All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

• 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0
    (0)

"Comfortable and Friendly Visit"
The staff were friendly, the rooms were clean, the breakfast was delicious and beautifully set. Westway's Guest House will be my first choice of accommodation upon any future visit to Calgary.
2 night trip Jan 15, 2013
Perry

6 night trip Feb 2, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Calgary Westways Guest House

"Lovingly decorated, great staff"
08/03/15 Reisefreak_12 Basel, Switzerland
Our three nights at the Westways Guesthouse were most enjoyable. We traveled with a thirteen year old, who had her own little room on the second floor. Our own room on the third floor was very quiet, spacious, cozy and convenient. In front of our room was the guest kitchen with various teas, coffees and sodas, as well as a fridge and a microwave. We walked to the city centre in about twenty minutes. The tram station is about a ten minute walk away. Safeway and the bus station are only five minutes away. Breakfast was great and copious. Graham a gold mine of knowledge about the city and its places to go.
"Beautiful property, prime location, and delicious breakfast"
07/13/15 dm18_81 Edmonton, Canada
Westways Guest House is a beautifully maintained historical home in a location that can't be beat: the lively Mission district of Calgary. Westways is two minutes walking distance from the city's best restaurants, bars, and cafes, and about fifteen minutes from the Stampede grounds. Yet, in spite of its central urban location, this quaint and comfortable guest house delivers a tranquil environment and fantastic sleeps. Graham was a very welcoming and kind host, and daily breakfast was outstanding: I stayed for three nights and every morning was something new and delicious (fresh fruit, homemade blueberry and walnut pancakes, waffles, Canadian back bacon, sausages, eggs, fresh toast, coffee, etc). And the clincher: rates are incredibly reasonable, especially compared to major hotels in the city that charge higher prices yet can't compete with Westways' location, comfort, and delicious breakfast.
"Lovely guest house, highly recommended"
07/12/15 Paula334455 LOndon
Lovely staff, breakfast, beautifula nd cosy rooms, I would definitely stay there again. There are buses to centre of Calgary but you can walk to the centre in 30 minutes. The only thing I didn't like was a small shower and I could hardly move inside the cabin.
"Gourmet Breakfast at this B&B"
07/10/15 mzb37 Richland, Washington
Graham greeted us, took our luggage up three flights of stairs. He gave us all sorts of information about the upcoming events, restaurants to check out. We love staying in B&B's. You meet people from all over the world. Our room had a king size bed, a jaguzzi tub, large bathroom, Wi Fi. The bed was very comfortable. Coffee and tea were available. BUT the best part was the gourmet breakfasts each morning. We ate off fine china, crystal, and silverware. Another big plus for us was the location. We could walk to the stampede. We enjoy the stampede and will probably return to this lovely B&B.
"Fantastic place to stay in the city"
07/02/15 2Buicks Canada
It is a historic home, with english decor and style. Jonathan and Graham were great hosts. Its location is walking distance from restaurants and downtown. The breakfast was superb!. This place serves the best quality and delicious breakfast we ever had on any B&B places we have stayed at. They serve breakfast in china, crystals and classy table setting too. Keep it up Graham!
"Excellent B&B"
06/27/15 18Mairead_B_1218 Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Very close to Downtown Calgary and many major attractions. Breakfast is awesome and the rooms are very homey and very clean. I felt very safe being there by myself and felt very at home. Graham and the two House Puppies are so welcoming. I would definitely recommend over a "cold" hotel any day
"first b&b"
04/02/15 Ken M Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
This B&B is a couple of blocks off 4th in the Mission. It's about a 5 minute walk to the C train and about 15 to the Saddle Dome. It is a hundred year old house that has been upgraded very nicely. I stayed in a queen room on the second floor with its own bath room for 90 bucks taxes in. The room was very comfortable with no funky smells and surprisingly quite for having 3 rooms occupied on the same floor. Graham, the host, is a very friendly fellow and very informative. Did I mention that he is a awesome breakfast cook? Breakfast was awesome!!! I will be staying here when ever I go to Calgary to visit my daughter.
"Home Away From Home!"
03/27/15 Martin B Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
Spent 6 very comfortable nights at this cosy B&B, it really did feel like home from home. Firstly Graham made my stay so enjoyable, great different breakfasts every morning, information on the city and their dogs are really cute. If your looking for good value for money and close to Downtown, but in a quiet area you should defiantly stay here. Staying here was one of my many highlights of Calgary........ Cheers!
"Quality accommodations within walking distance of downtown"
02/18/15 global1080 Madison, Wisconsin
We were looking for a base from which to explore Calgary for a couple of days before heading into the mountains. Westways did not disappoint. This is a well-appointed and well-run establishment with a welcoming host. Breakfasts were creative and tasty. Our third-floor Mission Room was large and comfortable. It takes ~20 minutes to walk downtown from Westway’s residential neighborhood. (Slightly longer if one takes the path along the Elbow river.) Shopping and dining are nearby. Our room had a sitting area, but we missed having common areas where we could interact with other guests outside of breakfast. Westway’s guests during our stay were an diverse mix of North Americans and Western Europeans.
"Excellent Stay. Solid Location"
01/07/15 Jed B Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Stayed here for New Years. Breakfast was good both days we stayed. Accommodating to our diet requirements. Location was perfect walking distance to the stampede grounds. Room was awesome with fireplace and jacuzzi tub and the staff we're friendly. Recommended!