All hotels in Mumbai, India
Near Tata Symphony Chandivali, andheri E, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0
    (0)

"Nice and comfortable stay"
I was there for 2 days on business trip. The property is neatly maintained. Walkable to nearby shops, yet away from the bustling traffic. The studio apt given to me was neat and cute. Had a comfortable stay.
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Suresh
IN
3 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
IN

TripAdvisor reviews for Oritel Service Apartments

"EXCELLENT"
04/18/15 Anshuman D
While my business trip to Mumbai, i feel like a home. It was very pleasant and cool stay for me. Thanks to Oritel Staff for making my journey comfortable. Appreciate nice cooperation and support by staff members. Thanks, Anshuman
04/01/15 nrnag11 Mumbai (Bombay), India
I stayed at the Oritel service apartments while on a overnight visit to Mumbai. It was very much worth the amount for a budget accommodation in a city like Mumbai. The room was very clean and well maintained. Staff very polite. overall a very good experience!
03/31/15 businessAmar Mumbai (Bombay), India
it has been great experience. excellent service. I would love to visit again. The night service is awesome. All the service staff is very soft and friendly. Swimming pool is available here which very neat and clean. There is lot of space to play for kids. Sitting in Garden at sunset was amazing feeling. Keep it up.. :) Thanks!!!
"MUMBAI TRIP"
03/27/15 11jenni Mumbai (Bombay), India
The service has been good , the rooms although small but clean and comfortable .the room service and others have been very good . the staffs have been very helpful too. have taken a business card for my other family members and frnds to come by and stay if they like to. Thankyou and hope to see you soon.
"Very happy with the service."
03/22/15 Harsha1992 Mumbai (Bombay), India
Service is very good.. Room is excellent and very happy with that.I stayed for 15 days and i Felt very comfortable staying.. Food is very good..I'm from L&T Infotech and I felt very convenient to travel
"It is small things that are a let down for a place with potential"
03/15/15 jxpd bangalore
was swayed into booking this one due to it having a swimming pool despite it being a bit far from our mumbai office. the place has all the facilities and infact if maintained well can be a great option. let me list the let downs. the breakfast is minimal in choice and the restaurant or dining area does not even have a good washbasin. the dinner buffet has limited choices as well but the dishes are tasty. next let down is the room. it does not have a working table and wi-fi is charged and even my datacard was not working in the room. the swimming pool is good but looks like it is not used much and is not cleaned regularly. they do give tea/coffee maker in the room but if you ask for it. the rooms are a bit dated though you do get a living room, dining and a place to cook if you want to. so my gut feel is ideal for those with longstays and not for single business travellers. service is good and it is in little touches the place can do a lot better.
"Terrible Place"
03/14/15 mantri007 New Delhi, India
I stayed here with corporate booking..i had an accident at the hotel because of poor glass fitting in bathroom. Severe failure in security of occupants. I called reception and they did not even have a proper first aid available to stop bleeding. After 15 minutes of confusion they took me to a local hospital. Finally I got myself shifted to hiranandani hospital and ended up spending 1 lakh for surgery. Not a single penny shared by Hotel even though accident happened at their property because of security failure. Also glass fitting was done 1 day before only.
03/05/15 Lavanya123 Andhra Pradesh, India
good & excellent for your service.Happy to stay .in preparation of south india food little bit changes should be taken ( add little bit salt).your hospitality is good. we enjoyed staying here. again we get a chance we prefer to stay here. i never forget oritel services.
"Feedback on stay at Oritel for 7 days"
02/19/15 Oswald123 Bahrain
Had a very good experience. Clean and spacious room. Good service overall. Friendly and caring staff. Breakfast was different everyday with local specialties served. Has a good gymnasium, pool, and gardens around the hotel.
"Good hotel. Served the purpose"
01/27/15 richdhan Chennai (Madras), India
Oritel is a good hotel and it served the purpose. I came on official purpose. It served my purpose. The in-house food is good but very pricy. The complimentary breakfast was OK. It is based on indian-continental style. Not many choices but again it served the purpose.