All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Bad breakfast
    Bad pool
"What a gem!"
What a great little setup. They have multiple villas with various themes including Chinese, Japanese, Indian, European/Chanel, & Indonesian. I stayed at the 2 bedroom Japanese & the 3 bedroom Indonesian on my trip there. Loved the private pools, the spacious bathrooms, mosquito nets, and the general decor. I definitely plan to return and stay at the Chanel themed unit. Neighborhood is excellent if you are OK with being far from Bali's beaches and close to shops & eateries. The villa also offers free rides around Seminyak with advance notice. Breakfast (cooked in your private villa) come in small portions & is just OK. Afternoon bite-sized snacks are sometimes so delicious I wish they sent more. High chairs and cribs available for no extra fee. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They even gave me butter and bread for my 14 month old twice. Butler is helpful and help with small errands like trips to the local minimart. DISCLAIMER: I'm an Indonesian living in the US.
8 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
Asha Servia

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Lovely Seminyak villas"
We recently stayed in the Japanese inspired 2 bedroom villa for 2 nights. The villa itself is very large with 2 big bedrooms, each with an ensuite (master bath also has an outdoor shower)! The private pool is much larger than I was expecting and I would estimate the length to be at least 15 meters. Unfortunately, the sunlounges in our villa were placed out of the sunshine and the majority of the pool didn't receive many hours of sun. The villas come fully-equipped with an indoor kitchen and open plan living/dining. You have a butler assigned to your villa who is supposed to make you breakfast each morning. This was perfect on our first morning, however on the second, the food was brought to the villa already made, and unfortunately my order wasn't correct.The dirty breakfast dishes were also left in the villa which I found surprising (the first day they had been washed in the villa by the staff immediately after eating). Minor issues, but odd. The villa is well-situated within easy walking distance to the restaurants and boutiques of Seminyak. The villa also provides a shuttle service within Seminyak. Overall, I enjoyed my short stay at Four on Drupadi and would return again, although I would probably explore other breakfast options outside of the villas.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
""Home away from home""
"Great location, comfortable beds and attentive staff. " 3 bedroom villa very roomy, ideal for large family or 3 plus couples. Pool table is excellent added entertainment. The pool area for this villa "Cinta"is very small and very shaded. The picture advertising the pool for this villa doesn't represent this, which was dissapointing. So for those hoping to relax and lazy around the pool there is little opportunity to sunbath.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
sarah
"Very quite and lovely rooms"
We had a private pool but did not get sun and 2nd cold .rooms are very big and we'll furnished and staff were very good.overall a great place to relax
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2014
rjb
"Great location in the heart of Seminyak"
My boyfriend and I stayed in Oaini (One bedroom villa) at the end of Aug 2014 This was an excellent villa, in the heart of Seminyak. Location great for foodies and shopaholics. Just off the main street, about 10 minute walk to the beach! We booked our vacation through expedia. It was close to everything, yet you get privacy and quiet as soon as you arrive to the villa. Upon arrival, our butler took us to our one bedroom villa (Oaini) . It was beautiful, with a decent size wading pool, a great cool off after tanning. Our villa was private with high bamboo fence all around, even an outdoor shower off the bathroom. Oaini is chinese inspired which was nicely decorated according to theme. We had a water cooler/heater, mini fridge , plates and cutlery. Large size bedroom and bathroom with a comfortable feel. Four on Drupadi has 5 other villas to choose from based on number of bedrooms. Each villa gets their own butler service. Our butler, Gwidnya was awesome! He was so friendly and helpful. He got us anything we could have asked for. He made everything possible, and we really owe alot of our great time in Bali, to him. The service at Four on Drupadi was exceptional and they really go above and beyond to provide a great vacation and luxurious atmosphere. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone! The food was great, breakfast was included everyday and cooked to our liking and served in the villa, at whatever time we wanted. They really catered to us ! Each vil
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
DCho
"Great hotel..expensive but nice facilities"
Great experience and very comfortable stay.Staff was very good and friendly. Food was not so good..Breakfast quantity was average and no good Indian food. Pool was not very clean.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Good Service"
We booked 2nights Amore villa at Sgd$166 p/n.We are very glad to book it at this promotion price.The villa was very well kept.Good location. Service staff were very well trained and attentive. The only thing I wish to see improvement is the breakfast portion.
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Royce
SG
"Awesome Location - Very Central"
All in all if you are used to the 'Bali' way and can overlook some of your western expectations, you will really enjoy a stay here. There were only a couple of let downs like no cold beer on arrival (although ice was produced for our warm beer without suggestion) and a restrictive breakfast menu which were largely overshadowed by the quality of the hotel, location, friendliness of staff and some surprise extras like a free shuttle to our evening local destination. Walking distance to one of the eat streets, or a short scoot or taxi to the others/Kuta/Legian beaches and more. I would definitely stay here again based on location, amenities, cleanliness and service.
4 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
Villa is spacious and the pool is a comfortable size for frolicking around. For two couple, this villa is perfect with excellent location.
3 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
SG
"Fantastic villas in a great location"
We originally booked 5 nights in a one bedroom with private pool. We liked the location of the villas so much we decided to extend our stay to 11 nights. We were upgraded to the 2 bedroom Yubi villa for the whole stay. The villa was spacious and comfortable with everything you need. The pool was amazing and we had a jacuzzi. The staff were fantastic, in particular Nora was lovely. Nothing was too much trouble. The staff discreetly checked on our comfort and accommodated our every request. Breakfast was excellent and delivered on time everyday. The other meals we had at the villa were delicious and reasonably priced. The girls in the spa were also lovely. I really can't say enough good things about this place. The location is close to the nicer part of Seminyak. There are heaps of places to eat and and shop. We have travelled to Bali a number if times and this is the best place we have stayed. I highly recommend these villas.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Private pool bliss"
Oaani one bed villa. Gorgeous. Luxurious bathroom with deeep tub. Also pretty cool private outside hot shower ( inside one too) Big walk in wardrobe. Decor pretty classy and helpful mossie net, although they weren't too bad here. Great pool. Would stay at this villa again in a flash if the location was more beach friendly (about 15 min walk) Service impeccable and having breakfast brought to the villa each morning a real treat. These guys know how to boil an egg just right! V near to restaurants etc but we were just not too fond of Seminyak really- not very 'Bali'
3 night trip Oct 13, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Mice in the room -definitely not 4 star!"
We stayed one night in one bedroom villa. The location is very close to Seminyak shops & restaurants and the villa has a nice private pool. Breakfast is served in your own villa. Still, I cannot recommend this hotel and it is not four star level. I could not sleep during the night because of a strange noise coming somewhere in the ceiling or on the shelves in the room, one of them located above the bed. My husband thought the was a bird nest somewhere in the ceiling. In the morning we heard a snapping sound and after that the noise was gone. At this point my husband saw a large mouse on the shelf end, not moving. I went to the reception where the person acted surprised about our finding. Apparently he was not going to do anything about it so I asked if he would like to come and see the mouse. In a couple of minutes he was in the villa with two other men and stairs and collected the mouse FROM A MOUSETRAP and went straight to see two other traps not visible for someone who didn't know to look for them. So this was not the first time, THEY KNEW there was mice in the villa and still they accommodate people in the villa. I was furious and later when we were checking out the hotel admitted it was their "mistake" but I don't think they are going to fix the problem. There is at least one huge hole in the wall right next to the shelf where they have some wires (and mice!) coming in. We got a free taxi trip to Ubud as compensation from the hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Erika
FI
"Private Oase im Zentrum von Seminyak"
Schöne Privatvillas inmitten des zentralen Bereichs von Seminyak. Zahllose Restaurants und Shops gleich um die Ecke. Das Frühstück in der Villa ist überschaubar. Ansonsten sehr gut als ruhige Oase inmitten des Trubels.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Axel
DE
"사진에 보이는것보다 좋아요!"
호텔에서 제공한 사진보다 실제로 더 좋구요, 1층 욕실에 커다란 욕조와 야외 샤워실도 있어요. 직원들도 친절하고 깨끗해요. 위치도 완벽! 가장 번화한 스미냑 거리에서 50미터 안쪽으로 있어서 조용하고, 1분만 걸으면 샵과 레스토랑, 바가 가까이 있어요. 관리도 깨끗하게 잘되어 있습니다.
4 night trip Aug 27, 2014
김현옥
KR

TripAdvisor reviews for Four On Drupadi

"Beautiful Villa but!"
03/22/16 JoeBloggs75 Melbourne, Australia
My family and I stayed in Villa Amore in the Four on Drupadi complex for 7 nights. When we arrived the pool was not in good condition and the internet did not work inside the villas which was not fixed until the next day. We where told on arrival by the person we where greeted by that he was our butler but did not see him for 7 days we where there so not really a bitter service. The Villa is beautiful and a nice plays to stay. But the villa is in need of some better up keep with painting and furnishings. The cleanliness of the villa was not good the and the bathrooms where not cleaned well at all. The service was not bad but not great and we had to ask for things many times when we needed items like towels. The breakfast is included but is very boring if you are staying more than 2 nights, but luckily other restaurants and very close.
"Sublime luxury"
01/18/16 Emily385 CBD Melb
A friend and I stayed here over the Christmas NYE period. We stayed in 'Amore' the 2bd chic Euro themed villa. We were welcomed with warm smiles and many helping hands. Each villa is uniquely themed and you have a huge amount of space to do as much, or as little as you wish. We spent a lot of time in/by our private lap pool. The layout is amazing, its not often you find a place that looks exactly like its pictures - but this place is a rare exception. We were treated to breakfasts each morning, cooked by our personal butler and also opted for the all you can eat Satay one evening, which is also cooked/ grilled in house at ~$18eaAUD. There is a spa on site, but the location is at the top end of Seminyak's busiest shopping strip so theres no shortage of cheaper options around (potentially not as nice but good all the same). The shampoos and other amenities were the only thing that I would complain about here. The shampoo smelt like acrid chemicals and given it was the expensive hotel of it and its sister property L-hotel, I'd have imagined they would provide the more luxurious disposables. Attention to detail... So, all in all - beautiful villa, amazing location, wonderful staff. I will certainly return!
"spacious & filled with complete facilities!"
12/14/15 ernestprakasa Jakarta, Indonesia
me and my family stayed for 2 nights and it was amazing. almost everything went perfect. one minor flaw is that the wi-fi speed, it's just so-so. if only the wi-fi was hi-speed, things would be super perfect! hahaha..
"Amazing Villas"
12/10/15 sarsar31 Brisbane, Australia
I get to stay in many villas in Bali as I work for Ministry of Villas however this is not just another villa. Villa Amore at Four on Drupadi is something special. The size of this villa is huge and the villas are fantastic value. The location is incredible and walking distance to everything as you are situated on Jalan Drupadi at the top of Eat Street where you will find all of the great bars and restaurants that line the street. The famous new restaurant Kilo just opened up too across the road. The internet was good for Bali but the gym is slightly average however the spa is amazing. We stayed in the two bedroom villa that can also be rented as a one bedroom and both rooms are equal size so perfect for two couples. Highly recommend the villas for a Bali getaway.
"Quiet little villa"
11/11/15 dexterwong Singapore, Singapore
Overall decent villa slightly further than walking distance to the heart of Seminyak. We stayed at the film-theme decorated villa on the second floor. The living room and the bedroom are both huge and with great aircon. It comes with a tiny private pool. The bedroom opens a door directly to the pool. The balcony offers great space for a drink or two. Would be great if the first floor could be included in the package too. But it seems to be occupied by the management.
"Great services!"
11/06/15 retsaanugrah
Very great services. I suposed to checked in here at nov 5, but due to batujari mount eruption, I could not make it and arrived at Nov 6 in the morning. Luckily, they give us a free extention until Nov 7. Thank you to Four on Drupadi. Overall, they have great villas, with beautiful, unique concept, and very private. They have everything when you want to stay in a villa that you will never forget. I will definitely come here again when i visit Bali.
"Four on Drupadi"
10/29/15 libra_anna89 Singapore, Singapore
The service of the staff was good, with nice breakfast. The location was not very near to the beach and slightly pricy for the size of the villa. Villa provided free shuttle service within seminyak. The overall experience was pleasant.
"nice private villas with own pool"
10/24/15 Urfeld Urfeld
Like the villa and our own pool: can jump directly from the bed to the pool. Open bathroom is a nice design - but make sure you travel with somebody you know well and are intimate enough to share so much proximity. Lots of place - good breakfast served in the living room in the morning was also great. no need to dress up and to bother with other guests. hotel location is very convenient and walking distance to best restaurants. The hotel also offer driver and car free of charge to travel around Seminyak
"Best villa experience in Bali"
10/23/15 Zarathustra_10 San Jose, Costa Rica
We have been coming to Bali once a year for ten years -my girlfriend seventeen years- for work. I would say that Four on Drupadi is my favourite accommodation in all this time. Firstly excellent location at The top of Eat Street though not a sound of traffic. The rooms are decorated by a real interior designer with great sensitivity and style. We stayed three weeks in the Amore villa (all different themes) which is simply divine. Entirely black and white, huge b/w photos covering walls. Excellent bed and super bathroom. The garden and pool are exquisite. Also the first time we have ever taken breakfast at our accommodation as it is so delicious. Congratulations to all.
"Nice hotel in the center of Seminyak"
10/21/15 spanishguy Germany
I've stayed there for 3 days with a friend. We had a room with a little private pool. I've like the place very much - the staff is very helpful and friendly. They offer a free shuttle service to places within Seminyak. The room was nice and big enough, the bed comfortable. You need to feel very comfortable with the "bathroom situation" which is a bit odd as there is not much privacy. Even though that the toilet is in a glas-box - it is not that private as when you have a separate bathroom. The shower is good but it would be great to have a longer Shower-Curtain. I felt quite comfortable with my friend as we've seen each other often enough in the gym showering but with a "normal friend" it would have been odd. The curtains make the room dark for the night - but the shower would need some blinds (adjustable) as the light comes in from there. We had breakfast prepared everyday on our terrace which is a great idea - but other than the omelette/eggs things like cereals, bread, danish, croissant is not that tasty. We had a second breakfast outside a few hours after the breakfast on the terrace. The Coffee and tee I didn't lie that much. They have a water-fountain in the room which is great as you can get cold/hot water easily. The room is getting serviced every time you leave and in the evening you'll find a little snack on the table which is a nice gesture. The room was cleaned but not super-clean (windows) but I guess this is normal in Bali and it didn't bother me. The place is well located in the heart of Seminyak - far enough from the noisy street where all the bars/clubs are - so within a few minutes you're in the middle of everything. You still hear the traffic from the street in the room though which didn't bother me too much. The Wi-Fi worked ok - not too fast though. Would definitely come back to Seminyak