All hotels in Twain Harte, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here22960 Meadow Dr., Twain Harte, CA, 95383, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location."
Great location. Nice little hotel.
Response by Wildwood Inn
Thank you Kathryn for your four stars and thanks so much for staying with us, we hope to see you again.
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Kathryn
"Fine little inn"
We stayed here the night before going into Yosemite to camp. We thought it would be closer, but it took us 2 hours to get from here to Yosemite valley, as the roads are not direct. The bed was comfortable and the inn was all around clean. The front desk service was very terse and not friendly, but everything we didnt have any problems, per se. Luckily we didnt require too much interaction with the staff. We were't here long but the little town looked cute! Might stay here again, but if going back into the park to camp we would try to find something closer.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Amelia
"Always a favorite!"
We stay at the Wildwood Inn regularly as our family lives close. The people who work there are courteous and friendly. We noticed there is a Keurig coffee machine in the rooms now. We like that! There is also a little refrigerator and microwave. The Wildwood has really nice bedding that I think is new. When we went into the room we noticed right away and said "Wow! This is lovely." This Inn is older, but very well maintained. There always seem to be little upgrades which we enjoy. Kudos and thanks to the owners and employees! We loved staying here for a week.
7 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Lorraine A
"Don't let the picture fool you."
I was concerned about having a room at the end of the building, which was super close to the main street. They assured me it was ok. At 1 a.m. I was woken up to a woman screaming in fear and men yelling back at her. I was again woken up at 2 a.m. by the same raucous. I was very concerned for our safety and am still very upset that when I asked for a room upstairs, or an inside room I was turned down, when I was one of the first patrons to check in that day. It was just myself, and my young son and I did not feel safe from the start.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Wildwood Inn"
When you are staying in the mountains, well in reality, this hotel is perfect. Close to everything and comfortable. It is small with some amenities, like an in room coffee maker. The only advice I have is don't stay near the office. All night all I heard were door bells (from the office 24 hour door) and the private residence room door opening and closing. But I must say, it was worth the price for the convenience of being close to everything.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great hotel for a great price"
The room was clean and the breeding was nice and warm. I enjoyed having a coffee pot and microwave in the room. The fridge even had a freezer (not just a freezer shelf). The location was good-smack dab in the middle of twaine harte. Just around the corner from the huntsman (they make homemade sausage there!). I couldn't hear my neighbors and the staff was pleasant. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Turbo
"Weekend away"
We checked in early and instead of getting a queen bed we were upgraded to a king,no extra charge. We like the fact that you can walk to just about anything in town. It's quiant and quiet just the recipe you need to recharge your batteries. This is the second time we have stayed here and loved it.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
wayne
"Comfy"
The rooms are nice. Bed big and comfy. No raido though. Hotel 'check-in' office not presentable and offered NO complimentary items (coffee ..etc) . The building looks nice enough to have a nicer type of check-in lobby The service was BLAND.... not welcoming or sociable, but hey..... its all about the CLEANLINESS and comfort when its a one night stay. The pool looks nice but it was winter when I stayed so I didnt get to 'test the waters'. Over all, I like it there and WILL GO BACK.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Ivy
"I do not recommend this place."
Almost didn't let my spouse have room because I made res. on Expedia, but stayed home with back injury. Desk staff made promises and didn't keep them. Bring earplugs if you don't want to hear everything your neighbors are saying and doing.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
M
"Decent and clean"
Inexpensive and good bang for ya buck
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Gus
"Comfortable, cabin decor and nice"
Really liked staying at the Wildwood Inn! I love Twain Harte and decor of this reflected that cabin feeling. It was clean, comfortable and the people were very nice. The only thing was the heater. It was noisy but once the room was warmed up we turned it off for the night and slept so good with the warm down- comforter...nice! We definitely plan to stay at the Wildwood Inn again*****
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Janet K
"Cute hotel, friendly staff"
The hotel itself was the nicest one we could find within the towne of Twaine Heart. The rooms were clean, and the decor was cute. Our family stayed in 3 different rooms, and they were all just fine. This is not a fancy hotel by any means, but it did the job. The staff was extremely accommodating, the hotel was completely booked that weekend and they still allowed us all to check in early. In passing the staff were all very friendly, no complaints there. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be to offer complimentary breakfast in the morning.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
katrina
"a place to sleep"
nothing exceptional about this motel. the location was quiet, the chairs were uncomfortable to sit on and the bed my wife and I slept in was sagging in the center so we rolled together and could not get comfortable, so not the best night's sleep. we had two beds with two couples and the other two said their bed was fine. the room was very clean and the facilities worked well. not sure if we will stay there again.
jack
"Fun in the Gold Country"
Contrary to some opinions the manager was friendly and helpful. The property itself is near the village center close to shops and restaurants. It is 45 miles from Yosemite but the drive over is picturesque and interesting. The HVAC is a little nuisance since it is not controlled by a thermostat, but a timer and it is noisy. The rooms are shower only so if a tub is important this inn is not for you
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Ian
"Location was excellent for our needs."
Easy to get to this hotel from my sons home in Soulsbyville. Quite yet conven9ient location.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
My wife and I wanted an overnight getaway in the Gold Country. We found the hotel clean, plenty of parking and close to nearby restaurants within one block walk. A number of small quaint antique type shops were fun to visit and the proprietors were very friendly and open. Desk clerk was accommodating as we needed a first-floor room rather than a second-floor room. A first floor room wasn't immediately available because we arrived before check-in, but he got housekeeping to get one clean for us right away. The refrigerator in the room was noisy so we ended up unplugging it for the night. Overall, it was a good stay.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Ric
"nice place"
staff grumpy and did not pick up office phone or return message left never contacted us.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great for your money"
The hotel was very conveniently located right in the heart of Twain Harte. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We were attending a wedding, and they had our room ready for early check-in to get ready for the event. Very clean and comfortable. Thank you again to the staff at The Wildwood Inn!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Kate
"Worse customer service ever"
Limited check-in ours. Don't bother with the "night bell," it doesn't do anything. Poor and rude management. Not worth the stay. Book somewhere else, you're better off.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Unimpressive"
Very noisy place for a setting in such a small mountain town, and the room modestly furnished. Management took no ownership for guests that made noise and created disturbances through 3.30 AM.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Nice & Cozy"
We had a great time . we were gone most of the Time . But when we were at the Hotel it was Great
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"nice hotel, staff communication issue"
Good, clean hotel. However, front desk staff have English communication issue (older person). Younger guy, is helpful and more understable of English communication. Upon leaving, I had to remind of my $100 deposit to get it back.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Note breakfast NOT available year round. Breakfast area is outside they did not have set up but give us rolls and fruit for am. Not all eating business open on Mondays or close early. Found 2 places to eat dinner. Everything was in walking distance.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Don't Upset the Snooty Receptionist"
Full disclosure of fines/penalties were not explained at time of check-in. We were advised of proper storage of bikes, but did not feel it was a safe option for our $4,000 bikes. After complying with the motel's appropriate bike storage (which we did not consider safe), a $100 fine was still applied to our night's stay. This ultimately resulted in 5 hours of uneasy sleep and a ridiculous fee, totaling our nights stay to 5x what a basic motel should cost. Would not bother with these people again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
"Pleasant Stay"
Clean, comfortable, cute, just fine for a night. Very friendly staff.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"absolutely bad customer service"
the guy who works at the office is absolutely rude and he did not speak english. He took my card and charge me without saying anything and one point he said "no money, get out".
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Hyuntaek
It was a great night. Hotel very cozy. Exceed expectations.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Appreciated that office accommodated my late arrival
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
bob
"Very nice price and hotel to match!"
The free breakfast was very legit. I was expecting a donut and a nothing else, but there was oatmeal, waffles, Danishes, fruit cups, fresh fruit, bagels, juice, coffee etc. very impressed. The pool was not kept up which was the only thing I can complain about. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Twain Harte Town Center"
My family was pleasantly surprised at this hotel when we showed up. This is quite a nice hotel for its star rating. It's very clean and well maintained. The front desk staff was cheerful and courteous. We enjoyed the room features such as the fridge, microwave and Keurig coffee. In all the room worked for us while traveling with an infant. Outside, we took a dip in the small outdoor pool, which was clean and warm (July). Even better is this hotel's location right next to the town center and main gate. Within 1 minute walking are restaurants, convenient store and ice cream shop.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Greeted well.....privacy, walking distance to everything: restaurants and stores. Pool was awesome on 100 degree days.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Friendly, convenient spot in "paradise!""
Extraordinary service, attention and kindness shown us by owner. Fabulous location and charming local decor. Would recommend it highly and hope to return. A most positive, enjoyable experience.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Christine Galvez
"Over priced for what you get!"
The man at the front desk was very nice and helpful but way over priced for what you get. Small, dark and not very clean carpet .
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2014
CK
"Just passing through"
A quaint little hotel with small-town charm. Clean rooms, friendly staff. Live music just down the road from the inn. Plenty of restaurants and coffee shops within minutes. Very simple continental breakfast included.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Trevor
"Fresh air"
Lovely area,clean with friendly staff, will go back any day
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Daniel and Enid
"willdwood stay"
easy stay food and golf and pinecrest lake nearby wife son and grandson had a great time
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
jeff
"Basic Motel - a Pleasant Surprise"
Based on various reviews, we did not expect much from the Wildwood Motor Lodge, but we were pleasantly surprised. I believe they may have new management, but the rooms were very clean and up to date, with a fridge, microwave, flat screen TV, and very comfortable beds. The included daily (more than) continental breakfast was a pleasant surprise. The pool, however, was a bit small and we never saw anyone in it. With all the beautiful lakes nearby, who needs their pool. Choices of places to stay in this area a few, but this one certainly offers all the basic comforts and is conveniently located. We would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Hal
"$100 for motel"
Too expensive as motel. Floor was dirty for kids walking
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Magee
Staff was very helpful printing out directions for us ... to find our social event.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"yosemite getaway"
hotel was great, staff friendly / helpfull......great bedding, very comfortable room....the only issue was the distance to the park, thought it was much closer, but this was my poor planning,,,,,great hotel
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2014
"The Bates motel"
The rooms were tiny caves. Dark, small, smelly. Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The receptionist was snotty, superior, and did not give a rat's behind about the clients. The pool was empty and was nestled between the street, and the parking lot. It looks good in the picture but when you are there you are incredulous with remorse.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"All the basics"
I stayed here for one night while attending a business retreat. The rooms are basic. They have added flat screen TVs since I last stayed here. The rooms are clean and the beds are pretty comfortable. The AC is loud enough that you don't want it one at night. Most nights are cool so it's not a problem. There was a microwave and refrigerator in the room. I will stay here again next year. It is probably the best motel in Twain Harte. I noticed the pool and spa were empty if that is important.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Comfiest place ever!"
Nicest people that let us check in an hour early. The location is ideal for hanging out in Twain Harte alone. It's at the center of all things fun there. It was a great stepping stone to leap us off into out adventure in Sonora and Pinecrest. The beds were absolutely comfortable and the room was spotless! Most places let the breakfast bar run down towards the end, but not this place! They kept the food stocked full until the last minute for those of us that like to sleep in on vacation. Coming back soon, thank you!
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Eric M.
"Was going to Yosemite"
Ok, so this is NOT near Yosemite in any way. It is just a motel. It's fine and even nice for a motel but the photo made it look nicer. The pool is empty which was not something that made us happy. It is a good two hours to Yosemite valley. If you need to be in the area, fine, stay here. It was nice. But not if you are looking for a vacation stay.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Mitchell
Very cute clean hotel in very nice friendly town.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
"vacation"
really cozy room very enjoyable mountain setting. Quiet and relaxing room
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Cybill
"Access to Yosemite Nat'l Park"
The hotel is 1 1/2 hours away from Yosemite Nat'l Park and without a GPS it would have been impossible to find. The town basically rolls up it sidewalks fairly early. Glad we had our own food on hand.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Kris
"In the heart of the town"
We were very satisfied. The motel staff was very nice and accomodating. The room was very clean. We loved that the motel was in the heart of the town, very close to everything. Loved the concert in the park and the fact it was within walking distance. We will definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"False advertisement"
This hotel used false advertisement and deception by saying the hotel was only 11 miles from Yosemite National Park, when in reality, it was 2 1/2 hours away. when I called the hotel to inquire about this, I was told that the 11 miles is "by how the crow flies" and this was a marketing strategy. I was also told that it was my fault because I didn't research the hotel better. We were driving and just wanted a nice place to stay close to Yosemite! I am second-guessing whether to trust Expedia's information the next time I make a reservation.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Elliott
"They no longer accept pets"
To some misleading information on expedia records we had to keep our pets in the car the night we spent there. Not at all what we had in mind.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014