All hotels in Berlin, Germany

4.8
    4.9
    4.9
"Best of Berlin"
Hotel was excellent. Staff could not have been better. Great location. This is my new fav hotel in Berlin.
5 night family trip May 28, 2015
Debbie
"Great hotel in Berlin"
My sister and I had a great stay. The room was beautifully decorated and pristine, everything being new. The only remark is that the single beds may be too small after one gets used to queen/king size. Great neighborhood and perfect location.
4 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Dr Amber"
This was the best hotel ever, truly, and this is the first time I have filled out one of these text boxes. I loved the artsy look and feel, from the outside structure with its curves and tremendous details around every door and window to the architectural beauty of inside the hotel that includes the floors, ceilings and walls. I loved the comfortable feel, with the fireplaces and interesting coffee table books; the details in the windows were simply striking. The employees were friendly, efficient ,organized, informative and helpful. The modern engineering in the rooms was impeccable, to include the perfect shower tiles and pictures, colors and the flow of the room, the lights at the top of the closet and the push-open drawers. The nightly gift of a tea or chocolate just added to the pleasure. Simply perfect! --Loved it. So much so that when booking my next hotel, I looked for an Autograph Collection and found one here in NOLA.
6 night business trip May 10, 2015
Amber
"EXCEPTIONAL Service and Guest Rooms"
My only regret about this visit was that I could not stay longer! The entire staff was absolutely wonderful and extremely accommodating. Room was terrific! I honestly cannot say enough about how totally impressed I was with the level of service from the bellhop, front desk, concierge, restaurant, and room service. This was a one night stay prior to my international return flight home and was quite convenient to the airport, too. If you want to see the city of Berlin (which I have done) it seems a bit removed; however, I am not exactly sure how close site seeing opportunities are to this hotel. Area immediately surrounding the hotel was very nice, but the area directly outside of this was a bit questionable.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Erin
"Amazing boutique hotel Unique and beautifull"
Me and my wife stayed 3 nights . this hotel is a masterpiece. Everything is perfect. Service is extraordinary. The only remark to notice- we got a tiny room without bath ,not similar to the room appears when I made the order. That room might be perfect for 1 night or for single,but not for a long stay. We didnt like that room- and the stuff immadiately offered another room to our satisfaction.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Eitan
"Fantastic hotel - recommended for any purpose."
Amazing hotel - I could not believe this was a chain (Marriot) as it has an awesome individual character - as well as everything you would expect from a 5* top hotel. Simply brilliant in every respect and is in a great location to boot. Super spacious, super clean, super modern, breakfast was amazing and service was outstanding. I have stayed in a LOT of hotels and this is one of the best ever.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Jon
I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. The bed was genuinely the most comfortable I have ever slept in and the shower was amazing! The area was quiet yet close to everything you could need and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel design and furnishing was beautiful. All in all I couldn't have asked for a better accommodation experience :)
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Hotel am Steinplatz - a gem!"
Excellent stay in all regards! Hotel rooms were attractive and spotless. Service was outstanding. I will definitely return to this hotel on my next visit to Berlin.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great hotel in a very nice area"
I usually don't review hotels, but this is a truly great hotel in every sense. It is brand-new, service is great, location is perfect (close to the berlin zoo, kadewe store, Underground station. To summarize my experience, it was just great!
2 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
niko
Beautiful hotel, nice location and the staff was very helpful.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, excellent staff."
Lovely, quiet hotel with deluxe furnishings in an excellent, central location. Highly recommended. I was happy to return after an enjoyable stay earlier in the year.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Voyageur
Beautiful hotel and excellent location. Sorry that i stayed just one night
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Luis
"Ich bin ein Berliner"
A perfect ten! Close to Zoological Gardens and major transportation link. Staff a ten... Restaurant easily an eight, rooms perfect in every sense. Nothing missing here....
3 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Good experience"
Beautiful hotel. Great rooms and nice layout. Good location; It is close to the zoo and nice restaurants. The service was good but not great. The breakfast was nothing to write home about. Limited selection and not indicative of a luxury hotel. They did not replace the complimentary water bottles. The coffee machine in the room was pretty nice.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Best Staff"
This was an amazing hotel with an amazing staff. Looking forward to my next stay!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
JB
"Beautiful quiet neighborhood"
This was a lovely hotel in a very beautiful quiet neighborhood. Staff was very professional and helpful. Room was very comfortable and clean
4 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Close to zoo and station"
Outstanding hotel. Would gladly go back again. Wish they included breakfast in the rate.
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Philip
"Nice hotel in a residential area-felt like home."
The decore of the hotel was lovely and comfortable. The staff were pleasant to talk to and ask questions. Not a pretentious hotel. I felt right at home. The rooms were cleaned very well everyday and the staff encouraged you to ask for anything you may need. The staff offered free maps and suggestions of tours.
Other trip May 29, 2014
E

"Luxury"
A really beautiful hotel in a lovely part of Berlin.
3 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Highly recommended"
My wife and I stayed 3 nights over a long weekend. The hotel is well placed, quiet yet central to trains and other transport. Also within walking distance of shops, restaurants, cafes. We made the right choice to have breakfast included - food was excellent and plentiful and good value for money. Hotel staff speak excellent English and were always very helpful. We would not hesitate to return there when we next go to Berlin.
3 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Almost Perfect Hotel"
The Hotel is Located in Charlottenburg Area Berlin, A new Renovated Building on Corner of a Main Road but Still Hidden, The Reception and Welcome are Polite and warm, we have received a room with view to the courtyard which was perfect. The Stay could have been Perfect if the Hotel would have done some more fine tuning of Service. Bath room has all but no Shower Cap, Ear Stick where not add when finished, Room was energy saving so no option to charge Phones, PC etc.. if not in room or Card Inserted ! The Breakfast was Most Disappointing, They had everything but looked very poor, Vegetables in to much Oil, Eggs and sausages where hidden in a heavy Pan and to refill the Juice you need to request it. As I said before a Great and Wonderful Hotel with all you need but they need to improve the small things and it can be PERFECT ! ! ! I would definitely Book again there but with no Breakfast !!!
4 night romance trip May 13, 2015
IL
"A Supberb Hotel"
The Hotel Am Steinplatz was superb in every way. One of the best hotels I have stayed in. Everything and everyone in the hotel were first class, welcoming, professional from arrival to departure. I cannot rate the experience highly enough,
4 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Impressive place"
We loved everything about this hotel. The welcome was warm, friendly and efficient and we were impressed that hotel staff could instantly recall our names three days later. We had a deluxe room which was spacious and very well appointed. We particularly appreciated the large fruit bowl provided. Breakfast was excellent and the on the one evening that we chose to eat in the hotel restaurant we were impressed - excellent food supported by excellent, friendly service.
3 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Roger
"First class service in a first class hotel ."
An Excellent Hotel . Great service in the restaurant and in reception . Sabastion was extremely helpful in reception and laughed at meine nicht so gut Deautch (my not so good German !) There is a good Restaurant just next to the hotel if you like to venture out and a very popular Spanish restaurant 300 meters away . We had dinner in the hotel on one night and I thought both the service and food were 10 out of 10. The hotel is only 500 meters from the station (Zoologischer Garten ). Take the RB14 Train from the Schonefeld Berlin Airport .There are no train changes and costs a mere Euro 3.30 one way . Berlin zoo is opposite the train station and well worth a visit . We stayed for two nights and if we went back to Berlin would definitely recommend this hotel. You would not be disappointed in any way with this hotel and their staff .
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
paul
"Amazing Hotel!"
Wow! What a great hotel...so much money with the decor and the renovations they have done...The staff was great, the decor, the bathroom...big like a room by itself. I was not able to get any meal at the hotel so I can not rate the food that they serve.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
France
Only criticism is that porter will not leave until you give him a tip. When you've just reached hotel and have a crying baby it makes the situation uncomfortable.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
kaiser
"Amazing Staff"
Simply wonderfull, brilliant environment and even better staff. Highly reccomended for chilled out indulgence.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Amazing hotel!"
Enjoyed staying at the Steinplatz! The hotel was great, staff were courteous and helpful and the location was very accessible to shopping and restaurants! My wife and I really enjoyed our 2-week stay!
4 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Reegan
"Fantastic hotel"
Beautifully presented hotel, good facilities in room and friendly helpful staff, loved it. Would recommend taking deal including breakfast as 25/35 euro per person for continental/full breakfast if paying on the day!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Stylish Comfortable Charming"
Spent a nice and relaxing weekend in this beautiful hotel. The sauna area is fantastic and the treatments are good. Great breakfast, wonderful dinner food. I highly recommend for a romantic weekend in Berlin
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Hanne
"Wonderful hotel slightly off city-centre"
5 min walk to public transportation hub (S and U Bahns, bus). Hotel room was spacious, clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
SG
MY
"AM Steinplatz BERLIN."
We were absolutely delighted with the hotel and could not fault it in any way. We will certainly recommend it to other friends. Hotel was situated in a lovely quiet area. 5 minutes walk to underground and easy to get to different areas in Berlin on same line.
3 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Excellent hotel in Charlottenebrg district"
My wife and I plus two friends spent 3 nights in this excellent hotel in the quiet, elegant area of Charlottenberg but were close enough to the centre of Berlin to easily enjoy the sites, shops and restaurants. The Am Steinplatz was built in 1906 and although now refurbished still retains elements of its art nouveau heritage. All the staff were welcoming and very helpful, our rooms well appointed with comfortable beds, good quality linen and excellent bathrooms. Both rooms looked out over the interior open courtyard so were extremely quiet, but I would imagine those on the front would also be the same as the area is not busy at night. We didn't eat in the hotel as breakfast was very expensive but the restaurant menu look good and was not over priced. There are many excellent restaurants and cafes within a few minutes walk with plenty of breakfast and dinner choices. The Kurfurstendamm is a 10 minute walk and there are numerous bus lines and the U-Bahn close by. I would happily recommend this hotel for both business and leisure especially if you can can a good online deal as we did through Expedia.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Chillaxed in Berlin"
Great 4 day break in a luxurious hotel. Staff extremely helpful. Location great for U Bahn and S Bahn. Great variety of good quality eateries!
4 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
Stuart
"Nice Hotel, close to amenities"
Hotel is very clean and high quality. Would stay there again
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Berlin trip"
Great hotel - excellent staff. very handy for Zoo train station and Schiller theatre.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Great hotel in a quiet location"
We had a weekend stay at Hotel Am Steinplatz and was made very welcome by all the staff we met both on the front desk and those working in the bar/restaurant. The hotel has been totally renovated in the last year and the style and decor is a beautiful mix of art deco and a modern feel.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
michael
"Amazing"
Excellent hotels, great rooms and giant bed could not fault the hotel or the service
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"Beautiful hotel in Berlin"
I had a great stay at the hotel and enjoyed a beautiful room with great service.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Fabulous hotel"
Fabulous boutique hotel. Room really pristine and very modern. Lots of space. Nice bathroom with separate bath, massive enclosed shower and separate toilet. Hotel is five minute walk from the main "drag". Breakfast was fantastic. Lots of choice and items cooked as selected. Taxis anywhere are cheap and arrive at the hotel within five minutes. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
June
"Extremely Nice Hotel"
Hotel is very well maintained and although a little far from the main attractions in Berlin ! it is in a very nice and quiet area !! Bar staff is amazing at the hotel and extremely helpful !!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Everything's just lovely!"
Hotel Am Steinplatz is a beautifully restored period building in a quiet leafy street in Charlottenburg, which seems to be the Kensington or Belgravia of Berlin. Definitely it's a lot more relaxing than staying centrally, but the 2 mile shopping street of Kurfurstendam (sp?) is only 5 -10 mins walk away, and the side streets hold more charms in the way of boutiques, cafés and galleries. We would definitely choose this hotel and this location again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Nicola
"Modern hotel with friendly staff!"
Cons: The plug sockets were in inconvenient places, the aircon was a little faulty Pros: The decor was great and modern, the entire hotel seemed newly refurbished, the staff were very friendly and helpful, any issues with the room/facilities were dealt with quickly and efficiently, it was located very close to the underground and amenities Overall: We were very happy with the hotel and would definitely stay there again if we visit Berlin in the future
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Beautiful hotel, Perfect location"
After much deliberation, I booked the hotel Am Steinplatz for a three night stay on my first visit to Berlin.The hotel is just beautiful, immaculately maintained, and located in a delightfully green but convenient area of the city, very close to a major station making travel around the rest of the city (underground and overground) very easy indeed. The staff were all most friendly and helpful, and the general atmosphere relaxed and cool. I was delighted with this choice of hotel, and will most certainly return to stay on my next trip to Berlin.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Modern recently renovated historical hotel"
The hotel has a beautiful interior. Staff very helpful but hotel would benefit from a guest lounge where you could read to relax following a busy day of sightseeing. A beauty service would also be good. The restaurant was high end but an alternative simpler option for the bar menu may be worth considering. The hotel is well situated for the train services which are excellent.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Stylish, comfortable city hotel with great staff"
Stylish, beautifully renovated city hotel. Friendly, knowledgeable staff and really comfortable beds!
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Georges

"Loistava hotelli hyvällä sijainnilla"
Olimme erittäin tyytyväisiä hotelliin ja menisimme tänne uudelleen. 5 min kävely Ubahnille ja paljon ravintoloita lähistöllä. Mainio aamupala kruunasi.
3 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Antti Jussi
FI
"Hotellet har fokus på detaljen"
Vi har de sidste 30 dage boet på (5*) hoteller rundt om i Europa. Intet andet sted er der så god 'value for money' som på dette hotel. Vi var meget overraskede over hotellet og kan kun anbefale det til andre
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
DK
"Selten so viel perfektion erlebt."
Selten so viel perfektion erlebt.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Markus
DE
"Utmärkt, +++++"
Fantastiskt bra hotell. Utmärkt service, trevliga rum med mycket bekväma sängar. Proffsig och välsmakande frukost. Bra läge med trevliga restauranger runt Savignyplatz.
3 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015