All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jalan Drupadi No. 4, Seminyak, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"What a gem!"
What a great little setup. They have multiple villas with various themes including Chinese, Japanese, Indian, European/Chanel, & Indonesian. I stayed at the 2 bedroom Japanese & the 3 bedroom Indonesian on my trip there. Loved the private pools, the spacious bathrooms, mosquito nets, and the general decor. I definitely plan to return and stay at the Chanel themed unit. Neighborhood is excellent if you are OK with being far from Bali's beaches and close to shops & eateries. The villa also offers free rides around Seminyak with advance notice. Breakfast (cooked in your private villa) come in small portions & is just OK. Afternoon bite-sized snacks are sometimes so delicious I wish they sent more. High chairs and cribs available for no extra fee. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They even gave me butter and bread for my 14 month old twice. Butler is helpful and help with small errands like trips to the local minimart. DISCLAIMER: I'm an Indonesian living in the US.
8 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
Asha Servia

"Lovely Seminyak villas"
We recently stayed in the Japanese inspired 2 bedroom villa for 2 nights. The villa itself is very large with 2 big bedrooms, each with an ensuite (master bath also has an outdoor shower)! The private pool is much larger than I was expecting and I would estimate the length to be at least 15 meters. Unfortunately, the sunlounges in our villa were placed out of the sunshine and the majority of the pool didn't receive many hours of sun. The villas come fully-equipped with an indoor kitchen and open plan living/dining. You have a butler assigned to your villa who is supposed to make you breakfast each morning. This was perfect on our first morning, however on the second, the food was brought to the villa already made, and unfortunately my order wasn't correct.The dirty breakfast dishes were also left in the villa which I found surprising (the first day they had been washed in the villa by the staff immediately after eating). Minor issues, but odd. The villa is well-situated within easy walking distance to the restaurants and boutiques of Seminyak. The villa also provides a shuttle service within Seminyak. Overall, I enjoyed my short stay at Four on Drupadi and would return again, although I would probably explore other breakfast options outside of the villas.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
""Home away from home""
"Great location, comfortable beds and attentive staff. " 3 bedroom villa very roomy, ideal for large family or 3 plus couples. Pool table is excellent added entertainment. The pool area for this villa "Cinta"is very small and very shaded. The picture advertising the pool for this villa doesn't represent this, which was dissapointing. So for those hoping to relax and lazy around the pool there is little opportunity to sunbath.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
sarah
"Very quite and lovely rooms"
We had a private pool but did not get sun and 2nd cold .rooms are very big and we'll furnished and staff were very good.overall a great place to relax
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2014
rjb
"Great location in the heart of Seminyak"
My boyfriend and I stayed in Oaini (One bedroom villa) at the end of Aug 2014 This was an excellent villa, in the heart of Seminyak. Location great for foodies and shopaholics. Just off the main street, about 10 minute walk to the beach! We booked our vacation through expedia. It was close to everything, yet you get privacy and quiet as soon as you arrive to the villa. Upon arrival, our butler took us to our one bedroom villa (Oaini) . It was beautiful, with a decent size wading pool, a great cool off after tanning. Our villa was private with high bamboo fence all around, even an outdoor shower off the bathroom. Oaini is chinese inspired which was nicely decorated according to theme. We had a water cooler/heater, mini fridge , plates and cutlery. Large size bedroom and bathroom with a comfortable feel. Four on Drupadi has 5 other villas to choose from based on number of bedrooms. Each villa gets their own butler service. Our butler, Gwidnya was awesome! He was so friendly and helpful. He got us anything we could have asked for. He made everything possible, and we really owe alot of our great time in Bali, to him. The service at Four on Drupadi was exceptional and they really go above and beyond to provide a great vacation and luxurious atmosphere. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone! The food was great, breakfast was included everyday and cooked to our liking and served in the villa, at whatever time we wanted. They really catered to us ! Each vil
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
DCho
"Great hotel..expensive but nice facilities"
Great experience and very comfortable stay.Staff was very good and friendly. Food was not so good..Breakfast quantity was average and no good Indian food. Pool was not very clean.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Good Service"
We booked 2nights Amore villa at Sgd$166 p/n.We are very glad to book it at this promotion price.The villa was very well kept.Good location. Service staff were very well trained and attentive. The only thing I wish to see improvement is the breakfast portion.
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Royce
SG
"Awesome Location - Very Central"
All in all if you are used to the 'Bali' way and can overlook some of your western expectations, you will really enjoy a stay here. There were only a couple of let downs like no cold beer on arrival (although ice was produced for our warm beer without suggestion) and a restrictive breakfast menu which were largely overshadowed by the quality of the hotel, location, friendliness of staff and some surprise extras like a free shuttle to our evening local destination. Walking distance to one of the eat streets, or a short scoot or taxi to the others/Kuta/Legian beaches and more. I would definitely stay here again based on location, amenities, cleanliness and service.
4 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
Villa is spacious and the pool is a comfortable size for frolicking around. For two couple, this villa is perfect with excellent location.
3 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
SG
"Fantastic villas in a great location"
We originally booked 5 nights in a one bedroom with private pool. We liked the location of the villas so much we decided to extend our stay to 11 nights. We were upgraded to the 2 bedroom Yubi villa for the whole stay. The villa was spacious and comfortable with everything you need. The pool was amazing and we had a jacuzzi. The staff were fantastic, in particular Nora was lovely. Nothing was too much trouble. The staff discreetly checked on our comfort and accommodated our every request. Breakfast was excellent and delivered on time everyday. The other meals we had at the villa were delicious and reasonably priced. The girls in the spa were also lovely. I really can't say enough good things about this place. The location is close to the nicer part of Seminyak. There are heaps of places to eat and and shop. We have travelled to Bali a number if times and this is the best place we have stayed. I highly recommend these villas.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Private pool bliss"
Oaani one bed villa. Gorgeous. Luxurious bathroom with deeep tub. Also pretty cool private outside hot shower ( inside one too) Big walk in wardrobe. Decor pretty classy and helpful mossie net, although they weren't too bad here. Great pool. Would stay at this villa again in a flash if the location was more beach friendly (about 15 min walk) Service impeccable and having breakfast brought to the villa each morning a real treat. These guys know how to boil an egg just right! V near to restaurants etc but we were just not too fond of Seminyak really- not very 'Bali'
3 night trip Oct 13, 2013

"Mice in the room -definitely not 4 star!"
We stayed one night in one bedroom villa. The location is very close to Seminyak shops & restaurants and the villa has a nice private pool. Breakfast is served in your own villa. Still, I cannot recommend this hotel and it is not four star level. I could not sleep during the night because of a strange noise coming somewhere in the ceiling or on the shelves in the room, one of them located above the bed. My husband thought the was a bird nest somewhere in the ceiling. In the morning we heard a snapping sound and after that the noise was gone. At this point my husband saw a large mouse on the shelf end, not moving. I went to the reception where the person acted surprised about our finding. Apparently he was not going to do anything about it so I asked if he would like to come and see the mouse. In a couple of minutes he was in the villa with two other men and stairs and collected the mouse FROM A MOUSETRAP and went straight to see two other traps not visible for someone who didn't know to look for them. So this was not the first time, THEY KNEW there was mice in the villa and still they accommodate people in the villa. I was furious and later when we were checking out the hotel admitted it was their "mistake" but I don't think they are going to fix the problem. There is at least one huge hole in the wall right next to the shelf where they have some wires (and mice!) coming in. We got a free taxi trip to Ubud as compensation from the hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Erika
FI
"Private Oase im Zentrum von Seminyak"
Schöne Privatvillas inmitten des zentralen Bereichs von Seminyak. Zahllose Restaurants und Shops gleich um die Ecke. Das Frühstück in der Villa ist überschaubar. Ansonsten sehr gut als ruhige Oase inmitten des Trubels.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Axel
DE
"사진에 보이는것보다 좋아요!"
호텔에서 제공한 사진보다 실제로 더 좋구요, 1층 욕실에 커다란 욕조와 야외 샤워실도 있어요. 직원들도 친절하고 깨끗해요. 위치도 완벽! 가장 번화한 스미냑 거리에서 50미터 안쪽으로 있어서 조용하고, 1분만 걸으면 샵과 레스토랑, 바가 가까이 있어요. 관리도 깨끗하게 잘되어 있습니다.
4 night trip Aug 27, 2014
김현옥
KR

TripAdvisor reviews for Four On Drupadi

"Centrally located Drupadi"
08/27/15 Bellani M Mumbai (Bombay), India
We, a family of four adults, stayed in villa Yuubi in the Four on Drupadi complex for three nights. The best advantage is the location of this property. Located at the beginning of Eat Street or Jl Kayu Ayu, which is full of boutiques, spas, restaurants, bars and cafes. Wonderful to just get out of the villa and find yourself bang in the centre of action. And once done return to the peace and Quiet of the villa. Staff were friendly, attentive and always smiling. Wonderful family holiday!! Will definitely be back soon!!
"Holiday in Four on drupadi"
08/26/15 Ronald D Lovina Beach, Indonesia
Nice holiday resort, near to the better shopping and dining area of Seminyak. Some of the bungalows are upgraded and some are under renovation. The breakfast could be improved. The overall is very good.
"oaini review"
08/24/15 iylia_s_2904 Melbourne, Australia
It was an excellent stay at four on drupadi! The villa was very spacious, and the service was great. The only downfall is that the breakfast serving is a bit too small. But no big issues. It is at the most excellent spot, metres away from the main street of jalan kayu aya yet it is very serene and quiet. It is also about 10 mins walk to mama san, which to me is the best restaurant in seminyak!!
"Relax, Nice and clean"
08/22/15 irenehung1126 Hong Kong
Staffs are nice, food are nice. close to town and beach. They arranged a relax and chill day trip for us. Room and the private pool are clean. Everything is so nice and relax. We will definitely come again.
"Nice & Clean"
08/18/15
We booked Amore villa of 2 bedrooms and private pool, from the moment we arrived, we enjoyed it very much, very close to the market street with lot of dinning and shopping options. 5 minutes by car to Anantara beach, which you should not miss it!!!
"Fabulous,Excellent Service & location"
08/03/15 Fahd B Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Amazing & exquisite. loved it can't wait to go back. Food is also great. Staff are extremely helpful. Strategically located in the heart if seminyak all shops restaurants and bars are just a walk away from the hotel. They have a choice of 6 different themed villas; I tried 2 already in my recent stay looking forward to try the others in my next trip to Bali
"Lovely accomodation in the middle of Seminyak."
08/01/15 1954Elizabeth Sydney, Australia
We spent three nights at Four On Drapadi. Good location and well priced villas in a quiet location. The accomodation was lovely and the villa had its own pool. If you want to stay in a good location only minutes to restaurants and shopping this is the place for you. The reception staff were very helpful and welcoming.
"Excellent villa"
07/28/15 poppyhanadhy14 Jakarta
I'm staying at Villa Cinta , which a 3 bedroom villa. its spacious , clean and smells good. The buttler and staff are so helpfull , the bathroom are big and clean. The pool is enough for me and my family. The villa has a billiard table. Very recommended
"Luxury and superb service"
07/13/15 Tom V Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Stay here when in Seminyak! Close to the action, but on a quiet road. Refined decor, classic Bali design, superb architecture and excellent service make Four on Drupadi the right choice. Indonesian breakfast was delivered at my convenience to the suite. Well prepared all three days and scrumptious. All my tours and adventures were setup by the front desk. Cons: some neighbor noise and wifi is bad. I will be back!
"Quiet relaxing comfortable villa"
06/30/15 Sarah B Port hedland
This large villa is located well in Seminyak. This property has several villas which all look great. The staff are exceptionally attentive and happy to assist with anything they can. The establishment as a whole strive to ensure you are as happy as possible throughout your stay. We stayed in the3 bedroom villa which had so much room. All three rooms were very comfortable. There is a large games room on the top floor and a good size private pool. My only disappointment was that there wasn't much sun around the pool, so if u indented on sunning yourself - u can really 😕 It appeared that all the other villas onsite had sunnier areas if this was something you were looking to enjoy while staying here.