All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand

Clean
  • Value
    Great amenities
    Comfortable
"My new favorite color is Mandarin!"
Such an amazing hotel. Me and a friend have been touring Asia and so picking hotels was more based on price than anything else. When we got to the hotel we were in awe and almost thought the taxi brought us to the wrong place. After staying here, I would come back and pay their regular prices if lower ones weren't available. Top notch service from Front Desk, Hskp and breakfast was amazing! The view from the room was blah but it didn't bother us. If we wanted views, then we went to SkyBar a rooftop bar on the 67th floor in Silom! The hotel is walking distance to Silom. Closeby to a great temple that you must visit as well. I didn't use the bellhop or doorman at all because I felt ripped off the first tut-tut we were given. From that point on it was Uber everywhere. I didnt have to worry about negotiating my fare or thinking if I was being charged incorrectly. Plus it takes it from my cc so more Bhats in my pocket and less trips to the ATM. Hotel is worth every penny and its Gorgeous!
2 night trip with friends Jan 27, 2016
PAOLO
"Excellent hotel!"
This hotel was FANTASTIC. All of the staff was very nice and friendly. Any questions I had were answered. The lobby was beautiful. The room was very spacious and had a big bathroom too. The view out of the window was a construction site, but that is not the hotel's fault. There were many large malls near the hotel, which was great. Metro station was within a few minutes walk from the hotel. Next time I go to Bangkok, I'll definitely stay here.
4 night trip Jan 9, 2016
Max
Nice clean place, good location, great pool and gym! Enjoyed our stay! Did get a hot meter taxi booked by front desk on way to airport though!
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2016
Zachary
"Very nice hotel"
Room was very comfortable, shower was great, and there was even a fancy butt washing toilet. Facilities and service very good. The reason for a lower score was a disappointing free breakfast. There were many buffet choices basically Chinese style, but none were particularly good. The pastry was sad and the eggs were cooked by total amateurs. We were there three days and never got a very good breakfast.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Very fine service.
4 night trip Dec 12, 2015
"Nice hotel lobby & facade but bad service"
All in all was not happy about this hotel, the hotel car that was supposed to pick us up from the airport was no where to be found we ended up taking another taxi after waiting and searching around the airport for it. Once we checked in they were barely apologetic and did not want to refund me for the car that never showed and I paid for and were emphatic about explaining where the pickup was supposed to be. I felt like they could've handled that situation much better/differently and was not happy. The shower pressure was weak and water temperature would go from scalding hot to cold, it was not consistent. All in all while a nice hotel their rooms are so so and the staff is not that great nor accommodating. I had to fight to get the car fee reimbursed and credited.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
"Average"
Very average nice Buffett breakfast
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2015
"Great Hotel/Terrible transportation"
Set up ride to ferry with hotel. Company with Van showed up for transportation and proceeded to pull a sticker off a sheet and slams it on my breast. Young desk agent sees this and proceeds to giggle. When I was getting into the Van the driver decides it's OK to pat my butt when I was getting into the van. Terrible service and very disrespectful . Will also be added to trip advisor. Hope you use someone else from now on.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
trip with daugh
"Luxury getaway"
The hotel is amazing! So beautiful and the service was excellent! My husband and I loved exploring the city on foot and this hotel was in the perfect location for that. We were treated like celebrities and it was so unbelievably affordable. We can't wait to visit again!
5 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
Holly
"Good hotel but avoid restaurants"
Room was good. However, it was flooded when we arrived. It was changed right away. Breakfast is very low quality and service is unacceptable. Obviously, there is lack of management! Lastly, we had a dinner and my friend asked a salad not spicy. Unfortunately, a server or a cook misunderstood. He returned a salad. When a manager or senior waiter (his name is Surachat) approached to a server, he screamed at her and thrown a check at her face right in the middle of the dining room. It is highly unacceptable! It ruined all experience
1 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
Denis
"Nice Place to Stay-"
Front Dest staff and porters were fabulous. The Restaurant staff (waiters and hostesses) on the other hand, appeared to be a bit selective as to who they wanted to serve with a smile. I observed how they seemed to make differences in their manner to serve us opposed to Asian and White families. My family is interracial and they tended to be less accommodating to us and less trusting as if we did not have resources to pay our bill. This behavior was observed both in the breakfast buffet as well as their high end evening dining room. A new building is going up with a large crane hovering over the swimming pool. That prohibited me from using their beautiful swimming pool. The management did have a letter in the room apologizing for the construction. Lastly, I accidentally left my safe open with thousands of dollars in it and the security staff locked it for me and left me a message for me to contract them to unlock it once I returned to the room. That was amazing!
5 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
"Close to city center"
Room door frame gap is big, all noise of coridor inside ofcourse our voice go to outside. I guess make modification new but not finish.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Very Comfortable!"
Nice renovation, room is clean, modern, and we love the shower! Water came out powerful and the temparature was great. Even the hairdryer was powerful which was awesome! Staff were very friendly also! Definitely would like to stay again.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
"Everything was fine"
Close to the center of the city, clean room, breakfast was delicious!
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
t
"Nice hotel."
There is a construction near and there is noise during the day. The breakfast need to be improved.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
Eduardo
"Great hotel for runners!"
I really liked this hotel. We were able to go running during the mornings, as it is really close to Lumpini Park. Overall the hotel is great, especially the breakfast buffet. Only thing that could be better is the cleaning service, as they could do a more deep clean, while the days you stay.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Maribel
In general the hotel is good the only unpleasant thing that we did arrive late but the kids room was not ready and fare than ours. The hotel want to rearrange it the next day but since we were tired we did not move. But in general we enjoyed our stay,
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
oyoun
nice hotel and nice staff. In my case bit out of the area i would like to stay. But overall perfect hotel !
3 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
Kenneth
"Is good for a good price"
Good hotel! Good price!
1 night trip with friends Jul 28, 2015
Luis
"Excellent place near public transit"
It's very close to the Sam Yan MRT station. Gorgeous hotel with an AMAZING buffet breakfast selection. I'd go back just for the food. The have a beautiful spa where I got daily massages for a cheap price, the staff are classy and courteous, and the room was nice. I appreciated the additional amenities (e.g., daily toothbrush, toothpaste, shavers, etc.). The toilet was AWESOME -- very technologically advanced with many cool functions such as washing and drying. I would definitely come back.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
This is the first time I flew in to Bangkok and I have to say I really enjoyed this hotel. The room was nice and modern. There is a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave in the room. They give you 2 bottle of water everyday. The breakfast was very good and well diversified. If you wanted rice, noodles, etc they had it; if you wanted toast eggs and pancakes, they had it; and if you just wanted cereal and milk they had it, as well as other options. Hotel staff very nice and accommodating. The toilet was amazing. It had several options that could be used; posterior wash, feminine wash, enema, and dry. It is about 1.5 km from MBK mall, you can walk it or take a Tuk tuk/taxi. Train station up the street. It is in a good location. They also convert money for you at the hotel. But side, make sure your bills are not marked with pen or markers or they will not take it. Most places in Thailand won't take damaged bills so if you are coming here with cash ask your bank for clean or brand new bills.
5 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
We liked the room we stayed (Junior Suite). It was large, comfortable, and easy to get around the city. The subway was just only about 5 minutes away from the hotel. You need to cross the street to get to the subway, and you must be more cautious when you cross the street at that intersection. We also liked the breakfast because there was fresh and more various food for us to select. However, the bathroom was small and there was only 1 hook to hang towels. We stayed there for 10 days, but they didn't change the bed sheet until we requested.
11 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Excellent in every single way."
I'm falling in love with this hotel.the staff are unbelievable,everybody was excellent,taking care of us like a royal family.facilities are amazing,location is great,the BUFFET for breakfast was soooo awesome.will absolutely coming back stay at this hotel when I return to Bangkok.Thank You guys for being so awesome.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Emanuel
Nice place near of Great places for shopping and dinning..very good
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
eduard
"Friendly and helpful staff, clean, quality facilit"
Pleasantly surprised with the standard of facilities for the price. The spa experience was great. The hotel is great value for money. The room was excellent. The food and facilities were reasonably priced. The staff are very friendly. Above all the Thai people are extraordinarily pleasant and respectful.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
madhu
"Great hotel to meet my customer."
Nice hotel to stay and to clean my room. I can make meeting with my customer at hotel because of near from downtown. Great !
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Great Experience"
This was a great stay. Not being familiar with BKK, we chose this hotel based on price and looks and it didn't disappoint. It was a few hundred yards from the train station and there were lots of restaurants and sites nearby. We'd definitely stay here again if in BKK.
5 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Gregory
"Overnight"
An OK Spot for a quick stay....
3 night trip May 9, 2015
Love the hotel, close to MBK mall , also close to a near by mall across the street which there's a lot of restaurants .
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"New, clean, nice hotel"
Very clean, great facilities, lovely view. Breakfast was large and had a nice variety of Thai and western food and stayed open late. I wish the pool had stayed open later than 8pm, though. No real complaints, would definitely stay again. And very reasonable price per night.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Max
"Worst experience ever"
I felt like I walked into a car dealership. I reserved 3 rooms and only one was available. Had to wait 3 hr for the rest of the rooms. We only had an 18 hr flight. In addition, we booked the rooms with the works (w/breakfast). After showing my reservations with the included breakfast it wasn't good enough . It wasn't about the $10 breakfast it was the way they handled it. After complaining to the supervisor and the manager and showing the receipt with detail of what's included. My people and I stilled paid. The worst part was #bedbugs. I checked out early and they still billed me for the night not used. I do not recommend!!!!
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
hector
They should have in house bar...I tried to drink after a long meeting. But no bar...
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"it was average . you can find better hotels"
we couldn't find room in the hotel we stayed the last 3 nights so we had to book this hotel... i think what I dislike the most if the service, they really don't help you at all to get taxi or find things to do... not too friendly ..
1 night trip Feb 17, 2015
"Overall satisfaction"
We were very pleased with the location, service, cleanliness and atmosphere of Mandarin Hotel. It's location at the center of Bangkok near the biggest shopping malls is a big plus. Compared to other hotels in Bangkok we stayed in the past, Mandarin is the best. We think it deserves a 5 stars.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Hung
"good buy"
great room /but shower hot water -up and-down scalding to cold.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
kenneth
Main temples are close by. Main areas for night line are a short drive away
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Jose
Very nice hotel for the price. I will recommend to all my friends.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Vivian
"A Great Hotel in Bangkok"
The hotel is at the very center of Bangkok, conveniently located within walking distance of the subway station and a shopping center. A good place to be for all around comfortable access to key spots in Bangkok.
5 night trip Jan 12, 2015
Very nice clean hotel.
4 night trip Jan 4, 2015
Anwar
"Do not eat the buffet at the hotels restaurant!"
The hotel was very good although not in a convenient neighborhood. We ate in the hotel restaurant one time which was more than enough as my husband found a small live worm in his salad. He chose the buffet and I ordered from the menu. We called the waiter over who tried to take the dish away, we didn't let him and he took a pic of the worm in the food and demanded to see the manager. When the manager came he also tried to take the salad away but we showed him the picture and asked for the check. Apparently the manager had a conference with the waiter and some other staff. Instead of his coming over and telling us there would be no charge for our meals he sent a subordinate over to do it.
4 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Front desk was helpful. Room was nice but, surprisingly had mildew in the shower. The electronic toilet was interesting. Room was nicely equipped with microwave and refrigerator. Wifi worked but quirky. Location is good with MTS not far away.
7 night trip Jan 4, 2015
Brett
"Bad service, bad staff, poor location."
I really disliked this hotel. Everyone there, starting with the front desk at check-in to the bellboys, to the concierge was rude and unhelpful. That is, unless you tipped them extra, for even answering a simple question like "where do we get a taxi" (which happened the first day and the last day when asking to book a car to take us to the airport). They up-charged us for a roll-away bed (which is ok) but left the bed outside the room. They wouldn't set it up, unless we paid an extra fee, or for a lower "fee" in cash to the person setting up the bed. The breakfast buffet (that was part of the room charge) was really poor - greasy, oily, unhealthy. When I asked if there was milk or cereal, they said it was extra. The bathroom had a water leak the first night that soaked all the towels; when I asked for more towels, they said they'd bring it the next day. They charged a security deposit of 2,000 baht during check-in, which has to this day (1 week) not been removed from my Credit Card account. If this doesn't clear out this week, I'm going to have my Credit Card company follow-up.
3 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel was excellent. Breakfast was very complete and had a wide variety of things. We didn't use the pool or gym due to time. Staff was friendly and helpful at all times. The only thing I didn't like was that they charged us for the boarding passes they printed for us, which is something that never happened to me in any other hotel.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Agustina
"Hotel with excellent location, good facilities, co"
Hotel staff very polite and professional, rooms are clean and well equipped.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Tamas
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel is very nice. Clean and with good service. It has a spa with reasonable prices for the massages. The food in th restaurant is good and the breakfast buffet offers a lot of variety. The only issue we had was one that will be temporary but may last for another year. There is a construction going on close by and despite the hotel saying it would start 9am it actually starts at 7:30 am. Location is OK. Not very close to anything but short taxi drive to most of the places you may want to see. Hotel staff is very helpful in finding you a legitimate taxi that would charge acoording to th meter.
10 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Roumen
"Room very clean."
Enjoy the facility and amenities in the room. Everything is modernized!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"good choice"
great
8 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"great hotel"
Very clean, everyone was nice, and bed was very comfy!
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Staff was so lovely and helpful; location is perfe"
Location and staff were perfect. Everything I could want was easily provided.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Elle
"Nice need taxi to go around but the was cheap"
The excursions from the hotel was not very good too long and the quality bad
Other trip Dec 28, 2014