfast (served in another building) is okay, but the staff is a bit confused (tend to forget things you order), furniture is used, room is relatively clean (was okay for me but probably wouldn't bring a child here), Tube (Hyde Park is 15-20 minutes with Piccadilly Line), local grocery store (with 3 types of Polish beer), cafe (quite good!) is at the corner, 1 minute walk. Hairdrier is available at the reception, upon request.
"The friendly place"
06/23/14 Ike587 Helsinki, Finland
Stayed for three nights as touring London with a friend. We felt very welcome from the start as we checked in. A small family run hotel with the friendly and very helpful hotel. The hotel is situated very well within two tube lines and only one minute away from the local tube station. The room we got was in the back of the hotel and was clean and peaceful. A tv and the fridge but no hair dryer. A breakfast was included and we found it delightful. Coffee, tea and several juices, cereal, youghurt, toast and croissants. All served with a friendly manner. The cost was a good value for our stay and I'll definately go back if I'm with friends or by myself. The staff was wonderful.
"Cheap but very noisy"
05/30/14 Jen W
I chose this hotel based on a limited budget, and it was cheap and located very close to Acton Town tube station. That said the room I stayed in was very noisy, every time someone used the bathroom next to the room and I assume above too the sound was very loud with the pipe work, I was also near the entrance and reception so was woken by that.. Not the most restful place to stay. It was handy for where I needed to be but I won't be staying there again
"Perfect budget hotel"
04/14/14 b-hinchliffe
Stayed 2 nights on the london marathon weekend in a 6 bed family room in the block at the rear of the hotel. Booking in was quick and easy. Staff polite and very helpful. Breakfast was perfect not a full English but there was cereal, warm croissants, fresh toast and fried eggs, nice yogurt, fruit, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fruit juice.if you get there for 8 a.m. you won't have to queue for seating. Beds were comfortable and clean as was the room and bathroom. Hallway/stair areas look a bit tired. If you don't know london at all the receptionist at the hotel is very knowledgeable and can give you all the info you need for getting around and things to do .on booking out day we booked out early and notified hotel we'd collect car in the evening after going to the museums. They were perfectly happy with this. It's not the Ritz but it is comfy and perfectly adequate for a low cost weekend in London. We would stay here again.