All hotels in Mumbai, India

2.8
Average property.
5 night business trip Jul 14, 2014

"worst hotel"
worst experiance i had in this hotel. no one will come from room service, mis commitment. they are cheaters, dont go for this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Vikas
"Not a good experience."
I stayed in hotel royal garden with family owing to its proximity with juhu beach but was disappointed with the condition of hotel. Rooms were average and refrigerator was stinking. Toilets were average with taps creating problems every now and then. However food was excellent with good service. Overall not worth of spending money.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Nisar
IN
"Pictures can be deceiving.."
When i booked the hotel the room in the picture looked good but when i checked in it was depressing.
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
IN
"You get what you pay for..."
Not the best place to stay overnight. If you cannot find any other hotel within your budget then this hotel might be your choice.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2015
"transit stay"
arriving late, and out the next morning. Not unusual for Mumbai, when you try and arrange a taxi for the domestic airport there is the usual bartering about price. Cost me 360 rupees arriving from international airport (which is a greater distance from hotel than the distance from the hotel to the domestic airport). Hotel wanted to charge 500 rupees to take me to the domestic airport . Pointed out that the distance was less, and they were wanting to charge more, price dropped to 400 rupees. Still overpriced. Alternative is to go out on the street and try to barter! when I asked for a receipt, none was forthcoming.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Marian
"!! Worse Hotel !! Stay away from this Hotel !!!"
It was worse ever hotel, I have ever stayed. I had a 5 day business trip. I am regular visitor of city but this was horrible experience. AC was very noisy !! Internet was pathetic !! Rooms were smelly !! Bathrooms were of stone age !! Unprofessional approach and ethics of staff. If you are young they will start explaining rules immediately without knowing about you, about your female friends that you can not invite your female friends to your room. If local female friend, then not allowed to visit your room. If outsider even then she has to make a declaration. Honestly do not go on pics and advertisement, I would recommend Bawa continental, which is half a KM away from it. That was my regular hotel, I opted for change but was highly disappointed.
6 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Sunil
IN
"Hotel is near to beach but horrible"
Manager is horrible They don't have respect for guest
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
probin
"Nothin is lik royal. Very addemand staff."
Very worst experience. Wl never prefer this hotel again.
Kiran
"Nice ..clean beds and warm shower"
I got the budget room by the elevator.Due to the noise from some if the other guest ,it was not that Nice !.But its not the hotels fault..The nabourhood was Peaceful except for the ocationally plane.and the staff was good.I think it was value for the money.the train Station is a 40rupi trip away(use the meter;) so you can acsess the touristc Mumbai easy ..
5 night trip Nov 12, 2014
Christine
"Stay at Royal Garden"
Nice hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
RAJ
IN
"Average hotel close to the beach."
Stayed here for one night and the stay was more or less comfortable.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Priyanko
"deceiving hotel info"
it is not three star hotel,should be one star very old building,still using door room key not card. disappointing one
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
nasir
IN
"Awesome Location, mediocre service"
Location was pretty good. But mediocre service really spoils one's holiday mood. Apparently the hotel does not allow opposite gender guest, so if you're planning to call friends into the room, think twice. But, it's cheap and if you only need a place to sleep, then its ok.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Ashish
IN
Our stay was just OK - not as good and clean and well maintained as the website shows. Front desk staff are not well trained and mislead you and talk back unprofessionally as if they are doing guests a big favour by giving a room in the first place in their hotel!! Since I had already paid upfront and refund option was not available, I just continued to stay. And as we were just 2 women I did not want to risk our safety by picking any quarrel with the hotel. In short I stayed there by force! The hotel management need to do a lot to make the Hotel popular..
4 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Shobhana
IN
"A very Average Hotel, not worth the price!"
The rooms are very average, a little smelly. Also, i was supposed to get a taxi shuttle which the hotel denied having any information of.
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
arjun
"Ok but not that great"
Hotel was ok. On daily basis we had to call and ask for facilities that were supposed to be provided during room service. Hot water only came through the taps from 7am until 4pm. If you had to take a shower out of this time, you had to call and ask them to turn on the hot water. Internet service was very poor and took ages to login in. I had booked this hotel through Expedia which included, free breakfast, Wi-Fi and airport transporation but the Manager of the hotel had no idea and keep saying those services were not included in our package. A lot of time was wasted trying to make him understand. First day breakfast was decent but other days we stayed here, the breakfast service was not as expected, although the dining room staff were friendly. I wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Roslyn
"Average Location"
The hotel is fine to stay, as an average property. Location is good on Juhu Tara Road near to beach.
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Ajay
IN
Hotel is Good taking an hour for check in proces .staff should be more trained.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Ashok
IN
"Nice location....near juhu beach."
It was a comfortable stay....but room tariff seems little higher then what the hotel actually serves you.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
I was not impressed by the hotel. As it was rated a 3.5 star hotel, the reality was not what one should expect in a popular developed area of Mumbai. The two overriding issues were bugs in both rooms (I asked to be switched after the first one) and the poor internet connection. Staff was helpful enough, and the location was perfect. Luckily my stay was only two nights.
2 night trip Mar 2, 2014
Monty
"great location"
Stay was ok! you have NOT given full details of the package, they did NOT give breakfast in the package!!!!!!! Restaurant is good with good food and good service, but room service was lousy!!!! In bathroom NO COLD water!Only Hot water was coming........so you cant take bath. Definitely we are not going to the same hotel and NOT recommending any body.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
lalit roy
IN
"Hotel below the flight path"
If you are deaf then you won't be too bothered about planes going over the hotel every 20 minutes. The receptionists doing the night shift when I checked in were particularly unhelpful, fortunately the lady during the day sorted out what the 2 men couldn't be bothered doing
Other trip Jan 10, 2014

"Inbjudande men ganska nerslitet hotell."
Hotellet såg inbjudande ut på bilden, men visades vara ganska nersliten. Vi bytte rum efter första natten då det var väldigt mycket oväsen för personalen samt en del gäster. Tyvärr gick flygplanen över hotellet var 3:minut, vilket ledde till mindre sömn. Fördelen var att det låg när flygplatsen, samt gångavstånd till havet.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Magnus
SE
"service"
Hotellet hade bra service förutom öppentiderna på resturangen.
3 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Gunilla och kjell
SE
3 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Royal Garden Hotel

"Royal Garden Hotel, Juhu"
08/07/15 ash_miglani Ahmedabad, India
Location is good. Very close to beach but you can't sleep peacefully in this hotel. Its right below the take off path of the planes. You don't need an alarm to get up. The morning flights are sure to wake you up. If you can let go the noise part, hotel is recommended.
"Worth for money"
08/06/15 Joy R Mumbai (Bombay), India
Good and courteous service. Staff very helpful. Right opposite to Juhu Beach. Happening place. You can spend time on the beach if you like the sea. Walk able distance from the beach. Road has traffic during office hours. Plan accordingly.
"excellent location, friendly staff"
07/11/15 tourindia2015 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Very good value for money. Excellent location. Very helpful and friendly staff. Travelled with family, stayed for 3 days, room was comfortable, complimentary Wi-Fi signal was good. Would definitely stay here again.....
"plesent"
07/05/15 madanknath Kolkata (Calcutta), India
nice hotel for stay with your fly. near juhu beach, nice food,rooms are nice,front office and housekeeping staff are very nice,very near to airport. Manager in reception is very helpful. location of the hotel is very good.
"Excellent place to stay, gr8 location,gud service"
06/21/15 radneck Mumbai (Bombay), India
We booked 12 rooms for our guests from outstation to stay fro a wedding in the family. Our stay was from 7th to 10th June. We rented a suite on the 5th floor with 5 deluxe rooms on the same floor and the remaining on the 4th floor. Our planner included free breakfast and other meals. The architecture of the hotel is so well planned that almost all the rooms on 5th and 4th floor get a sea view. Staff is good and cooperative. Valet parking service is available. The food is the high point, the food at trifectta restaurant is excellent. We choose pure veg north indian dishes to cater to our guests from north and it was liked by 1 and all. Word of thanx to the head chef and staff for good quality tasting food. The breakfast buffet spread was gud as well compared to any star hotel. Sleep quality was nice, soft beds, clean linen, the toilets were well stocked. Overall me and our guests enjoyed our stay.Convinently located on juhu tara road with beach at 2 minutes walking distance. Shopping areas like santacruz, bandra, lokhandwala are close by. Special note of thanks to Mrs Jolly Dcruz, for her efforts and help.
"Awful."
06/11/15 travellingcanadia
Don't bother staying here - try any one of the number of hotels down the street. The hotel staff were rude and unable to offer any solutions to any problems we faced. Checking in was a nightmare. Don't even bother trying to ask for suggestions for your time in Mumbai. They shrugged their shoulders when we asked if there were any restaurants nearby. Of course, their own on-site restaurant is available - if you don't mind food poisoning. My friend and I stayed for 3 nights, and we would compare it to camping. We killed an average of 6 small cockroaches a night, our sheets were stained, and our feet were black for our entire stay. In short, this is NOT the hotel you should choose for your time in Mumbai.
"NEAT & CLEAN but improvement in service required"
05/29/15 Kamal G Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Hotel is near to airport and location is excellent.However staff needs little training.Reception is very small and no lobby.We were in a group and there was no place to sit for even 8-9 people while checking in.Staff whether it is reception/room service/housekeeping needs training towards Customer's satisfaction.Rooms are small but clean.You may visit beach just across the road via Kishor Kumar lane.
"Average rooms, ok for short stay"
04/26/15 Tushar G New Delhi, Delhi, India
This is a average room located on the Juhu Beach (across the road, so no direct view of the beach from rooms. has all the comforts for a short business trip, not recommended for family stay as rooms are very small. Service is also ok. the hotel did not provide the complimentary water bottle etc on the second day unless we asked. Pros: clean, maintained, on Juhu road cons: small rooms, average service, no direct view of beach. Nothing bad as such, but all in all, found it a bit expensive for the value it provided.
"Terrible experience with Hotel"
04/11/15 diwaker1984 Pune
Myself Diwaker from Pune, had booking with hotel for 8th and 9th April with Family for Mumbai Darshan. We did advance booking keeping it in mind that It is near by Juhu Beach. After booking, I did call them to make sure they allot us SeaView Rooms. For which they assured us that we would be getting once we arrived. Once we landed in Hotel at 6PM in evening (late to normal check-in Time), They irritated us by not providing Seaview Rooms as promised on previous day on call and demanding Address proof of all occupants, I was surprised as I was carrying only ID cards for all. I have been in Marriot , Novotel, Holiday-In and many more 5-4 Start hotels, But no one asked Address Proof and I am correct that Address Proof is not Government Policy also. I gently talked to receptionist and clarify my stand, but he was refusing to allow us by saying its our Hotel Rule. Somehow i got it my Aadhar saved in my personal email. Even he claimed Address proof for Kid (13Yr) who was with us. It was insane when her parents are with them and showing address proof why Address Proof is required for kids.(Normally Kids doesn't have address proof). Somehow we got the room by showing all docs what he required. This all Incident Irritated me lot , not only because he asked address proof but his attitude and way he was talking. Once i enter room, Room was not pre-checked with essential things, I called again receptionist to provide essential things and suggested that all these items needs to be in room before anyone do checking. His answer surprised me , He says with so much attitude that Sir, We provide essential things when people do check-in. His behavior , attitude was so rude which forced me to talk to his manager where His manager said Sorry to me. It was not end of my problems. I booked two rooms, First for 1 Couple and Second for 1 couple with Kids where he has to provide me Double bed with one extra bed. what he provided is coming all Single Bed in both rooms and making it one. It was so terrible as family and for couples. Room was so Ordinary looks like a Standard Room where i had booked Superior Executive Double Room. I have experience better Standard rooms than his Superior Executive Double Room. It was my one of the worst Hotel experience till now in my life. I promised to myself that I would never visit it or recommend to any one. Attaching few Rooms Pics showing its History.
"Decent option but would not do again"
04/03/15 Jacob N New York City, New York
This place was a decent option for the price because it was reasonably close to the airport so that we could check in really early morning and check out right before our morning flight the next day, but still be in an interesting place and removed from the slums immediately around the airport. Hotel staff were not terribly welcoming, and there were a number of communication issues in trying to order at the restaurant and room service. There were definitely better quality five star hotels up the street. The beach, which could not be viewed from our room (instead, I woke up to a view of people bathing themselves in the alley), was not very exciting and the location was distant from anything western tourists would typically do in Mumbai. It actually took over two hours to return from South Mumbai to the hotel in