All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jl. Jalan Braban 62/100, Seminyak, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wont regret this hotel"
Best hotel in Semanyak! Small 9 bedroom hotel, tucked away from the other big chain hotels. Nice pool, nice and friendly staff Why book a 200 room hotel, when you get this cosy 4 star hotel to relax in, easy choice in my opinion
2 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Ian
"Great location...but that's where it ends"
We had asked for twin beds as we were friends travelling together they gave us a double so we had to change rooms the next day... The staff never greeted you or farewelled you and everything you asked for seemed an effort...the photos of the place are deceptive. Breakfast was included but non existent ...it was in walking distant to eat street and good shopping and had a friendly little spa across the road but that is all the good I can say about the place...I wouldn't stay there again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Annamarie
"Nice but small"
La cabana is in a great location if you're wanting to spend time exploring seminyak square. The staff at the hotel are really nice and accomodating. Hotel area is quite small and if you want to sun tan at the pool all the sun beds are sheltered. The hotel rooms are nice but they are quite small.. Could barely fit my luggage in the room. The beds were very comfortable though. Bathroom had a shower and bath tub which was nice. Overall I would Say this is a nice hotel if you're on a budget and want to stay somewhere nice.
5 night trip Apr 5, 2015
Madison
"Perfect 3 star accommodation"
Doesn't get much better for the price. It's just very good basic, clean, well situated accommodation at a great price! Just about every bathroom in Bali needs maintenance (excluding 5 stars in this comment) so does this one but rather comment on the negatives focus on the positives. Pool is perfect, air con good and location good unless your walking alone very late at night. Can't comment on breakfast as the cook didn't show up, but it's not included and there is so many breakfast placed close by, it wasn't a problem. I'd stay any time again.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
single female
"Nice hotel close to the main street and restaurant"
I stayed here the night before my flight home and was the only guest in the hotel as they had a big group coming the next day. Once i checked out at 12pm My flight was 10Pm and the staff happily let me leave all my bags in the office. Small hotel with only 9 rooms i believe but for price per night it was worth every cent and had a feel of a much more expensive hotel. Hotel staff were great, especially Gustu who went above and beyond all expectations to help me on my final day of travel, nothing was too hard or too much hassle for him. Would stay again
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Mitch
"OK, but a number of nicer places nearby."
Room was spacious and clean, had outdoor bathroom with separate bath and shower, which was nice, but must be careful with mosquitoes, particularly at night. Pool area was smaller than looks in photos. There was no room service. A short walk to main street in Seminyak with plenty of bars cafes and restaurants nearby, including Seminyak Square, but a bit of a hike to beach.
2 night trip Feb 8, 2015
"Nice little boutique 9 room villa"
The Villa is one street from Seminyak square and a lot off the good restaurants in that area,walking distance to Potato Head,Kudeta,Ginger Moon etc....For breaky walking distance as well, Sea Circus,Revolver,Grocery and Grind (all these do fantastic coffees) and The Library. Villa la Cabana does not have a restaurant or bar so will have to eat out all the time (I think they might do breaky) Its also a little noisy, my wife joined me a couple of days later and wanted to change to a hotel that was not so noisy and had room service and a restaurant and a big pool...not so important to me. The villas are kept very clean and the photos on expedia are pretty much what its like,the staff are awesome and friendly. I would stay here again so cheap a weeks accommodation for the price of an room in Perth,WA
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
JK
"Very nice hotel, Bijou and boutique feel."
Helpful staff, lovely pool and well maintained facilities.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
maureen
"Good for the right price"
The hotel is lovely, slightly off a main road. The only points to consider is that it is quite near a busy road, which makes it smell a bit like petrol when you a relaxing in the pool. They were often short of towels and the breakfast was very limited. All things considered it was great value for money and a relaxing place to stay.
5 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Ross
The hotel itself has been kept in good condition. The facilities are very good, with a decent swimming pool. The staff are very friendly and approachable. Particularly the young receptionist who called some cab drivers for me and was helping me get their price down. Location wise, it could be better situated. It's not exactly near the beach (which didn't bother me personally) and it was also at least a 10 minute walk from anything else. Considering how much cabs cost in Bali, this isn't a huge issue at all. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Andy
"La Cabana"
This is a small clean and simple place close to the main strip. Saying that it is quiet and friendly and we thought very good value for money. Would return here if in Bali.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Cocoa
"Paradise A+"
What a fantastic time we had, truly a welcoming place to stay, perfect location, great value, always clean and well maintained. Thanks again to all the friendly staff at La Cabana for your warm and kind hospitality.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Perfect hotel to stay in Bali- everything you need"
Just got back from our quick stay in Bali and had a great time as always! This was probably the best trip we've had and a lot of that has to do with staying at the La Cabana Hotel. This was by far the best accommodation we've stayed at in Bali. Such a clean hotel and the staff are AMAZING! Usually we do a lot of sight seeing but this trip was all for relaxing, and this was just the spot we needed. The rooms are beautiful and the only times we wanted to leave was to lounge by the equally beautiful pool area. I wasn't sure what to expect as I have stayed in both good and bad in Bali so I really am over the moon with how great our experience was here. We only properly left the hotel on one day and it was close by to everything we needed (can't remember the names of the bars but they are close and a lot of fun!). I would definitely recommend eating at the hotel, my wife and I were both very happy with our meals there, and even happier that we finally found a hotel that serves great food! (Usually let down by hotel food in Bali to be honest, definitely wasn't at La cabana). All in all, an absolute 5 star experience and my new favourite hotel in Bali. Will be coming back here often for sure! Highly recommend PS If the staff read these reviews, thank you again - you guys were the best!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Owen
"Great hotel, brilliant location, best service"
Had an amazing time thanks to the staff and hotel. I could not have asked for more in terms of location, accommodation and service. I have been to Bali many times and would have to say this was the best place I have been, especially for the price and location. I would like to thank all the staff that did an amazing job. The rooms were everything that I expected plus more. The staff were brilliant. The place is a gem and I will be booking here in the future.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Grant

"非常糟糕的飯店"
一進門先看到的是一堆裂痕的地板,然後是很難開關的浴室門,而浴室很多小蟲出水也很小,隔音非常差。 是在峇里島最差的經驗
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
yoyo
TW
"Toppen vistelse tack vare hotellet"
Jag bodde på hotellet under fyra dagar och där fanns verkligen möjlighet för allt och personalen var mycket hjälpsamma och gjorde allt och lite till för dig som gäst för att få en perfekt upplevelse utav Bali och hotellet. Pool som var skön att besöka efter en heldag ifrån hotellet och vid regn fans det badkar på rummet. Stora rum och det ända negativa är lite miljön utanför hotellet är åkrar blandat med nybyggda lyx hotell och in emellan kommer hus som ser ut att höra hemma i kåkstäder. Jag rekommenderar varmt hotellet och stortrivdes under mitt besök.
4 night trip Jan 18, 2015
"mysigt på la cabana"
+ trevligt, bra inredning, trevlig personal, jättebra frukost, bra pool, bra sun beds, litet och lugnt hotell att koppla av på, nära till shopping. - regnade in lite i badrummmet längs en vägg, svårt att hitta till stranden, myror (fast det är det på alla hotell),
2 night trip with friends Jan 13, 2015
Linda-Marie
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
1 night trip Jan 22, 2015
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for La Cabana Hotel and Villas

"Thanks for wonderful stay"
06/18/15 Adam W
Thankyou to the staff for providing such great services. We had an amazing time and thanks to them everything went to plan. Place is ideal for groups. Good location, friendly staff. Close to maim strip in Seminyak.
"Amazing Place, Great Location, Great Price"
06/12/15 Nigel R
We booked this as part of a reunion with friends. We booked the whole complex for ourselves and was very happy that we did. We had a few choices but found it had to have 18 people in one area. This was the only place that was able to accommodate such a large group with exclusivity. We found that the location is very good and just one street down from 'Eat Street' in Seminyak. It is very close to Red Carpet Bar. For the price you pay I highly recommend and would like to thank the staff for a excellent stay. Pool is great, showers and bedding all good.
"No water to shower, Dirty Towels, Mosquitoes Aplenty"
06/11/15 Myoho3 Hong Kong, China
I have never stayed at a worse hotel. This place has no star. They don't even provide the basics which is water to shower and clean towels. The water pressure is so bad, there is hardly any water trickling from the shower head. We had to fill up mineral bottles from the bathtub to pour over our head and body. This is worse than a kampung stay, at least in the kampung you can draw water from the well. The sink also barely had water coming out. It is really bothersome to wash your face with water collected from the bathtub. The towel is not white, it was once white but now a stained grey. My floor mat at home is cleaner. Their floor mat is BLACK, which was once white! There is no service whatsoever. Nobody is insight as we leave early and come back late. No one at the reception save the day we arrived as they wanted to collect the money! No replenishing of mineral water save the 2 bottles from day one. The TV is so small, and the wifi so slow. The pool looks so deceiving in the pictures ..... it is barely a footbath. It is smack on a secluded mainroad, far from the happening part of Seminyak. Rooms nearer the road is noisy in the morning. Do NOT come here if you dont want to spoil your holiday. This place leaves a bad memory and it certainly spoilt my holiday.
"Gathering of old friends"
05/30/15 Ten K
We booked the entire villa of 9 rooms for 4 nights and this is our 3rd night night here. The room I am in, the 2nd room, has the worst water pressure in the whole villa. It was only trickling and I had to stand there for 2 mins before I can totally wet my hair. In fact, it is impossible to have a shower. My wife, who has some back problem, is forced to use the bath tub to bathe. We even had to cut up a drinking bottle to use. There was never any staff for us to bring our problems to as we leave before they come in and return after they leave the place. We told the security guy to tell the house keeper but the problem was never attended. Out of 9 rooms, only 2 have stronger water pressure. The rest are just slightly better than my room. The towels are not entirely clean. I had one with stains that looks like period stains. Horrible. They also do not provide fresh bottles of drinking water on daily basis. We have 2 rooms with extra beds, but they brought in the bed without putting on the bed sheet and pillow case. We had to do it ourself. For the price that we are paying, it is entirely not worth it at all. My recommendation is to stay away from this hotel/villa.
"Prefect Location- Unbeatable price!"
04/18/15 Niki B Brisbane, Australia
Kicked off our travels through Bali by spending the first night here. Seminyak is vey close to the airport (maybe 30 min by taxi), but still near the beach. Also has good night life but not super crazy like Kuta. La Cabana was perfect for a quick stopover; killer location right off the main stretch. It took maybe 3 or 4 minutes to walk to the main street with shops and restaurants, but being tucked away means we barely heard a sound at night. The beach is a little far but totally manageable. That being said if you were looking for a Beach-Resort type of vacation this might not be the location for you. Our room was lovely- bright and clean with a double bed. Maybe we were just exhausted from a long day of travel but the bed was very comfy- both of us slept like a rock. TV had basic cable, fast wifi and the bathroom was large and airy with a tub and shower. There was some paint peeling on the walls in the bathroom but other than that our room was in great condition (and a little bit of peeling paint never hurt anyone). Our room was right on the pool, like step out the door and 3 more steps then you've wandered into the pool. It was definitely more of a little dipping pool, not for laps to say the least. But that's exactly what we were expecting and really all we needed! AC worked well, and we didn't have any issues whatsoever with bugs/mosquitos. Breakfast wasn't an option so I don't believe they are doing it anymore? But the hotel is very close to convenience stores, the main strip, and just a few minutes away from a Starbucks if thats your jam. The staff were very nice and helpful- lent us a convertor plug, and helped call us a car that was a reasonable price (Before of the airport taxis that rip you off!!). But when it came to checking out, we had some trouble flagging down someone to take our bags out of the storage room. There aren't that many rooms so we just wandered around and grabbed someone who was cleaning a room- so it was hardly an issue. Great stay, beyond reasonable price!
"Great Service"
03/02/15 Max V
Very good place to stay on a budget, great staff, especially Miss Youlie, all you can ask for in this price range. Close to all the hot spots in Seminyak. Will come back any day to this beautiful little gem.
"Thanks for great stay"
02/28/15 Moham A
Nice location with everything needed in very close area to resort. We hired entire place and staff were very good and helped with all our questions. Pool is big with nice relaxed area. Very good for big family to stay.
"Lovely"
02/17/15 Ela M Perth, Western Australia, Australia
A friend of mine recommend I stay here. I just went with a girl friend for the weekend and it was really nice and clean. At first they gave us a room where the safe was not working but quickly changed our room with no problems at all. The location was great we could walk to the main part of Seminyak very easily. Would defiantly stay here again.
"Location is great and very nice place"
02/16/15 Heng L
I stayed for 3 days an enjoyed it very much. Workers were very pleasant and nice. Pool was best and clean. Will be coming back as very good for money. It is close to all my favorite places in bali. The bathrooms and beds were nice too
"Nice Location"
02/10/15 Imran T
We book the whole hotel La Cabana for our family trip to Bali. All 9 rooms was taken by us. The staffs hospitality was great. Safety was good too. The swimming is great. Location is also good. But the water heater and the sink is another problem.