All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereJalan Drupadi No. 4, Seminyak, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"What a gem!"
What a great little setup. They have multiple villas with various themes including Chinese, Japanese, Indian, European/Chanel, & Indonesian. I stayed at the 2 bedroom Japanese & the 3 bedroom Indonesian on my trip there. Loved the private pools, the spacious bathrooms, mosquito nets, and the general decor. I definitely plan to return and stay at the Chanel themed unit. Neighborhood is excellent if you are OK with being far from Bali's beaches and close to shops & eateries. The villa also offers free rides around Seminyak with advance notice. Breakfast (cooked in your private villa) come in small portions & is just OK. Afternoon bite-sized snacks are sometimes so delicious I wish they sent more. High chairs and cribs available for no extra fee. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They even gave me butter and bread for my 14 month old twice. Butler is helpful and help with small errands like trips to the local minimart. DISCLAIMER: I'm an Indonesian living in the US.
8 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
Asha Servia

"Lovely Seminyak villas"
We recently stayed in the Japanese inspired 2 bedroom villa for 2 nights. The villa itself is very large with 2 big bedrooms, each with an ensuite (master bath also has an outdoor shower)! The private pool is much larger than I was expecting and I would estimate the length to be at least 15 meters. Unfortunately, the sunlounges in our villa were placed out of the sunshine and the majority of the pool didn't receive many hours of sun. The villas come fully-equipped with an indoor kitchen and open plan living/dining. You have a butler assigned to your villa who is supposed to make you breakfast each morning. This was perfect on our first morning, however on the second, the food was brought to the villa already made, and unfortunately my order wasn't correct.The dirty breakfast dishes were also left in the villa which I found surprising (the first day they had been washed in the villa by the staff immediately after eating). Minor issues, but odd. The villa is well-situated within easy walking distance to the restaurants and boutiques of Seminyak. The villa also provides a shuttle service within Seminyak. Overall, I enjoyed my short stay at Four on Drupadi and would return again, although I would probably explore other breakfast options outside of the villas.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
""Home away from home""
"Great location, comfortable beds and attentive staff. " 3 bedroom villa very roomy, ideal for large family or 3 plus couples. Pool table is excellent added entertainment. The pool area for this villa "Cinta"is very small and very shaded. The picture advertising the pool for this villa doesn't represent this, which was dissapointing. So for those hoping to relax and lazy around the pool there is little opportunity to sunbath.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
sarah
"Very quite and lovely rooms"
We had a private pool but did not get sun and 2nd cold .rooms are very big and we'll furnished and staff were very good.overall a great place to relax
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2014
rjb
"Great location in the heart of Seminyak"
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
DCho
"Great hotel..expensive but nice facilities"
Great experience and very comfortable stay.Staff was very good and friendly. Food was not so good..Breakfast quantity was average and no good Indian food. Pool was not very clean.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Good Service"
We booked 2nights Amore villa at Sgd$166 p/n.We are very glad to book it at this promotion price.The villa was very well kept.Good location. Service staff were very well trained and attentive. The only thing I wish to see improvement is the breakfast portion.
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Royce
SG
"Awesome Location - Very Central"
All in all if you are used to the 'Bali' way and can overlook some of your western expectations, you will really enjoy a stay here. There were only a couple of let downs like no cold beer on arrival (although ice was produced for our warm beer without suggestion) and a restrictive breakfast menu which were largely overshadowed by the quality of the hotel, location, friendliness of staff and some surprise extras like a free shuttle to our evening local destination. Walking distance to one of the eat streets, or a short scoot or taxi to the others/Kuta/Legian beaches and more. I would definitely stay here again based on location, amenities, cleanliness and service.
4 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
Villa is spacious and the pool is a comfortable size for frolicking around. For two couple, this villa is perfect with excellent location.
3 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
SG
"Fantastic villas in a great location"
We originally booked 5 nights in a one bedroom with private pool. We liked the location of the villas so much we decided to extend our stay to 11 nights. We were upgraded to the 2 bedroom Yubi villa for the whole stay. The villa was spacious and comfortable with everything you need. The pool was amazing and we had a jacuzzi. The staff were fantastic, in particular Nora was lovely. Nothing was too much trouble. The staff discreetly checked on our comfort and accommodated our every request. Breakfast was excellent and delivered on time everyday. The other meals we had at the villa were delicious and reasonably priced. The girls in the spa were also lovely. I really can't say enough good things about this place. The location is close to the nicer part of Seminyak. There are heaps of places to eat and and shop. We have travelled to Bali a number if times and this is the best place we have stayed. I highly recommend these villas.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Private pool bliss"
Oaani one bed villa. Gorgeous. Luxurious bathroom with deeep tub. Also pretty cool private outside hot shower ( inside one too) Big walk in wardrobe. Decor pretty classy and helpful mossie net, although they weren't too bad here. Great pool. Would stay at this villa again in a flash if the location was more beach friendly (about 15 min walk) Service impeccable and having breakfast brought to the villa each morning a real treat. These guys know how to boil an egg just right! V near to restaurants etc but we were just not too fond of Seminyak really- not very 'Bali'
3 night trip Oct 13, 2013

"Mice in the room -definitely not 4 star!"
We stayed one night in one bedroom villa. The location is very close to Seminyak shops & restaurants and the villa has a nice private pool. Breakfast is served in your own villa. Still, I cannot recommend this hotel and it is not four star level. I could not sleep during the night because of a strange noise coming somewhere in the ceiling or on the shelves in the room, one of them located above the bed. My husband thought the was a bird nest somewhere in the ceiling. In the morning we heard a snapping sound and after that the noise was gone. At this point my husband saw a large mouse on the shelf end, not moving. I went to the reception where the person acted surprised about our finding. Apparently he was not going to do anything about it so I asked if he would like to come and see the mouse. In a couple of minutes he was in the villa with two other men and stairs and collected the mouse FROM A MOUSETRAP and went straight to see two other traps not visible for someone who didn't know to look for them. So this was not the first time, THEY KNEW there was mice in the villa and still they accommodate people in the villa. I was furious and later when we were checking out the hotel admitted it was their "mistake" but I don't think they are going to fix the problem. There is at least one huge hole in the wall right next to the shelf where they have some wires (and mice!) coming in. We got a free taxi trip to Ubud as compensation from the hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Erika
FI
"Private Oase im Zentrum von Seminyak"
Schöne Privatvillas inmitten des zentralen Bereichs von Seminyak. Zahllose Restaurants und Shops gleich um die Ecke. Das Frühstück in der Villa ist überschaubar. Ansonsten sehr gut als ruhige Oase inmitten des Trubels.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Axel
DE
"사진에 보이는것보다 좋아요!"
호텔에서 제공한 사진보다 실제로 더 좋구요, 1층 욕실에 커다란 욕조와 야외 샤워실도 있어요. 직원들도 친절하고 깨끗해요. 위치도 완벽! 가장 번화한 스미냑 거리에서 50미터 안쪽으로 있어서 조용하고, 1분만 걸으면 샵과 레스토랑, 바가 가까이 있어요. 관리도 깨끗하게 잘되어 있습니다.
4 night trip Aug 27, 2014
김현옥
KR

TripAdvisor reviews for Four On Drupadi

"Rodent alert!"
04/14/15 Erika A Helsinki, Finland
We stayed one night in the one bedroom villa closest to the reception. The location is great in the heart of Seminyak shopping and restaurant area and breakfast is nicely served in your very own living room. Of course there was some noise coming from the street also during night time as the location is so central but that wasn't the thing that kept us awake during the night.. I could not sleep all night because of a strange sound inside the room. There was shelves in both rooms close to the ceiling, one of them above the bed. When we had a look we saw nothing but after a while the sound/noise started again. My husband finally thought there was a bird nest outside in the ceiling. In the morning we heard a snapping sound and after that the strange noise was gone. Then we finally saw a large mouse in the end of the shelf above the bed. I went down to the reception and told them about it. The person in the reception acted surprised. Apparently he was not going to do anything about it but I asked him to come and see the mouse. In a few minutes he was in the room with two other men and a ladder and they went straight to the correct spot on the shelf and collected the mouse from a mousetrap. After this they went to check two other traps on other shelves we did not know of..! So THEY KNEW there was mice in the room and they still accommodate people in the room! Especially in this price level this is totally unacceptable! When we checked out from the hotel the person at the reception admitted it was the "hotels mistake" and gave us a free taxi drive to Ubud (about 300k rupias) where we were going. I am not very confident they are going to fix the problem, there was at least one big hole in the wall next to the ceiling with some wires (and mice!) coming in. I would only recommend this hotel to cats!
"Great Location!"
03/03/15 nogenmania Surabaya, Indonesia
The villa location is just Perfect, you can find good place to eat by walking distance. Stayed Yuubi villa. Its like Japanese style villa. Very nice and spacious for two bedroom villa. The Bedroom upstair was very large. The Bathroom was very large but for me, the lighting for bathroom was bit dark, maybe need more light. The outdoor shower was bit dirty. Good sized swimming pool, but the tile was bit dark so it makes the water looks dirty.but actually the water was very clean. As for the jacuzzi was too sheltered. Breakfast was served in our villa at the desired time. But unfortunately the breakfast was bit tasteless. But the got very good services and very polite.
"Even better than last time!"
12/03/14 Vanessa K Melbourne
This was our third time saying at these villa's but our first stay in the Oaini villa. The villa is beautiful and very spacious for a one bedroom villa. It has a great sized pool and lovely outdoor shower as well as indoor shower. The staff are all very friendly and helpful as well as having very good English. We stayed for a week then returned agin a week later for our last two nights in Bali. They welcomed us back "home" so graciously, it was really lovely. The location is fantastic as it is within walking distance of so many great restaurants and bars. We love staying her here!
"Perfect - Can't Wait to Return!"
11/03/14 EverybodyLovesAyden London, United Kingdom
The location in Seminyak is just perfect, a few yards from the high street but not on it (makes a big difference as the high street can be very noisy). Seminyak itself is a classy area to stay, with wonderful (but still great value) food, massages for £4 (yes, four pounds!) and some lovely boutique shops too. As for Four on Drupadi, it was the perfect place to stay. We had a 2 bedroom villa with our own swimming pool (which was excellent), and everything was luxurious, the staff were attentive and the transfers to/from the airport (which was only about 25 minutes away) were a godsend. If you stay anywhere is Bali, it should be here.
"A little paradise on earth"
09/14/14 Mallo_Pahanen Helsinki, Finland
The hotel's location is immediately adjacent to the main street of a side street. Services can be found nearby. The hotel area is small and cozy. The hotel has a small spa and a gym. Our villa was on the second floor and called Damou. Damou terrace was really spacious and private. The swimming pool was too sheltered and the water was pretty cool. The sun was shining onto the terrace from morning to afternoon to three. The room was really spacious two bedroom and got to take a dip into the pool. The floor was a bit hit out of the water and the shower was a bit untidy. The room had a big fridge and a handy electric grill. Breakfast was brought to the room at the desired time and it was a little narrow. The service was polite and wishes sought to implement. The only bad thing was the road to the rear of the apartment from which the traffic noise at night clearly belonged to the room. Fortunately, the traffic was not congested and lasted the whole night and did not interfere with sleeping. A little paradise on earth. I highly recommend.
"Great villa at great location with Great butlers' Services"
09/11/14 chewyfoodie Singapore, Singapore
The place is so big and cosy for a villa. Went on a relaxing holiday with my boyfriend. We chose the India theme villa, but it is so huge, it can be shared among 2 couples. There is a private pool and bathtub and 3 toilets. Also, have the build in kitchen. it is like a chalet. And the location is so convenient, we would walked down and had massage and go to restaurants and have a meal. In fact, feel free to ask the butlers for recommendations, we were served by a friendly butler, GEDE WINDNYA, who provide empathy, attentive service. He suggested us some local food like babi guling and arrange for us to go to places, and would ask us what is the plan for our days because we are tourists. And he always give so many suggestions to go where during the day. He cooked for us breakfast everyday and he take notice of every details, for e.g, I prefer to have tea, and he would serve it without prompting. (treating us like king and queen like you would not find any service as superb in SG). Also we had a cook-in indian tandoori dinner at night, where they cooked for us in the kitchen which is so delicious. The villa also provide canape during the afternoon. Apart from that, they really clean thoroughly, I am a messy person. When i came back, the room is neat again, to the extent that everything is replenished and all my clothes are folded neatly. Furthermore the villa offer chauffeuring service, they would drive us to places and wait for us until we finished our meals. We actually tipped them so much, because they felt like a friend more than just a service and they are really patient and provide genuine service. Would like to go there again.
"Great location in Seminyak, superb service and staff! Private feel :)"
09/03/14 Erin B Toronto, Canada
My boyfriend and I stayed in Oaini (One bedroom villa) at the end of Aug 2014 This was an excellent villa, in the heart of Seminyak. Location great for foodies and shopaholics. Just off the main street, about 10 minute walk to the beach! We booked our vacation through expedia. It was close to everything, yet you get privacy and quiet as soon as you arrive to the villa. Upon arrival, our butler took us to our one bedroom villa (Oaini) . It was beautiful, with a decent size wading pool, a great cool off after tanning. Our villa was private with high bamboo fence all around, even an outdoor shower off the bathroom. Oaini is chinese inspired which was nicely decorated according to theme. We had a water cooler/heater, mini fridge , plates and cutlery. Large size bedroom and bathroom with a comfortable feel. Four on Drupadi has 5 other villas to choose from based on number of bedrooms. Each villa gets their own butler service. Our butler, Gwidnya was awesome! He was so friendly and helpful. He got us anything we could have asked for. He made everything possible, and we really owe alot of our great time in Bali, to him. The service at Four on Drupadi was exceptional and they really go above and beyond to provide a great vacation and luxurious atmosphere. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone! The food was great, breakfast was included everyday and cooked to our liking and served in the villa, at whatever time we wanted. They really catered to us ! Each villa has an insipired dinner that can be ordered and served in your villa, we chose to do the Chinese hot pot - as per our villa's Chinese theme. It was delicious , and we definitely recommend this. There is a very yummy Mexican restaurant just across the street called LacaLaca - try this also! Their Fajitas and guacamole are tasty Overall, we loved this accommodation and believe that you will too!
"Great location and attentive service"
05/25/14 matsumomo Singapore, Singapore
Booked a two bedroom villa at Four on Drupadi for 3 nights with my girlfriends. We stayed in Yuubi. The villa was clean, spacious, bright and airy. I loved the bathrooms! The swimming pool was only average tho, plenty of fallen leaves (which can't be helped I guess) and the water didn't look very welcoming. Location wise it's great, just a ten minute walk to the main street and Ultimo. It was also just opposite from a pub called LacaLaca which looked pretty cool judging by the party they had on Thursday night. Gede was our butler throughout our stay and he was attentive and very helpful. We requested for a late checkout on the last day as our flight was at 9pm and Gede managed to arrange it. Overall a really good place to stay. Will definitely be back!
"One of my favs"
05/03/14 littlethoughts Singapore, Singapore
I stayed at Damou Villa (One Bedroom villa) twice this year (Feb & April). It became one of my favourites after my first stay there. I was impressed with the service & standards. Love the surrounding of the villa. Damou is the only style loft villa. The butler was always friendly and helpful. It was obvious that they have given thoughts when planning the villa. Little details, like earbuds and eyemask were provided in the villa for those who were experiencing jetlag. They always make sure they tidied up our room when we were not in. To ensure that our sleep will not be disturbed by mozzies, our bed would be surrounded with the mosquito netting when we were back at the villa at night. They provided us with a 3 way adaptor, after noticing that we took the side lamp's electric plug off so that we could charge our phone. This was done without us requesting for it. Nora, the manager made us felt at home with her friendliness and humor. Thumbs up for her. Villa is close to the eating street, yet it's located at a quiet corner of the street. Great location. Complimentary lifts within Seminyak. The breakfast could be improved with more varieties and bigger portions. The shower area in Damou is separated by a shower curtain. Hence, if you prefer privacy, you might want to choose the other one bedroom villa instead.
"Peaceful but central villa hotel"
04/25/14 Jackie_lonsdale Reading, United Kingdom
We were very impressed with the villa and service. Four on Drupadi is run as a hotel with individual villas and the butler assigned to our villa was charming and always eager to help. A choice of breakfast was served in the villa each morning by 2 ladies and one evening we ordered a BBQ to be cooked at the villa - this was fantastic with a great range of food and cooked and served for us. At 100k rupiah per person it was also great value. The villas were comfortable and ours (Cintra) was decorated in traditional Indonesian style and set within pleasant gardens. Other services available were complementary lifts within the Seminyak area and access to spa treatments on site.