All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
335 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON, M5V2A4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not sure what they want to be..."
Good location Nice staff Nice rooftop Good free breakfast options with table service (vs buffet). Micro, small rooms (like a Tokyo room); no place to open a suitcase Shower wall is see-through to room; no privacy if not a couple No Lobby so no place to hang out No business center Restaurant closed on Mondays so no place to relax after returning to hotel Food menu was fine but not very interesting
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
Very noisy. Street noise and parties in the hotel.
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Good place"
The room was adequate, but not large. Excellent location right in the heart of town and near to all attractions. Would recommend!
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Disappointing Tiny Room"
Pretty disappointing experience. The room was pretty awful- no real window, TINY hotel room (had to climb on the bed to open the door!) air conditioner was broken, the TV is hung from the ceiling and would make creaking noises all night, and the bathroom/shower door is completely see-through, which was a huge problem for me, as I was sharing a room with a friend. There's not even a proper lobby to go and wait in- we had to take turns walking down the street when one of us wanted to shower. The rooftop bar attracts a noisy, rowdy crowd that is very disruptive when they are drunkedly making their way down the stairs.
Other trip May 27, 2015
A.
Nice cozy hotel, great location in the center of Toronto.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Small, good location"
Small but perfectly acceptable. Enjoyed the free breakfast!
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Great location for a boutique hotel"
Was in Toronto for meetings, chose this hotel for its price and style, didn't know much in advance about the location. There aren't many (if any) hotels in this area, so this spot is a bit of a gem. Apparently there is a great rooftop, but it wasn't yet open for the season. The restaurant on the ground floor is a nice convenience especially if you are staying here for business - its a good place to get a bit of work done. I lucked out and got a room facing Queen St, which was big and bright. For some, it might be a bit noisy, but coming from NYC it was completely fine for me.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Stephen
"Nice hotel for business , very clean, small rooms"
Averall good hotel , good location , easy transportation, a lot of places to de food.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Cristian
"Fabulous boutique hotel in the heart of it all!"
Lovely hotel, excellent use of space, friendly staff
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Coco
"A pleasure to stay"
The hotel was small and elegant with a modern decor, which I like. The staff were personable, helpful, friendly, and available. It was a short walk to the large hotel where my meeting occurred; therefore, convenient. Breakfast came with the room and was excellent. I would stay there again.
3 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Free room upgrade! Modern and clean room"
I stayed one night for business and was very pleased! I was given an early check in and a room upgrade for free! And after a long day traveling from the USA it was greatly appreciated! The room had a Danish modern feel- the bathroom and decor was very clean and simple! I loved it! The free breakfast at the Beverly restaurant was excellent too!
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Elisabeth
"In The Heart of It All"
Incredible location. On Queen Street West in the heart of it all. I walked from The Beverley to the AGO and to many of my other downtown destinations. The room was impeccably furnished and the staff perfect. My first time staying in a hotel that was small in size and new. The stay exceeded all my expectations. I think of it as an ideal place to recommend to friends and a wonderful place to which to return the next time I am in Toronto.
3 night trip with friends Apr 15, 2015
gerald
"Berveley Hotel, Toronto"
Rooms are extremely small, there is no appropriate Air Ventilation specially for Bathroom usage. You can't open the window. Very, very inconvenient if sharing.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Great hotel great location"
Excellent restaurant on site.. friendly staff great location .. no better spot to stay at in Toronto
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Wonderful service and spotless rooms!"
Something that stood out was the cleanliness of the hotel rooms and the great attitude of the front desk and restaurant employees. The food for breakfast was great, deliciuos and healthy. The narrow hallways and reduced space in the elevator were the only inconveniences I found. I will definitely return to this hotel but with a smaller suitcase!
4 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Bertha I.
"Taste of Europe in Toronto boutique hotel!"
I have stayed for business. The whole overall experience at the hotel was amazing. All 3 concierge staff members (Alena, Sarah, and Yuriy) were beyound helpful and friendly and professional and knowledgable. The room itself was a bit small, but had everything I needed. Teh bedding was absolutely amazing! Comfy robes are also were included! Complimentary WiFi and breakfast were great necessatities I didn't need to worry about. Also hot beverages, fresh fruit and cold bottled water to go were always at hand. Great experience! I'd recommend to anyone who doesnt' mind a bit of walk to downtown and doesn't mind modest space of the rooms.
5 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Galina
"Not for the overweight"
The hotel is interesting and highly modern. However, the room is small--too small apparently for a chair in the bedroom--and it is a tight fit getting into and out of the shower. The staff were very friendly and very helpful.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"A gem in Toronto."
The hotel was very good. Modern, young and perfect location. The only thing which was missing was HD TV. But I'll definitely come back there and I highly recommend it.
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Fabien
"Too small room"
When I got into the room, I was shocked by its small size. It's really too too small, though the whole room is well designed, with almost everything you need for a night, except a desk and chair: even with a TV set hanging on the ceiling!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Henry
"I'll be back!"
Great location in the heart of Queen St west neighborhood. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Intimate sized room, but smartly laid out. The building is very narrow, in an urban location. Very good use of the space available. The included breakfast was exceptional...you choose one item from their regular menu and non-alcoholic drink. Nice selection and very well presented.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Perfect location"
I liked everything about this place, the rooms were super clean and new, the decor was nice, front desk was very sweet and helpful. The rooms are on the small side but they make very good use of their space. The only problem I had was that the walls were very thin and I heard every check in happen, plus all the partiers stumble in at 3 am. I was around the corner from the front desk so if you need to get more sleep or have to go to bed early ask for something further back. Otherwise perfect, 100% would come back.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
jade
"Great for those looking to have fun"
Great location (near almost everything), great staff, the rooms are small but the hotel put a lot of thought into making them seem as large as possible (glass doors, a retracting TV, and under bed storage). The breakfast which is included is incredibly generous and overall I think this is a great value for money. The one downside was that the heat was not in-room controlled and it got uncomfortably hot at night. With that said I would stay there again in a heartbeat.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Boutique experience!"
Fabulous breakfast! Room a bit too tiny but otherwise staff has been extremely helpful and nice!
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Excellent service, room and food. Handy location. Third stay and will definitely be back.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great litte rooms in great location"
Great room for a business trip. Great location and fresh feel. Very small rooms relative to other hotels, but really, all the space I needed. Lost a contact in the morning, left a note and was surprised to see the staff found it, cleaned it and placed in contact case on the sink. Awesome! Great food at restaurant too. City parking lot 100 yards away. Have stayed twice and would recommend to anyone. Will definitely come back.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Sean
"Great staff, nice but SMALL hotel"
First off, let me say that I loved the staff. They were so friendly, helpful, and accommodating, from giving local restaurant suggestions, to printing out papers, to buying tea upon request (!). Really lovely women at the front desk, friendly and amazing. The hotel was fun, clean, modern. Two complaints, though, one of which is my own fault--I didn't realize the rooms were SMALL [this was not clear on the hotels.com booking page though it was on the Beverley's own website]. For one person who is out and about it is fine, but it's VERY tight quarters for two people (smaller than NYC hotels, think major European city small). The other thing is that there seems to be no insulation in the hallways. I could hear guests arriving at 1 am, and the front desk printing out things at 7 am. It wasn't *horribly* loud, and the desk staff is aware and very apologetic, but if you are a light sleeper, beware. Oh, but they have free earplugs.
4 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Excellent value"
Smaller hotel room but good use of space. Clean. Rooftop patio Would return without hesitation
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Small but cool; walkable"
We knew the rooms would be small when we booked, and indeed ours was. It doesn't matter though - they are new, spotless, with a well-designed Euro vibe, and utilitarian chic. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. A word of caution - forget privacy if you need to use the toilet in a "certain way" - the see-thru glass wall and the gapped sliding door separating the bathroom from the bedroom offers little. If you are a couple, turn up the sound or just leave the room when needed..... The open rooftop bar is cozy and fun. The neighborhood is cool with several good restaurants. The Crepe Cafe across/down the street is great for breakfast, and Little India down the street is terrific for Indian food. Hip shopping all around. Bottom line - we would stay at the Hotel Beverly again.
5 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Well-traveled couple
"Great Getaway"
I really liked this hotel. It is neat, clean, in a great location, with friendly and helpful staff. There is also a treasure trove of local eateries around it. I did have one problem, however, the air conditioning in the place isn't very powerful, so if you are warm natured, like I am, then you might want to consider somewhere else.
6 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"No Bathroom Privacy"
My fiancee and I stayed at The Beverley in July for a long weekend to catch a Blue Jays game and tour Toronto. The hotel is in a really great location convenient to the Skydome, the CN Tower, and the many bars and restaurants. The rooms were quite small, but clean and well maintained. The roof-deck bar is a nice place to have a drink to start or end the evening. Our biggest complaint about this hotel is the design of the bathroom. There is a floor-to-ceiling, completely clear glass panel looking right in on the toilet meaning you are COMPLETELY on display to whomever else is in your room while doing your business. I am at a loss as to how anyone thought that this was a good decision. It really put a damper on our stay at this hotel as one of us had to leave the room while the other used the toilet so they could have some privacy. If you're traveling alone, this probably isn't an issue for you. But for us, this alone will prevent us from ever staying at this hotel again and we will recommend that others stay away as well. This situation seems like it could be so easily fixed: Just frost the glass or at least put up some kind of curtain.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
"Happening neighborhood, silly rooms"
This hipster hotel is artsy and funky, in the heart of a really lively neighborhood, great for walking around soaking up the city life. The staff was also very nice and helpful. But the room was so ridiculously tiny, we laughed when we walked in. It's like being in an Ikea showroom display of a hotel room. The bathroom is also disconcerting. Thank goodness we've been married a while because there is zero privacy between the room and the bathroom.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Small hotel don't trust photos"
I booked this hotel after checking out many hotels and the pictures looked cute. The hotels restaurant staff was incredibly rude when I accidentally walked into the restaurant with my bags. After checking in my room was tiny and windowless unlike the pictures. The only window was looking at your toilet when you slid the door closed. I'm glad I did not bring a guest. The hotels afternoon staff was friendly but often not reachable. The evening staff was not able to even tell me of a kitchen that was open at 11pm. The other major problem I had was the soap, shampoo and conditioner were in dispensers it was not a cute touch it was gross and cheap. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Christian
The room was very small but adequate for a one night stay. It is more suited for students and leisure travelers. Ask for a room on the third floor if noise is an issue. Rooms on the second floor are close to the street-level entrance and the reception, and more prone to noise (loud talking late at night, street noise). The location is great - only a few blocks from the Osgood Station and right on the 501 Streetcar line on Queen St. There is a restaurant on the first floor of the building. You will have to climb a narrow stairs to the second floor reception upon entrance. No free breakfast, but free coffee is served in the morning. Rooms are clean- the room I had stayed had a full-sized bed, some closet space, a shower, wash basin, and a toilet; and are equipped with towels, bath robes, shampoo & conditioner, body soap. My room did not have a hand soap so I had to go get one (there is a drug store right across the street from the hotel).
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Nice boutique hotel in the heart of Toronto!"
Overall, it was a pretty nice place to stay...small boutique hotel literally in the center of downtown Toronto with helpful staff, nice rooms (very clean though just a little small) and solid service...would definitely stay there again!
7 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
M.N.
"great customer service"
When checking in our room was right next to the receptionist's desk, which was a bit awkward. We asked if we could change rooms and they said yes. We moved to another room the next day and it was actually bigger.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Capsule hotel"
The room was tiny and I could hear every noise on the hall.
Other trip May 26, 2014
edna
"Friendly hotel at downtown."
I can recommend this hotel to single or couple travelers as the rooms are tiny and cold for children. I enjoyed my stay. The nearby restaurants and bars are friendly. The convention center is in walking distance.
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Small room but very nice!"
Went to the Rogers center for a Red Sox game and stayed here and it was close! Great place for two people!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"central"
Well located on trendy Queen Street West near downtown but don't expect this to be good for business travel. Rooms are very sweet, clean, fresh but minute - elevator slow like from '50's to service way too many rooms crammed into a small renovated urban building. If you like carrying suitcases up and down stairs and have all the time in the world, then it is very good value for money.
2 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"Very Good"
Convenient location, relatively small but clean and well-kept room. Only con is that the bathroom has a glass door, which was a little strange. But otherwise, excellent.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
oc
"Perfect Hotel Experience"
Came in from L.A. late. Great reception by staff member on duty. I would describe hotel as small Euro boutique hotel. Very well maintained. Great bar/restaurant below the hotel. Super clean. Had zero problems with heat and air. Location is outstanding. Overall great value. Definitely would stay there again. Manager of Hotel is very friendly and eager to please his guests.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"solid location to shopping and night life"
I had an excellent stay. The room was tiny but it worked out just fine.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"The sincere people made all the difference!!!"
The decor was modern and unique (4 stars). When I first got there, I was given a room that smelled like smoke (2 stars). The staff immediately apologized and re-assigned a different room to me (3 stars). At my arrival and departure, the elevator did not work (2 stars), but the staff willingly carried my suitcases! The temperature in the room was either too hot or way too cold (sometimes I had to sleep in warm pants and my coat) (2 stars). The hot water in the shower was not actually hot, it was little bit warmer than warm (2 stars). The rooms were tiny, but considering that this hotel was more of an European style, I understood the size and the decor. Hotel did not have any maps of the nearby areas or any general city maps. Despite of the inconveniences and hotel not having a complementary breakfast, they did have coffee, hot tea and green tart apples available 24 hours. I interacted with 4 staff members and each one of them was sincere, polite, smiling and truly willing to help! (3 stars) When I thought about how I would rate this hotel and what made it different from any other 3 star hotel and experience, I immediately thought of the 4 staff members with whom I interacted. I cannot stress how polite they were and expressed a genuine care and willingness to help with various situations -- it is because of those 4 individuals who work at the Beverly Hotel that I am upgrading the star status from 3 to 4 stars. The right people working there made all the difference!!
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Moose-n-Goose
"Central location"
Opened in July 2014. Too many opening issues. Elevator slow and not easily accessible . No lobby and entrance on second floor. 20 rooms all very small. No desk or chairs. Tiny bathroom with shower. Great restaurant.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"The location of this hotel was excellent."
I loved this hotel. It is within walking distance to great shopping, restaurants, and coffee shops. The convention center, CN Tower, Blue Jays stadium are all within walking distance. Taxis were readily available. The restaurant located in the hotel was excellent as well. A tiny boutique hotel with a luxury feel to it. The rooms are small, but well laid out. The staff was very nice and the rooms and hotel were very clean and very comfortable. It would be difficult to share a room with another person for an entire week. The elevator was not in service during my stay. Carrying my bag up a flight of stairs was not a problem for me. I loved it and will definitely stay there each time I am in Toronto.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Great for voyeurs"
Our main issue with this hotel was the bathroom. Although very sleek, modern and appealing, the room featured a window into and no door to the bathroom, so ... no privacy. This may be of interest to others, but I doubt we would have booked this hotel knowing that.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014

"Very nice - hidden gem"
Everything was perfect, was celebrating my daughters 16th birthday downtown! Great location to shopping! Breakfast was amazing.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Charlotte
"Perfect business hotel"
Rooms are small but use every inch of space effectively. Great for 1 person but might be too small for 2 people. Slept very well. Warm breakfast in the restaurant was great.
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Matthew
"Overall great!"
I liked the Beverley. Its in a great location and the price was decent. The room was pretty small, we had a room with a double bed, however it was clean and had everything we needed. The space would be prefect for a single person or couple if you don't mind small spaces. The rooftop patio was cool and the breakfast was fantastic. I reccomend the nutella french toast if you have a sweet tooth. What i also really appreciated was the free bottled water in the hotel. Hotels can get dry and it was great that it was available and free. Also, shoppers drug mart and all the nice clothing stores is conveniently accross the street in case you forget to bring everything you need.
1 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
crystal
"Pack light"
Although the place was modern, clean, and comfortable, the size of the room was tiny. Not quite a Japanese capsule hotel, but otherwise the smallest room we've stayed in. The breakfast included option was really worth it - delicious a la carte options. Location was terrific.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015