All hotels in Cannon Beach, Oregon, United States of America
135-139 East Jackson Street, Cannon Beach, OR, 97110, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A pleasant stay in Cannon Beach"
We have been to Cannon Beach on a number of occasions and we enjoy trying new places to stay. This stay was very pleasant.
2 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
"I love this little hotel group!!!!"
Over the years I've stayed several times in Cannon Beach and keep coming back, whenever I can to the Cannon Beach Hotel Lodgings group. Because I travel with my dog, CBHL is the a great option for those with the furry folk. Always so friendly and accommodating. Hotel staff and house keeping are delightful and caring.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Keith
"Just What We Needed"
A perfect little nest and place for a getaway. Not far from the beach and not far from downtown. A wonderful cabin at the beach.
2 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Will
Enjoyed our stay, room was cozy, and the kitchenette was nice
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2014
Jim & Linda
"Quaint and homey!"
This room was a very nice change from the previous night's experience! The very homey accommodations consisted of a small bedroom and a larger, open living / kitchen area. The central fireplace was very great and added to the quaintness of the lodging. The room was quiet even though it faced the main street. The room needs to be updated - the finishes and furnishings are a bit 1970's - but it was very cozy and the kids loved it!
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Doug
"Clean, homey and cozy."
Centrally located in Midtown, short walk to the beach, Haystack Rock, the tide pools at low tide and shopping in downtown Canon Beach. We did antiques at Wheeler, climbed the sand dunes at cape Kiwanda and did Ice cream at Tillimook Bay. The weather was perfect for this time of year, not too breezy, sunny most of the week we stayed.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Lew
"Ok room by the beach"
The location was walking distance to beach and to downtown. The room had a nice fireplace. The bed mattress was comfortable, the log frame was for the cabin look. Had to wash your own dishes, or pay extra, not very nice. I'm on a over night birthday trip, who wants to do chores. For the price it should have been included. The step up to the bathroom was dangerous. Yes you had to step down when you came out. Watch out in the middle of the night.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Close to Everything"
This was a perfect, quaint room for two of us at the beautiful Oregon Coast. One block from the beach, 2 or 3 blocks from downtown, close to good coffee and the wonderful glass store just one block away. What could be better!
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Julia
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Perfect little cabin a block from the beach!"
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
elizabeth

1 night trip with friends Jun 16, 2015
Douglas

TripAdvisor reviews for Hearthstone Inn

"Fun with our beloved pugs allowed! Cute cabin close to the beach and good eats!"
05/31/15 JulieBarstow
Fun with our beloved pugs. The hotel had a nice little dog pail welcome waiting. Cute cabin close to the beach and good eats! The Irish Table for dinner is a must! The cabins are quiet and comfortable. The south end of Cannon beach is a nice little break from the summer crowds.
"The Hearthstone Inn Lodge at Cannon Beach Oregon"
05/24/15 Jim P Beaverton, Oregon
These are historic lodges built by local craftsmen with timber from the area and river rock for the fireplaces. The units are small but comfortable. We enjoyed the wood burning fireplace and the upgraded large screen TV. The Hearthstone Inn lodges are conveniently located within walking distance of the beach, shopping and restaurants.
"Nice, cozy getaway"
05/18/15 Garrett B Redmond, Washington
The room was fairly nice, it has everything you need for your stay. We stayed in room 26, closest to the main street so some occasional traffic noise but nothing that really bothered us. The only things that could be better are the couch and bed. The couch is not very comfortable at all (firm, shallow), which detracted from watching movies or TV when the weather did not cooperate. The bed was OK, a little firm, and the pillows could be much nicer (it may be that we are just used to memory foam pad and pillows though). Overall we enjoyed our stay, but we were disappointed in the comfort of the couch. The location of the place is great! Very close to many restaurants, coffee shops, and of course, Haystack Rock. The walk to downtown only takes 5-7 minutes so it was nice to not have to drive hardly at all the whole time we were there.
"Your getaway cabin on the coast"
05/08/15 JonnyCakes77 Portland, Oregon
Is it possible to consider a hotel room "yours" even though you've only stayed, say, four nights total in the past two years? It's normally out of my budget (I book when it has a groupon in the low season), and passing by when staying at other properties I think, "there goes my room!". The Hearthstone is exactly what you want in a "cabin in the country" (or the coast) with all the amenities. So pleasing to learn it was all handcrafted. The beach stone fireplace and well lacquered mantel (this is the only place I've found that allows you to burn actual wood which adds to the ambiance. All the rest on the coast are gas) hint at what the old coastal cottages used to look like. The cedar lined bathroom has a sauna effect during a hot shower, emanating a woodsy smell. The bed is comfortable on par with Westin's Heavenly Rest (tm). I like loading up with gourmet meals from Trader Joes before I leave town so I can cook for myself at my leisure during the weekend. The only thing is that the oven in #24 incinerates all food if set higher than "warm". A light 'Lewis and Clark" library was even set on the mantel, useful reading before hiking Ecola Park. The huge flat screen TV almost ruins the effect; I go to read but get roped into watching TV, but I guess guests these days demand all hotels install them. If only it was a timeshare, I'd buy in so I could stay more!
"Beautiful, Rustic, Romantic - a great place to stay"
04/21/15 John W Nanaimo, Canada
Myself, my wife and our two Dachshunds stayed at the Hearthstone Inn recently on short getaway to Cannon Beach. We loved the place! We stayed in "cabin #25" which is located just a block from the beach. I chose the place after doing some research on pet friendly places to stay and I would definitely recommend it. The cabin/rooms are all rustically decorated from the wooden been to the stone fireplace to the specially made kitchen cabinets.They even provided a special welcome bucket for our two dogs, with a pet blanket, water bowl, towel and treats! Want to know more about the area you're visiting? no problem, they provide lost of local information including books and DVD's on the Lewis & Clark Trail. which you can watch on the large screen TV/DVD play in the room ( you can even link to Netflix) Complimentary WiFi too keeps you connected if you have to surf the net while enjoying the in room complimentary tea, coffee or hot chocolate. They provide a kettle or if you want you can use the Keurig machine thats there ! Overall just a great place to stay
"Relaxing Weekend"
01/12/15 Kittygoth Portland, Oregon
Tried this spot after picking up a Travelzoo voucher and we definitely enjoyed our stay! Reserved unit #26 (I believe the largest unit - faces the street, so some traffic noise) and it was quite comfortable for two adults and one dog - the canine care package with blanket, towel, and dishes was a nice addition. The kitchenette was adequately equipped and used the limited space well - we cooked two full meals (one dinner, one breakfast) during our two night stay. Decor was rustic, yet attractive, and the furnishings were comfortable. Only complaint was the lack of hot water (5 minute shower = no hot water), but the staff were quite responsive when informed of this issue at check-out. Definitely would stay hear again!
"Wish we stayed longer"
12/29/14 Josh B
I am almost hesitant to post such a glowing review because then this will become more popular and harder to book! We booked suite #24 for a few days over Christmas and loved it. It was the perfect size for the two of us and our dog. The room was cozy and clean, and had a fantastic cedar smell. I loved the log framed bed. The beach is a very short block away (you can see it from the front door). Amenities are also just a block or two away. The only downside at all was with such a small facility if you want to have a shower in the morning it runs out of hot water very quickly, enough for one of us to have a shower, but not both. (I'm guessing it's sharing the hot water tank with the 3 other suites?) So I had a shower in the evening instead and it was fine.
"Efficient, Upscale Cabin Feel With Comforts of Home"
11/14/14 DonnaPortlandOR Portland OR
We stayed in the smallest unit for two nights along with our two dogs. It's a charming place beyond what we'd expected, from check-in at the main office three blocks away to arriving at our small, yet spacious-feeling room with very high ceilings. We appreciated the care package for our dogs and quality décor, including a high poster style log bed, fine linens, both wood panel and softly painted walls, a carefully assembled stone fireplace, and nicely framed art work, featuring Haystack Rock. Having a full kitchen for cooking was a plus, and we also appreciated the proximity to the beach and town with shops and a variety of restaurants. The kitchen is set up for strictly two people, which is all we needed, yet we'd have appreciated just a few more items (such as 4 teaspoons) though realize this is petty and won't let it affect my rating. While we generally prefer an ocean view, with good weather and the classy rustic touches, we felt quite comfortable. Rates seemed a bit high even in off season, yet we felt the experience could not be duplicated elsewhere. It's a unique and special place.
"Very homey"
11/11/14 Garry Z
Nice accommodations with a kitchenette, fireplace (log provided) and great TV. Had a nice porch with bench in front. Bed was comfy. Close to downtown and other shopping further south. Staff was very helpful and courteous.
"Dog friendly, comfortable room close to restaurants and shops!"
10/27/14 ricci0412
My husband and I stayed a couple nights with our 2 large dogs. They are very dog friendly and there was a dog "care package" waiting in our room when we got there. The room was cozy and was just a short walk to good restaurants and shops. Also only a block or so to the beach!!