All hotels in Mumbai, India
Andheri-Asalfa Ghatkopar Main Road, Friends Cottage Society Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.3
    2.3
    1.5
    1.8
"WOREST HOTEL I BOOKED IN EXPEDIA EVER"
I REACH THE HOTEL THAT INFORM ME NEED TO GO ANOTHER HOTEL AS THIS HOTEL ROOM CEILLING HAVE PROBLEM AND THEY PROMISE ME TO THAT IS MUCH BETTER . I ASK HOW I GO THEY TOLD ME STAFF WILL GO WITH ME WHEN I OUT HE TRY TO FIND AUTO... THE ANOTHER HOTEL IS NOT HOTEL ITS LIKE GUEST HOUSE. NOT CLEAN AT ALL. I WANT TO REQUEST EXPEDIA BEFORE THEY LIST HOTEL IN THERE WEBSITE BETTER VISIT ONCE N WHY NOT KEEP SOME STANDARED I AGREE THIS WAS CHEEPAR N I CHOOSE COZ I JUST NEED TO STAY NIGHT BUT NOT THIS MEANS ANYTHING CAN BE OK ??
Other trip May 6, 2014
VIKI

"BOOK ROOM SUPER DELUX APP 175 SFT BUT GIVEN 100 SF"
WHAT THEY SHOW IN WEB IS DIFFERENT FROM ORIGINAL THEY CHEAT THE GUEST EXPEDIA SHOULD SEE ON THIS I HAVE BOOKED 175 SF T SUPER DELUXE ROOM BUT I WAS PROVIDED 100 SFT ROOM WHERE ONLU TWO PERSON CAN STAY BUT MY BOOKING WAS FOR 3 PERSON
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Ina

"Le pire hôtel de tout mon séjour en Inde"
Hôtel cher pour la qualité de service.Dans un quartier bruyant et sordide, la mosquée est attenante à l’hôtel et donc je fus tous les jours réveillé à cinq heure trente du matin par l'appel à la prière. Le propriétaire sur-facture toutes les prestation qu'il propose : taxi pour l'aéroport facturé plus du double que le prix régulier, commission importante sur réservation de vols domestiques.
3 night trip Jan 6, 2015
FR
"추천하지 않습니다."
메트로와 연결되어 있어 여행하기 좋으나, 지리적으로 관광지와 떨어져 있고 처음 방문시 찾아가는데 매우 어려운 위치(주 도로에서 벗어나 골목에 위치)에 있어서 초보 여행자에게 권하고 싶지는 않습니다.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2014
KR
"close to airport , rooms are very small, in a area"
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
Mina
"close to airport , rooms are very small, in a area"
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
Mina

TripAdvisor reviews for Aifa Residency

"Smell from roam"
02/01/16 Bhavna S
Hotel is not located on main road so first difficulty i was faced that to find it location, yes near to metro station but its very difficult to reach hotel. Small hotel, room was good in size but dont know which type of smell coming. Stay only for one night. Yes it was in budget but not value for money. Service is good and staff was also good so my all point goes to them.
"Budget hotel - poor quality"
12/29/15 ramkuteer Mumbai
Visited this in Dec and this one has very compact room, not a very bad place when booked for emergency business travels looking for stay in Mumbai. Its near to Saki Naka Metro station. Only if you do not have another better option
"Good inside cleanliness, and affordable comfortable stay"
09/18/15 Kumar-Suman Mumbai
Although I was going to give this property higher rating , but did not give, because of very poor (useless) breakfast, otherwise it is good. I booked the room as Oyo room. Used it for my travel for business purpose. The room is small but nicely endowed with TV& cable connection, Small attached bathroom, working AC, fan and average clean bed sheet and towel. Room as well as hotel was clean from inside and was not smelly. Bathroom was also good and clean and with every thing functional in tiny little space. staff were helpful and wifi worked with full speed, after initial little hiccup in authentication error in my smartphone. Locality outside the hotel is poor, but just by walking 10-15 step you reach to the main busy road and can walk around 200m to reach out the metro station. This budget hotel is value for money considering Mumbai rentals and is recommended for short stay.
"Awful experience "
07/06/15 harshal g Mumbai (Bombay), India
I couldn't stand in the room, I couldn't squeeze into the washroom there were bugs everywhere, sleeping on a beach would have been better. If this is your last choice think again, won't stay here for free
"Should be your last choice"
06/28/15 Rohitflies Kolkata (Calcutta), India
The rooms are a lot different from those shown in the pictures and like many, I was also fooled. The rooms are very small and they aren't maintained well either. The location is the only plus point, being near a metro station-Sakinaka. I was disappointed with a single night stay so I cancelled my future bookings at this hotel and changed to Zo rooms nearby.
"Khatmal or kokroach residency"
05/26/15 Mohd D
Well i dnt have much experience of hotels but in this hotel i have changed four rooms having different different problem....i was there from 21st to 26th morning.. on 21st they allot me room no. 104 on the same day i was so irritated with kokroch i called to the hotel boy and questioned him abt kokrochs he said he wont bite u lol. And washroom light got damage i dont knw how. They shifted me 107 room there khatmal has biten me den they shift me to the other room.number in which i stayed fr hardly half hour .. there was no wifi connection and lastly i stated in 108 . And seriously if i have the time to change the room i would have done that as i am alien to that place and was trapped with my personal work.. the worst hotel.. i order biryani (food) which i seriously disliked.
"No title"
03/27/15 Uroš R Trbovlje, Slovenia
My friend booked this hotel when we decided to stay in Mumbai. The main reason was that its near the airport, because we need it for only one night. The first suspicious thing was already at the airport, where nobody knew the hotel with the same name. Only when we showed the address they gave us a certificate for Pree paied taxi. Since we were five, we had to hire two taxis, which despite hotels adress, couldn't find it. After finaly we somehow succeeded to find it and see it how it was, we didn't want to stay there. Receptionist asked us to at least go to look to the rooms and even after that m friend didn't want to stay there. But then the tai drivers started to make problems, because the demand 2000Rs, to take us to diferent hotel. We started to arguing with them in the middle of the street. At once the street was full of people from the street. Receptionist, hotell boys and crowd stayed on our side, so taxi drivers went home empty-handed. That was also main reason, that we stayed in hotel Aifa overnight. And it was not so bad at all. Anway sheets could be fresh, but was only turned arround. OK, we ecepted it. We even got breakfast in rooms, because we leave early in the morning. Staff at the hotel were very friendly, thats why I gave them good rating. The only thing I blame them, they are misleading pictures on the Internet. There is no conference rooms, photographs of rooms are also a masterpiece of photographer, that made them.
"kind of bad ;("
01/26/15 Laura P Bucharest, Romania
Close to the airport...bad area...far far away from the center...kind of ok for 1 night...my booking was with breakfast included....but they don't have a restaurant....they want to serve you breakfast in the lobby where it's a small table for 2 pers...didnt use the service The personal was ok-ish. Room are really basic.
"Think twice..."
12/31/14 prabhu32v Guwahati, India
At the outset, let I tell you, I am not going to talk about the hotel stay as I didn't stay. But, I made a booking to this hotel from 20th to 27th of December. I made the booking through one travel website and I confirmed over phone with the hotel. So far, so good. The trouble started when I had to go one day later to the hotel, that is on 21st. I informed the hotel authorities over phone atleast two to three days well in advance that I will be checking in a day later. And when I reached the hotel on 21st in the evening hours, they told me that they thought that I have cancelled the booking. When I informed them that it is not the case, they took me to some other hotel and asked me to stay there for that night and in the next day they will make me to stay in some other hotel called Aviva. I was told that they are sister concerns. Next day Aifa residency people didn't even bothered to tell me to shift to their hotel. I told Aviva people(atleast that person was quite understanding) that I am going to cancel the booking as I booked for some hotel and was asked to stay in some other hotel, he contacted the AIfa residency. Only then they said that I can take Aifa if I want. With such unprofessional service and no with no warmth in their talk, service and reach, I decided I better stay in Aviva. If not anything, atleast the person was bit caring for me.
"Safe for family"
08/18/14 achuazhar
I am much pleased with ma stay in dis hotel..all the staffs were too coperative and helpful @ any time. I personally recommend this hotel for family and bachilors. Rooms were very clean and neat. Sarroundings are a bit bad but its k.