All hotels in Twain Harte, California, United States of America
22960 Meadow Dr., Twain Harte, CA, 95383, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Quite clean
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
"They need a lot of improvement"
The hotel owners are very rude
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
Cory
"Good place to stay"
Good place to stay. Clean and comfortable. Not a new hotel but well kept. Safe are near restaurants. Mexican restaurant good atmosphere but needs improvements. other than that we would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
Jose
customer service is excellent and accommodating. bathroom smelled horrible. room is dark, parking lot was icy. microwave easily falls off fridge
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"clean in nice"
Yes is fantastic
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
RAUL GERARDO
I really liked how they had Christmas lights everywhere outside. And a tree on the second floor right next to my room!! I will come back again..
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
larinda
"Mixed emotions"
Was great. The only complaint is that they wouldn't let me cancel the second night. My plans changed and I could only stay one night but they wouldn't let me cancel the second night. I only stayed one night but had to pay for two.
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
Front Desk was great. The guy working stayed after closing so we could check in. The woman the next morning was super helpful and informative. Both of them really nice and hospitable.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Not Provided
Stayed three nights to be closer to my brother in Sonora. Room was adequate but heating unit would reach desired temp and then cycle cold air until heating again.
3 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
"Snow in mountain."
Snowstorm was a nice touch.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
carl
"Nice place to relax"
Nice quiet place to relax. Courteous staff. Clean rooms. Will return for all my stays in the area.
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
"Good Value for Basic Hotel"
Great location, friendly and accommodating staff. Room was quiet. Hotel figured out the AC positioning! It does not blow cold air across the bed all night, yay! Room was in good condition and clean. Nice fluffy towels. Can't see why others gave hotel low ratings. This is exactly as advertised, and even had free Keurig coffee maker in room.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
"Quick in and out stay"
Quick overnight room wasn't the cleanest okay for a quick overnight stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Nicholas
"Nice, ski lodge feel!"
Nice motel. Nice staff, clean room. Restaurants within walking distance which was a bonus! Only complaint is bed and pillows a little hard. Otherwise, nice accommodations.
2 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2015
This was a wonderful place to stay which was close to my work and met the needs if my family. Would recommend this nice little hotel to anyone traveling to this area.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Very cute hotel. We arrived just before closing and the owners were very friendly. It has a rustic feel but it very well maintained and professionally run. I would definitely stay again!
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Fine little motel"
No dresser in the room. TV mounted too high and not adjustable to tilt down. Rooms are clean though and AC works well.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Twaine Harte the fun little town"
Great stay , for such a small town so much activity - music at several venues close to hotel, lake up the hill, golf we would recommend this as it it centrally located for our visit . Bathroom a little small and tight but great value. Our first stay in Twaine Harte was a most wonderous time, went boating at Pinecrest and zip line moaning caverns gotta try it. Oh yes and the mini golf.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"nice"
good location
1 night trip Aug 16, 2015
eyal eshed
Great staff and nice room. Will return.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Good choice"
Decent room, clean and comfortable. Great location for walking to restaurants and received good info from the front desk on the choices. Pool was smaller than pictures (didn't use) but overall the only critique was the shower water pressure so-so, but was consistent for use. Good value and would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2015
Tina L
"Very good option for an overnight or weekend stay."
I have lots of family living in Twain Harte and I was told that this place was a dump. Well, the hotel was sold and completely remodeled just about 2 years ago and it was very nice. The beds were very comfortable. It was quiet. The AC worked well. The shower was hot. I will stay here next time I visit family. Oh, and the price was fantastic!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Mitch
"Ok motel if u don't spend a lot of time there!"
The motel was clean and the staff was friendly but the bedspreads, carpet, and light shades were old. It smelt like strong cleaner and the sheets had a strong smell of scented detergent or softener. I'm very allergic so it was hard to sleep. It is in walking distance to miniature golf, stores, shops and restaurants.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
D
"good stay"
one night in transit. room was small but comfortable. nicely decorated with knotty pine and had all the amenities. we would stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
robert
"Stayed here for our trip to Yosemite."
It took about 75 minutes to get to the park entrance, but the drive was scenic. The staff was friendly and the bed was comfortable.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Great place to stay - the El Dorado"
We actually moved from the Wildwood to the El Dorado since the Wildwood would not take pets. We loved the El Dorado!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Doreen
Quiet, nice to stay hotel. Poor breakfast. Comfortable accomodation. Small but nice swimming pool with jacuzzi with maximum heated to 110°F which I liked best.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Nice clean hotel"
This is a decent hotel and we had a comfortable stay and the check in staff were friendly. If plan to visit Yosemite it is around 2 hours away. Also be advised that check in closes at 10pm.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Partha
"A nice hotel in a small town"
It is a nice hotel that is located at a small town. Staff is nice and the room is clean. We can only stay there for one night since it takes us about 2 hours to get to Yosemite.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER clean!! Truly eveey.nook and cranny wa a SPOTLESS! Very nice staff...Very nice continental breakfast with bagels, fresh chilled orange juice, very.nice woman working front desk. ..super comfy beds...right by park, eateries, miniature golf...easy highway access. We stayed one night and then headed up hill to Pinecrest. Highly revommend. Only negative is that no one was at the front counter when.we checked in and had to wait about 5 mind for someone to realize we were.there.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
ROSLYNN
"Down home"
Great hometown experience right during 4th of July! I would not do their brfst if you have extra time to explore town in the AM - glad we stopped!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
jan
"Nice hotel for short stays"
We only stayed for one night, but I can say the room was what I was expecting. It had a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, a.c., and a hair dryer that was broken, but we didn't need it. There was only one person working there, and the pool was out of service, but as well, we were not planning to go in. The room was clean.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Julie M.
"Great staff! Great location! Great little town!"
Staff was very friendly and very helpful. Room was extremely clean. The linens smelled so nice! Convenient location in the middle of a quaint little town.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Tami
"great place great Location"
Stayed Four Nights Drove to Pinecrest everyday with Wife Son and 10 Year old Grandson
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
jeff
"Worth the drive. Super clean and comfortable."
My family and I absolutely loved this motel. It wasn't the closest to our destination, but it was worth the drive. With beautiful trees and deer running around outside. The room was super clean and very comfortable. The young gentleman in the office was very friendly and helpful, he went above and beyond to help us pan or trip to see the beautiful red woods. I HIGHLY recommend this little motel. If you like the outdoors, you'll appreciate this place.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Jorge
"Highly recommend"
Excellent for our needs. One night before heading up to the mountains. Great place and surrounding small town. Set up for fun & recreation. Great hotel host family.
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2015
"No thanks. Badly run hotel"
Made reservations two months prior for two rooms. Upon arrival hotel only had one. No other rooms available in town. Had to go 10 miles away to Sonora and pay an extra $100. We had an afternoon wedding in twain Harte to get to so had to split up family and scramble to clean up and change. Wedding party said they had a rehearsal dinner reserved a year ago for 20 people. Lost reservation for that too
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Sam
"Great for the price"
The hotel was great. Clean and comfortable, breakfast was basic and minimal but there are great places around the town to eat. We stayed two nights and the housekeeper didn't do the best job restocking our towels or coffee. Other than that it's two hours away from Yosemite and during peak season is a great place to stay.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
BH
"Nice hotel."
Nicely renovated and maintained property.Friendly front desk allowed early check in. Keurig coffee machines in room a nice touch.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2015
Patrick
"So-so but I'd give it another try"
The pool was not functional. We wanted to BBQ but since the grill wad at the poolside we couldn't. I was not given the Expedia rate I purchased. Continental breakfast was at 0730 late for those of us who hoped for a quick start to our Yosemite hike. Coffee was great In room. Clean room and good location.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
The breakfast was not good, but everything else was excellent.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Mary R.
"One night stay"
We stayed here one night for a wedding. It was clean and the customer service was great. Would stay here again .
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
vu
"weekend get away"
Live music in the park and at the coffee shop in the evening.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"good location in Twain Harte"
This is the 2nd time my wife and I have stayed here while visiting family in the area. We find the location works perfect for our needs and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff couldn't be more friendly or helpful. There are not a lot of options in Twain Harte for motels but the Wildwood Inn is our go to place.
Other trip May 12, 2015
william
"Great location."
Great location. Nice little hotel.
Response by Wildwood Inn
Thank you Kathryn for your four stars and thanks so much for staying with us, we hope to see you again.
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Kathryn
"Fine little inn"
We stayed here the night before going into Yosemite to camp. We thought it would be closer, but it took us 2 hours to get from here to Yosemite valley, as the roads are not direct. The bed was comfortable and the inn was all around clean. The front desk service was very terse and not friendly, but everything we didnt have any problems, per se. Luckily we didnt require too much interaction with the staff. We were't here long but the little town looked cute! Might stay here again, but if going back into the park to camp we would try to find something closer.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Amelia
"Always a favorite!"
We stay at the Wildwood Inn regularly as our family lives close. The people who work there are courteous and friendly. We noticed there is a Keurig coffee machine in the rooms now. We like that! There is also a little refrigerator and microwave. The Wildwood has really nice bedding that I think is new. When we went into the room we noticed right away and said "Wow! This is lovely." This Inn is older, but very well maintained. There always seem to be little upgrades which we enjoy. Kudos and thanks to the owners and employees! We loved staying here for a week.
7 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Lorraine A
The room was clean and comfortable. Very nice fridge and microwave.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
We stayed two nights and enjoyed the Twain Harte mountain setting. We took short walks around town and to the park. We drove to the Black Oak Casino daily.....a beautiful 6 mile drive. The pod coffee in the room was enjoyed.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Marge
"Don't let the picture fool you."
I was concerned about having a room at the end of the building, which was super close to the main street. They assured me it was ok. At 1 a.m. I was woken up to a woman screaming in fear and men yelling back at her. I was again woken up at 2 a.m. by the same raucous. I was very concerned for our safety and am still very upset that when I asked for a room upstairs, or an inside room I was turned down, when I was one of the first patrons to check in that day. It was just myself, and my young son and I did not feel safe from the start.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Nice, clean, comfortable, quiet"
Clean, comfortable basic room, close to good restaurants.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015