Hostel Archi Rossi, Florence
Located in Florence (Santa Maria Novella), Hostel Archi Rossi is close to Palazzo degli Affari, Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, and Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum. Also nearby are San Lorenzo Church and Academy Gallery.
This Florence hostel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include a terrace, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance. This is a smoke-free property.
The 30 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hostel Archi Rossi include hair dryers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access. All accommodations provide desks and computers. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $20
- Deluxe Double Room
- Deluxe Triple
- Single Bed in Female Dormitory for Six People
- Single Bed in Mixed Dormitory for Six People
- Quintuple Standard
- Single Bed in Mixed Dormitory for Four People
- Single Bed in Female Dormitory for Four People
- Triple Standard
- Standard Quadruple
- Deluxe Quadruple
- Deluxe Single
- Standard Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 30 rooms
- Check-in time 2:30 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby One Star Florence hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room computer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Top Florence hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Florence
- Palazzo GuicciardiniFrom
"The best service, nicest staff, most beautiful rooms. A little bit of a walk, was on the other side of river but it was quiet"Mar 8, 2015
- Grand Hotel Plaza e Locanda MaggioreFrom
"Ahhhh! What a charming place is Montecatini!! I'd never heard of it before but it was the hotel allowed on a package travel deal. The hotel is charming and a short walk from the…"Mar 8, 2015
- Hotel RivoliFrom
"My sister and I stayed here while visiting my daughter who is going to school in Florence. The hotel is conveniently situated by the Santa Maria Novella train station and nearby…"Mar 8, 2015
- Hotel Villa BetaniaFrom
"Excellent!"Mar 7, 2015
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Open select days.
Hostel Archi Rossi, Florence’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.