All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jalan Drupadi No. 4, Seminyak, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"What a gem!"
What a great little setup. They have multiple villas with various themes including Chinese, Japanese, Indian, European/Chanel, & Indonesian. I stayed at the 2 bedroom Japanese & the 3 bedroom Indonesian on my trip there. Loved the private pools, the spacious bathrooms, mosquito nets, and the general decor. I definitely plan to return and stay at the Chanel themed unit. Neighborhood is excellent if you are OK with being far from Bali's beaches and close to shops & eateries. The villa also offers free rides around Seminyak with advance notice. Breakfast (cooked in your private villa) come in small portions & is just OK. Afternoon bite-sized snacks are sometimes so delicious I wish they sent more. High chairs and cribs available for no extra fee. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They even gave me butter and bread for my 14 month old twice. Butler is helpful and help with small errands like trips to the local minimart. DISCLAIMER: I'm an Indonesian living in the US.
8 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
Asha Servia

"Lovely Seminyak villas"
We recently stayed in the Japanese inspired 2 bedroom villa for 2 nights. The villa itself is very large with 2 big bedrooms, each with an ensuite (master bath also has an outdoor shower)! The private pool is much larger than I was expecting and I would estimate the length to be at least 15 meters. Unfortunately, the sunlounges in our villa were placed out of the sunshine and the majority of the pool didn't receive many hours of sun. The villas come fully-equipped with an indoor kitchen and open plan living/dining. You have a butler assigned to your villa who is supposed to make you breakfast each morning. This was perfect on our first morning, however on the second, the food was brought to the villa already made, and unfortunately my order wasn't correct.The dirty breakfast dishes were also left in the villa which I found surprising (the first day they had been washed in the villa by the staff immediately after eating). Minor issues, but odd. The villa is well-situated within easy walking distance to the restaurants and boutiques of Seminyak. The villa also provides a shuttle service within Seminyak. Overall, I enjoyed my short stay at Four on Drupadi and would return again, although I would probably explore other breakfast options outside of the villas.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
""Home away from home""
"Great location, comfortable beds and attentive staff. " 3 bedroom villa very roomy, ideal for large family or 3 plus couples. Pool table is excellent added entertainment. The pool area for this villa "Cinta"is very small and very shaded. The picture advertising the pool for this villa doesn't represent this, which was dissapointing. So for those hoping to relax and lazy around the pool there is little opportunity to sunbath.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
sarah
"Very quite and lovely rooms"
We had a private pool but did not get sun and 2nd cold .rooms are very big and we'll furnished and staff were very good.overall a great place to relax
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2014
rjb
"Great location in the heart of Seminyak"
My boyfriend and I stayed in Oaini (One bedroom villa) at the end of Aug 2014 This was an excellent villa, in the heart of Seminyak. Location great for foodies and shopaholics. Just off the main street, about 10 minute walk to the beach! We booked our vacation through expedia. It was close to everything, yet you get privacy and quiet as soon as you arrive to the villa. Upon arrival, our butler took us to our one bedroom villa (Oaini) . It was beautiful, with a decent size wading pool, a great cool off after tanning. Our villa was private with high bamboo fence all around, even an outdoor shower off the bathroom. Oaini is chinese inspired which was nicely decorated according to theme. We had a water cooler/heater, mini fridge , plates and cutlery. Large size bedroom and bathroom with a comfortable feel. Four on Drupadi has 5 other villas to choose from based on number of bedrooms. Each villa gets their own butler service. Our butler, Gwidnya was awesome! He was so friendly and helpful. He got us anything we could have asked for. He made everything possible, and we really owe alot of our great time in Bali, to him. The service at Four on Drupadi was exceptional and they really go above and beyond to provide a great vacation and luxurious atmosphere. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone! The food was great, breakfast was included everyday and cooked to our liking and served in the villa, at whatever time we wanted. They really catered to us ! Each vil
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
DCho
"Great hotel..expensive but nice facilities"
Great experience and very comfortable stay.Staff was very good and friendly. Food was not so good..Breakfast quantity was average and no good Indian food. Pool was not very clean.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Good Service"
We booked 2nights Amore villa at Sgd$166 p/n.We are very glad to book it at this promotion price.The villa was very well kept.Good location. Service staff were very well trained and attentive. The only thing I wish to see improvement is the breakfast portion.
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Royce
SG
"Awesome Location - Very Central"
All in all if you are used to the 'Bali' way and can overlook some of your western expectations, you will really enjoy a stay here. There were only a couple of let downs like no cold beer on arrival (although ice was produced for our warm beer without suggestion) and a restrictive breakfast menu which were largely overshadowed by the quality of the hotel, location, friendliness of staff and some surprise extras like a free shuttle to our evening local destination. Walking distance to one of the eat streets, or a short scoot or taxi to the others/Kuta/Legian beaches and more. I would definitely stay here again based on location, amenities, cleanliness and service.
4 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
Villa is spacious and the pool is a comfortable size for frolicking around. For two couple, this villa is perfect with excellent location.
3 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
SG
"Fantastic villas in a great location"
We originally booked 5 nights in a one bedroom with private pool. We liked the location of the villas so much we decided to extend our stay to 11 nights. We were upgraded to the 2 bedroom Yubi villa for the whole stay. The villa was spacious and comfortable with everything you need. The pool was amazing and we had a jacuzzi. The staff were fantastic, in particular Nora was lovely. Nothing was too much trouble. The staff discreetly checked on our comfort and accommodated our every request. Breakfast was excellent and delivered on time everyday. The other meals we had at the villa were delicious and reasonably priced. The girls in the spa were also lovely. I really can't say enough good things about this place. The location is close to the nicer part of Seminyak. There are heaps of places to eat and and shop. We have travelled to Bali a number if times and this is the best place we have stayed. I highly recommend these villas.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Private pool bliss"
Oaani one bed villa. Gorgeous. Luxurious bathroom with deeep tub. Also pretty cool private outside hot shower ( inside one too) Big walk in wardrobe. Decor pretty classy and helpful mossie net, although they weren't too bad here. Great pool. Would stay at this villa again in a flash if the location was more beach friendly (about 15 min walk) Service impeccable and having breakfast brought to the villa each morning a real treat. These guys know how to boil an egg just right! V near to restaurants etc but we were just not too fond of Seminyak really- not very 'Bali'
3 night trip Oct 13, 2013

"Mice in the room -definitely not 4 star!"
We stayed one night in one bedroom villa. The location is very close to Seminyak shops & restaurants and the villa has a nice private pool. Breakfast is served in your own villa. Still, I cannot recommend this hotel and it is not four star level. I could not sleep during the night because of a strange noise coming somewhere in the ceiling or on the shelves in the room, one of them located above the bed. My husband thought the was a bird nest somewhere in the ceiling. In the morning we heard a snapping sound and after that the noise was gone. At this point my husband saw a large mouse on the shelf end, not moving. I went to the reception where the person acted surprised about our finding. Apparently he was not going to do anything about it so I asked if he would like to come and see the mouse. In a couple of minutes he was in the villa with two other men and stairs and collected the mouse FROM A MOUSETRAP and went straight to see two other traps not visible for someone who didn't know to look for them. So this was not the first time, THEY KNEW there was mice in the villa and still they accommodate people in the villa. I was furious and later when we were checking out the hotel admitted it was their "mistake" but I don't think they are going to fix the problem. There is at least one huge hole in the wall right next to the shelf where they have some wires (and mice!) coming in. We got a free taxi trip to Ubud as compensation from the hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Erika
FI
"Private Oase im Zentrum von Seminyak"
Schöne Privatvillas inmitten des zentralen Bereichs von Seminyak. Zahllose Restaurants und Shops gleich um die Ecke. Das Frühstück in der Villa ist überschaubar. Ansonsten sehr gut als ruhige Oase inmitten des Trubels.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Axel
DE
"사진에 보이는것보다 좋아요!"
호텔에서 제공한 사진보다 실제로 더 좋구요, 1층 욕실에 커다란 욕조와 야외 샤워실도 있어요. 직원들도 친절하고 깨끗해요. 위치도 완벽! 가장 번화한 스미냑 거리에서 50미터 안쪽으로 있어서 조용하고, 1분만 걸으면 샵과 레스토랑, 바가 가까이 있어요. 관리도 깨끗하게 잘되어 있습니다.
4 night trip Aug 27, 2014
김현옥
KR

TripAdvisor reviews for Four On Drupadi

"Quiet relaxing comfortable villa"
06/30/15 Sarah B Port hedland
This large villa is located well in Seminyak. This property has several villas which all look great. The staff are exceptionally attentive and happy to assist with anything they can. The establishment as a whole strive to ensure you are as happy as possible throughout your stay. We stayed in the3 bedroom villa which had so much room. All three rooms were very comfortable. There is a large games room on the top floor and a good size private pool. My only disappointment was that there wasn't much sun around the pool, so if u indented on sunning yourself - u can really 😕 It appeared that all the other villas onsite had sunnier areas if this was something you were looking to enjoy while staying here.
"Keep up right the good job"
06/24/15 sisca m semarang
me and my family enjoying stay in four drupadi villa with two bedroom its large with friendly staff and overall is Good , like feel at home , the location, the clean and friendly staff, clean pool nice
"FABULOUS LOCATION"
06/24/15 Jacqueline S Sydney, Australia
This was our second stay at Four On Drupadi! We stayed in the Villa Yuubi. This Villa is large and very well set out. The service is fabulous and nothing is ever to much trouble. The Staff are so friendly and very courteous. The bathrooms are large with great amenities, the room is outstanding value for money. We travel regularly to Bali on business and will make this our home next time when we are there.
"Bali bliss"
06/23/15 Karen O Montmorency, Australia
From the moment you walk through the gate you are transported into a world of tranquility. The staff are wonderful - very helpful and friendly but not intrusive. The Villa was well fitted out and beautifully decorated and the pool was the place to be - cool and the perfect place to read and nap!!
"Loved all of it!!!"
06/23/15 tenikab1 Perth, Australia
Would highly recommend this villa when travelling with friends/ other couples/families etc. Me and my husband stayed here with our 2 young boys, mother in law and another couple. The villa was huge, our friends stayed in the room upstairs and didn't hear our children waking up and running around first thing in the morning. There is so much room everyone had space a privacy! Service was amazing.
"Wonderful staff"
06/14/15 Keekee6 Singapore, null, Singapore
I chose a villa because I wanted a rustic feel to bali. I got a 3 bedroom villa that was huge with pool table upstairs. The outdoor shower and pool was nice. Breakfast was served in the villa which was good. Location to restaurants and shopping was good too. You have to expect mozzies, lizards n leaves as the villa is surrounded by plants. The villa team were great. So helpful. Ask them anything and they will help. From finding Babi guling (for locals) to booking a spa.
"My new home"
06/03/15 M O Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
We were lucky to pick this villa , the Amore , a very nicely furnished 2 -bedroom villa with its private pool . Breakfast is served daily in my villa with a lot of choices and cocked by a private maid , Media , the nicest made I have ever seen . They have a min van that can be used for tours around Bali drives by a well informed driver , Wayan Marsentana, who took us for three toys 8 hours each to different parts of Bali . An eight-hour guided tour in a mini van for under US$ 50 ! The villas are managed by a great manager who went out of his way to make our stay the most memorable one .Every thing was PERFECT, so we extended our 2 - day stay to a one week . WE ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT .
"Rodent alert!"
04/14/15 Erika A Helsinki, Finland
We stayed one night in the one bedroom villa closest to the reception. The location is great in the heart of Seminyak shopping and restaurant area and breakfast is nicely served in your very own living room. Of course there was some noise coming from the street also during night time as the location is so central but that wasn't the thing that kept us awake during the night.. I could not sleep all night because of a strange sound inside the room. There was shelves in both rooms close to the ceiling, one of them above the bed. When we had a look we saw nothing but after a while the sound/noise started again. My husband finally thought there was a bird nest outside in the ceiling. In the morning we heard a snapping sound and after that the strange noise was gone. Then we finally saw a large mouse in the end of the shelf above the bed. I went down to the reception and told them about it. The person in the reception acted surprised. Apparently he was not going to do anything about it but I asked him to come and see the mouse. In a few minutes he was in the room with two other men and a ladder and they went straight to the correct spot on the shelf and collected the mouse from a mousetrap. After this they went to check two other traps on other shelves we did not know of..! So THEY KNEW there was mice in the room and they still accommodate people in the room! Especially in this price level this is totally unacceptable! When we checked out from the hotel the person at the reception admitted it was the "hotels mistake" and gave us a free taxi drive to Ubud (about 300k rupias) where we were going. I am not very confident they are going to fix the problem, there was at least one big hole in the wall next to the ceiling with some wires (and mice!) coming in. I would only recommend this hotel to cats!
"Great Location!"
03/03/15 nogenmania Surabaya, Indonesia
The villa location is just Perfect, you can find good place to eat by walking distance. Stayed Yuubi villa. Its like Japanese style villa. Very nice and spacious for two bedroom villa. The Bedroom upstair was very large. The Bathroom was very large but for me, the lighting for bathroom was bit dark, maybe need more light. The outdoor shower was bit dirty. Good sized swimming pool, but the tile was bit dark so it makes the water looks dirty.but actually the water was very clean. As for the jacuzzi was too sheltered. Breakfast was served in our villa at the desired time. But unfortunately the breakfast was bit tasteless. But the got very good services and very polite.
"Even better than last time!"
12/03/14 Vanessa K Melbourne
This was our third time saying at these villa's but our first stay in the Oaini villa. The villa is beautiful and very spacious for a one bedroom villa. It has a great sized pool and lovely outdoor shower as well as indoor shower. The staff are all very friendly and helpful as well as having very good English. We stayed for a week then returned agin a week later for our last two nights in Bali. They welcomed us back "home" so graciously, it was really lovely. The location is fantastic as it is within walking distance of so many great restaurants and bars. We love staying her here!