All hotels in Twain Harte, California, United States of America
22960 Meadow Dr., Twain Harte, CA, 95383, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Twaine Harte the fun little town"
Great stay , for such a small town so much activity - music at several venues close to hotel, lake up the hill, golf we would recommend this as it it centrally located for our visit . Bathroom a little small and tight but great value. Our first stay in Twaine Harte was a most wonderous time, went boating at Pinecrest and zip line moaning caverns gotta try it. Oh yes and the mini golf.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"nice"
good location
1 night trip Aug 16, 2015
eyal eshed
Great staff and nice room. Will return.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Good choice"
Decent room, clean and comfortable. Great location for walking to restaurants and received good info from the front desk on the choices. Pool was smaller than pictures (didn't use) but overall the only critique was the shower water pressure so-so, but was consistent for use. Good value and would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2015
Tina L
"Very good option for an overnight or weekend stay."
I have lots of family living in Twain Harte and I was told that this place was a dump. Well, the hotel was sold and completely remodeled just about 2 years ago and it was very nice. The beds were very comfortable. It was quiet. The AC worked well. The shower was hot. I will stay here next time I visit family. Oh, and the price was fantastic!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Mitch
"good stay"
one night in transit. room was small but comfortable. nicely decorated with knotty pine and had all the amenities. we would stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
robert
"Great place to stay - the El Dorado"
We actually moved from the Wildwood to the El Dorado since the Wildwood would not take pets. We loved the El Dorado!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Doreen
SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER clean!! Truly eveey.nook and cranny wa a SPOTLESS! Very nice staff...Very nice continental breakfast with bagels, fresh chilled orange juice, very.nice woman working front desk. ..super comfy beds...right by park, eateries, miniature golf...easy highway access. We stayed one night and then headed up hill to Pinecrest. Highly revommend. Only negative is that no one was at the front counter when.we checked in and had to wait about 5 mind for someone to realize we were.there.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
ROSLYNN
"Down home"
Great hometown experience right during 4th of July! I would not do their brfst if you have extra time to explore town in the AM - glad we stopped!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
jan
"Worth the drive. Super clean and comfortable."
My family and I absolutely loved this motel. It wasn't the closest to our destination, but it was worth the drive. With beautiful trees and deer running around outside. The room was super clean and very comfortable. The young gentleman in the office was very friendly and helpful, he went above and beyond to help us pan or trip to see the beautiful red woods. I HIGHLY recommend this little motel. If you like the outdoors, you'll appreciate this place.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Jorge
"Highly recommend"
Excellent for our needs. One night before heading up to the mountains. Great place and surrounding small town. Set up for fun & recreation. Great hotel host family.
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2015
"No thanks. Badly run hotel"
Made reservations two months prior for two rooms. Upon arrival hotel only had one. No other rooms available in town. Had to go 10 miles away to Sonora and pay an extra $100. We had an afternoon wedding in twain Harte to get to so had to split up family and scramble to clean up and change. Wedding party said they had a rehearsal dinner reserved a year ago for 20 people. Lost reservation for that too
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Sam
"Nice hotel."
Nicely renovated and maintained property.Friendly front desk allowed early check in. Keurig coffee machines in room a nice touch.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2015
Patrick
"So-so but I'd give it another try"
The pool was not functional. We wanted to BBQ but since the grill wad at the poolside we couldn't. I was not given the Expedia rate I purchased. Continental breakfast was at 0730 late for those of us who hoped for a quick start to our Yosemite hike. Coffee was great In room. Clean room and good location.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
The breakfast was not good, but everything else was excellent.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Mary R.
"One night stay"
We stayed here one night for a wedding. It was clean and the customer service was great. Would stay here again .
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
vu
"weekend get away"
Live music in the park and at the coffee shop in the evening.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"good location in Twain Harte"
This is the 2nd time my wife and I have stayed here while visiting family in the area. We find the location works perfect for our needs and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff couldn't be more friendly or helpful. There are not a lot of options in Twain Harte for motels but the Wildwood Inn is our go to place.
Other trip May 12, 2015
william
"Great location."
Great location. Nice little hotel.
Response by Wildwood Inn
Thank you Kathryn for your four stars and thanks so much for staying with us, we hope to see you again.
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Kathryn
"Fine little inn"
We stayed here the night before going into Yosemite to camp. We thought it would be closer, but it took us 2 hours to get from here to Yosemite valley, as the roads are not direct. The bed was comfortable and the inn was all around clean. The front desk service was very terse and not friendly, but everything we didnt have any problems, per se. Luckily we didnt require too much interaction with the staff. We were't here long but the little town looked cute! Might stay here again, but if going back into the park to camp we would try to find something closer.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Amelia
"Always a favorite!"
We stay at the Wildwood Inn regularly as our family lives close. The people who work there are courteous and friendly. We noticed there is a Keurig coffee machine in the rooms now. We like that! There is also a little refrigerator and microwave. The Wildwood has really nice bedding that I think is new. When we went into the room we noticed right away and said "Wow! This is lovely." This Inn is older, but very well maintained. There always seem to be little upgrades which we enjoy. Kudos and thanks to the owners and employees! We loved staying here for a week.
7 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Lorraine A
The room was clean and comfortable. Very nice fridge and microwave.
Response by Wildwood Inn
Thanks so much for staying with us, we hope to see you again!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
We stayed two nights and enjoyed the Twain Harte mountain setting. We took short walks around town and to the park. We drove to the Black Oak Casino daily.....a beautiful 6 mile drive. The pod coffee in the room was enjoyed.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Marge
"Don't let the picture fool you."
I was concerned about having a room at the end of the building, which was super close to the main street. They assured me it was ok. At 1 a.m. I was woken up to a woman screaming in fear and men yelling back at her. I was again woken up at 2 a.m. by the same raucous. I was very concerned for our safety and am still very upset that when I asked for a room upstairs, or an inside room I was turned down, when I was one of the first patrons to check in that day. It was just myself, and my young son and I did not feel safe from the start.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Nice, clean, comfortable, quiet"
Clean, comfortable basic room, close to good restaurants.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
]Peter
Wildwood is friendly, located in a peaceful small town with beautiful scenery.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Wildwood Inn"
When you are staying in the mountains, well in reality, this hotel is perfect. Close to everything and comfortable. It is small with some amenities, like an in room coffee maker. The only advice I have is don't stay near the office. All night all I heard were door bells (from the office 24 hour door) and the private residence room door opening and closing. But I must say, it was worth the price for the convenience of being close to everything.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great hotel for a great price"
The room was clean and the breeding was nice and warm. I enjoyed having a coffee pot and microwave in the room. The fridge even had a freezer (not just a freezer shelf). The location was good-smack dab in the middle of twaine harte. Just around the corner from the huntsman (they make homemade sausage there!). I couldn't hear my neighbors and the staff was pleasant. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Turbo
"Weekend away"
We checked in early and instead of getting a queen bed we were upgraded to a king,no extra charge. We like the fact that you can walk to just about anything in town. It's quiant and quiet just the recipe you need to recharge your batteries. This is the second time we have stayed here and loved it.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
wayne
"Comfy"
The rooms are nice. Bed big and comfy. No raido though. Hotel 'check-in' office not presentable and offered NO complimentary items (coffee ..etc) . The building looks nice enough to have a nicer type of check-in lobby The service was BLAND.... not welcoming or sociable, but hey..... its all about the CLEANLINESS and comfort when its a one night stay. The pool looks nice but it was winter when I stayed so I didnt get to 'test the waters'. Over all, I like it there and WILL GO BACK.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Ivy
"I do not recommend this place."
Almost didn't let my spouse have room because I made res. on Expedia, but stayed home with back injury. Desk staff made promises and didn't keep them. Bring earplugs if you don't want to hear everything your neighbors are saying and doing.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
M
"Decent and clean"
Inexpensive and good bang for ya buck
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Gus
"Comfortable, cabin decor and nice"
Really liked staying at the Wildwood Inn! I love Twain Harte and decor of this reflected that cabin feeling. It was clean, comfortable and the people were very nice. The only thing was the heater. It was noisy but once the room was warmed up we turned it off for the night and slept so good with the warm down- comforter...nice! We definitely plan to stay at the Wildwood Inn again*****
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Janet K
"Cute hotel, friendly staff"
The hotel itself was the nicest one we could find within the towne of Twaine Heart. The rooms were clean, and the decor was cute. Our family stayed in 3 different rooms, and they were all just fine. This is not a fancy hotel by any means, but it did the job. The staff was extremely accommodating, the hotel was completely booked that weekend and they still allowed us all to check in early. In passing the staff were all very friendly, no complaints there. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be to offer complimentary breakfast in the morning.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
katrina
"a place to sleep"
nothing exceptional about this motel. the location was quiet, the chairs were uncomfortable to sit on and the bed my wife and I slept in was sagging in the center so we rolled together and could not get comfortable, so not the best night's sleep. we had two beds with two couples and the other two said their bed was fine. the room was very clean and the facilities worked well. not sure if we will stay there again.
jack
"Fun in the Gold Country"
Contrary to some opinions the manager was friendly and helpful. The property itself is near the village center close to shops and restaurants. It is 45 miles from Yosemite but the drive over is picturesque and interesting. The HVAC is a little nuisance since it is not controlled by a thermostat, but a timer and it is noisy. The rooms are shower only so if a tub is important this inn is not for you
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Ian
"Location was excellent for our needs."
Easy to get to this hotel from my sons home in Soulsbyville. Quite yet conven9ient location.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
My wife and I wanted an overnight getaway in the Gold Country. We found the hotel clean, plenty of parking and close to nearby restaurants within one block walk. A number of small quaint antique type shops were fun to visit and the proprietors were very friendly and open. Desk clerk was accommodating as we needed a first-floor room rather than a second-floor room. A first floor room wasn't immediately available because we arrived before check-in, but he got housekeeping to get one clean for us right away. The refrigerator in the room was noisy so we ended up unplugging it for the night. Overall, it was a good stay.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Ric
"nice place"
staff grumpy and did not pick up office phone or return message left never contacted us.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great for your money"
The hotel was very conveniently located right in the heart of Twain Harte. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We were attending a wedding, and they had our room ready for early check-in to get ready for the event. Very clean and comfortable. Thank you again to the staff at The Wildwood Inn!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Kate
"Worse customer service ever"
Limited check-in ours. Don't bother with the "night bell," it doesn't do anything. Poor and rude management. Not worth the stay. Book somewhere else, you're better off.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Unimpressive"
Very noisy place for a setting in such a small mountain town, and the room modestly furnished. Management took no ownership for guests that made noise and created disturbances through 3.30 AM.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Nice & Cozy"
We had a great time . we were gone most of the Time . But when we were at the Hotel it was Great
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"nice hotel, staff communication issue"
Good, clean hotel. However, front desk staff have English communication issue (older person). Younger guy, is helpful and more understable of English communication. Upon leaving, I had to remind of my $100 deposit to get it back.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Note breakfast NOT available year round. Breakfast area is outside they did not have set up but give us rolls and fruit for am. Not all eating business open on Mondays or close early. Found 2 places to eat dinner. Everything was in walking distance.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Don't Upset the Snooty Receptionist"
Full disclosure of fines/penalties were not explained at time of check-in. We were advised of proper storage of bikes, but did not feel it was a safe option for our $4,000 bikes. After complying with the motel's appropriate bike storage (which we did not consider safe), a $100 fine was still applied to our night's stay. This ultimately resulted in 5 hours of uneasy sleep and a ridiculous fee, totaling our nights stay to 5x what a basic motel should cost. Would not bother with these people again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
"Pleasant Stay"
Clean, comfortable, cute, just fine for a night. Very friendly staff.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"absolutely bad customer service"
the guy who works at the office is absolutely rude and he did not speak english. He took my card and charge me without saying anything and one point he said "no money, get out".
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Hyuntaek
It was a great night. Hotel very cozy. Exceed expectations.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Appreciated that office accommodated my late arrival
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014