All hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4879 Cherry Tree Bend, Victoria, BC, V8Y1S1, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Cherry Tree - a nice break from camping"
Cherry Tree is on a hillside across from Elk Lake Park, just off of Hwy 17. Easy access and not really much road noise. It is a sparely-furnished place, but very clean. Nice bed and pillows. Good heaters in bedroom and bath, frig and coffee maker. Yes, the bathroom is small and the shower stall is really small, but they do what they need to do. The room itself is not tiny so we were able to spread out our damp camping gear to dry and get ready for the trip home. More than adequate for two!
Teton CPA
"Convenient location"
This hotel is situated perfectly if you're coming in late from the ferry. The staff is extremely friendly and very helpful.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Unique grounds...like home."
We thoroughly enjoyed the stay at Cherry Tree Inn; partly because it is not like a big commercial hotel. It is within seven miles of just about everything: one day we took the bus because parking in Victoria is very difficult and expensive. The bus trip (double decker bus) was fun and the bus driver was very helpful. The Inn is close to a small and very nice shopping center where we had excellent Thai food. Our room had two queen beds and a small kitchen and everything was very clean. We had our own carport (a challenge to get into), but we had bikes with us so it was nice to know they were safely close. It was a positive experience and I will book there again when I go to Victoria.
5 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Eaton
It was great.The staff was very helpful. They were able to get my mom extra pillows.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Debbie
"Anniversary Trip"
This was such an awesome place to stay. I was very surprised at how cute, comfortable and clean our room was. It was like having a studio for the weekend.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Washington Couple
"Clean, friendly, convenient"
Best thing: wifi routers in each room. No sitting in corners trying to get a signal. The rooms are clean. It's clearly a family operation. We unexpectedly didn't arrive until midnight and there was someone cheerful there to greet us. We decided to stay an extra day and the were accommodating and moved our luggage for us.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Quite a distance to see most sights"
It was an enjoyable stay and nice room. I don't care for hardwood floors but we survived. I cannot walk without some type of shoe that has my Dr. Made Supports and they don't work well with the slippers in the room. Also it was hot which made us miss Air Conditioning during the day but cool enough at night that we did not need it. Owner was nice and cordial and I believe we would stay again.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Jerry Harris
"Not what we thought we were getting"
Not what I expected. Hotel.com gave a much better description of the hotel than what was actually reserved for us. We booked with the understanding that the room would have a hot tub and a balcony, but the hotel owner said that description was not placed there by them. Our room was very small with a stall shower that one person could hardly fit in. There was no balcony, no phone nor air conditioning. Instead we were given a fan to cool the room. The owner however was friendly and gave us two extra pillows.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Much less than what we expected
"Nice & Clean"
Great for an overnight stay!
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Very clean, comfortable enough reasonable"
For the reasonable price, it was just fine. Managerial staff is great and very helpful and friendly.
2 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"Lovely hotel, nice employes and clean room!!"
My boyfriend and I loved this hotel! Staff was very nice and the room was very clean. We would definitely stay here again. The only con was the price. The room was small and the bathroom especially small. The price just didn't match up. But overall we enjoyed this hotel very much! (:
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Victoria
"Near nice lake...close to Victoria"
Manager very friendly. Newly renovated room. .very clean and nicely maintained grounds will return
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Gerald
"Location was terrible"
I thought I would be pulling up to a standard hotel but instead it was a mini version of little town homes. It was close to the major road 17 but it wasn't really up to my expectation. I rented a junior suite and its a 3 beds with only 1 bathroom. Plz note: there is no AC only heat and a fan to turn on at night. They do have a little kitchen area provided with pots, pans and plates and etc along with a fridge, It was only one night so overall it was just ok.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
"Room was small"
I had to leave the room to change my mind ...the Wi Fi worked great but there was no table to put my computer on !!!
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Clean and quiet"
This is a great stay 7 miles from victoria. there is a few parks with lakes very close. the rooms are stylish and comfy. very good for the price
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
David Hill
"Worth the Price!"
15 minutes tops from Victoria Centre. Loved the lake and park across the road. Quite and clean. Not a chain hotel, but really enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
victoria
"Nice and Cozy place"
If youre on a budget well this place is for you i would stay again
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
Euge e
"Nicely renovated"
Staff was friendly, process was hassle free. Last time we stayed here, it was a bit grungy and the heat worked only sporadically.... but it is close to my in-laws so we stayed here again. With these new owners, it is now cleaner, cozier, and much more modern. Now I would definitely recommend it: Give it a try!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Basic needs; small shower"
I was just looking for the basics, so it was fine. Although no desk or table was a bit of an inconvenience. The shower stall was made for small folk, which was fine for me. It did have a fridge which was nice. And the rolling chair worked in place of a table/desk. It was very economical and the personnel were very nice.
2 night trip Oct 8, 2013
Sandra

"Cherry Tree"
The room was clean and nice. The neighbors in the next room was talking at 3AM and woke everyone up. The walls were so thin that we can hear everything.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Enjoyed it. :-)"
Stayed several nights to visit family. Satisfying experience. Clean room, Place in good condition, adequate parking, very good service. Downside were highway #17 noise and there were too few electrical outlets in the room.
3 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Geoffrey
"Cute Motel Close to Airport"
It was pleasing. Wow that wasn't enough! It was a simple overnight stay in a clean reasonably priced Motel. That's it
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Habfann
"Simple and Clean!"
This room was cleaner than many expensive hotels I have stayed at. If you just need a safe, clean bed for short stay this place is perfect.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Unique Cabins"
Quiet and uneventfull. Cabins are older duplex cabins and have been upgraded. Sheets and towels were new and fresh. New 32" Flat sreen TV.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Disgusted
"cherry tree inn"
Rooms are extremely basic- no desk. Quiet neighbourhood. Beds are quite firm.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"Well priced accommodation close to Victoria"
Friendly, affordable, basic accommodation on the main drag between the airport/ferry terminal & downtown Victoria. If you don't have a car you'll need to walk or get a taxi. Royal Oak shopping is about 1.5 km via a footpath. Good service & clean (although the bathroom sink was dirty when I arrived).
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Very small but clean."
Bed was not the comfortable. Outdated. Parking is not good. Cold and rainy outside so a bathtub would have been nice.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"It's like a refugee camp."
Servers were friendly and helpful but the whole complex is basically a mom and pop shop. Room was clean but compact, or should I say, very tight. Shower stall was, again, very small but the hotwater was fairly instant and strong. No amenities around it at all. Rate was cheap for a reason, of course.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Yim
"Stay here"
Second time at this hotel. Very clean, in between everything we wanted to do and so resonable. Staff are very friendly and helpful. They have done a wonderful job remodeling.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Judith
"Basic, but clean and quiet"
We took the lowest priced room. this was equipped, with a queen-size bed, a small refrigerator with a freezer compartment, a coffee maker and a comfortable arm chair, but was very small. Wi-fi is free, but be aware that there is no telephone in the room. The bathroom was small, but perfectly functional and fairly new, although the shower stall was rather small. All in all, this is a moderately priced motel, well located, clean and quiet. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"What you pay is what you get."
I stayed only 4 hours because we were only passing by. For that reason the hotel is just OK. I did not have time to see more of it. The shower is the smallest that I have ever seen and I am not a big person. The bed was enough for a short night. The problem was the person in the room beside ours was snoring and could listen it very well.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Pre-Airport Stay"
We chose this place to stay based entirely on price and location. Worked out great. Nice to be able to park car right close to unit. Great fridge/freezer.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"small rooms, but clean"
Small rooms. Although close to highway, we didn't hear anything at night. Room was small, but clean with hardwood floors. Rooms are built on terraces with dome trees in between. Good and cheap place for an overnight stay, maybe not enough amenities to serve as vacation home.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
alia
"Hard bed"
Decent for price range, but we found it uncomfortable and rooms were very small and little soundproofing.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Great place for dog owners and their dogs!"
The Cherry Tree Inn motel is very dog friendly. When the staff saw me walking my dog three of them came over and asked about him and petted him. They obviously love dogs! The location offers nearby trails for dog walking, both the on leash Lochside bike/walking path which runs for several miles beside the highway, and a quiet gravel road that runs off of the Lochside path. It's a very short walk to a place where one can walk safely across the highway and to Elk Lake Park, a 1,072 acre dog friendly park with two lakes and a nature house. From June 1 to September 15, dogs must be on leash in the park when passing through beach and picnic areas and are not allowed to stay in those areas. For more information about dogs in Saanich parks (where the Cherry Tree Inn is located), google Saanich dog parks. The Cherry Tree Inn is a "plain Jane" outside, but much nicer inside. My room had recently been completely remodeled and re furnished, down to the light switches. Everything inside the room and bathroom looked brand new. The shower accommodates very tall people; the shower head was about 6 feet 2 inches above the tub, and was movable, so even taller people could take a shower comfortably. The motel is on a west facing hill overlooking the highway so you can hear highway noise if the window is open; ear plugs will remedy this.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Good clean hotel"
This hotel served our purposes well. Very clean room, including the bathroom. The beds were comfortable and the bedding appeared to be fairly new. The hotel is fairly close to a highway, but the noise was minimal. The staff were efficient and helpful. This was a good, basic hotel only 10-15 minutes away from downtown Victoria.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Debra
"Nice and quiet"
Very convient location, nice hotel rooms are small and bed was hard, but service was great.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Lynda
"Cheap and clean. Good internet."
Overall my wife and I were very pleased with our choice of the Cherry Tree Inn. It was a quiet, decent priced, clean little unit. For people who have issues understanding accents I would advise against staying here, but for my wife and I it was not an issue as we have no trouble understanding accented English. The staff was knowledgeable about the area, friendly, and very business like. My one caution would be if you have a trailer, large truck, large SUV etc, or are not comfortable driving in tight spots with larger vehicles. The incline to the inn is steep and the parking spots are around tight corners. If you are a competent driver or have a small vehicle it would not be an issue. There is a cable modem and wireless router in each unit which was great. If you do online gaming, watch Netflix, or work online (like myself) it is a decent enough connection. I had zero issues utilizing Lync for voice calls or joining conference calls online through an encrypted pipeline.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Joshua
"nice place to stay"
Very satisfied
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Diva Beda
"Affordable and clean easy access to everything."
I would have liked a microwave and the cord to the coffee maker did not reach the plug. Fortunately I always bring an extension cord. They have done a very nice job with a small space.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"on bus route from ferry"
friendly, good location, good price
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
brian
"Newly renovated, spacious, clean and affordable."
We spent two nights in room A2 with 2 queen beds and kitchenette. It seems room is newly renovated. And its really spacious, and clean. Bathroom is nice and clean. 15 mins away to Victoria city. Kitchen is bit small but well equipped. Even for a family with four its a good size. Highly recommended.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Victorias hidden secret"
Had to stay in Victoria when my son had a medical procedure.Rooms are spacious and impeccably clean. Nothing was too much trouble for owners and was fortunate enough to be able to extend our stay.Will use again.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
The hotel has been renovated, but it is a really amateur job.Mismatched tiles, plugs in strange places, inconvenient switches. The air conditioning was a portable unit with a hose out the window, which kept falling out.The room smells a bit musty. The guy in the office was not too personable; he really did not make us feel welcome. That said, it was inexpensive, clean, and close to the highway.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"pleasant place"
Small room but clean and appears to have been newly renovated - perfect for two people who weren't spending much time in their room anyway. Close to all amenities like the Buchard Gardens, ferry terminal, Victoria and parks. Easy to get to. Some road noise.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Anna
"Just fine"
Just fine It was fine It was just fine. That's all I want to say.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Close to highway"
It was perfect for us - about 15 minutes from downtown and just off the highway towards Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal. Very pleasant family running the motel. Clean rooms and well worth the money. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Vicky
"Clean, quiet , good value"
It was a good price and they are individual buildings with a few units, bus stop fairly close by. No full tub in single unit was my only negative as the shower was cramped. TV and wifi a plus.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
visit home
"Close to the Wedding we were going to."
We found it very convenient. The wedding was 10 min. away, airport was also 10 min.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Great price, friendly service and Newly renovated room. I was very pleased with everything. Highly recomend it.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014