All hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Room is all right
    Uncomfortable
    Bad breakfast
"Comfortable stay"
Nice hotel in a very quiet neighborhood. Room was very comfortable with mini kitchenette which made us feel like were in an aparrment or something. Wifi is fast.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Eldwin
"good stay"
hot when we arrive but there is the air con and after it was ok.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Very nice staff, willing to accommodate reasonable requests.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
shane
it was all anyone ever needed for an overnight stay very clean!
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"Next to busy highway. Very small."
I tripped and fell, dislocated my finger and bruised my arm badly. Motel owner said he removed the caution signs on steps to bathroom "because they didn't look nice." I asked him to put them back on before someone gets REALLY hurt.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
DJ
"Hidden treasure"
The Cherry Tree Inn Victoria is a great place to stay. The rooms are small, but we had two queen-sized beds, a refrigerator, a microwave, a coffee maker, a shoe rack, and a portable A/C unit, all in a very cozy, quiet, room. We stayed at numerous hotels during our travels, some were larger rooms with only full-sized beds, and none of the other amenities, but none were as comfortable as this room. The room and bathroom areas were clean and tidy and everything worked as it should. We are planning another trip to Victoria and will definitely make our reservations at this hotel if possible.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Angie
"Great place for multiple families"
Traveling with family and married children. This was a modest but comfortable inn.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
MELINDA
"What a great place to stay."
I think this was the most unique Inn I have ever stayed at. Very clean, comfortable and neat. Even a carport for your vehicle, which was attached to your room so if it was raining you and your luggage would stay dry. The room we had was large and had a kitchenette. I would love to stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Good inexpensive place to stay"
We've stayed here a couple of times now. The rooms are fairly compact, and although the buildings are older, it's well maintained, very clean and convenient. Only downsides are there's no air conditioning (although fans are provided) and the beds are a little hard, but it's excellent value for money and we find the location convenient between Victoria and the ferries in Sidney.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Ian
Staff was very accommodating. No alarm clock. Shower was very small. Staff woke us up as needed for appointments. Could hear other unit talking and dog barking.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
A normal guy
"Bare bones, but exactly what I needed."
The hotel staff went above and beyond to help me out. They were wonderful.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"small but very clean and warm with fridg.!!!"
Very nice Had trouble with WiFi room was warm fridge worked great tv worked great !!
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Cherry Tree - a nice break from camping"
Cherry Tree is on a hillside across from Elk Lake Park, just off of Hwy 17. Easy access and not really much road noise. It is a sparely-furnished place, but very clean. Nice bed and pillows. Good heaters in bedroom and bath, frig and coffee maker. Yes, the bathroom is small and the shower stall is really small, but they do what they need to do. The room itself is not tiny so we were able to spread out our damp camping gear to dry and get ready for the trip home. More than adequate for two!
Teton CPA
"Convenient location"
This hotel is situated perfectly if you're coming in late from the ferry. The staff is extremely friendly and very helpful.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Unique grounds...like home."
We thoroughly enjoyed the stay at Cherry Tree Inn; partly because it is not like a big commercial hotel. It is within seven miles of just about everything: one day we took the bus because parking in Victoria is very difficult and expensive. The bus trip (double decker bus) was fun and the bus driver was very helpful. The Inn is close to a small and very nice shopping center where we had excellent Thai food. Our room had two queen beds and a small kitchen and everything was very clean. We had our own carport (a challenge to get into), but we had bikes with us so it was nice to know they were safely close. It was a positive experience and I will book there again when I go to Victoria.
5 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Eaton
It was great.The staff was very helpful. They were able to get my mom extra pillows.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Debbie
"Anniversary Trip"
This was such an awesome place to stay. I was very surprised at how cute, comfortable and clean our room was. It was like having a studio for the weekend.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Washington Couple
"Clean, friendly, convenient"
Best thing: wifi routers in each room. No sitting in corners trying to get a signal. The rooms are clean. It's clearly a family operation. We unexpectedly didn't arrive until midnight and there was someone cheerful there to greet us. We decided to stay an extra day and the were accommodating and moved our luggage for us.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Quite a distance to see most sights"
It was an enjoyable stay and nice room. I don't care for hardwood floors but we survived. I cannot walk without some type of shoe that has my Dr. Made Supports and they don't work well with the slippers in the room. Also it was hot which made us miss Air Conditioning during the day but cool enough at night that we did not need it. Owner was nice and cordial and I believe we would stay again.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Jerry Harris
"Not what we thought we were getting"
Not what I expected. Hotel.com gave a much better description of the hotel than what was actually reserved for us. We booked with the understanding that the room would have a hot tub and a balcony, but the hotel owner said that description was not placed there by them. Our room was very small with a stall shower that one person could hardly fit in. There was no balcony, no phone nor air conditioning. Instead we were given a fan to cool the room. The owner however was friendly and gave us two extra pillows.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Much less than what we expected
"Nice & Clean"
Great for an overnight stay!
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Very clean, comfortable enough reasonable"
For the reasonable price, it was just fine. Managerial staff is great and very helpful and friendly.
2 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"Lovely hotel, nice employes and clean room!!"
My boyfriend and I loved this hotel! Staff was very nice and the room was very clean. We would definitely stay here again. The only con was the price. The room was small and the bathroom especially small. The price just didn't match up. But overall we enjoyed this hotel very much! (:
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Victoria
"Near nice lake...close to Victoria"
Manager very friendly. Newly renovated room. .very clean and nicely maintained grounds will return
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Gerald
"Location was terrible"
I thought I would be pulling up to a standard hotel but instead it was a mini version of little town homes. It was close to the major road 17 but it wasn't really up to my expectation. I rented a junior suite and its a 3 beds with only 1 bathroom. Plz note: there is no AC only heat and a fan to turn on at night. They do have a little kitchen area provided with pots, pans and plates and etc along with a fridge, It was only one night so overall it was just ok.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
"Room was small"
I had to leave the room to change my mind ...the Wi Fi worked great but there was no table to put my computer on !!!
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Clean and quiet"
This is a great stay 7 miles from victoria. there is a few parks with lakes very close. the rooms are stylish and comfy. very good for the price
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
David Hill
"Worth the Price!"
15 minutes tops from Victoria Centre. Loved the lake and park across the road. Quite and clean. Not a chain hotel, but really enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
victoria
"Nice and Cozy place"
If youre on a budget well this place is for you i would stay again
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
Euge e
"Nicely renovated"
Staff was friendly, process was hassle free. Last time we stayed here, it was a bit grungy and the heat worked only sporadically.... but it is close to my in-laws so we stayed here again. With these new owners, it is now cleaner, cozier, and much more modern. Now I would definitely recommend it: Give it a try!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Clean, super friendly, near the highway, but not so near that the traffic noise is bothersome. It's a family run operation; the owners work very hard to make it nice, which give the place a good vibe. For the price in that location, if you just need a comfortable quiet place to sleep, you cannot beat this place.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"Basic needs; small shower"
I was just looking for the basics, so it was fine. Although no desk or table was a bit of an inconvenience. The shower stall was made for small folk, which was fine for me. It did have a fridge which was nice. And the rolling chair worked in place of a table/desk. It was very economical and the personnel were very nice.
2 night trip Oct 8, 2013
Sandra
Slippers in room a nice touch. Nicely updated, clean, good value.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Quiet Comfort"
Enjoyed the quiet comfort of Cherry Tree Inn yet close to shopping and less than 10 minutes to down town. Would go again.
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2016
Clean but the bed sheets didn't fit on the bed and I ran out of hot water twice.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2016
"Great night's sleep !"
This was a last minute booking made as we were leaving ferry terminal. It was close, clean and comfortable.Room was not large or luxurious, but exactly what we needed. Thank you for the great night's sleep.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2016
"Good value.."
Fairly decent stay for low rate. Recommended.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2016
"comfort and value"
Comfortable and good value for money. Easy access to everything.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2016
"for an inexpensive, but comfortable stay"
I stayed three nights. the room was clean and neat, comfortable. the staff was friendly. The location is very convenient, near the highway to ferries and city. Lots of local shopping and restaurants within a few moments drive. The hotel was quiet and well kept. the bed was comfortable.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2016
"Budget motel but worth the price"
This is an older property and I would classify it as budget. That being said, the unit was clean, the linen changed each day, they had added a new shower head and bathroom faucet. There was a microwave, coffee maker and a flatscreen TV. The staff were friendly and helpful. If you are looking for an inexpensive option and are not expecting luxury than this is the place. I would recommend it to others and I would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
"The nicest place to stay for the least money"
Because this is a very inexpensive place to stay the ammenties in the small rooms are not possible. However you have a frdge, TV, micro, coffee maker and a very clean room. The coffe make is small and only uses those coffee disks so the coffee is like tea. Bring your own or instant to add. The water in the coffee maker heats up for tea as well
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
J
"Good place good deal"
We stayed 2 nights ..place was very resonable price for such size and location and cleaneness its a great deal 3 large bedrooms and huge living room and jambo kitchen its a good place i defenitly recomonded ,,owners were very friendly smily and orgonized
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2015
ilias
"Clean comfortable place to stay"
My sister and I just needed somewhere to sleep. The Cherry Tree Inn was clean and comfortable. We had a wonderful walk in the natural area just south of the inn. A great place to overnight.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
"Not worth it"
The first room we stayed in was small and dirty, door was half painted and dirty, we decided to upgrade for an extra ten dollars per night, little more room but you can hear the next room, we had a door with a child lock between the next room didn't feel to good about that, we had put the do not clean sign on the door when we came back they had entered the room and cleaned it, the beds were hard and uncomfortable, parking was a chore when you drive a truck, there was some staff the couldn't understand ENGLISH and when you asked them questions you got the deer in the headlight look, they seemed to be short on towels and had to go to the front desk and ask for more, going back to the rooms if you look up at ceilings you will find some company ( critters) one of the main concerns was there was no dressers for clothes, overall I would not stay here again, pay the extra 50 bucks and stay somewhere you know you will get good service, if other people are writing reviews it is not from Canadians, just saying,
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
chris
clean/ basic room with no frills- good value for the price
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2015
"Close to Victoria Downtown"
very well maintained facilities with small flower garden around the property, the room was tiny but cozy, it's like a mini bungalow! 1 car parking lot right in front of our door, very convenient.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
MonLov
"Totally Surprised!"
Fantastic Hotel for a large group or large family. We stayed in the 3 bedroom suite and it was beautifully kept. The owners were very helpful. I'd highly recommend this hotel for anyone who doesn't mind staying a little bit out of Victoria, but close to the main highway.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
"very good location for us."
the rooms were spacious and clean.... a little far from restaurants but nice driving distance to downtown and airport ..since we went to Nanaimo the location was perfect... very quiet i recommend this hotel to possible clients
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
"Great and convenient."
We used the Cherry Tree as a transition from moving to possession and it was great. Kitchenette was sufficient with a full size fridge, hot plate and mucrowave ( no oven). Well appointed with pots, kitchen supplies etc. mini apartment with 3 queen beds.Changed towels and cleaned as required without bugging us. Extra parking and allowed our cat and dog for a small fee. In and out to the highway and grocery stores. Did have to prepay the full stay, though.
5 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Andrea
"Clean hotel, good value for money."
It was very clean. Outside downtown proximity but good location, staff good, internet was good.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015