All hotels in Paris, France
41 Rue De Clichy, Paris, Paris, 75009, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

"An amazing place to Stay"
I had such an amazing experience at this hotel! I just can say that if you are thinking to visit Paris, this is the right place to stay! the staff was absolutely amazing and kind! they helped us with directions to get where we wanted to go, among other stuffs... I have no words to describe how pleasant the stay was! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
2 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
Josue
"Clean and Friendly."
The hotel was very clean, staff was great and willing to answer questions and provide recommendations on restaurants and navigations. However, the hotel rooms are very small and was difficult to store luggage. The location was okay, we had to walk at least 4 blocks to the nearest hop on and off tour bus stop. This is a good place for a short stay.
3 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Amit
"Clean, Quiet Room"
Great staff, great room. I really like this place. The staff could not have been nicer. The room was very clean and very quiet.
Response by Hotel R de Paris
Dear Sir and Madam, Thank you very much for your comment. We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay among us and that you liked our service! We hope to see you soon. Kind regards, Front Office
2 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
robert
"Affordable but not bland boutique hotel"
This is my second stay at the R. Clean and well designed rooms and bathrooms (although minuscule for my 6'2 frame) helpful and attentive service at a convenient location...I came for business, but would return for pleasure ...
Response by Hotel R de Paris
Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and for your loyalty! It is always a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay. Thank you again. See you real soon then! Best Regards, Front Office
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Miroslav
"Definitely recommended"
Room was great, small but very nice and cosy, unlike most small hotel rooms in Europe. The location was great, near Sacre Couer and metro accessible. Definitely recommend.
Response by Hotel R de Paris
Dear Sir or Madam, Many thanks for your nice post. It is always a pleasure to know that our customers have enjoyed their stay in our hotel! We hope to see you again in our establishment. Best Regards, Front Desk
4 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
"Nouveau 4 Star Hotel"
My wife and I wanted to stay in l"Opera (9th Arrondissement) area for this trip to Paris to be in proximity to most of the attractions without too long a Metro ride. This hotel is well situated near Place de Clichy and the Metro stop Liege is just a block away.
Response by Hotel R de Paris
Dear Sir and Madam, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are really pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay in Hotel R. It is true to say that it offers a great location to visit Paris next to “Liège” and “Place de Clichy” stations. Thank you again for your comment! We hope to see you soon in our hotel. Best Regards, Front Office
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Viet
"Near Metro Stop"
Cleanly decorated bright hotel which makes the most of its space. The desk personnel were very gracious and courteous. Room and bathroom were very clean, well appointed, and lighting was well thought out. The bed and pillows were comfortable. Bathroom had Hermes toiletries, robes, and slippers!
Response by Hotel R de Paris
Dear Anne, Thank you very much for your nice comment you have left on our hotel. It is a pleasure for us to know that you have enjoyed your stay at Hotel R. We hope to see you real soon! Kind regards, Front Office
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Anne
"Superb"
One of the best boutique hotels I ever stayed in. Impeccably furnished. Location very central and the staff was terrific. My room was small but very comfortable. Highly recommend it.
Response by Hotel R de Paris
Dear Sir, Thank you for this wonderful comment you have left! It means a lot for us. Our hotel have been entirely refurbished a bit more than one year that is why we can give to our customers good quality facilies. We hope to see you soon at Hotel R! Kind regards, Front Office
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
george
"Excellent hotel overall"
Perfect if just want to hop on Metro, easy access to everywhere
Response by Hotel R de Paris
Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are really pleased to know that you have enjoyed the location of our Hotel. Our establishment is brand new and offer a great location to visit Paris next to “Liège” and “Place de Clichy” stations. Thank you again for your comment. Best Regards,
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Hotel R de Paris"
Love this hotel.
Response by Hotel R de Paris
Dear Ctaherine, Thank you for your nice review, we hope to see you soon again. Best Regards, Anne-Laure
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Catherine
"Vacation stay in Paris"
Completely refurbished and very clean. But very small rooms, especially the bath rooms
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"wifi is REALLY REALLY weak."
the hotel itself is very small but its very clean and nice. we only stayed for one night. they gave us a room update according to the manager so our room was huge but the downside is that the wifi SUCKED!!!!!! we had to leave our bed and walk and sit on the floor by the door to get decent service... and even at the door it wasnt that strong sometimes... our balcony was shared with our next door neighbor who we didnt know of but that didnt bother us that much as we were only staying for one night. its decently close to resturants and such if you dont mind walking about 10-15 minutes.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
Francesca
"Rooms much too small"
The location was a bit away from the city centre, but good restaurants and entertainment near by. Dining eperience at restaurants was very good. The room was much too small, much too tight a bit clusterfobic. Very difficult for 2 persons to move around the room. The bathroom was also too tight. Certainly not suitable for a couple and could be difficult for someone above average size. Although the staff were accommodating. I would not recommend if staying for more than 2 nights or for a couple.
"Perfect location."
I just spent 6 nights at the Hotel R De Paris and it's a gem. The ladies at the front desk upon arrival were fantastic. Showed me two separate rooms and options and allowed me to check in early. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Ladies serving were very sweet. The only suggestion I would make is to have toiletries that are more suited to women in hand. Hermes is nice but manly smell. Also could use hair conditioner. The one time I traveled w/o it and there wasn't any available. Men at the desk in the evenings also very pleasant.
Skunky
"Perfect Hotel in Paris"
Amazing experience, hotel very clean, new, well localized, and staff very hopefull
Response by Hotel R de Paris
Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your nice review, we are pleased that you enjoyed the cleaness, localisation and staff. We hope to see you again in our hotel, kinds Regards, Anne-Laure
"Great hotel in a quaint neighborhood"
Lovely modern hotel, roomy for a large city - staff is amazing!
Response by Hotel R de Paris
Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your nice comment on our hotel. It is a pleasure for us to know you did enjoy your stay. Our hotel has been refurbished one year ago so we can propose you good quality amenities ans our service is here for you 24/7! We hope to see you soon. Kind regards, Front Desk
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Modern day Luxury in Paris."
Hello, My business partner Jessica and I had a wonderful time staying at Hotel R de Paris. It was perfectly suitable for our trip and we were treated very well from all that works in the hotel. The clean design of the hotel was the perfect touch to modern day luxury in Paris. Thank you for your hospitality Hotel R de Paris. We will be visiting again. Camille Renee
Response by Hotel R de Paris
Dear Camille, We are grateful that you have posted a beautiful comment on our hotel! Thank you very much. Indeed we try to give to our customers the best experience they can get. We appreciate that you spend a good time among us. We hope to see you real soon in Paris! Kind regards, Front Office
6 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Camille
"Yes, I'd stay here again!"
Small, cozy hotel with comfy beds. Very modern & new. Love the Hermes toiletries. Short 2 blocks walking distance to nearby metro. There's a coffe/pastry shop a quick breakfast bite. Only downside is that the area gets quiet at night, and we've encountered some drunk youngsters from a bar near the corner that were yelling at us for just passing by.
4 night family trip May 17, 2014
"Quiet hotel great location"
Our stay was made perfect by the wonderful staff who attended our needs and went out of their way to be helpful. Breakfast was incredible! Our room was on the first floor and was so quiet we didnt realize there were seven floors! The metro stop was right behind the hotel and we were within a few blocks of the Opera and Galleries Lafayette. Lots of great places to eat. We also were within walking distance of Monmartre. In all, this was a great find!
Response by Hotel R de Paris
Dear Sir and Madam, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay in Hôtel R. For information our hotel has got really good isolation that is probably why you could not hear anything from outside. We hope to see you again in our establishment! Kind regards, Front Office
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Newly renovated"
Great small hotel. Quiet and comfortable rooms. A little small. Fresh, light and stylish design. Good free wifi. Good bed, linen, breakfast. Not central but easy walking and easy taxi or metro. I would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Irma
"Excellent room - small but very well used space"
Room had great style, comfort and utility - small space used very efficiently still had room for bags,small table and tea kettle. Great shower. Great style. Very kind staff with excellent English.
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Ellen
"Good location in Paris"
Good location, clean, friendly. The room were comfortable as we're the beds.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Staff could be more helpful with luggage upon arrival
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
EFK
"No way is this a four star"
With no porter, and no doorman, this hotel was one of the most disappointing in Europe that we have stayed at (and we have travelled all over Italy plus Zurich). We picked it in part because it had a spa included in the cost, or so we thought. The sauna costs 35 euro for 30 minutes. The gym is an additional cost. The breakfast room was always bare of guests actually eating - not a good sign. The bathrooms were really tiny, really. It felt like a bait and switch.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
family of four
"Great place for business travel"
The staff was great and the hotel was recently renovated. Very Clean. The only drawback was the air conditioning is centrally controlled. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
6 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
CB
"Chic & hygienic"
My mother and I spent two nights at R and found the rooms clean and accessible, the limited space used in innovative and inspiring ways, the concierge insightful, and the location very near to metro stops and a great restaurant & bakery. My only critiques might be that our upgraded room was still quite small and the metro line it's nearest to was kind of a pain to navigate. It required several transfers to arrive at popular destinations for tourists. Ultimately, a wonderful stay and a helpful staff.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Kristen
"Great Hotel in Paris"
Conveniently located, very clean and friendly staff made for an enjoyable stay!!
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the Opera area."
The 2 closest metro stops were Place de Clichy and Liege. We were told we'd get an upgrade when we arrived. I wondered what the room we DIDN'T see looked like. We didn't expect a lot of room, and there really was enought. It was very clean. However, I had to sit on the toilette sidesaddle!!! There was a wall in the way! The maid took a magazine she thought was garbage, an honest mistake but still! We'd been given a direct telephone number for my son to call us from his apartment in Paris. Then we asked another person at the front desk what the number was so that we could give it to another person, and were told that it couldn't be done that way! My son had been calling us direct all along! Otherwise the help was excellent and kind!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Stu
New, small but very confortable and very well located.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
saggio
"Not as close to Eifel Tower as expected"
Lovely, clean and very friendly staff at desk 24/7.Rooms were small but very clean and quite comfortable. Breakfast was very good, nice variety at a nominal fee. ONLY negative...you can't control the room temp!! Fortunately, we could open windows to get some air. That being said, we would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Sherrie and Steve from the USA
"Meh...I've stayed in better"
Rooms were modern and clean. Standard in terms of size. Value was marginal given the service and luxuries that come for the price versus a large hotel chain. It was quiet. Close to a couple of metros. Service was friendly but they didn't go out of their way to be helpful. Everything seemed liked a bother. I'd probably explore a different part of town if I was spending the same amount of money again.
5 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"a comfortable stay with a delicious breakfast!"
the cleanliness and aesthetic of this hotel were exactly what i was looking for. A boutique hotel close to the metro and far enough from moulin rouge to not have to deal with the crowds. I would absolutely stay here again on my next trip to Paris!
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
danielle
"QUIET !"
Clean, central location, great b-fast. Euro 200 per night
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Posh and Clean"
My sister and I stayed at this property on a get-away to Paris. It was very nice and the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was small, but opened to a nice courtyard and had great lighting, so it didn't feel cramped. Since this was our first time in Paris, I wish we had stayed at a property that was more in the middle of the "action" of the city, but this hotel was on a quite street that felt very safe. Also, the access to other transportation was easy to navigate, but finding a cab could be a little difficult in the rain.
3 night trip with friends May 21, 2014
Zopolsky
The room was too small. We did not have room to open our suitcases.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
John Tarwater
"Very clean and wonderful staff."
I have rarely stayed in a hotel that is as clean as the Hotel R de Paris. Every detail was perfect and the staff were wonderful. They recommended places to eat, booked our ride to the airport and all in all were what a hotel staff should be. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Meg
"Easy of access"
Booked through the Internet, after taking online reviews into consideration. It is located in a non-touristic area, but very near to lots of restaurants, small grocery shops, and at walking distance to the Moulin Rouge, four minutes walk to the Metro Liege station. Staff were most helpful in orientating us on how to reach touristic areas. Very clean and pleasant. Rooms are tiny, but comfortable and air-conditioned. Breakfast was adequate, at Euro 15 per person.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Warthog
"Love this Hotel,"
Close to Central Paris easy to use the public transportation (metro Subway) , Hotel Staff Amazing the Cleanness over all great experience, Thank you Hotel R de Paris
Other trip May 25, 2014
Ab
"Helpful staff, clean rooms"
We had 2 rooms, both of which were very clean, newly renovated. 24 hr staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were not as small as I thought they would be. Would stay here again.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
"More than a hop, skip and a jump"
Beautifully designed and decorated white interior with pale wood floors made this a very pleasing place to spend my last two days of a long stay in France. The only small complaint is that because of the way the floor and shower door meet in the bathroom, some water seeps onto the bathroom floor when the shower is on. The designers should have anticipated this! Otherwise, everything was perfectly to my liking!
Other trip May 17, 2014
Glyn
"Nice hotel near the Opera."
New hotel and was very clean. Rooms were extremely small and there were no drawers to put your belongings or clothes.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"good potential, few quirks"
pros: nice new modern, bed super soft, great location, attentive staff. cons: entire hotel can only have all rooms set to heat or all cool. If your room is too hot, and the rest of the hotel is mostly cool, then you can not use air conditioning to cool your room. We sweated thru the night, since leaving the windows open was too loud on a busy street. additionally, use of the gym cost extra 25 euros per day, which is silly for just a couple machines.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
rachel
Ideal for city break, spent four nights in Paris, room was compact,but had all we required for our stay,spotless and very contemporary in design.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Perfect place to sleep"
Everything is perfect except size of the room - they are extremely small. But I still left 4 (not 3 or 2) since it is pretty common for the center of Paris hotels.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Julia
The hotel is newly decorated and nice, however, the bathroom is absolutely terrible and designed for use by small birds rather than humans. The breakfast was spartan and not worth the Euro15. Late arrivals can barely get crums!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Small, modern and new boutique hotel."
My experience was very positive. Staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is centrally located and taxi service provided by staff was quick, within 5 minutes. Rooms are comfortable, clean and bright. I loved the shower and warm towel rack. Breakfast is self service and not too elaborate. Would repeat this hotel when traveling again to Paris
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Hotels.com site mentioned use of spa but upon arrival front desk said it was charged extra to use the sauna. Room A/C would not remain on at night but was unable to resolve due to language barrier with night desk staff.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014

"Lovely Hotel R de Paris"
My second stay at the Hotel R De Paris and again I was not disappointed. A great location just 15 minute walk from Place de Concorde and Place de Madelaine. Very friendly and very clean, with lovely cafe's close by. And nice and quiet.
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Kathryn
"luxury stay"
the bed is comfortable, helpful staff, nice interior
1 night trip May 28, 2015
"Quality service and value for money!"
We had a quick weekend stay in Paris and Hotel R de Paris is perfectly situated for a walk around the area, taxis and the hop on hop off tour. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful and even though we reached the hotel 2 hours before check in, they still allowed us to book into our room as it was ready. The front desk staff briefed us on tours offered, provided us with maps and we even received a 1€ discount on each bus your ticket which although might not seem like much was a good plus to arranging tours. The hotel also arranges airport transfers at 18€ per person, still a huge saving in comparison to arranging your own private shuttle or taking the local metered taxis. The room was small but ideal for the both of is as we spent most of our time outdoors. Albeit small it was a haven of comfort to rest in a super comfy bed after a long day out. Bedding, towels, bathroom and room was cleaned daily. Toiletries were very good quality (Hermes shower gel and shampoo). All in all an excellent stay! This was our 3rd trip to Paris and by far the best we've stayed in and we will definitely consider staying here again on our next trip to this beautiful city!
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015