All hotels in Berlin, Germany

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
Great hotel!! We went during holiday and couldnt get enough of their "Welcome" tea! Great staff! Their customer service far exceeded my expectations!
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
Sandra
"My new Berlin "home""
Loved everything about this hotel: the style(1900s with a modern designer touch), the staff, the neighborhood..,
3 night trip Feb 12, 2016
Kasimir
"among finest hotel experiences in a life of travel"
Extraordinary staff, person by person, day and night. One of the most remarkable bartenders in the world: Danny. Inventive, brilliant, a professor. Grateful too for the caring attention of Jennifer. Restaurant superb, finest service, adaptable to each request. Architecture meaningful. Design qualities, turn by turn, magnificent.
4 night romance trip Jan 20, 2016
Harry
"Excellent Four-Star Hotel"
Very nice, very conveniently-located hotel. Staff are accommodating and everything you might expect for a highly regarded hotel. In my opinion, this is not a five-star hotel, but few really are, so this is not a criticism as much as a reality check. The hotel met all of my needs, although I've stayed in better for the same price. I would consider it again.
4 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
"go for the fancy rooms"
I had one of the small rooms, which was nice but not special. It sounds like the rooms with terraces facing the street are special.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2015
Sanna
"Excellent boutique hotel on lovely side street"
Perfect and unplanned! Justine and Sebastian were excellent and went or if their way
2 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Cynthia
One of the best small hotels I've ever stayed at
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
Arsen
"Best of Berlin"
Hotel was excellent. Staff could not have been better. Great location. This is my new fav hotel in Berlin.
5 night family trip May 28, 2015
Debbie
"Great hotel in Berlin"
My sister and I had a great stay. The room was beautifully decorated and pristine, everything being new. The only remark is that the single beds may be too small after one gets used to queen/king size. Great neighborhood and perfect location.
4 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Great hotel in a good location"
Excellent stay. the only thing is that the room is a little smaller than I expected.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Dr Amber"
This was the best hotel ever, truly, and this is the first time I have filled out one of these text boxes. I loved the artsy look and feel, from the outside structure with its curves and tremendous details around every door and window to the architectural beauty of inside the hotel that includes the floors, ceilings and walls. I loved the comfortable feel, with the fireplaces and interesting coffee table books; the details in the windows were simply striking. The employees were friendly, efficient ,organized, informative and helpful. The modern engineering in the rooms was impeccable, to include the perfect shower tiles and pictures, colors and the flow of the room, the lights at the top of the closet and the push-open drawers. The nightly gift of a tea or chocolate just added to the pleasure. Simply perfect! --Loved it. So much so that when booking my next hotel, I looked for an Autograph Collection and found one here in NOLA.
6 night business trip May 10, 2015
Amber
"EXCEPTIONAL Service and Guest Rooms"
My only regret about this visit was that I could not stay longer! The entire staff was absolutely wonderful and extremely accommodating. Room was terrific! I honestly cannot say enough about how totally impressed I was with the level of service from the bellhop, front desk, concierge, restaurant, and room service. This was a one night stay prior to my international return flight home and was quite convenient to the airport, too. If you want to see the city of Berlin (which I have done) it seems a bit removed; however, I am not exactly sure how close site seeing opportunities are to this hotel. Area immediately surrounding the hotel was very nice, but the area directly outside of this was a bit questionable.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Erin
"Everything was just excellent"
Really enjoyed everything, the hotel is clean, quiet, super comfortable
Other trip May 6, 2015
Olga
"Excellent stay, nothing much to say that 100%!"
Nice and quite, outstanding rooms recently renovated with best taste and style of the 21st Century but keeping the elegant and glamour of the historic Berlin. Very friendly staff, excellent location, 5 out 5!
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Amazing boutique hotel Unique and beautifull"
Me and my wife stayed 3 nights . this hotel is a masterpiece. Everything is perfect. Service is extraordinary. The only remark to notice- we got a tiny room without bath ,not similar to the room appears when I made the order. That room might be perfect for 1 night or for single,but not for a long stay. We didnt like that room- and the stuff immadiately offered another room to our satisfaction.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Eitan
"Fantastic hotel - recommended for any purpose."
Amazing hotel - I could not believe this was a chain (Marriot) as it has an awesome individual character - as well as everything you would expect from a 5* top hotel. Simply brilliant in every respect and is in a great location to boot. Super spacious, super clean, super modern, breakfast was amazing and service was outstanding. I have stayed in a LOT of hotels and this is one of the best ever.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Jon
I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. The bed was genuinely the most comfortable I have ever slept in and the shower was amazing! The area was quiet yet close to everything you could need and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel design and furnishing was beautiful. All in all I couldn't have asked for a better accommodation experience :)
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Hotel am Steinplatz - a gem!"
Excellent stay in all regards! Hotel rooms were attractive and spotless. Service was outstanding. I will definitely return to this hotel on my next visit to Berlin.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great hotel in a very nice area"
I usually don't review hotels, but this is a truly great hotel in every sense. It is brand-new, service is great, location is perfect (close to the berlin zoo, kadewe store, Underground station. To summarize my experience, it was just great!
2 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
niko
Beautiful hotel, nice location and the staff was very helpful.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, excellent staff."
Lovely, quiet hotel with deluxe furnishings in an excellent, central location. Highly recommended. I was happy to return after an enjoyable stay earlier in the year.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Voyageur
Beautiful hotel and excellent location. Sorry that i stayed just one night
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Luis
"Ich bin ein Berliner"
A perfect ten! Close to Zoological Gardens and major transportation link. Staff a ten... Restaurant easily an eight, rooms perfect in every sense. Nothing missing here....
3 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Good experience"
Beautiful hotel. Great rooms and nice layout. Good location; It is close to the zoo and nice restaurants. The service was good but not great. The breakfast was nothing to write home about. Limited selection and not indicative of a luxury hotel. They did not replace the complimentary water bottles. The coffee machine in the room was pretty nice.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Best Staff"
This was an amazing hotel with an amazing staff. Looking forward to my next stay!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
JB
"Beautiful quiet neighborhood"
This was a lovely hotel in a very beautiful quiet neighborhood. Staff was very professional and helpful. Room was very comfortable and clean
4 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Close to zoo and station"
Outstanding hotel. Would gladly go back again. Wish they included breakfast in the rate.
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Philip
"Nice hotel in a residential area-felt like home."
The decore of the hotel was lovely and comfortable. The staff were pleasant to talk to and ask questions. Not a pretentious hotel. I felt right at home. The rooms were cleaned very well everyday and the staff encouraged you to ask for anything you may need. The staff offered free maps and suggestions of tours.
Other trip May 29, 2014
E

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Amazing hotel"
Great hotel, a real gem. Relatively small room but very modern and amazing bathroom. Bathroom, shower and toilet were very spacious.
3 night romance trip Mar 24, 2016
"Excellent facilities and location"
Excellent facilities, location and service. Quiet street in the middle of commercial area (shopping, restaurant/bar), transport. Staff really nice and the courtyard is awesome to have dinner. Totally recomended for couples or family.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
Veronica Ines
"Stylish hotel getaway"
Very helpful concierge gave advice and booked us in to places we would not have had time to sort out ourselves.
3 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
"Very pleasant experience"
The staff were kind and helpful, the room was comfortable and the location worked well for us. Thank you Hotel Am Steinplatz.
Other trip Jan 8, 2016
Isobel
"Berlin city break"
We stayed here for a city break and really enjoyed it. The staff were helpful and courteous to us from the moment we arrived. The room was spacious and had a fabulous balcony overlooking the street. We didn't sleep all that well on the first night (possibly due to the air con but after we switched it off and opened the windows instead, we slept better during the remaining nights). The staff provided a lovely gift and message for my birthday, as well. After a slight mix up regarding breakfast on our final morning, they even have that to us FOC. The hotel is a short walking distance from the main shopping area and city centre. We would recommend the Hotel Am Steinplatz if you were staying in Berlin.
Other trip Dec 23, 2015
Sophie
"Just amazing"
Just amazing. Go
4 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
"Beautiful central 5 star with style"
Had a lovely stay here for a long weekend. Hotel was central and easy to locate. Close to bars, restaurants and the tube. Very quiet and extremely pleasant area of berlin. Only negative was getting charged for a rollaway bed when Expedia should have included this in the overall price for 3 people (in my opinion!)
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, wonderful staff!"
My wife and I enjoyed a 5-night break in Berlin. The weather was hot, but the hotel was cool - in every sense of the word! Superb quality room & public areas, delicious breakfasts and, best of all, a friendly and enthusiastic team of staff members. Highly recommended!
5 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Alan Angus
"Luxury"
A really beautiful hotel in a lovely part of Berlin.
3 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Second visit - still beautiful"
This was my second time staying at the Am Steinplatz (first visit May, 2014), and the hotel was just as beautiful, stylish and immaculate as I remembered. Just a really smart, beautiful hotel, with dedicated and attentive (fully English speaking) staff who really go out of their way to serve and make the stay as stress free and pleasant as possible. The hotel is perfectly located in a lovely part of town with very easy transportation links close by. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Berlin, and wholeheartedly recommend.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Highly recommended"
My wife and I stayed 3 nights over a long weekend. The hotel is well placed, quiet yet central to trains and other transport. Also within walking distance of shops, restaurants, cafes. We made the right choice to have breakfast included - food was excellent and plentiful and good value for money. Hotel staff speak excellent English and were always very helpful. We would not hesitate to return there when we next go to Berlin.
3 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Almost Perfect Hotel"
The Hotel is Located in Charlottenburg Area Berlin, A new Renovated Building on Corner of a Main Road but Still Hidden, The Reception and Welcome are Polite and warm, we have received a room with view to the courtyard which was perfect. The Stay could have been Perfect if the Hotel would have done some more fine tuning of Service. Bath room has all but no Shower Cap, Ear Stick where not add when finished, Room was energy saving so no option to charge Phones, PC etc.. if not in room or Card Inserted ! The Breakfast was Most Disappointing, They had everything but looked very poor, Vegetables in to much Oil, Eggs and sausages where hidden in a heavy Pan and to refill the Juice you need to request it. As I said before a Great and Wonderful Hotel with all you need but they need to improve the small things and it can be PERFECT ! ! ! I would definitely Book again there but with no Breakfast !!!
4 night romance trip May 13, 2015
IL
"A Supberb Hotel"
The Hotel Am Steinplatz was superb in every way. One of the best hotels I have stayed in. Everything and everyone in the hotel were first class, welcoming, professional from arrival to departure. I cannot rate the experience highly enough,
4 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Impressive place"
We loved everything about this hotel. The welcome was warm, friendly and efficient and we were impressed that hotel staff could instantly recall our names three days later. We had a deluxe room which was spacious and very well appointed. We particularly appreciated the large fruit bowl provided. Breakfast was excellent and the on the one evening that we chose to eat in the hotel restaurant we were impressed - excellent food supported by excellent, friendly service.
3 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Roger
"First class service in a first class hotel ."
An Excellent Hotel . Great service in the restaurant and in reception . Sabastion was extremely helpful in reception and laughed at meine nicht so gut Deautch (my not so good German !) There is a good Restaurant just next to the hotel if you like to venture out and a very popular Spanish restaurant 300 meters away . We had dinner in the hotel on one night and I thought both the service and food were 10 out of 10. The hotel is only 500 meters from the station (Zoologischer Garten ). Take the RB14 Train from the Schonefeld Berlin Airport .There are no train changes and costs a mere Euro 3.30 one way . Berlin zoo is opposite the train station and well worth a visit . We stayed for two nights and if we went back to Berlin would definitely recommend this hotel. You would not be disappointed in any way with this hotel and their staff .
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
paul
"Amazing Hotel!"
Wow! What a great hotel...so much money with the decor and the renovations they have done...The staff was great, the decor, the bathroom...big like a room by itself. I was not able to get any meal at the hotel so I can not rate the food that they serve.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
France
Only criticism is that porter will not leave until you give him a tip. When you've just reached hotel and have a crying baby it makes the situation uncomfortable.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
kaiser
"Amazing Staff"
Simply wonderfull, brilliant environment and even better staff. Highly reccomended for chilled out indulgence.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Amazing hotel!"
Enjoyed staying at the Steinplatz! The hotel was great, staff were courteous and helpful and the location was very accessible to shopping and restaurants! My wife and I really enjoyed our 2-week stay!
4 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Reegan
"Fantastic hotel"
Beautifully presented hotel, good facilities in room and friendly helpful staff, loved it. Would recommend taking deal including breakfast as 25/35 euro per person for continental/full breakfast if paying on the day!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Stylish Comfortable Charming"
Spent a nice and relaxing weekend in this beautiful hotel. The sauna area is fantastic and the treatments are good. Great breakfast, wonderful dinner food. I highly recommend for a romantic weekend in Berlin
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Hanne
"Wonderful hotel slightly off city-centre"
5 min walk to public transportation hub (S and U Bahns, bus). Hotel room was spacious, clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014