All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
205 Lewers St, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great staff! Beach access! Not very comfortable"
Staff was very nice. Location nice for shopping / beach access. Took us a bit to figure out exactly where the entrance was (drive up right in front of a storefront on what felt like the sidewalk area). Room was stuffy and A/C not working well. Our room stayed at 80 and no cooling breeze available. Might be fine for others but not for what we are used to living in. Seemed clean but old (and that's ok with me). Of course our stay was in August so the whole world was hot so opening the sliding door at night was not helpful. The price was definitely reasonable for a room with partial ocean view. Would stay again but not roomy or comfey enough for lengthy stay. I recommend Kailua or non-metro area in a VRBO rental for that for those seeking less city life and more island sights.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Nice place to stay for just one night.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Roderick
Was very relaxing. Room was fantastic.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Martha
"great value"
visit often, normal hotel was booked for part of our stay. Great value for the money, hotel just not updated out of the 1980's. Location and staff service is great!
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"You get what you pay for with this one."
The hotel is outdated and is going thru renovations. There was some construction noise on the lower floors. The walls in the room were dirty and stained. The oven was filthy, there was no way I would cook anything in the dirty oven. I did not like not having any maid service during my stay, and having to take my dirty towels down to the 2nd floor to exchange them for clean ones. The pool is small and unappealing, but you are less than a block away from the beach so we never used the pool. On the plus side, the hotel is in a great location. The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful. Looking forward to the renovations.
5 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Revisiting on Old Friend"
We had stayed at the Imperial in the early 1980's when it was brand new. It was fun to revisit. We loved our high room with two balconies and a partial ocean view. We were disappointed in the size of the two rooms we had. With both the sofa bed and pull down bed used in the main room there was little room to walk between them. The bedroom was also small. Despite the fact the Imperial is a bit dated, we would not hesitate to stay there in the future. The location is the best feature of this hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Eileen
"Close to everything."
Very conveniently located. Good for short stay. Fold out bed
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
lilla
"Super value for the location"
As this place functions as a time-share, the rooms are really small apartments with the amenities you would expect from that setup. There's a kitchenette which is so useful for keeping dining costs lower as we had breakfast and lunch in every day. The laundry room is also welcome and the on-site activities help was wonderful. It's a short walk to the beach and if you don't feel like doing that, the nearby main street has tons of high-end shopping venues and restaurants to visit. Considering our glitzy neighborhood, the rates were very reasonable and ,although the building is a bit outdated, the great location and convenience made up for that. Be prepared for a little noise from the street as there are people wining and dining until late outside.The entire staff is so friendly and helpful too, from the front desk to the housekeeping department. I would definitely book here again.
6 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Right next to beach and with partial ocean view"
Great location - right next to the beach. The staff are very friendly and helpful on valet parking and luggage handling. Our rooms on 17th floor have partial ocean view. We had a one bed room suite. Rooms are small and old but were arranged to have 3 beds enough for my big family. Highly recommended.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Yao
Great week and excellent location.
4 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"pre-cruise stay"
Very delightful stay, enjoyed the hospitality & friendly hotel personnel. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Roger
"Very very good"
It was very pleasant the only exception was a very loud humming sound which we were told was the chiller this must have been very close to our room 901 and on one particular night it was so loud we just couldn't sleep. Otherwise the location, ambience and comfort was perfect
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Angela
"View"
didnt like the view I paid almost $450 for ocean view And didn't get what I paid for
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Precious
"Great stay for great price"
Great place to stay for a reasonable price. Very close to Waikiki beach, and great accommodations
2 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Jesse
"great location"
Stayed in Ohia suite for 6 nts. The front desk was rude to us when checking in. The room was larger than I thought it would be. The bathtub wasn't seeded to floor & was very unstable while showering. The murphy be was comfortable, however, the pull out was terrible. Location was wonderful!
6 night business trip May 28, 2015
"ok hotel but service could be better"
The staff couldn't deal with us being a large group with several rooms. They were not accommodating at all and they had trouble spring everything out. they also some how changed the name on one of our reservations which was very confusing. They did let us check in early and the rooms were fine except on of the two beds was a doodle l folks out couch. The upper rooms had a great view.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Megan
"Great room"
The room was set up like a little apartment and that was awesome. We stayed in four hotels while we were in Waikiki, & this one was the best
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"2015 Hawaiian Vacation"
Great location just a block from the beach. All shops and restaurants are within walking distance. The only bad thing was the parking at $25.00 per day. Parking down the street was $10.00 for nine hours. Hotel bar on the roof had great cocktails at a reasonably price,bartender was good, and fireworks every Friday night.
4 night family trip May 8, 2015
Rodney
Good location, close to beach. Though the Ohio type unit is small but the unit is clean. There wasn't much room left when the bed was down.
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
This resort is in a great areas close to beach and eating places. Denny,s and ABC shop downstairs. We three of us (adults ) stayed in a palm room which was spacious enough. This can be an expensive destination but this accomodation makes it affordable . Laundry located on the second floor is great. I have marked the noise down as renovations were happening outside which had trucks turning up very early . I would stay here again without a problem Kevin Zigenbine
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
room was a small studio with no view at all-the patio was really big with a table, 2 chairs & an umbrella. Had 2 cement tall walls-we only could see the hotel across. Was convenient because we had a wedding to go across the street. Danny's restaurant was closed-& we couldn't find a place for breakfast-so early the next morning about 7 o'clock we went home. Already checked out - when lo & behold Danny's was open!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
both retired
"Value"
Stayed here for the first night of a 5 night stay in Waikiki. Stayed at much nicer and far more exensive hotels for the remainder of the stay. The Imperial definitely gets 5 stars for value and location. I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to save 100 to 150 a night during the busty season, and still be in a prime location. Also highly recommended for familes- the Banyon room was a two room suite with a kitchnette and 3 comfortable beds. The furnishings and decor of the rooms weren't as nice as the more expensive hotels, but adequate and a good value relative to the other hotels in the immediate area.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Hotel was close to everything."
It was about 2 blocks from beach. Had an ABC store next door where you could be gifts and food.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Close to beach. Good for family and friends"
The hotel is good for family or group of friends. Downside is the check out time coz it says 12noon but its 11am
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
nikki
"Overnight Stay - Best Location"
Stayed here as we had a 24 hour layover on our way to Australia. We picked it for the price and location. Price was great for the location and the location could not be better. Four of us stayed in a "studio" which would have been much to small for us had we been staying longer. We did not use much of the hotel facilities but the gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and got us a little larger studio. The hotel was fine based on our expectations or the short stay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2014
"Convenient location."
The room was clean and fine. Hallways and common area needs updating. Stale, musty smell and sort of dark. Needs to be lightened up creating a more airy feel.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Could Have Been Better"
Our room had a horrible view. It wasn't cleaned on the day they said it was to be cleaned. I had to call to remind them. They scheduled it the next day but only vacuumed & emptied garbage. Didn't replace the towels we placed on floor which included our pool towels. Carpet was dirty & had lots of stains when we checked in. Also shower doesn't drain when someone is showering in other bathroom. Room is very outdated & not very clean. I could have got more for what I paid. Wasn't happy at all.
6 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Amazing place! Fourth time here....love the area and staff. Check out the the owners lounge for a great sunset.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Super location !"
Just one EXPENSIVRE resort between this hotel and the beach; several access points to the beach. Right in the heart of Waikiki beach; with all the glitz. I really expected more tacky tourist shops, but here you could think you're on rodeo drive; very nice upscale shops. I'm not a shopper, but enjoyed walking the area. Hard Rock around the corner and Denny's next door for us more "down to earth" types.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Dean
"Excellent location"
Our stay at the Imperial Hawaii Vacation Club was very good. The valet parked our car in good time. The room was spacious and comfortable for 6 people. We had the Banyan Suite on the 17th Floor and had a corner view of the water... LOVELY. The room had a coffee machine, microwave and refrigerator. The location was close to all the restaurants, hotels, bars and bus or taxi to downtown was cheap and good. the Beach was easily accessible from nearby hotels or a short walk to Wakiki Beach and the Dukes statue on the beach. Taxi to the pier 2 for the Norwegian cruise cost $22/- with luggage. Plenty of buses to downtown and even to the airport is cheap and convenient. No extra charges except the standard resort fee as mentioned in the booking. I highly recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2014
Mel
"close tot he beach"
decent hotel, appliances not working, not very clean, nice view, pleasant staff
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
paola
"Nice Place"
Just a block from the beach - close to the action
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
LarryMc
"Not worth ruining your vacation"
This hotel had all the makings of a disaster. Slow elevators - had to wait for over 10 mins to find an unpacked elevator where my suitcases would fit. Really terrible bathrooms, badly designed rooms, I could go on and on, but won't. There are better hotels around. Pick one :) and I'm sure it will be better than this one
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Nice Area"
It was a great stay in a centrally located area next to lots of shopping,dining facilities.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Rick S
"excellent"
Excellent hotel! Highly recommended
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
rosy
Enjoyed our stay. We liked having a place to park our rental car at the site. The valet service was above average. So many restaurants close by.
5 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Theodore
"Good for families"
Imperial is located centrally to all the hustle and bustle of Wakiki's shopping center. The beach is only a few minutes walk away. It's an older hotel, and room cleaning service is only done once a week, however their front desk and housekeeping is very quick to respond to any requests, like trash removal and vacuuming (helpful especially if the kids tracked in lots of sand from the beach!) Valet service was good. Overall, we had a comfortable 1 wk stay for 4 adults and 2 young kids.
7 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
bell hop lost my jacket & air conditioning never really worked & the hotel needs remodeling.
5 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
"Ridiculous"
I booked a room at this hotel two months in advance of my stay. When I arrived, they put me in a room immediately next to housekeeping on the 3rd floor. The room was very hot from them propping the housekeeping door open, gusting what must have been laundry room heat directly into the gap under my door. A/C was weak. I complained to no avail, the maintenance claimed the A/C was working fine. I removed the prop from the housekeeping door, and the noisy slamming of said door commenced, averaging about once a minute. The temperature did drop from 87 to 85 degrees. The bed was just a few feet from the door, making for a light sleeper's nightmare. I complained again, this time angrily. The manager came upstairs with me, telling me it was not 85 degrees in my room. I pointed to the thermostat (which read 85 degrees) and asked if he was sure about it. I said I need another room immediately and he said they were booked to 97% capacity and there are no more studios. After pulling teeth, I received an upgraded room. I hate this front desk staff, the difficult manager, and I hate this hotel. It made my one night stay in Hawaii a disaster and a memory I yearn to forget. I will never go back. Great location though.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Will
"Nice hotel and close to the beach and shopping"
Are stay at this hotel was good. It is close to the beach and shopping. You can walk to the beach and shopping. The only complaint I have is the air condition in the rooms was very good and there was no air conditioning in the halls or elevator.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Close to the beach"
Pretty basic hotel. Not as fancy as others I've stayed at but it was clean. It is one of the taller hotels so the upper floors facing the sun get really warm. The staff was friendly and helpful. There was a hotel service that you go to their time share thing and you get $150 towards any activity like the Polynessian Culture Center, Pearl Harbor or a buncha other stuff, it was a second trip there for us so the time was worth it. Great area lots of restaurants within view of the hotel, Roy's was across the street and our airline offered a coupon to them (Alaska Airlines). Not a lot of free extras but there never is anymore. Bottom line is I'd stay here again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Jojo Nicole
"HOT ROOM / Hidden fees"
The AC was not working well my room was very humid and even the halllways. the AC did work in the lobby the day of my check out. this hotel had too many hidden fees and taxes. Vale parking was taxed, the room was taxed, the hootel fee was taxed. I guess the overall bill $180.00 is still a good buy for the area, however it would be nice to see all the fees on Hotel.com to prevent any surprises. I have gotten other reservations from hotels.com and was not nearly as painful or confusing. I will never stay at Imperial again mainly because of the attitude of the front desk clerk in addressing my concerns.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
All the staff were friendly and helpful. Great location for the beach and bus transportation. The pool is nothing to get excited about--it was wet and we could swim--just not "pretty"! All in all, we were happy.
7 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"Awesome Location"
The room is a little outdated, there is a coffee pot, but they do not supply coffee, and the bathroom was a little small other than that it was a great place to stay. The staff is super nice and helpful. The location is amazing. It is walking distance to the beach, restaurants, and shops. The shops in the area are high end: Gucci, Dior, Harry Winston etc. Pearl Harbor is close by, so is the famous Honolulu Swap meet at the Staduim.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Audrey Calderwood
Pricey for quality of dCimity. Desk and valet staff awesome.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great location, Decent room"
Nothing compared in price anywhere near this location. The room had a microwave, fridge, sofa and table. Very nice for longer stays. No frills, but we were happy. Perfect location, and our room on the 20th floor was surprisingly quiet for being right in the hub of things.
3 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
Andrea
"Very good location"
The hotel is close to the beach & that's all it matters.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Emily
"Bed is on the wall?!"
The bed needs to draw off from the wall. I don't think such a hotel in Waikiki should have such terrible environment. The guys at valet parking and counter are rude. Never recommend
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Excellent location! Small, but super efficient.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Imperial-waikiki"
Location is great (walking distance to the beach, restaurants, and stores). Staff is very accommodating and is always ready to help. This hotel can accommodate 5 to 6 people in one room and a has full-sized kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Hotel needs a little bit of updating, but staff service and hotel location make up for it.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014